Number Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

"No, I'm not TOO OLD."

Becky, still patting my cock asks, "Does it get hard?"

"Yes, it gets hard." I remarked, with a sarcastic grin on my face.

She squeezed my cock, "Does it get hard enough to be useful to a woman, a woman like me? Number Eight!"

With that, Becky stepped back and pulled off her top, revealing het tits, seeing them again, but this time I had a grandstand view, looking through binoculars. The sweetest tits you ever saw, beautiful. When she took her top off, they came down and stood proud, no jiggling, just a solid pair of fantastic tits. Her body was toned, nice flat stomach, a midriff any woman would die for.

Becky looked at me, "Well old man, aren't you going to take anything off, come on, I want to see what old men have that can impress a young woman?"

I took off my shirt and threw it to one side, Becky remarked, "Nice chest for an old man, quite impressive, I didn't tell you, as you never asked, but I'll tell you anyhow, that I have been out with, an old man, I was much younger and impressionable then. And for your information, he wasn't very good in bed, just talked the talk, he wasn't big...you know...down there, than any of the boys from uni. He had what we women call 'man boobs!' I really don't know what I saw in him, I think I had a few drinks, and he was just a one off."

Becky had her fingers either side of her short, tight, hot pants, and was sliding them off as she looked up at me, "Come on you too, jeans, and anything under them too, hurry up old man!"

I sat on the bed and took off my socks, then stood up and started to remove my jeans and boxers.

Becky was already naked, she stood there, hands on her hips, "Bloody old men, slow or what?"

I had my back to her, and then turned slightly sideways and looked at her.

Just pure heaven looking at Becky's beautiful, toned, athletic, young body.

She wasn't totally clean shaven; she had shaved, or sculpted, what looked like an arrow pointing down to her pussy, her thighs, magnificent, and just the most perfect curvaceous legs, from hips to, well, the floor.

"Come on, old man, turn round?" Becky said, stepping forward.

I was about to turn and face her, but she got to me before then. Becky took hold of my arm and spun me around, my cock was semi hard, and Becky looked down, "Fucking hell, old man, fucking hell!" Her eyes almost popped out of her head, "How the fucking hell do you get that into those jeans?"

She stepped right up to me, grabbed my cock, looked up at me and we kissed, she stroked my cock, I had my hands on her face.

I could feel my cock getting harder as Becky squeezed and stroked it.

Becky broke our kiss; still holding my cock guided me to the bed and indicated to me to sit down. She fell to the floor between my legs, and placed both hands on my cock, one on top of the other, with my nob head sticking out.

Becky looked directly at my cock and said, "Old man, this isn't a cock, it's a fuckin snake!" whilst shaking and squeezing it.

"Old man, I really hope you know how to use this thing?" she stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of my nob. She then twirled her tongue all the way round, taking my pre-cum and spreading it round. She squeezed my cock with both hands and slowly eases more pre-cum out, lapped it up with her tongue and tasted it, looking straight at me, "Old man's cum, tastes nice."

She teased more out, and it oozes out flowing down to her fingers, she put the fingers into her mouth and sucks off the juice, and then licks the head clean.

Becky looked back up at me and said, "Just give me a minute, old man."

Becky stood up and skipped over to her dresser, opened a small draw, and seemed to take something out, I thought it was a condom, but with her usual skip, shot off out the room, as she was leaving she looked back at me and winked, "I'll be just a few seconds, keep that thing inflated!"

Sure enough, about thirty second later she appeared at the door. Standing just inside, she moved one leg over a bit, widening her stance, both hands on her hips. Looked directly at my cock, "Good, still up!" She commented.

Becky just looked amazing standing in the doorway posing, with sunlight blazing through from behind her.

Her eyes were fixed on my cock; she stepped agonisingly slowly, towards me, small steps, swinging her hips from side to side. I saw her licking her lips, my cock twitched and throbbed in anticipation.

She got right up to me where she was previously, and again fell to her knees, clutching my cock again with both hands. Becky looked up and our eyes locked together. We gazed at each other for quite some time, she was gently squeezing and stroking, again pre-cum oozing, while our gaze become more intense.

Then, Becky started to smile very slightly, and opened her mouth, and slowly I saw her tongue start to poke out, she did this very, very slowly. Then I saw it, she had a tongue stud. Becky, when she realised I could see it, started to wiggle it about, "I told you, old man, I have many talents."

I grabbed her face, and kissed her extremely hard; my tongue searched for her stud, flicking it, rolling over it, both on top and bottom, Becky, was still milking out pre-cum.

I let her face go, and looked down to my cock, there was pre-cum everywhere, dripping down across both of Becky's hands.

Becky also saw this, looked back up to me and said, "Fuck me old man, there's more pre-cum here than any of the little uni boy's actual cum." Becky squeezed more out, "Fuckin hell Bob, how much is there?"

She took her hands off my cock and licked them clean, then back to my cock getting more out and spreading it all over my shaft, messaging it in. Becky looked back up to me and said, "Old man, you're going to like this talent."

She held my cock with one hand, leaving the front uncovered at the base; she placed the other hand on my thigh, stuck out her tongue, and placed her stud at the base of my cock almost at the balls. She slowly slides up applying pressure all the way to the bottom of my nob. O my fucking god, what a feeling. I saw Becky looking up at me, "That's a talent." I said to her, closing my eyes and raised my head towards the ceiling.

Becky did this again and again and again, from different directions. Then amazingly, she swallowed my cock, as much as she could, what a bitch. Slowly rising up, keeping the stud hard against my shaft. Again she did this several times moving her head from side to side, to different angles, I said to her, "Becky, you're a dirty fucking cow, and I think I love you," as I placed a hand onto her head to ease her down deeper onto my cock.

Becky moved faster, my cock throbbing, god, quarter of an hour of this was almost enough, when I said, "Becks, I'm nearly there babes."

Becky glanced up, then back down, placed both hands onto my cock and sucked on the head. Making sure she did her work with the stud. I placed both hands onto Becky's head, she tightened her grip with both hands and stroked away wildly, her head being forced down by me, I was trying not to thrust, just let her do the work.

Another six or seven minutes passed, "Becks, its coming!" No real response from Becky, apart from short grunts. I held her head still, "O fuck, baby!" I shot, my cock throbbing, Becky kept pumping. "That's it baby, keep pumping!" I said to her, then another load, Becky let go of my cock, and swallowed my cock as deep as she could.

"Becks, fuck, oh shit, baby, baby!" I cum again shooting straight into her throat, she came up, grabbed my cock and pumped it again, three, four strokes, then straight back down and another load spews down her throat, "Baby, baby, fuckin hell... ahhhhh!"

I was done, but Becky kept pumping slowly with the head in her mouth twirling the stud. I grabbed her head softly, cock still in mouth, she looked up, and I said to her, "Deep throat blow job, just another mind blowing Becks talent, you're a dirty bitch Becky."

My cock was now softening, but very clean, I let go of her head, and asked her, "I'd like to see what that arrows pointing to?"

Becky placed her hands onto my knees and stood up, "I don't think you'll be able to manage to blow any more seed today, old man!"

I stood up and placed my hands onto the sides of each of her shoulders, "Is once all you got from your uni boys?" and threw her onto the bed, "I'll give you old man!"

I jumped onto the bed, placed myself between her legs and moved up so I could suck on those beautiful tits. I grabbed one with both hands squeezed it hard, making the nipple point out, and sucked on that, then licked it with the full length of my tongue, then another hard suck. I repeated this for the other tit. Becky had one of her hands behind her head, and the other hand on the back of my head, massaging it softly, as I swapped from tit to tit.

Soft grunts and dirty talk from Becky, "Ohhh, old man, suck hard, taste these tities of a young sow, squeeze them, feel them, old man, Ahhh, god, Ahhh, keep it hard old man, Ahhhh. I bet you've never had tities this hard before? Ahhh, lovely, you go for it old man, oooohh."

I looked up at Becky, not letting a nipple out, and shook my head, sucking harder. Her tits were extraordinarily firm. I have fucked a younger girl, nineteen, but Becky's tits are in a very different league. And the thing is, she knows her body, she seems to know what a man wants, what a man needs, what a man is looking for in a perfect woman, it is Becky.

Becky looked at me, still patting and massaging my head. "Keep sucking old man, feast on them, you may not get another pair like these beauties ever again, ahhh, suck hard, suck long, fuck, old man, this bitch is yours for this afternoon, ooohhh, if you perform well, I'll think of letting you visit more often, aaahhh, nice, keep going old man, keep going, oohhhhh, feast for as long as you like, aahhhh, and I think you like this sow a lot, aaahhh, fuck."

This woman never stopped talking; she just kept on, "All those holidays, when I was home, aaahhh, from school and uni, fuck, I knew you were looking at me, ooohhhh, I could tell you just wanted, aaahhhhh, to, you know, like all the boys, aaahhhh, get your hands on me, ooohhhh, and, well, fuck!"

I moved one hand lower, across her flat stomach, I felt some hair, it was the arrow, and I ran my fingers around it, through it, felt short and prickly. I moved lower, I found her slit, it was wet, extremely wet, and I must have missed her bud. I moved my finger back up to locate it, oh yeh, there it is. Becky gasped, "Ohhhh, bastard."

I rubbed her love bud softly at first, and then applied more pressure in small bursts, occasionally moved to her slit to get some lubricant.

Becky moaned again, "Ahhh fuck, that's it old man, rub that young firm clit, oh god oh yeh, keep going old man keep fuckin going you're doooin good, aaahhhhh."

She was bucking her hips to get more pressure onto her bud, But, I decided to move off her bud and lower my fingers, and found the entrance; I lined up two fingers and pushed up, a cry from Becky, "Fuck, old man, Aaaaahhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck." She continued as I fingered her well lubricated tight pussy.

Becky remarked, "Fuck, old man, now this, aahhh, is something, aaahhh, young boys just, shit, don't get, aaaahhhhhh."

I gave both her tits a strong suck, and joined my fingers at her pussy. My fingers were still moving like a piston in her pussy, but then slowed down as I found her G-Spot, and started to massage it gently, as my tongue found her bud, I licked it, full length of my tongue, then started nibbling and sucking on it.

Becky's groans, "Aaahhhh, old man, aaahhhh, fuck, how do I taste? I bet you've never tasted a young sow like me before, have you old man? Aaahhh, fuck, I bet you've wanked yourself over me loads of times, fuck, fuck, fuck, haven't you? shit, wet dreams and all, Ahhhh, god."

Becky was still bucking, as I was sucking and licking her bud, still working on her G-Spot, rubbing it with light pressure in small circles. Her hands were on my head, pushing it harder into her pussy.

"Fuckin hell, old man, I'm, nearly there, god, fuck, don't stop, don't stop old man, get me off, like in your dreams, aaaahhh, O, My, God, I bet you dream of me, aaahhhh, every night, fuck, aaahhhh..." Becky, slowed down her bucking almost came to a stop, but pushed my head down with great force.

She shouted out, "Get me off, get me off, I'm, cuming, old man, I'm, ummmmingggg," Becky was pushing my head down in short spasms, and started to buck up with each one.

I felt her getting wetter, a slow endless trickle flowed out and onto my fingers which I went down to lick, but licking was not enough, I had to suck it up, her; sweet, wonderful, delicious love juice.

"Fuck, old man, shit, god, I'm, cumming, oh, yes, I'm, cumminnggg, Ohhh, Yes, Yes, Y E..." A final hard thrust up of her hips and push down with her hands, and my head in the middle, I could not think of a better place for my head to be at that moment in time.

Becky's hips still jerking as I licked her bud. She slowly released the pressure on my head, and relaxed her ass to the bed. I stopped licking her bud, and gave her arrow and surrounding area of her pussy few tender kisses.

Becky patted my head, "Old man, you did good, you did fucking good, for an old man!"

I shuffled up and lay next to her; I placed one hand on her tit, no movement, just letting it lay on top.

I took a look down her incredible, youthful body, she took hold of my chin and lifted my head up to look at her, "Bob, dear Bob, how old are you?"

"Old enough to be your dad, baby!" I said with grin on my face.

Becky kept hold of my chin, as she asked, "Is that thing of yours capable of any more excitement?"

I replied, "I rather think that's up to you babes, are you able to take a fucking?"

She patted my cheek lightly, "As I've already told you old man, I've had seven different fuckers, who each have fucked me several times, I'm not a virgin!"

I raised up and leant my face on my hand, elbow on pillow, and whilst I moved my other hand across her tits, stomach, those incredible thighs, and her pussy, as we lay there, I said to her, "Well lets fuck then."

"Don't you worry, I'm pretty sure I can take what an old geezer can put in there, okay, granted, you are defiantly, the biggest, but as I said, I've been fucked," She said with half a smile and half a smirk. Form the look in her eye's I could tell that she was probably thinking that a fuck was a fuck.

I gave Becky a few light pats on her pussy, and said, "Only if you're sure this pussy can handle it?"

"Old man, I can handle being fucked no problem, and well, you'll probably be done in, what, five, six minutes, nine tops I'm sure. Also, let me tell you in-between fuckers, I use a dildo which I fuck myself silly with."

I looked at her and said, "O, yes, I found a couple of those!"

Becky looked back at me with a look of disbelief, and said, "You dirty bastard, going through my things!"

I replied, "I wasn't going through your things, I just happen to fall across them, for your information."

She moved a hand onto my semi hard cock and grabbed hold of it, "Old man I don't think you're even capable of getting this hard, let alone in to my tight cunt."

I got up onto my knees and posed her a challenge, "Okay, Becks, if you can get this hard, then I'll show you how an 'Old Man' can fuck a young Becky more than just silly."

Becky got up, also knelt in front of me, and said, "Is this some sort of dare old man?" Gently slapped my cock to get it out of the way and shuffled closer, then grabbed hold of my cock at the base in her fist, then brings forward her other hand, palm up, and slapped my cockhead onto her open palm.

"Bob, old man, I'm fresh out of uni, and I don't know what uni life was like, a hundred years ago, you know when you went! Did you go to uni? Never mind, but, I've been challenged loads of times, and have never failed at any of them; I can get this, this lump of meat up."

Becky squeezed and tugged at my cock while she said this.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny, Becks, you're a real tease!"

"Old man, I'm no tease, I'm a fucker!"

With that, she lowered her head, dribbled a mouthful of spit onto my cock and took it in to her mouth. I could feel a stirring and stiffening in my cock. Her stud did wonders to my cockhead, as she circled it around. Becky had both hands on my developing shaft, the a twisting, turning and rotating of her wrists together with a pumping action on my shaft was absolutely fantastic, and was making its desired effect.

Becky seemed to love it; I grabbed her head with both hands, lowered my head towards it and gave the back of her head a kiss whilst she was blowing my cock. I let go of her head, and she glanced up, I pout her a kiss and gently stroked her head.

Becky started to work harder, her grip tightened, her strokes much more rapid, and her suction more forceful. She glanced up again, I said, "Talent." Whilst nodding my head in appreciation.

Becky was drinking in my pre-cum, she took her lips off and pumps up more pre-cum to lubricate my shaft with, she squeezed it out, letting it flow down then massaging it on to my shaft.

"Old man, you taste amazing, it's better than any I've ever had, you should bottle this stuff!"

She went back to blowing me, again, her twisting and yanking of my shaft was vigorous, I was really hard now, well, had been for the last five minutes.

Becky lifted off very quickly, and asked, "You're not about to cum, are you?"

"No Babes, not quite yet, as I promised, I'll see to your needs."

Eagerly, she asked, "Do you want to put it in now?"

"If you're ready for me baby!"

I lightly stroked the side of her pretty face.

She pumped up more pre-cum, again smears it all over my shaft, then licked her hands clean, leant forward and kissed my cock, "Okay Bob, let's see what an 'Old Man' can do?"

Becky threw herself back onto the bed, landing with almost perfect position. She ran her fingers through her hair combing it back, lifted up her legs and grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs wide apart, "Welcome to paradise, old man!" as she pumped her hips up and down in a fucking action!

I shook my head smiling, and moved forward, my cock sticking out like a knight with his lance waving in front of him. I leant forward and kissed her pussy, all over, moving lower to her slit, I licked her slit, as her pussy lips parted; my tongue hits her bud, "Aahhh," came a whispering moan form Becky.

As she was in this position, her thighs, yes her amazing thighs, I just love her thighs, are again just in a perfect form. I moistened my tongue; I started at her ass cheek, and licked slowly up to her knee, then the other one, several times. I ran my hands softly up and down each thigh, giving them a grope in different places, she's so firm.

I was in a trance, when I heard, "Hey, old man!" I snapped out and looked at Becky. "You going to do anything, or just fuckin look all day?"

I blinked a couple of times, "O, yes, you're so, so, perfect, your body Becks, beautiful."

"Yeh, sure like I haven't heard that before, old man! Come on, I want to see if it fits in?"

I shuffled closer, and aimed my cock at her pussy; I rubbed my nob up and down her slit milking out some pre-cum to spread around. When I got to her bud, I pushed hard against it with my cock head, Becky moaned, and said, softly, "Ohh, yes." Her eyes closed, as she pushed back.

I found the entrance to heaven, and pushed lightly to get the head in. it was tight.

"Ohh, God," cry's Becky.

I leant forward and rested my body onto hers, I held her face with both hands, and said, "Becks, you're beautiful," I slowly plunged in, o god she's tight, my eyes closed tight, my face grimaced, as I pulled out and slowly back in, like knocking on heaven's door to let me ALL in.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers