Number One Fan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey stud, why don't you come join me for a shower in a few minutes? I want you to come clean this dirty girl up!" I was still horny, I was hoping we could have a little fun in the shower. I noticed that Todd's nose was very swollen, the area under his eyes was very dark, almost black. I had a feeling it was broken. I grabbed my toiletry bag and headed into the bathroom. I was upset to see Lance's door was now closed, I was hoping to get a glimpse of him again.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I found a clean towel in the closet, I hung it on the hook next to the shower. Steam began billowing up over the top of the curtain. I cooled it down a little and stepped in. The warm jets of water felt good against my skin. I was feeling a little hungover from all the beer I drank the night before. My experience with alcohol was still very limited, this warm shower was really helping. I spent a good amount of time washing my body and hair, I was anxiously awaiting my boyfriend to join me. I had one leg up on the bench as I started to shave. I didn't really need to, but I planned on wearing shorts today and I wanted to look perfect!

I was humming a soft melody lost in thought when I heard the curtain pull back. I didn't turn around, I just wiggled my ass cutely at Todd.

"Well, its about time! I thought you were going to leave me all alone in here!" I felt Todd's hands grip my hips. He leaned down and blew softly into my ear. It felt really good, and his grip felt so very firm!

"Oh, Todd, that feels wonderful!" He was now kneading my ass, working the tissue deep with forceful conviction. I could feel him rubbing my pussy as well. The sensation was unbelievable, Todd was going to fuck me doggystyle! It was just like in my dream, I wanted Todd's big cock inside of me! My mind was swirling, how could he have both hands on my ass, and be rubbing my pussy at the same time? There was no way that was actually Todd's little penis rubbing me! I looked in between my legs to see the tip of the biggest cock I had ever seen! I instantly knew it was not my boyfriend! I yelped, jerking away from the hot invader.

It was Lance, he was standing behind me with that damn smirk on his face! I tried to cover my body as best I could, most of my tits were left exposed.

"Get out of here you CREEP!!" I was screaming at him! "Where is my Todd, he will come in here and teach you a lesson!" I brought my arm down exposing my breasts to him full frontal. I was pointing in his face as I spoke.

"You mean Shithead? He's not allowed to use this bathroom. I make him use the one downstairs. And what the fuck is that little twerp going to do about it?" Lance reached out and begin roughly pawing my titties. I slapped his hand away, but he persisted.

"Well he won't be happy if he catches us!" Lance now had his strong hands around my hips, he was pulling me in close. I was amazed how far up I had to look when I spoke to him. He was at least a head or more taller than me! I was used to speaking down to Todd, I was a few inches taller than him.

I was trying to wriggle away from him, but he was much stronger than me.

"I sent Shithead out on an errand anyway, he won't be back until later!" Lance was rubbing his hard cock up and down my tight abs, I could feel the warm fleshy tube pulsing against me!

"Get out, I am trying to finish up my shower, you can have it when I am done!" I wasn't going to let this jerk win against me, I was determined to stand my ground!

"I'll tell you what I told Shithead, anything and everything he leaves in this room is mine, and I want you!"

"Well you can't have me!" It was hard to be forceful when his touch felt so amazing!

"I guess I will have to make life a little harder for Shithead then..." Lance was smiling, I could see his devious mind working double time.

"No, don't do that! I suppose there is enough room for both of us in here," I was actually looking forward to watching this stud wash himself. I knew I could control myself, but really, this hulk of a man could have me at any given moment consensual or not! He finally let go of me, I let out a whimper of disappointment. Lance was now standing under the warm stream of water, I couldn't help but stare at his incredible physique. I so badly wanted reach out and grasp his stiff cock. I wanted it in my mouth, pussy, and anywhere else he pleased! It was taking every ounce of willpower to fight my instincts.

"See anything you like?" Lance caught me staring at him.

"You do have an incredible body, too bad the rest of you is completely useless. I can't believe what a jerk you are!" I wanted to put this ladies man in his place for the whole female race! I averted my gaze and picked up my razor. I lifted my long leg up onto the bench and picked up where I had left off. I was going to make this guy crazy with lust. I purposely stuck out my ass and let him get a great look at my stunning silhouette.

I could feel Lance burning holes into my tits and ass with his eyes. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see him slowly jerking that wonderful piece of meat.

"See anything YOU like?" I lightly giggled at my retort.

"You are one crazy bitch! No wonder you and Shithead get along so well!" Lance stopped what he was doing and grabbed the bar of soap. He was rubbing the bar up and down his chiseled features little bubbles left a trail as he worked.

"Speaking of Shithead, I want you to start treating him with more respect! He is a great guy, you just have to get to know him!" I once again found myself fighting Todd's battles. I had done it many times over the years. Hell, I had to show Tommy Flanagan my tits just to get him to stop picking on him. I never told Todd, but my plan worked. I figured I could easily manipulate Lance into doing what I wanted with my little show.

"OK, I will make you a deal. If you let me shave your pussy bare, I will start being more respectful of Shithe... er, what was his name again?" Lance started fisting his cock ever so slightly as he spoke to me. I could tell that I was definitely having an effect on him.

"Todd, his name is TODD!"

"I will start being more respectful of... Todd..." Lance still had that shit eating smirk on his face.

"You want to shave my pussy? And in return you will not be such an asshole? I don't think so! You will probably cut me!" I was nervous, but definitely interested in the prospect.

"I've done it tons of times before. I am actually quite good. I prefer my women bare down there, it makes licking them out so much more enjoyable. Who wants a mouth full of hair when they are eating??" Lance was chuckling, I laughed with him at the image. He stopped stroking himself but his cock stood stiff and proud, it was practically pointing at the ceiling.

"Well.. OK... as long as you are careful! And if I hear that you reneged on this deal I will make you pay!" I began to pet and the soft fuzz between my legs. I knew it would be gone in a matter of minutes.

"Where do you want me?" I was as excited as I had ever been at this very moment. I was going to let a virtual stranger not only see my exposed womanhood, but he would be applying a razor sharp implement against it. The whole thing just felt so naughty!

"Sit here on this bench and hand me that razor." I took my seat while handing him my personal razor. I knew the blades were sharp as I just replaced it prior to getting in. My mind was in turmoil sitting there waiting for him to begin. I leaned my head back against the cold tiled wall with my eyes shut tightly.

"Are you going to watch me? Make sure everything is going good?" I opened my eyes to see Lance filling his hand full of shaving cream. He was crouching down, taking a knee in between my spread legs.

"Those pictures just don't do you any justice! This is the finest pussy I have ever seen!" Lance let out a small whistle as he touched me for the first time. He was rubbing the soft foamy cream all over my pussy. He took a few liberties dragging his thick fingers up my excited slit. It felt so good that I didn't have the power to correct him.

Lance was pleased with his work. He took the razor and held in front of my face.

"You ready?" Lance followed that statement with a cute wink.

"Ssssure, gggggo for it..." I felt the razor touch me, it felt like fireworks were going off in my head. The sensation was incredible, Lance was swift and nimble. He was careful and considerate, he would clear the hairs from the razor every time it filled up. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. The star basketball player at the biggest school this side of the Mississippi was shaving my pussy bald!

Lance took his time on me, he was very meticulous to get every last hair. He even spread my cheeks to shave the area between my pussy and ass! He was so bold, he wasn't afraid to touch me on all my most intimate parts. At one point Lance had the tip of his finger on my asshole, I wanted to shout at him, but the feeling was overwhelming. My head was rolling back in pleasure, this man was going to make me cum! I didn't want to give him that honor, I tried everything I could do to hold it back. I regretted that decision when he pulled away. Lance had finished his work.

"Ok rinse off, I want to appreciate my work." Lance was actually being pretty sweet at the moment. I was really getting off on all the compliments he was giving me about my body. I stood up and rinsed the residue off my now completely bare crotch. I sat back down in front of him, spread eagle.

"Wow Allie... That is fucking beautiful! This is the tightest pussy I have ever seen! Does... Todd even fuck you?" Lance was in awe, his jaw was slack, he couldn't even manage to make eye contact with me as he spoke. He kept looking at my tits and pussy. For the first time he was speechless.

"Would it be ok if I gave it a little kiss. You know, as a goodwill gesture?" The poor guy looked desperate. I knew I was being cruel denying him my body, and I really needed a release! I rationalized that I had already let him go this far, a couple of licks wouldn't ever be considered cheating. I was so close to cumming I knew it wasn't going to take much!

"Sure, go ahead, but don't do anything dumb!" Lance leaned forward and kissed me gently just above my clit. Just when I thought he might pull away his tongue started flicking my engorged clit. The sensation was out of this world! I basically fucked Todd's face last night, but to be able to sit back and enjoy a man licking me for his own enjoyment felt ten times better! I was lost in the pleasure washing over me. Lance reached up and started roughly massaging my aching tits. It was enough to push me over the edge! I exploded in orgasm with his face buried between my legs!

It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had! It was overtaking my whole body! I was thrashing back and forth screaming in joy! My strong legs gripped his head taking him back and forth with me, Lance never stopped fucking me with his long tongue. I finally went slack, releasing his head. I nearly passed out from the pleasure. Lance was still at it lightly sucking and nibbling at my most sensitive area. He finally stopped leaving me in a near comatose state.

I was jolted from that haze when I felt something rubbing against my exhausted clit. I looked down to see that Lance was rubbing the fat tip of his cock up and down my throbbing cunt. My hips were matching him beckoning the invader. It was like my body needed him inside of me!

"No, NO, NO! You're not wearing a condom! I can't fuck you!" My body was still responding to his ministrations!

"C'mon, we don't need those, I only wear those with the gutter sluts I fuck, I know you're a good girl, probably been on the pill for years! Shithead told me you guys lost your virginity together! I will even pull out!" My mind was spinning, he was right about me being on the pill, but I still didn't want to take that chance! I'd missed a few pills in the last few weeks, what with my life being flipped upside down!

"We can't do this Lace! What about Todd!" Lance was now applying pressure to my wanton hole. It felt like I was literally sucking in his invader! I finally gathered enough strength, it took everything I had but I managed to push him off! I quickly left the shower soaking wet, I was so distraught that I forgot to grab my towel! I went back in to get it and the rest of my things. Lance was standing in the middle of the shower completely shocked. I suppose I was the first girl ever to tell him no! I grabbed my things and ran from his bathroom into Shitheads room... I mean Todd's room. I slammed the door behind me.

12