Number One Fan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done cumming, he leaned his head back against the shower wall, away from the streaming jets. He went completely slack, he could barely hold himself up! I let his cock pop out of my mouth as he went. I scrambled forward standing above his deflating cock. I began cleaning any remnants off his dick with my tongue. I was rubbing the stray shots of his sticky cum all over my tits, getting my fingers full of his cum. I then proceeded to finger myself using his cum as natural lubrication, not that I needed it. I was like a woman possessed, I wanted every ounce of that liquid inside of me, this was a cock that I would never deny! He could fuck me anywhere, anytime he wanted, condom or not!

When I felt like I had done a satisfactory job cleaning him, I noticed the errant trail of cum running down his belly. I moved up to lick it off the hard muscles of his stomach. I pursed my lips over his navel and sucked out any remaining bits, I even tried licking the rest out with my tongue. Satisfied I had cleaned him up thoroughly, I turned my attention to the sperm covering my face when Lance stopped me.

"Leave it on for a second, that is just too fucking sexy!" I smiled at him as a huge glob dripped over my eye and down my cheek. I scooped it up with my finger and popped it into my mouth.

"Well, if I'm so sexy, then where did that big boner go?" I was handling Lance's cock, shaking it like a hose, what was a steel stiff rod only 5 minutes prior was now completely spent.

"That's never happened to me before, no girl has ever drained me completely. I had every intention to fuck you after this shower, but now I'm not so sure! I must be human after all!"

I kissed his cock one last time before standing up straight. My back and knees were so sore, but it felt good! I started to wash myself as Lance looked on from the bench. He was jerking and tugging on his cock, but it just wasn't responding.

"I have a few ideas on how to get that guy to perk up. Let me finish this shower and I will model that underwear from the pictures last night! Todd didn't seem that interested in it."

"Wow, that would be great, just let me rest for a minute..." Lance looked completely wiped, he was void of any energy. I was really proud of myself! I washed my face and body as Lance looked on, I could see big boy plump a little as I got my titties all soapy, I was happy to know that I hadn't broken him all together!

When I was finished cleaning myself, I straddled the still sitting Lance and began making out with him. I could feel his cock jumping up and hitting my pussy as our deep kissing progressed. I wanted to take him right there. I wanted to fuck him in his soft comfy bed, my knees and back were killing me! He broke the kiss he was now sucking and nibbling my tits and spanking my ass. He was whispering in my ear telling me all the hot and filthy things he was going to do to me! I was already huffing and puffing at the thought of him inside of me!

I whispered in his ear, "I'll be in your room in 5 minutes, if you're not there you will miss out on this..." With that being said I reached around and placed the tip of his unprotected cock at the entrance of my snapping pussy, I pushed down taking just the head inside of me. The feeling was like none other, he stretched me so far and wide, it took everything I had to part ways with him. I was really loving my role as a cock tease!