Number One Fan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty satisfied with my first threesome. I wondered if Lance would ever consider letting another guy join us. There were a few boys in the frat I could get awfully familiar with! I was thrilled with the idea of Lance fucking me while I sucked cock, specifically Derek.

All three of us relaxed together for a while. She and I were still gently kissing and feeling each other up, I loved tasting our combined juices from her mouth. She had it all over her face, I took my time to lick it up for her, I wanted a taste of Lance too!

Lance and I were getting a little sleepy, and she wasn't taking the hints that I wanted her gone. We ended up kicking her out, I followed her out to make sure she went back to bed with Shithead. I saw him laying on his bed whacking away at that pitiful thing he called a penis. I laughed out loud and walked back into our room. I crashed into Lance's strong arms. He held me all night and professed his adoration for me. We made slow passionate love one more time before passing out.

It never got any easier to leave at the end of our weekend encounters. Lance surprised me a few times knocking on my front door. I never said no to him, he was the perfect boyfriend for me. I was completely in love with him. Lance treated me with total respect and dignity, but he would fuck my brains out like a true slut, and I loved him for that! Lance could be a very gentle lover as well, but it was more exciting when he had a finger up my ass or a fist full of my hair! Lance continued to shave my pussy bald, I told him if he liked it so much then it was his responsibility! He loved the idea, and that would be the first thing he would do when we met!

Lance and I were together one evening at my house during Christmas break when Todd left me a message, he was hysterical. I thought something tragic had happened so I called him back immediately.

He was crying and sobbing I could barely understand him. He told me that his mom had left his dad, she was pregnant and in love with another man! Todd was devastated, he didn't have anyone else to contact! I knew immediately that it was Uncle Steve's kid. I tried to comfort him as best I could over the phone. Lance was a little annoyed, but I figured he'd get over it. I agreed to meet Todd at his place to talk. I left Lance behind to head over to his house. I knocked on the door, I saw how upset Todd was. His dad was sitting at the table with his hands in his hair. Todd tried to hug me, but I just pulled away. I didn't want to give him any ideas.

I got him calmed down. He was still shaking, he finally got around to asking how I was. Nervously I touched my belly with my right hand, pulling my loose shirt tight against me. I then held up my left hand flashing my engagement ring. I told Todd that I was in love with Lance, that he proposed to me on Christmas morning. I also told him that I was transferring to State to play soccer for them. He went into fits, he called me every name in the book and tried to kick me out of his house.

Somehow Todd was under the impression that my relationship with Lance was just a fad. He really thought that we still had a chance!

Lance was very understanding with me when I got home. He told me that he just received a text message from his estranged father, he had been trying to reach out more and more lately. I convinced Lance to talk to him. The conversation was short and sweet, they made arrangements to meet up. Lance asked me to come with him. He said he knew he could get through it if I was at his side. I, of course, accepted. Lance was so nervous as we headed out to meet his father. It was going to be the first time he had seen his dad since he was 3 years old! I held his hand trying to be strong for him.

Lance and I waited in the booth of the restaurant waiting. I had never seen Lance so nervous! He was bouncing his leg up and down, and chomping his gum feverishly. I put my hand on his thigh nudging closer to his cock. I popped a button on my shirt to give him a better view of my cleavage, my distraction worked, and he seemed to mellow out a bit. The minutes were ticking by like hours. I saw a giant of a man walk into the restaurant. Lance looked up and said, "Dad?" He got up to greet him, obscuring my view. I saw them hug, I could only see Lance's tight buns as they embraced each other.

They walked over to the table, my mouth went slack.

"Dad, I'd like you to meet my fiancee, Alexandra," I was completely shocked to be shaking hands with Uncle Steve! Mrs. Boyer popped out from behind, her face equally shocked to see me! Her belly was bulging, she was obviously VERY pregnant! I got up to give them both a hug. It was really weird, but we had a great meal. Mrs. Boyer and I never really discussed the 300 pound gorilla in the room, we were letting Lance and his dad have their moment.

It finally came out that Mr. Boyer and Uncle Steve were not blood brothers. The Boyer's had raised Steve after his parents got into a horrible motorcycle accident. They never told the boys, hoping they could form a brotherly bond. Steve had just recently learned of his parentage when he told his parents about stealing his brother's wife! It also came to light that David was in fact Steve's son. Lance was pretty shocked at the news that he had a brother and another on the way! It was hard to get a read from him, but he looked pretty happy.

Steve looked across the table at his son, "Lance I've gotta be honest, I'm your number one fan."

I looked at my Lance, proudly grasping his hand having the very same sentiment.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

nope... do not enjoy breakup stories.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Cuck story without the tag.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok, after reading this story, I was a bit scared that you were writing about me. I too had been with my boyfriend since middle school. He definitely was a bit nerdy and our attempts at sex were far from magical. He went away to college and when I went to see him, his dorm mate, Brandon, was on the lacrosse team. He was so sexy and he would pick on Trevor as well. By the fifth time I was there he was getting comfortable walking around in just his underwear. He definitely had a great body and a bigger dick than Trevor. One night we three were doing shots and Brandon winked at me and showed that he wasn’t drinking, but actually refilling Trevors glass from his own. I started doing the same and soon Trevor got sick and passed out. Brandon and I spent the rest of that night having sex and when Trevor woke up, he looked over and saw me riding Brandon’s dick. He just grabbed his head and told us to keep it down. From that day on I was Brandon’s girlfriend. We did let Trevor watch and beat off while we had sex, though.

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontabout 5 years ago
Unpleasant

Talk about three unsympathetic lead characters . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BIG COCK WHORE

Allie is a cock hungry slut she soon that Lance will fuck any wiling whore I sight she will have to put up with it or else move on, and Todd wont be there he will have got fed up and moved on, I'm rather surprised stay this, one day Lance will finish up with a very nasty STD which will be passed on to Allie,

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks An idealistic wife is seduced by a corrupt government agent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
House Party Hot girl wakes up next to her boyfriend's friend; half-naked.in Erotic Couplings
Natural Consequences 18 year old best friend fucks the girl of my dreams!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories