Number One Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure why, but he pulled his hand from me and licked my juices off of his fingers.

"That's some good pussy!"

I spat back,"fuck you!" He was walking away, leaving me shaking in disbelief!

I found a bag and filled it with ice. I grabbed a few aspirin and a glass of water for him as well. I made my way back towards his room without incident. Just as I was passing the room adjacent to Todd's I saw Lance lying on his bed listening to headphones.

His door was cracked open just enough for me to see through. He was completely naked sporting a raging hardon! Lance was stroking his thickly veined cock. He was doing it rather slow at first taking his time letting his fist rise and fall ever so slowly. I noticed him pick up the pace, he was stroking his meat faster and faster! He looked lost in deep thought.

Lance moved over and grabbed his phone. I watched him flip through a number of nude pictures, probably of his past conquests. He stopped his search he must have found a good one, I strained my eyes to see what the girl of his fantasies looked like. I could just barely make out the image, without a doubt I could see that is was one of the pictures I sent him!

That asshole was jerking off to my image! My first instinct was to be pissed, but then I felt an extreme sense of pride. I had excited this man so much that he would jerk off to me!

Lance probably had tons of naked pictures on his phone, yet it was me that he chose to fantasize about! I sat in disbelief watching this magnificent man jerk away at the most beautiful cock I had ever seen! My pussy was gushing, I would have gone in there to finish him off if he hadn't been such a fucking asshole!

I was transfixed on the scene before me, I had been watching him for over five minutes. I heard Lance grunt as his cock swelled, that monster was actually getting bigger and meaner! Suddenly he exploded in a huge orgasm that erupted out of him like a geyser! His cum shot up past his head, hitting the wall next to me, he continued to pump and ooze an amazing amount of fluid all over his rock hard abs! It was more ejaculate than Steve had shot on Mrs. B and probably more than a year's worth of Todd's loads!

Lance stood up, his cock still hard, but hanging neatly down his leg. I could see why he produced so much cum, his balls were the size of plums! Each one was bigger than Todd's entire sack! He was wiping away his cum, still he never noticed my presence. I took my opportunity to flee the scene heading towards the safety of my boyfriends room! Why did that guy have to be such an asshole? I knew that if he had just played nice I would have fucked him for all he was worth! Of course, only as a one time thrill!

All of those feelings changed when I saw my loving boyfriend resting peacefully on his bed. I was absolutely convinced that Todd was the man for me! I applied the ice and gave him the pain medication. I played the part of the perfect nurse, hopefully he will be up for some action later on tonight! I was really fucking horny, it had been over a month since I got laid!