Numbness

Story Info
He explores her resistance as he pleases himself.
2.1k words
4.06
36.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything is in place. The bathroom, the kitchen, and the bedroom all clean and tidy. The floor vacuumed, the porch swept. She lights the candles, noting how still everything seems. Magic time, the sunset, he will be here with her, soon.

She raises the blind part way on the west window. Pink clouds clinging to the last rays of sunlight, as evening slips in behind them. Looking out on the gravel driveway, she hopes to see his headlights coming over the hill, though there is still no sign of him.

Already naked, she has carefully pinned her hair up and out of the way tonight. Being especially eager, for some reason, to have nothing inhibit her - no wayward tendrils to hastily pull away, should he decide to use her mouth, or even just to kiss her. She has prepared herself for this, leaving nothing to chance.

Sitting on her knees by the window, she gazes out, becomes dreamy, lets herself be still and quiet for the first time in hours. He is close, the impulse blooms in her mind, then she hears the crunch of tires on gravel and the familiar rumble of his engine.

Little flutters in her belly, she quickly moves to the bed and assumes the requested position. Bottom in the air, breasts against the mattress, legs spread, back arched. She rests her arms flat against the mattress, bent at the elbow, and rests her right cheek on her hands.

She reminds herself to be obedient, then stifles a chuckle at the thought. 'Who is the one talking,' she wonders, 'who is the one listening?' Giddy, she puts those thoughts aside quickly, not wanting to get carried away. 'Don't let him come in to find me laughing like a mad woman at the voices in my head.' Her mind flickers to darker musings Will he hurt her tonight? Will he still not cum? He'll have to leave. He always leaves.

His car door creaks as it opens. She quiets instantly, listening to his movements. He walks past the window. The blind is still up. She wonders if he looks in at her, waiting for him. Exposed, vulnerable. She wonders what it feels like to be him, seeing her.

The house is dark, except for the few candles. Sunset fading into purple as the front door opens, and he steps inside. He pauses in the living room, dropping his keys on the counter. She smiles to herself, knowing his habit so well now. She cannot see him, but pictures him, with his eyes narrowed, nodding his head, agreeing with his surroundings. Like a predator at the hunt, taking it all in before he moves any further. After a few moments she hears the rustle of his jacket.

Her body is humming softly to itself. She feels supremely sensitive, aroused, aware. He is going to touch her, she will let him touch her. His touch, he makes her wait for it, and he then rewards her. He doesn't give in to her, doesn't let her get away with her little tricks. her Master.

Finally, he enters the room where she waits for him. He sits down beside her, kisses her warm cheek, her smooth forehead. Gently, he begins caressing her shoulders, back, and hips, greeting her body, before he even speaks to her. He puts his hand on her left buttock and squeezes, then he stands.

Moving beyond her field of vision, he is silent. She hears him open the bottom drawer of her dresser, and begin to sift through the contents. He returns, pulling her hands out from under her head, he brings them around to her back and begins to tie her wrists.

She is careful to oblige him, offering each wrist, submitting to the binding without hesitation, just like a good slave would do. Moving behind her, he begins pinching her thighs and buttocks, tugging at her roughly, he rubs his knuckles into her sex. He plunges two fingers deep into her as she whimpers softly.

"Is my little slave woman afraid of her master?" His tone is mocking, teasing, as he leans close to her ear. He gives his fingers a little twist, wriggles them deeper into her soft warmth. She may whimper, but her pussy sucks at his fingers, he can feel her open herself to his touch, her body asking more of him.

She blushes as he pulls his fingers out and begins to rub her. "Offer it to me, it feels so good when you offer yourself. Let me just touch you, right here, just like this, just for a little while." A part of her is horrified by his lewdness, the things he says and how he handles her most sensitive and delicate area - and yet, her body responds.

She arches further, inches her legs further apart, wanting to give him better access to her, to help him touch her deeper. Not to please him, not because he wants her to. No, it's for her, because it feels so good to be touched, to be teased, to be pleasured while her hands are tied.

"That's so sweet baby, do that some more," he speaks softly, letting the vibration of his voice sink into her head, giving her chills, "Can you feel how slippery you are?" His fingers enter her again, a little deeper, pull out a little slower, she moans softly. It does feel good, doing just what he wants her to.

His fingers circle down, to her smooth shaven mound, settling on that spot. That spot he always goes straight for. She stops her breath abruptly, her belly tightens, her muscles constrict, his touch stops feeling good, and then she just stops feeling.

"A-ha, what was that, sweetie?"

"what?" she asks, as if surprised.

"What did you just do?" He is amused, as he straightens up. His hand smacks her right buttock sharply.

"I stopped feeling." She is embarrassed, he has caught her again.

"How did you do it?" SMACK

"I.. I don't know!" She wants to scream in frustration, it's not my fault, I didn't do it, i can't help it, but she holds it back, he wouldn't listen anyway.

10 times he spanks her on the right cheek, while she complains and struggles with the rope binding her wrists. Then he balances out the left cheek with equal attention.

"How did you do it?" He starts to touch her lightly, she is so wet now, no matter how much she complains, he knows better than to believe her. It seems the agreement he has with her body allows him to slip past her rational mind. Her body knows what is good for her, and shares its wisdom with him in an indisputable way.

"I don't know how I did it, I don't know. Please!"

"Mmmm, you won't tell me." His hand slips back to the spot, and she stiffens her muscles unconsciously. "That's good, I want to work on this some more." He presses. "In fact I plan to spend a lot of time exploring this with you."

He releases the pressure abruptly, then sets to warming her bottom with a rapid succession of hard smacks. She is squirmy and reluctant, already in tears, though more from the testing of her boundaries than the spanking. She is almost flat on her belly now, having bucked and flinched halfway across the bed, so convinced that he was hurting her. He ceases spanking, then begins to caress her , "Is it too much?" His voice is tender, as if he is actually concerned.

"No it's not." Her pride won't let her say anything else. She mistrusts his caresses, thinks he is playing good cop, bad cop with her. Every time he pauses, she braces for the onslaught. She can handle more, but she won't allow herself to enjoy it.

He smiles, it's alright with him if she doesn't enjoy it. Every once in awhile, it seems he relishes seeing her struggle, hearing her complain, and kissing her tears. Some part of him loves the challenge of not giving in to her. Though there are other times, when he does spoil her and indulge her terribly. It's a delicate balance, especially with such a sensitive instrument.

The window draws his attention momentarily. He dismisses it, as she shudders under his gentle touch. Bringing his focus back to the delightful task at hand, his hands encircle her waist, feeling the curve of her, her hips, her soft skin, her warmth.

He is learning her magic when they play together like this. How to finesse her without babying her. How to push her limits without being cruel. How to use her, without taking anything from her.

"Turn over. On your back."

She obeys, relieved that he will not be bruising her bottom any more at the present moment. Her wrists, still tied beneath her, force her pelvis up as if in offering. His cock swells as he parts her legs. She looks gorgeous in this position, and still pouting over being spanked, her nipples erect and her sex swollen. He touches her as he looks into her eyes.

"I want you to pay attention, see if you can feel when you go numb." His fingers move lightly over her thighs as he leans over to suck her right nipple. She loves to see him put his mouth on her body, loves how she feels connected to him. His hand slips between her legs. She wants him inside her and lifts her pelvis to show him her desire. Immediately he moves his hand to that spot and releases her nipple. She sinks in disappointment, tricked again.

He chuckles, pressing harder as she squirms. She brings her knees together. "Offer it, sweetie, offer it to your master."

She parts her legs again hesitantly, a little wider, then closes them again, then a little wider. He loves to watch her do it, the way she fights with herself. He begins to tap between her legs with his fingers, she accepts his touch without flinching. After a little while he begins to use his palm, still tapping lightly. She lifts herself to meet his hand, moaning softly. "Oh, that feels so good."

He smiles, he can feel her opening up to him again, she doesn't even think about it, just acts, inviting him to do as he pleases, harder, faster. His cock is painfully erect, he stops, to unzip and lower his jeans. He guides her to scoot down and hang her head off the foot of the bed. She opens her mouth, so happy to serve him that way. As he slides his cock into her soft wet mouth he begins spanking her pussy again.

She moans, writhes, chokes, her juices coat his hand. He fucks her mouth and throat, fighting the urge to cum in her, just because it would be so easy to do. "Oh, sweetie, your little mouth feels so good on me, and you are so wet, I could play with you for hours like this."

She moans, half choking, he sees her stomach muscles tense and relax, tense and relax. So much power in that little body. "Give me some more, offer yourself to me, I love to spank your little pussy while you suck."

She lifts her pelvis again, aware that she is dancing at the very edge of orgasm. She wants more, it feels amazing to have him in her throat and all over her sex.

"That's wonderful, baby, show me. Show me how good that feels." She could surrender to him this time. If only he were inside her. At the thought she goes numb again.

He senses the shift and stops spanking, he moves his cock in and out of her mouth less forcefully, he leans over her and kisses her opening, inhaling her sweet scent. "That was very, very, good sweetie. You were so close."

With her mouth still full of him, she moans an affirmative. He kisses her again, touches just inside her opening with his index finger. He is aware of a movement at the window, but he remains still. He looks at her, stretched out beneath him, so vulnerable, so willing to play these games with him, so excited by his touch. So strong. He penetrates her a few times with his fingers, spreading her and rubbing her swollen lips as he continues making love to her mouth, she takes him deeper into her throat, keeps him there longer. She doesn't want him to stop.

He raises his head to look out the window, aware now, that some one has been there watching them play. His eyes pierce the darkness, twigs snapping, and the crunch of gravel as the watcher runs away.