Numi's Purchase

Story Info
She really wanted one... but how could she ever afford it?
9.4k words
4.68
33.6k
30
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

She wanted one so badly!

"But they're all so expensive! The good ones, anyway," she murmured to herself, absentmindedly pressing back a few errant strands of her long, strawberry blonde hair.

Numi looked again at its image on the computer screen. Her eyes, in some lighting situations taking on the color of rich, warm honey, traced the contours of the device on display. "The waistband model, with the ergonomic curves. Yes. That one. With the dark black silicone edgings," she whispered. Her breath caught a little as she looked at the gleam of light on the stainless steel, dreaming that she could feel it cinched around her own waist. Her finger stroked the monitor, as if she could feel the coolness of the bright metal.

She couldn't explain this compulsion to buy one. To wear one. She didn't actually know anyone that owned one, and it was certainly not something she felt she could ask her friends. But the first time she saw an image, a real image, of a flesh and blood woman wearing a chastity belt, her body broke out in goosebumps. Goosebumps of thrill and desire. Her hand strayed to her pussy, and she started playing with herself again. "Oh, maybe that's one of the reasons I want one so badly. Some feeling of guilt about always fondling my sex? Judging that I do it too much?" she thought. It was true, to some extent. She usually masturbated several times a day.

She'd already dismissed two of the offered models. The one that showed the chains running from the perineum up over a woman's butt cheeks to her waist looked silly and uncomfortable. And the other one, that had a single wire cable that ran from the same area up the center of her backside looked like the thong from hell. So those had no appeal at all.

"But this one," she thought, "this looks like the real deal." She was looking at the image of the chastity belt that had the continuous crotch strap and anus opening. It even had an anal shield that could be locked on, adding slots in which she could lock in anal or vaginal dildos. Just the thought of walking around with the belt securely forcing those items deep into her holes made her shudder with anticipation. There was one other design option to consider, which was how her front area would normally be covered. There was something appealing about having a grill, rather than a simple slot there. She knew she'd have to flush that grill while standing in her tub, spraying it with water every time she finished urinating. The thrill of such humiliation made her toes tingle.

But, with the sad sigh, Numi dismissed the image and walked away from her screen. "What's the use of dreaming about it?" she asked aloud. "I'm barely scraping by with the salary from my current job. I love being a barista, but I have to admit that it doesn't pay all that well. Sure, I get all the coffee drinks that I want, and my coworkers and the customers are all great people. Even though I have to get up really early, I look forward to going to work each day, knowing that those people will brighten my day."

Numi understood that part of the thrill would be going to work wearing that chastity belt underneath her clothing. She imagined that she'd have an even larger grin than normal on her face because she'd be thinking about the secret of what she was wearing. She'd try to guess what each person's reaction might be if they learned about her secret. She wondered if something less expensive would suffice.

She started out with something small and simple. Looking through her meager selection of sex toys, her eyes lit up. "Let's see if this will do," she murmured, withdrawing the suction device and two rubber nipple rings. Standing naked in front of her bathroom mirror, she threaded one of the nipple rings onto the tip of the suction tube. Inserting her left nipple into the opening of the tube, she applied suction, watching her nipple swell prodigiously as it was drawn well up into the tube. With her thumb and index finger she rolled the rubber ring off the end of the tube, which secured it firmly against the base of her nipple. She repeated the procedure with her other nipple.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she said aloud, "I know that this has nothing to do with mimicking a chastity belt. But I really like the way these rings make my nipples swell and look so naughty and obscene. They'll show up nicely under my blouse, and their rubbing against it as I work will drive me crazy." She turned this way and that, especially appreciating the side views. "Now for the main event."

She took her length of cotton rope and doubled it at its center, forming the bight. She'd studied several approaches on various sites, and opted to do a double wrap around her waist, before tying the strands off in the center, over her lower tummy. Dropping the ends straight down toward the floor between her feet, she measured with her hand and tied the strands together with a knot, then two more, lower than the first. Passing the loose strands between her thighs, she drew them up into her ass crack, and passed them under the double wrap near her sacrum. She held her labia open as she snugged the knots against her sex. As she'd hoped, they ended up near her clit, pee hole and vaginal entrance.

With her hand still behind herself, she walked around a little experimenting with putting more and less tension on the free strands, until the snugness felt... well... 'sexy' for lack of a better word. Holding that tension, she tied the rear knot, and tucked away the remaining loose ends. Her crotch rope was done. It wasn't exactly a chastity belt, although it hugged her in a manner that she thought might be reminiscent of one. Of course, as she walked around in it, the movements of her muscles made the knots rub against her sensitive areas in a way that quickly became arousing! A strict chastity belt wouldn't do that, certainly. But one rigged with vaginal and/or anal plugs might!

The main problem was that when she put on a skirt over the crotch belt, she was too worried that people might see the bulges caused by the knots at her tummy and sacrum. There may have been ways to tie even 'flatter' and less obvious knots, but she lacked the skills to do this to herself. She compromised by wearing jeans to work, but liked working in skirts better. The nipple rings acted as she suspected, causing her to pay more attention to her chest than to her pelvis. So, the crotch rope experiment was deemed a partial success, but Numi still craved wearing a real chastity belt. A really, really good one. An expensive one. She'd either have to scrimp and save for a long, long time, or quit being a barista, and find a job that paid better. But she loved her job as a barista. The adage 'find a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life' was so true.

One day, Numi was visiting an adult toy store, looking for more inexpensive toys, but actually hoping to view and lust after any chastity belts that might be there. Her eyes lit up when she found some, on display in the glass case by the cash register. One was precisely the model she was looking for! Her heart raced with joy. Then she saw its price, almost the same as advertised online, and her heart sank.

The woman that ran the store noticed her interest. "Looking to buy one of those, dear?"

"Oh, I'd really love to. But I can't afford one on my salary," Numi said, sadly, still staring at it.

This revelation slowly led to a discussion about her job, her life, and her interests, since business was slow at that moment. After a while, Numi felt comfortable enough with the woman to expose more of her kinky side, telling Jennifer, the owner, about wearing the nipple rings to work. And the crotch belt experiment that was fun, but not the solution.

"I think I understand," Jennifer said. "Wearing a chastity belt is rather the ultimate form of bondage for a woman - locking away her sex. Loss of control of that part of her body, of her very sexuality. Feeling her horniness grow, and being unable to do a thing about it!"

Numi nodded, saying, "Yes. Yes, you're so correct about all that." She was practically drooling, hearing Jennifer's explanation.

Jennifer looked at her thoughtfully. "I've got an idea, but I don't want you to get mad at me."

"If it's just an idea, I don't see how it can make me mad. So tell me about it," Numi stated.

"Well, first I've got to ask if you have any trouble with the idea of men and sex. I guess what I'm asking is whether or not you're a lesbian, or celibate, or something," Jennifer explained quietly.

Numi giggled. She whispered, "I'm not a lesbian. And I guess I've been celibate for a while, but that's not my choice. I just haven't had a boyfriend for a while... or a girlfriend, for that matter." She looked around to make sure no one was nearby, eavesdropping. "I guess I think of myself as bisexual."

Jennifer smiled. "Well that's one hurdle we've gotten past. As far as sex goes, are you strictly a cock in pussy gal when it comes to men?"

"What? What do you mean?"

Jennifer rubbed her chin, thinking. "Okay, I'll ask it another way. When you're having sex, do you use your hands? Do you use your mouth?"

"Oh! You're asking if I've given my boyfriends hand jobs or had oral sex with them." She laughed quietly. "Of course I have." She looked around to make sure no one else had drifted near. "I really like the feeling of control when I have that cock in my hands or in my mouth. There's something so satisfying about feeling it stiffen. Feeling the guy's desire, hearing his sounds when he's getting close. Realizing that I have the power to make him cum when I want to - that I'm in control. Don't get me wrong. I also like feeling him thrusting in and out of me. Feeling that passion as he pounds against me, trying to bury his dick deep inside me as he lets loose." She blushed. "I'm surprised that I'm telling you this. These intimate details. But I guess I just feel comfortable talking with you about it, since you seem nice and sympathetic."

"Do you know that this store has a glory hole?" Jennifer asked, watching Numi's reaction closely.

"A glory hole? You mean a hole in some wall where the guys stick their cocks through, expecting to be serviced? Like I've seen in some sex videos?" Numi asked. Her tone of voice indicated that she never had given any consideration that those were anything other than staged porn activities.

"Exactly. That's precisely what I mean."

Numi was surprised at how calmly the woman made this pronouncement. Her matter-of-fact, business-like tone of voice seemed so at odds to the subject matter at hand.

"Gee, I didn't know those were real things," Numi confessed.

"Would you like to take a look? Mitzi's in there right now, but she won't mind," Jennifer assured her.

Numi swallowed nervously. It sounded like the thing she'd always thought of as a myth was not only a real thing - it was nearby. And this nice woman was offering a sort of tour! Numi tried to look nonchalant. She tried to look and sound sophisticated. Her voice was neither, as she finally uttered, "Well... OK." Jennifer turned her head quickly not wanting Numi to misinterpret the smile that formed on her lips as she heard that almost shy tone of voice.

They walked to an area near the far corner of the store, where there were two doors. One was secured with a device that accepted tokens. The other had a lock with a keyhole. Jennifer pulled out a key, and began unlocking the second door.

"It's locked?" Numi whispered.

"It doesn't have to be," Jennifer explained. "This lock is a deadbolt, that can be secured from the inside. Some of the girls feel more comfortable that they won't be interrupted as they work. And I actually prefer that they lock themselves in. Mitzi knows this."

The room they entered was surprisingly spacious, and well lit. Mitzi, a cute auburn-haired college girl was sitting on a chair in the corner. She looked up from the textbook she was reading, holding her place with a finger on the page. She smiled when she saw Jennifer usher Numi inside, and lock the door behind them. "Hey, Jen," she said, in greeting. "You brought me a visitor?"

"Yes, Mitzi. This is Numi. Numi, meet Mitzi." Mitzi seemed completely at ease as she stood up, naked, and shook hands with Numi. Numi didn't exactly know where to look - her eyes darted to Mitzi's face, then tits, then her eyes, then her mound with its close cropped auburn pubic hair, then her pussy, back to face, trying to look at her mouth, but she could still see those breasts in her peripheral vision, so her eyes darted down to Mitzi's bare legs, and feet. That seemed a little safer.

Mitzi giggled merrily, seeing Numi's struggle. "It's OK, Numi. Yes, I'm naked, and I don't mind you looking. It's really OK. I strip off completely so I won't get cum all over my clothes. It's very comfortable, as well... this room can get warm."

"Not very busy today, is it?" Jennifer asked, conversationally.

"No, not really," Mitzi agreed. "But I don't mind much. It gives me a quiet place to study for midterms."

Numi was beginning to relax. Beginning to get used to this rather bizarre encounter. "So you're in college, Mitzi?"

Still holding her place in the textbook, Mitzi casually rubbed her hip with her other hand. "Yeah. And this place sure beats out washing dishes for the extra money I need for books and stuff." She laughed. "That is, when the customers here get horny enough to visit me."

"I'm sure you won't have to wait very long, Mitzi," Jennifer chuckled. "The guys know how good you are. That's why you're even on salary."

"On salary?" Numi asked. "What do you mean?"

"Normally, the girls that work this booth just get paid per client. But a few, very few, exceptional ones I pay a small salary just for them spending time waiting." Mitzi blushed and grinned at the implied compliment.

"So you like doing this?" Numi, her shyness giving way to curiosity, asked Mitzi.

The college girl giggled. "What's not to like? A place to study, and dicks to play with. Perfect for me." There was a strange sound from nearby, and the sound of a door opening. Mitzi held a finger in front of her lips, signaling them to quiet, then slipped a bookmark into her textbook. She moved to a hole in the wall and knelt down.

Numi realized that the opening must be the so-called glory hole. It was a good sized oval opening, and seemed to be lined with rubber or vinyl. She watched, subconsciously holding her breath. Jennifer just grinned.

"Hey, baby. You got something long and hard for me?" Mitzi cooed into the opening. There was a pause, and maybe the sound of clothing being adjusted. Moments later, a nice sized penis slid through the opening. Numi's eyes widened, and she had to stop herself from gasping in shock. The opening was large enough for the ball sack to protrude through, as well.

Mitzi reached up and stroked the cock with her hand, saying, "Oooo. What a nice one! And all for me?" She gave it a kiss and a lick. "Mmmm. All warm and stiff. Lovely!" She pumped it a few times, the edge of her hand also nudging the guy's scrotum, making his balls swing gently. "I'm so glad you're here. I was getting so lonely!" She winked at the two women watching her.

Leaning up a little higher, Mitzi said, "I just have to rub this lovely cock on my tits." She did so, asking, "Do you like that, baby?" The women heard a moan through the wall. "I guess you do," Mitzi stated. "But this is getting me so hungry now. I sure hope you've got a nice load for me."

Numi's jaw fell open, as she watched Mitzi begin performing fellatio on the guy's dick. She sucked. She sucked and pumped. She licked, then went back to sucking and pumping. She seemed to get even more excited herself as she worked. From time to time, she touched her pussy with her free hand, and the scent of aroused pussy became evident. Numi couldn't take her eyes off the tableau. She watched Mitzi work that cock... the sight, the look on the young woman's face, the control she had of that dick in her hand... Numi licked her own suddenly dry lips.

The women heard a loud groan through the wall as Mitzi's pumping reached a fever pitch. She pulled her face back a little, with her mouth open. Jennifer and Numi watched as the cock spurted several times. One spurt arced across Mitzi's cheek, another struck alongside her nose, between her lip and her eye, but most of them went right into her mouth. When the spurts ceased, she swallowed, still holding the softening dick. "Wait, honey," she said. "Let me make sure it's all clean." She squeezed out a final drop of semen, and followed that by sucking the head clean.

When the now limp cock glistened with nothing but Mitzi's saliva, she gave it a little kiss before it was withdrawn out of sight. "Come back and see me soon," she told the unseen man. They waited. Less than a minute later, they heard the door open, and then close again. Mitzi was busy scraping the errant rivulets of semen off her face with a finger, and sucking her finger clean. After that, she stood up and wiped her face with a tissue.

She gave a tiny, tinkling laugh. "Normally, I keep the head of the dick in my mouth as they cum, and just swallow. It's less messy that way. But sometimes they jerk around at the crucial moment, and it slips free and I get sprayed. I pulled that one out as he came, in case Numi wanted to see him spurt. It's kind of an erotic sight, isn't it?"

Numi had to swallow, since her throat seemed very dry, before she could answer. "Yes... yes, it was, Mitzi. Um... thanks."

Jennifer put her hands on her hips. "Now, be honest, Mitzi," she said with mock anger. "You know you told me that lots of times you aim those spurts at your tits, tummy, and pussy!" She dropped her arms and smiled. "You said that you love smearing that hot stuff into your skin like lotion."

Mitzi blushed a deep, pretty shade of red. "You know me too well, Jen," she giggled. "I just didn't want to shock Numi any more than necessary."

"I think Numi's a big girl, and can handle it," Jennifer said, impulsively pulling the three of them into a sisterly embrace. Numi was mildly turned on, having her clothed body being pressed against Mitzi's nude one by the force of Jennifer's embrace. She then realized that she actually was more than mildly turned on by it, and was embarrassed by that realization.

Mitzi felt the warmth radiating off Numi's blushing cheeks and winked at her. "Maybe you can convince Numi to drop by during times when the store is quiet. She could join me here in the booth and help me study... or something," she said, saucily. Numi blushed even a deeper shade of red.

Jennifer released the group hug. "Maybe," she laughed. "But right now, she and I have more to discuss, so we'll leave you to it." She gave Mitzi a soft kiss on her cheek.

Mitzi replied, "OK. Well, thank you both for visiting." She turned and moved to the chair, bending to pick up her textbook. Numi's naughty eyes scanned the college girl's butt and sex as she bent over. Mentally slapping herself, she let Jennifer pull her out of the small room and back into the main part of the store. They heard Mitzi secure the deadbolt as they walked away.

When they reached the counter and cash register, Jennifer drew Numi behind the counter with her, so they could stand side by side and chat quietly as Jennifer watched the store, and the milling customers. As she was pulled behind the counter, Numi almost felt like she was now an employee. Perhaps that was another reason Jennifer had done it, whether consciously or not.

"The sound you heard was a token being dropped into the lock on the door adjacent to the glory hole. That's how the clients gain access to the hole, and how they pay for the service, by purchasing the tokens. The sound alerts the girl to the presence of a customer. Also, if two guys try to sneak in together, the girl knows she only heard one token drop. If a second dick appears, she can press a button, to alert me, and I go and handle it."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers