Numi's Purchase Pt. 02

Story Info
Her new Mistress has some interesting ideas.
12.2k words
4.75
16.9k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

Numi had been living with her new Mistress, Jennifer Larkin, for about 3 weeks now. They'd had many long, intimate talks, getting to truly know one another. Jennifer was learning about Numi's desires and limits. Numi was learning to trust and respect Jennifer more and more. When Numi was in her role as a barista, or working behind the counter of the adult toy store owned by Jennifer, she was to call the woman simply 'Jen' whenever she spoke with her. When Numi was in her role as a glory hole worker in the store, or in her private life with Jennifer, she was to address her as 'Miss Jen' at all times.

On this particular Sunday morning, Numi had no barista shift, and the adult store was closed, so she and Miss Jen had nothing in particular that they needed to do. Consequently, when Numi woke up, she padded naked into the kitchen, and started preparing breakfast for them both. Since Miss Jen liked sleeping in, Numi ate her food quietly, enjoying the freedom created by her lack of clothes.

Timing things according to the clock, Numi assembled Miss Jen's breakfast, and brought it into the bedroom. As she placed the tray on the bedside table, she whispered, "Good morning, Miss Jen."

Jennifer slowly opened her eyes and stretched as she sat up, fluffed one of the pillows and placed it against the headboard so she could lean against it. The movement made the sheet slip down from her neck to her waist, treating Numi to the lovely sight of Miss Jen's breasts and torso. In Numi's eyes, her Mistress always looked radiant when she awoke - her tousled ebony hair cascading slightly over her shoulders and her skin so pink and warm. "Good morning, my pet," she told Numi. Hearing that voice and those words made Numi's toes tingle with joy.

"You may remove the sheet and snuggle a bit while I eat, pet," she added. Numi's heart swelled with happiness as she obeyed. With the ease of practice, she skimmed the sheets down until Miss Jen's toes were uncovered. The room was warm enough that neither of them needed clothing. With proper reverence, Numi kissed both of Miss Jen's feet, and then carefully climbed onto the bed on the side farthest from the bedside table. She slid one arm beneath Miss Jen's upper thighs while embracing them with her other. When she moved her uppermost leg across Miss Jen's, she ended up in a pose which pressed her tits to the woman's thighs and her pussy to her calf. Meanwhile, Miss Jen slid a pillow down near her hip so Numi's head could rest on top of it. This allowed her pet to gently kiss her hip.

Miss Jen adored the feeling of her pet pressed warmly against her, kissing her hip with love, while she lazed over her breakfast. It was a wonderful way to begin their day off. And Miss Jen had a special treat planned for her pet, since the forecast was for a bright, sunny day.

When breakfast was complete, they performed their morning ablutions. Of course, Numi assisted her Mistress in a variety of things, like brushing her hair until it shone. She love the feel and scent of that hair, leaning close and inhaling as she carefully worked out the tangles.

Returning to the bedroom, Miss Jen told Numi, "Lie face up on the bed, pet. And stretch your arms straight out to the sides." Having given her command, Jennifer didn't wait to see if she'd been obeyed - she assumed it. She turned her attention to putting on a sexy bra and pantie set. When she'd smoothed them into place, she looked at the bed. As she expected, Numi was in position, patiently waiting.

Taking two ropes, Miss Jen restrained her submissive in that position, tying ropes from each wrist to the sideboards of the bed. Numi shivered with delight at being rendered helpless like this. Her delight was evident by her increased rate of breathing, which made her breasts rise and fall, topped with nipples that were the deep red of ripened cherries. Amusing herself, Miss Jen leaned over and briefly suckled and gently nipped each cherry. Numi squirmed deliciously at this stimulation.

"Now spread your legs wide apart," the Mistress commanded her nude submissive. Numi wondered if her ankles were also to be tied like that, but Miss Jen had other plans. The restrained young woman stared down her torso, watching as her ebony-tressed Mistress played with her toes, calves, knees and thighs, slowly working her way upward. The pace was destined to excite the strawberry blonde submissive, teaching her to hold steady even when the caresses got very intimate.

Miss Jen wanted the young woman's pussy dripping and slippery. She wasn't at all disappointed. Even though the young woman was able to keep her legs relatively steady, her juices first beaded the edge of her slit. Then the droplets merged. Then they streamed, wetting her inner thighs. Once the girl was all juicy, Miss Jen covered her eyes with a thick blindfold. In the darkness, Numi felt her labia parted, and something cool and smooth inserted inside her pussy. "Oooo, that's a little cool, Miss," she said, with a tone of voice that was informational, not complaining. She was trying to think which of Miss Jen's toys it might be, when she heard the now familiar sound of the fittings on her chastity belt making their metallic noises.

Miss Jen was going to put her in chastity! Even though she loved that, she prayed it wouldn't be for too many days. Miss Jen brought Numi's ankles together, so she could lift both of her legs up until her ankles almost touched her forehead. This caused her pelvis to tilt backward and raised her ass cheeks up enough to allow the placement of the back of the belt behind her sacrum.

What with the cinching action around her waist, and the metal crotch piece being brought up between her thighs as her legs were lowered and separated, Numi couldn't feel anything inside her pussy anymore. She wondered what the toy had been as the chastity belt's various adjustments were completed, and its locks were snapped shut. Leaving Numi a little disoriented in the blindfold, Miss Jen untied her wrists.

"OK, pet. You may sit up and hold out your hand to take mine."

Numi reached out blindly as she sat up, and felt the warmth and strength of her Mistress' hand take hold of hers. "I've got you. Stand up now." With the assistance of her Mistress she managed to get herself up off the bed. She was a little wobbly on her feet, since people depend so much on vision for balance, so Miss Jen led her to the dresser, and placed both her hands on it. "Brace on this for balance, while I decide how to dress you," Miss Jen told her. Numi grasped the edge of the dresser, feeling much less wobbly like that.

Miss Jen looked through the closet. Numi heard the scrape of hangers as clothing items were slid sideways during the search. There was a rustle of clothing as Miss Jen dressed herself. More hangers were moved around. Then Numi heard, "Yes. This should do nicely." A hanger was discarded with a metallic clatter, and moments later Numi felt the opening of the frock being fitted over her head. As the material touched Numi's shoulders, her Mistress guided each of her arms through the arm holes. This was followed by the sensation of the cloth sliding down her body. So, she was to be braless. And, of course, with the chastity belt, no panties were necessary.

With her submissive dressed, Miss Jen removed the blindfold and watched Numi blink a few times, getting accustomed to the light. "It's such a lovely day, I've decided we're going for a walk in the park," she told the blinking girl. "What do you think of our ensembles?"

She looked at them both in the mirror before her. Miss Jen had dressed them both in sun dresses that barely reached mid-thigh - bright and colorful. Her first impulse was to utter, "Oh, how lovely, Mistress!" Then she noticed something. The major difference between them was that Miss Jen's dress had sleeves, whereas Numi's was sleeveless, and with generous arm openings! She turned a little sideways, and raised her arm slightly. Most of her breast was visible when she did that! She blushed a deep shade of red, thinking about strolling through the park like that! Experimentally, she raised one arm all the way up, and the cloth shifted. Her entire tit popped out of the arm hole! She hastily lowered her arm, tucking her mammary back away.

Miss Jen giggled. "That was so cute! Raise both your arms straight up, pet!"

Numi obeyed, and sure enough, BOTH tits popped out and wobbled freely.

Miss Jen was now laughing softly. "Maybe I'll have to bring along some rope and suspend you by both wrists from a tree limb near a public path."

Numi turned crimson, imagining that humiliation... people walking by... gawking! "But if the idea is so humiliating, why is my pussy tingling and leaking?" she asked herself mentally. She knew part of the reason. She'd given her control to Miss Jen, and therefore she, Numi, wasn't responsible for anything done to and with her. So she didn't have to wallow in guilt feelings. She could just accept, submit, and feel pleased that Miss Jen wanted to play with her, and maybe show off her bodily assets to others. Submission could be so freeing! Numi was also learning that a modicum of humiliation led to a racing heart, which, in her case, easily transformed into excitement and arousal. She was still trying to come to terms with this heretofore unknown need of hers.

Miss Jen herself tucked away Numi's tits, once she'd been told to lower her arms again. The young woman reveled in her Mistress' attention, and thoroughly enjoyed feeling those warm hands pressing her sensitive flesh back inside the frock.

They drove to the spacious city park, and began their stroll. Even though it was bright and sunny, the breeze kept them cool. "Nice breeze, isn't it, pet?" As Numi nodded, Miss Jen continued, "Maybe a few stray gusts will flip up your hem and let the people around us get a glimpse of your belt."

Hearing that, Numi's hands reflexively pressed down on her skirt. "Unh-unh, pet," her Mistress admonished her. "If the breeze wants to flip it up, you're not allowed to stop it. If you cannot control your hands, I'll either have you walk with them on top of your head... or... handcuffed behind you. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss," Numi whispered, looking abashed. She certainly didn't want to be handcuffed as they strolled. But she also knew that if her Mistress desired that, she'd certainly comply. She mentally told herself to keep her hands away from the frock's skirt, no matter how much the wind blew.

Actually, Miss Jen was just keeping Numi distracted. She was fairly certain that by now her girl had forgotten that something had been inserted into her cunt when she was tied down naked on the bed. That slight cool sensation in her pussy she'd remarked upon had been due to a sound activated vibrator being slipped inside her. Her pussy had quickly warmed it to body temperature, and the application of the chastity belt had been distracting, as well. The vibrator was currently inactive, because Miss Jen was waiting for a good location, hoping to catch Numi completely unawares.

They strolled through the park, sometimes in the sun, sometimes in the shade of the trees. People walking by smiled and greeted them with words or hand waves. "It's a great day to be outside, Miss," Numi said. "Thank you for doing this for us."

"Yes, I felt we could both use a little fun," Miss Jen replied. It was almost time. They were approaching a small waterfall, that was generating a liquidy whispering sound as the water fell and tumbled onto the rocks beneath it. "Perfect," thought Miss Jen. Her hand made a subtle movement on the surface of her cell phone. It had the app which controlled the activation of the vibrator, and she'd just switched it on.

As they got closer to the waterfall, Numi turned to her Mistress, displaying an expression of confusion. Obviously, something was getting her attention. As the sound of the falling water increased in volume, her look of confusion increased, and she stared down at the approximate location of the chastity belt, hidden beneath the skirt of her frock.

"Something wrong, pet?"

The submissive looked into Jennifer's eyes. "I feel... I feel an odd sort of tingling coming from my belt, Miss." She looked back down toward her sex. "It's sort of a..."

Just then, a man who was walking his dog toward them called out loudly, "Heel, King!" The volume of his voice must've caused the vibrator to produce a powerful buzzing inside Numi's honey pot. Shocked, the girl literally jumped several inches up off the ground. The man obviously took her reaction to be one of fright, because he called out, "Don't worry, lady! I've got him under control!"

Once again, the sounds of his voice set off the vibrator inside Numi, who writhed and groaned. She might've been able to get herself under control, except at that very moment the dog started barking furiously, straining at his lead! Each bark sent intense stimulation into Numi's vagina! After just the first few barks, her knees started to buckle, so Miss Jen wrapped an arm around Numi's waist, supporting her as she shivered and shook.

Fighting to pull his yammering dog in a wider arc away from the two women, the man called out an almost continuous stream of apologies, adding even more sound to the confusion. Numi was on the brink of experiencing a climax, breathing rapidly, and displaying beads of sweat on her forehead, before the din finally died down as the man and canine moved out of sight.

Laughing softly, Miss Jen led Numi over to a nearby bench and sat down beside her.

A red-faced Numi gulped some air, and whispered, "Mistress... what did you do to me?"

There was something about Numi's tone of voice as she asked that question that tickled Jennifer's fancy. The Dominant laughed even louder, but turned sideways on the bench, placing both of her hands on Numi's far shoulder, one arm behind her and the other in front of her. Numi enjoyed that embrace, patiently waiting for her Mistress to respond.

Jennifer finally calmed down, wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, and kissed Numi's temple. Leaning with her lips close to Numi's ear, she stated, "Your reaction was priceless, my pet. Much better than I'd dared to hope." She then whispered into Numi's ear a detailed explanation of the device that she was currently carrying inside of her, locked in by the chastity belt.

When she'd finished, Numi turned to look at her with dilated pupils. "You mean that... every sound... every noise... any time this thing..." She pointed at her pussy. "Any time it hears something, I'm going to get buzzed like that?"

"Sort of," Miss Jen agreed. "But it won't always be the same. The louder the sounds, the more intense the stimulation will be." She loved Numi's look of incredulity. "But don't worry, during this outing, you don't have to ask my permission to cum... just do whatever occurs naturally."

"Thank you, Miss," Numi said almost automatically, since her Mistress was granting her permission for something. But a moment later, as the concept sank in, her face blanched, and she whispered frantically, "But Miss - that means I'll be cumming in public! People will see!"

"Well, yes, I guess they might. It all depends on how demonstrative you become."

Numi was busy thinking, "Oh my god! Oh my god! And with my belt locked on me, there's no chance of me pulling that thing out, no matter how intense things get!"

Almost as if Numi had predicted it, at that moment on a nearby street, the siren of a fire engine started wailing, and that was quickly followed by two different sounding sirens, probably from an ambulance, and a police car. Car horns blared, also. The vibrator inside her burst into furious action, causing her to grip the front edge of the bench tightly in both hands as her back arched and her head tilted backwards, her eyes squeezing shut. Her posture pressed her breasts tightly against the front of the frock. She couldn't prevent the orgasm she was now experiencing - the stimulation had hit her too suddenly!

Jennifer watched as Numi hung onto the bench as she shuddered and quaked. Her torso movements were making her tits bounce up and down against the tight material of the frock. The submissive's stiffened, swollen nipples rubbed against the cloth with each bounce. The movement of those tiny mounds was mesmerizing. The scent emanating from the young lady was tantalizing. Jennifer was enjoying it so much that she began wondering what other sound sources might be present in the park.

She needn't have concerned herself. The lovely day brought scores of people to the park to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. A mother went by, escorting her young son on his tricycle. Like all young boys, he loved making noise. He'd taped a piece of cardboard to his tricycle wheel, so it would rub against the spokes, making a sort of motor sound. But he also supplemented that with a loud vocalization: "RRRAAAARRRRAAAAARRRRR!!" Since he was moving faster than his mother's sedate stroll, he kept coming forward and circling back.

Numi was making a heroic effort to keep her body still by gripping the bench and bracing her torso against its back. She stifled her moans by biting her lip. But it was quite clear to Jennifer that the kid's noises were driving her submissive into either a series of orgasms, or one long, drawn-out one! The aroma of her cum juices perfumed the air intermittently, because the breezes gently wafted it away.

Once the mother and child were out of sight, the only sound now was the soft murmur of the waterfall. Numi let out her suppressed gasp, and then started panting as she sweated. Her thighs were visibly quivering due to her post-orgasmic aftershocks. Jennifer grinned and leaned over, giving Numi's ear a soft kiss and whispering, "How are you doing, my pet?"

Numi giggled a little hysterically, and whispered back, "I never knew that the park was this noisy, Miss." She panted a few more times and wiped her brow. "I'm doing just fine, though. I'm glad you told me I didn't have to ask permission. I barely had time to breathe, let alone talk."

"Try to stand up," Miss Jen ordered her. "I want to see the back of your skirt."

Numi obeyed, keeping one hand braced on the bench, since it was difficult to control her thigh muscles at this point. "Just as I thought," murmured Miss Jen. "You've thoroughly soaked the back of it. What will people think?" She was rewarded by the sight of Numi's cheeks reddening from embarrassment. "Well, the good news is you won't have to worry about the breeze lifting the back of your skirt for a while," she chuckled. Then she added, "Of course when that thin wet cloth touches and sticks to your skin, it goes almost transparent, giving people a good look at your butt and what you're wearing." Numi quivered, her imagination supplying her mind with that salacious image.

When Numi was relatively recovered, they walked on. They passed through a relatively quiet section of the park, with only the sound of the leaves rustling in the soft winds. Numi's vibrator was giving her pussy a gentle tingle from those sounds, and the thin material of her skirt was drying quickly. Jennifer saw a young man walking toward them on the same path. Mischievously, she said, "Oh, look how pretty that low-lying leaf is, pet. Fetch it for me."

Numi looked at where Miss Jen was pointing, and immediately reached up for the leaf. She'd quite forgotten what happened when she raised her arm up high. Her right tit popped fully out of the arm hole of her frock! Quickly grabbing the leaf, she turned around to hand it to Miss Jen, while at the same time using her free hand to stuff her breast back out of sight. Since she was turned away from the young man, she didn't see his eyebrows and eyelids fly upward in surprise as he almost stumbled off the path. By the time the red-cheeked submissive turned back to face in his direction, he was just about to pass them. The huge grin on his lips made Numi shyly look at the ground as her blush deepened. However, once he was behind them, she realized how arousing that tiny amount of humiliation had been.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers