Nun Becomes a Dominatrix

Story Info
Short, curvy blonde nun spanks tall Black priest.
1.2k words
3.42
12.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Father James Nyondo, a thirty-something black man living in the town of Kibuli, not far from the City of Kampala, Uganda. In this small African country where priests and preachers from Europe have spent generations converting the locals to Christianity, becoming a priest or a preacher is a sign of high status. Father James Nyondo loves being a Catholic priest in his native Uganda, but he's also fond of women...

Father James Nyondo's dilemma is the same one that has plagued men of power across the ages. When eighty-year-old Catholic priest David Musevini retired, the Archdiocese of Kibuli was ripe for the taking and Father James Nyondo stepped in. Out with the old and in with the new, as they say. All of a sudden, Father Nyondo is the Big Man About Town. What's a new crown prince to do?

When a man of great power and knowledge rises to the position which he has coveted for so long, it can be overwhelming. Prime ministers, presidents, popes, kings, emperors, dictators, warlords, they all know the feeling. Father Nyondo wields great power in the town of Kibuli, Uganda, where his word is law. It's an awesome state of affairs, to be sure, but the great one has become a tad bit...bored.

Father Nyondo has asserted himself as the leader of the Church of Kibuli, and as such, he has a legion of clergymen, clergywomen, lay people, and nuns at his service. Speaking of nuns, Father Nyondo has a thing for Sister Agnes Beaumont, a feisty young white woman originally from Nice, France, who's become a voice of dissent among his otherwise obedient flock.

Father Nyondo is a strong black man and doesn't like the idea of a young white woman challenging his authority, especially in his own homeland. Uganda belongs to black folks, not the white man or the Indian, Uganda's former leader Idi Amin made sure of that. Father Nyondo went after Sister Agnes, intent on taking her down and showing her that he's the boss. What happened next surprised him...

As it turns out, Sister Agnes is full of surprises. The blonde-haired, blue-eyed, short and seemingly innocent young nun has a dark side. While studying theology at the University of Paris, Agnes Beaumont experimented with her sexuality. Along the way, Agnes discovered a fondness for BDSM, especially the ancient art of female domination. When Sister Agnes became a nun, she pledged to serve the Church...but her habit of dominating men did not magically go away...

"Father Nyondo, kneel before me," Sister Agnes said, and the short, pale-skinned and curvy nun looked at the tall, burly and dark-skinned Catholic priest, smiling smugly. After a brief hesitation, Father Nyondo knelt before Sister Agnes and kissed her feet, like a true submissive should do for the woman who happens to be his dominatrix. It's quite simply the way of things...

"Yes, Sister Agnes," Father Nyondo replied, and Sister Agnes grinned, totally thrilled by the rush of power she felt. As the lowliest nun in the convent, Sister Agnes was supposed to be subservient to a masculine authority figure embodied by the high priest. Well, while Sister Agnes vowed to serve the Church, she cannot tolerate males who think it's their birthright to subjugate females. Sister Agnes decided to teach Father Nyondo a lesson...

"Father Nyondo, I am superior to you, not because I am white, but because I am female, women are superior to men, and without us you wouldn't exist, I must show you our power," Sister Agnes said, and her supplicant nodded. Smiling, Sister Agnes took a collar and put it around Father Nyondo's neck. Time for the macho African preacher man to learn the ways of female domination...

"Yes Sister Agnes," Father Nyondo said, and Sister Agnes grinned and fixed the collar to a leash. The bossy nun then led the preacher man around her chambers, and he dutifully followed her like a pet following its owner. Sister Agnes, who happens to have a nice derriere under her habit, was aware of Father Nyondo's gaze...and smiled. Things were definitely going according to plan...

"Do you know why I became a nun? To change the church from within, and teach you manly priests to stop fearing female power, the future is female," Sister Agnes said, as she sat on the couch. Making herself comfortable, the dominatrix looked coldly at her submissive. Father Nyondo knelt at her feet, and awaited her orders, like a good submissive should. The man is a quick learner, Sister Agnes thought, pleased.

"A wise choice, Sister Agnes," Father Nyondo said thoughtfully, and Sister Agnes grinned and grabbed his chin, somewhat forcefully. Did this fool honestly voice his opinion to her without her expressed permission? What made the fool think that his opinion mattered to her? In Sister Agnes world, females rule and men must obey, pure and simple. How was that not clear?

"Your opinions don't matter, fool, I am the woman and I'm in charge," Sister Agnes said angrily, and Father Nyondo flinched as she raised her hand as if to slap him...and then burst out laughing. Sister Agnes put Father Nyondo through the paces, as they say, and showed the African preacher dude what female domination in the bedroom was actually all about...

"Yes, Sister Agnes, your word is law and my ass is yours," Father Nyondo said, bowing his head gently. Sister Agnes smiled maliciously, and then she pulled back her habit, to reveal something which Father Nyondo was definitely not expecting. Upon seeing what Sister Agnes was packing, the preacher man was simply stunned...

"Glad you feel that way, Father Nyondo, I've got a nice thick strap-on dildo, for your mouth and ass," Sister Agnes said, and she winked at her submissive while stroking her phallic toy. Father Nyondo's eyes went wide, and that's when Sister Agnes clucked her tongue and ordered her submissive to assume the damn position. Once the preacher man got over his shock, he complied with the bossy lady's orders...

"As you wish, Sister Agnes," Father Nyondo said, and he undressed then got on all fours, face down and ass up. Sister Agnes, a petite, curvy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed French woman, looked at the tall, muscular, dark-skinned man who offered her his cute black ass. Grabbing some lotion, Sister Agnes lubricated the dildo, and then went for Father Nyondo's ass...

"Hmm, I've fucked a lot of men's asses with my toys but never a black man, this is going to be epic, a great day for white mistresses everywhere," Sister Agnes said, laughing. Without further ado, Sister Agnes gripped Father Nyondo's hips and leaned into him, pushing the dildo into his asshole. Time for the macho African preacher dude to know what it's like to get fucked by a bossy white woman...

"Oh fuck," Father Nyondo squealed as Sister Agnes began fuck him, plunging the dildo deep into his asshole. As Sister Agnes fucked Father Nyondo, she smacked his ass, and berated him. Verbally bashing her subs while ravaging their asses with her strap-on dildo made Sister Agnes feel strong, and Father Nyondo's screams were sweet music to her ears. Sister Agnes dicked Father Nyondo down until the preacher man tapped out and begged for mercy...

"Hmm, you definitely needed that," Sister Agnes told Father Nyondo, much later. After plowing the preacher man's ass, she made him take a shower and get cleaned up. The Ugandan preacher was walking a bit funny, which was understandable considering the ass pounding which he received from Sister Agnes strap-on dildo. After thanking Sister Agnes for a wonderful time, Father Nyondo exited the nunnery. Life is definitely good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers