Nun Pussy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
279 Followers

“Such pain, I did not expect. Please stop,” implored the nun.

“I’ll go slow,” promised the boy as his belly touched the warm, protruding buttocks that bulged softly toward him. His hands settled on her hips to hold the advantage of the depth he had sunk into her hot back passage. He pressed forward slowly, knowing of her pain but certain that she would reap the rewards later and thank him.”

“You are killing me,” moaned the nun beneath him. “I am surely filled past all endurance.”

“It would only seem so,” assured the boy. “Soon you will know the force and pleasure of it.”

“No! I cannot go on. Take it out, I beg you.”

“It is fully entered.” gasped the boy. “Let us rest and while you absorb the fullness of it.”

”Surely my poor bottom hole is sorely stretched and filled to overflowing,” said the tortured woman. “Do you tell me you have suffered such agonies and yet you continue to accept the good fathers in such a painful manner?”

“It is so,” said the boy. “The pain eases and becomes a feeling compared to no other. The in and out movements begin and the shitting passage accepts the gift it enfolds most joyously.”

Zachary pressed into the giving of the full buttocks and gloried in their softness as he compared them to the stark, hairy buns of Father Leo. He set himself to enjoy the kneeling nun’s tight hole. Her nether regions were coming alive and moving experimentally, though cautiously, on that stiff pole boring deep within her.

“See,” he questioned, “Is it not better already?”

“There are feelings other than pain,” admitted the woman.”

Zachary withdrew half his rod and slowly reinserted it. “Assfuck,” he said.

“What did you say?”

“We are ass-fucking,” said the boy.

“Ass is most surely a nasty word,” said the nun so the other word must be base also. Did I understand you to say fucking?”

“It is the word for the in and out movements we now enjoy. Does it not feel good?”

The large, soft bottom twitched and swayed beneath him. “Truly, beneath the pain, it does create a pleasant tickling. I like the gentle stroking. It is called fucking, you say?”

“A word you must use aloud only in private,” cautioned the boy, “when we are having a fuck which is what this is.”

“Truly a magical word,” she panted. “I can hardly stand it, this fucking. It is breathtaking.”

The lad breathed heavily . He increased the speed and the length of his stroke. The nun answered each thrust once she found the rhythm. “I will come soon,” promised the boy, “I will anoint your bowels.”

“Then I will have been fucked and anointed with your affluence at two ends on this glorious day,” marveled Maria Clare.

“You may suffer a tender throat and a sore bottom but they will heal and you will be none the worse.”

The boy’s hips increased the tempo. Soon he was slamming, full speed, into the nun’s plump, white bottom and bouncing back. Suddenly, he pressed as hard and as far as he could into that tight, back passage and froze. “Ass fuck!” he moaned, “I’m coming!”

Maria Clare pressed back against his ticklish pubic hairs and felt the throbbing as his hot juices flowed into the depths of her bowels. She felt her own slick juices flowing from that neglected font of her more feminine hole. Her fingers found and pressed that small bud protruding at the top of her cleft. While she pressed and rubbed it, Maria Clare had a major explosion of her own and for a moment she quite left this world for a place she felt must be heaven.

To Be Continued

80niner
80niner
279 Followers
12