Nun Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
279 Followers

“I understand and I am honored.”

“In your estimation, does the lass seem pliable.”

“She posses a good spirit. The girl juices well.”

“Ah. You have fingered her already?”

“Briefly. She uses her tongue enthusiastically though she is not practiced.”

The older nun smiled lewdly. “You were naughty with her to that extent?”

“Only to test her temporal emotions.”

Sister Maryam nodded sagely. “Perhaps your bum should pay for your stolen pleasures. You must be chastised.”

Maria Clare, still on her knees, lowered her head in obeisance. “If my sister wishes to dispense it.”

“Lift your habit and present your generous arse in its natural state.”

“You are most kind,” murmured the younger nun, “to deliver the strap to my unworthy, nether cheeks.”

Sister Maryam wet her lips in anticipation. “So you crave the strap?”

“As we have all learned to do, Sister.”

“That is true.” Sister Maryam removed a narrow leather strap from around her waist, doubled it and slapped it once against her left palm. “Let us begin.”

Maria Clare raised her skirts until they passed the middle of her back and a part of the hem draped over her head. Her bared buttocks glowed pale in the flickering light of the lone lamp in the room.

Sister Maryam thought she noticed a quiver of anticipation on the displayed nether cheeks and felt a certain giving way of moisture in her own private places. She loosened the front of her clothing so that the long, flowing folds of her robes draped open as she moved closer to the target she intended to punish. Had anyone been there to view, they might have caught sight of a thick nipple on one heavy, sagging breast, a flash of heavy thigh and on occasion, a glimpse of a dark, furry triangle of coarse, kinky curls. She hefted the strap. “Perhaps five shall be enough to warm you.”

”As the good sister sees fit,” murmured Maria Clare.

Without warning, Sister Maryam brought the strap down, savagely, across the broad beam of butt flesh.

SMACK! The crack of leather on soft flesh drowned out the rush of air leaving the victim.

“Once one has tasted the strap,” breathed Sister Maryam, “one cannot turn away from its bite. We all crave its warmings.”

“Yes Sister,” hissed Maria Clare through gritting teeth.

SMACK! The strap left a second, wide, red strip across the white flesh. “It brings our carnal yearnings to the surface,” breathed the perspiring sister, “where they may be dealt with.”

“I crave the strap,” grunted Maria Clare. “It comes to cleanse me.”

SMACK! “Applying the strap warms the wielder as well as the arse it marks,” wheezed Sister Maryam.

SMACK! “I beg permission to give relief for your heat,” gasped Maria Clare.

Smack! The final stripe ranged across the other four and made a crisscross on the taut, rounded bottom.

“You may turn and address that holy nest you have caused to moisten.” Sister Maryam planted her feet further apart and parted her thighs. She drew away the parted habit to expose her private nest of curls.

Maria Clare turned and slipped from her habit altogether leaving herself naked save for her black stockings. Still on her knees, she moved to the shaggy cunt hairs of the older woman. Her fingers reached to part the thick, swollen under lips and opened the nuns brownish-pink inner lining for licking. She extended her tongue and touched the moist labia minora.

“Oh yes!,” moaned Sister Maryam. “You tongue is wet and rough against my tender parts.” Feet still well apart, she thrust herself forward as her large ass cheeks clenched tightly in passion as the kneeling sister nibbled at her hairy crotch.

Maria Clare saw, at the top of the woman’s crack, an extension, a nub the size of a little finger, though not so long, press forward from its protective sheath and stand out much as a babe’s stiff little member. Immediately she sucked it within her lips and titillated it with her stiff, pointed tongue.

The older woman moaned. Her knees buckled and she collapsed to a kneeling position and rolled onto her back. Within seconds Maria Clare turned and straddled the woman. Before she lowered her head to continue her mission she settled her own crotch above Sister Maryam’s face.

“You have such a large bud,” gasped Maria Clare. The hips beneath became alive, heaving and thrusting under her lingual assault. Then the young nun felt the old nun’s tongue on the tender slit dividing her nether lips.

For long minutes there were only sounds of harsh breathing and wet lapping sounds as though a dog were at the water dish. Then came the moans of mutual pleasure.

To Be Continued

80niner
80niner
279 Followers
12