Nurse Caitlin Gives a Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, vaginal confirmation should be enough." I smile mischievously, giving him permission to cum inside of my tight, wet pussy. He starts slow, sliding in and out of me.

"Just wanted to make sure what was necessary."

"If it makes you more comfortable to cum outside of me or on my body, then you can." I add, smiling. Always the caring nurse: putting a patient's comfort first. He thrusts hard into me and I'm startled by the sudden motion.

"Oh god! Yes! Damn... you're a good patient." I say, taking his cock as he begins to fuck me harder.

I moan gently against him, I'm breathing hard and he fucks me with the full length of his throbbing erection. I feel the heat building inside of me, and I know soon I'm going to be screaming out in sexual delight.

I look up at him and his eyes meet mine and for a moment, we're passionate... He holds perfect eye contact with me as he continues pounding my cunt, enjoying my warmth around his rigid member. Despite the violence of his thrusts, his beautiful blue eyes remain locked unwaveringly from mine. I can barely stand the passion of it any longer; part of me longs to scream out.

"Ryan?" I whisper to him.

"Yes, Caitlin?"

"I may orgasm --unh!- from this... is that mmmm... okay?" I ask, my heavy breathing and erotic grunts stuttering my speech.

"Oh babygirl, of course that's okay. I'd like nothing more than to see you cum with me." He says, taking one of his hands from my side to pet my hair gently. Thank god. I'm not sure I would have been able to hold back.

"Mmmmm... how am I doing?" He asks me, while his thick cock fills me deeper.

"Oh your sexual functions appear to be, well, perfect!" I reply, struggling to hide my obvious arousal.

"Really?"

"So far! MMMMMM god yeah!" I moan, again pleasured with him throbbing inside of me.

"Ahhhh, I'm glad." He whispers, almost just exhaling. He begins thrusting faster, and looks down at my jiggling, luscious tits. My hot wet pussy closes tight around him, squeezing his dick and pulling it deeper into me. I tip my head back in erotic bliss, and I shiver as he caresses my hip with one of his hands. I can't bear it much longer, I'm sure I'm going to cum on his mighty, rock-hard cock.

Just as he lifts his eyes back to meet mine, I look back up at him. We exchange intense and loving eye contact, still humping each other.

"Oh yes! Mmmmm... are you enjoying your exam, sir?" I ask, trembling with ecstasy, and moaning.

"Ohhhh very much so, Caitlin." He smiles, touching his nose gently to mine. We're so close now, intimate, even. "Is it possible you're always my nurse?"

He's thrusting relentlessly and he stimulates me against my swollen clit, stretching open my wet pussy. I'm breathing hard and pressing myself into him. My heart pounds, and I can feel his too, as my soft skin rubs against his...

"Talk to reception --oh!- they mmmm often can arrange that. Oh god yes! Fuck me!!" I scream, in response. He takes his hands to my arms and takes his head out from between them. I let go as he does it and he pushes me back onto the exam table, so I'm laying down on it. He gets up on the table, climbing over me, and remarkably, manages to keep his cock inside of my tight cunt the whole time. I spread my legs so they're dangling off the table, and lean forward just enough to steal a peck on his lips.

"Oh god I'm so sorry sir, that was mmmm very unprofessional of me. It's really hard -- ash! -- for me to maintain control during this -- " I start, but he silences me placing his finger on my lips. He slides himself completely inside and stops, holding me completely impaled on his hard-on.

"Shut up, Caitlin." He whispers, looking down at my wet lips, and then takes his finger away to embrace me in a full, passionate kiss. My eyes close and, unconsciously, I open my mouth and we begin making out, our tongues dancing together. He pushes mine against the top of my mouth and slowly resumes, sensually, fucking me. He thrusts harder and harder into me, and the table begins to squeak and shake violently. I feel so full with him inside, his dick is so big! I can't take it...

"OH GOD! You're fucking me so hard!!" I scream, breaking off our kiss and arching my back, heaving my breasts up into him.

"Mmmm is that okay?"

"YESSS! It's more than okay! I'm going to cum on your hard cock! Keep fucking me baby! DON'T STOP!" I scream, totally out of control. My hands clutch the edges of the table.

His fingers drift up my spine, and following them is a wave of unbelievable pleasure.

"I... can't... wait to test your mmmmm orgasm!" I squeal, wrapping my legs around his ass and using them to pull him deeper into my crotch. His hand moves over my body and clenches one of my scrumptious breasts tight, squeezing it hard. The slight pain of his grip only adds to my pleasure though, and I can't help but scream again!

"AHH!! No patient ever fucks me like this!" I take my one of my hands from the table and wipe the sweat from my forehead, throwing my hair back seductively.

"MMMMM! GOD CAITLIN!" He moans back, and then kisses my neck. I take both my tender hands to his face and turn him back to meet mine, and again we meet for an intimate French kiss. He begins to thrust forcefully into me, nearly tearing my snug wet cunt apart with his thick cock!

"AH! Is this good Caitlin?" He gasps.

"FUCK YES! MMMMM! Please, don't stop!" I feel myself quivering.

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"YEAH!!! Oh I need you to keep fucking me till you cum! Please, I wanna feel your cum fill my tight young pussy."

"DAMN! Caitlin, you're amazing!" He screams, fucking the shit out of me. We kiss one more time, and hold it, gently, passionately. Right as we end it, I whisper gently to him:

"I love you." I feel his cock bulge and I'm pushed over the top.

"MMMMMMMM!!! YES!" I throw my big breasts into him and squeeze his masculine, muscular body against my soft feminine one, and he begins to feel me convulse and cum against him. My pussy clamps down on his cock, so tight, and it twitches violently inside of me.

"FUCK! UNHHHHHH!" He grunts. He slams his member all the way in as I cum and I feel a gush of thick warmth while his cock explodes all over my cunt.

We both collapse against the table, exhausted, out of breath, and sweaty. I can barely move.

"Damn. That was the single greatest fuck I've ever received since I've been doing this procedure." I tell him. He smiles.

"Are you going to continue this procedure with other patients?" He asks.

"Hmmm I dunno. But I do know you passed with flying colors, baby." He lays over me, still in my pussy, smiling. He kisses me gently again on the lips.

"Mmmm did you enjoy the procedure, baby?"

"Oh yes I did, very much, sweetie."

"Oh baby, so did I." I smile again at him. He pulls out and steps down from the table. I look down at him standing there, with his dick all wet from our juices.

"I'm going to see if the doctor won't prescribe you regular procedures from me." I say, teasing. I lay on the table, fully exposed, sweaty, with my legs open and his cum oozing from my crotch.

"Haha." He chuckles, looking down over the body of the young girl he just fucked. "So would I just come in for a good fuck session with my new favorite nurse?"

"Well, it's never been prescribed before, but I'm willing to explore experimental treatments if you are..." I wink at him.

"I'm willing to try anything if we can do that again sometime." He answers. "Just make sure the doctor doesn't find out what we're really doing."

"Haha, of course not. Nurse-patient confidentiality." I sit up, and gently squeeze one of my breasts. I look down at his still-firm cock, and it's dripping with cum. "Do you want me to lick that off for you before you get dressed again?" I ask, with a sexy grin on my face.

"Oh that would be wonderful, Caitlin! Can you?" He says, pointing it up toward me.

"Of course!" I hop off the table and get down on my knees in front of him. I softly slide my hand up his inner thigh, and wrap it firmly around him. I touch the head to my lips, and then trace my tongue up his shaft, licking off the hot mixture of our juices.

"Taste good?" He strokes my silky blonde hair.

I nod. "Delicious!" And it did taste pretty good. Sweet and salty, but definitely raunchy, like sex smells.

"Lick it all off for me, will you, nurse?"

I nod again, and push his shaft into my mouth. I go down on it all the way until my lips touch my fingers, and his cock, becoming hard again, tickles the back of my throat. I diligently suck and swallow, pleasuring his manhood with my tongue in my mouth. I bounce my head up and down on it, and look up at him when he begins responding with light thrusting motions.

"Goddddd Caitlin... you know how to suck dick too! Mmmmm!" I keep sucking, breathing through my nose. I'm salivating a lot, and I can feel his thrusts getting harder. He begins to gently fuck my face. He looks down at me kneeling and looking up at him, and smiles. He closes his eyes and slowly rolls his head back, sighing. I keep sucking him. I taste the cock and our juices, trying to swallow to keep from drooling.

His fingers grasp my hair, and he grunts hard while he pulls me by the back of my head all the way down onto his shaft, forcing it into my throat. I try not to gag on his mighty erection.

"Mmmm!" I whimper, swallowing the pain.

"YES!" He groans, holding my chin to his balls and my nose in his pubic hair. He pulls me off a little bit by my blonde locks, and then with a solid pelvic thrust and, squeezing my head against his crotch, he slams into my throat again. His dick quivers.

"MMMMMMMMM GOD!" He screams, and begins shooting another hot load down my throat. He quickly pulls my mouth off his cock, and finishes squirting his thick cum on my chin. I try to swallow as quickly as I can to take down all of his salty cum. I take my hand up to my throat as I cough lightly, and try to smile up at him. He lets go of my hair.

"Sorry, Caitlin."

"Ahem, ah! That's quite alright." I cough. His cum drips down my chin with my drool and lands on top of my breasts and cleavage.

"I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened. I hope I didn't hurt you." He apologizes profusely.

"No, it's okay. It's what I'm here for. I was just a little startled is all." I force a smile on my cum-dribbled face.

"Still..." I just smile again in response.

He strokes his now clean, but still slightly wet cock. I grab the edge of the exam table, and struggle to stand up. He takes my other hand and helps me back to my feet. He comes in and kisses me briefly again, on the lips. He licks his cum off my chin, carefully. He leans down a little and licks the rest from my chest and boob, cupping and kissing it playfully afterwards. Standing back up, he looks down at me. With his hands, he reaches down and straightens my scrunched up skirt, pulling it back down to cover my ass and crotch. He brings his hands to my naked shoulders.

"Just you in this skirt looks so cute!" He smiles. I smile back and chuckle. I look down over my body and back up to him. "You should get cleaned up so you don't get fired or anything."

"Thank you. Yes, yes of course. I need to get my uniform back on."

"Yes you should." He takes my bra from the table and hands it to me. I quickly put it on and pull it up to cover my tits, pushing them back into captivity. He hands me my blouse, and as I'm buttoning it and taking my hair back, he reaches down and picks up my panties from the floor. Bringing them to his face, he sucks in and takes a whiff of their scent.

"Mmmm... can I keep these?" He asks.

I nod in response, continuing to button up my blouse. He tosses the panties next to his pants, and with his hands begins to help me snap my blouse back together, briefly groping my tits again in his hands. I stop him right before he closes the second snap.

"I like to leave the top two unbuttoned to show some cleavage." I smile. I reach down and help him straighten my tits, pushing them up with our hands. Finally, he takes his hands away from them.

"Your tits are amazing."

"Haha I know... thank you." I giggle.

"You're welcome."

"Hand me your chart." He takes the chart from the counter and hands it to me. "Thanks for fucking me. You were unbelievable. And I am gonna talk to the doctor about those regular procedures."

He begins to get dressed and watches me begin to write in the chart. "Thanks for letting me fuck you. I loved it, nurse." I only smile in response. "What are you going to write down?"

"I've got a lot to write about how that hard cock felt deep inside of me, how you thrust over and over... demonstrating amazing sexual performance on this nurse." I taunt him. He gasps.

"Can you really write that? Is that what you're going to put?" He asks, stunned. He finishes getting his clothes on and stuffs my panties into his pocket.

"Now you wouldn't want me to lie on your chart now, would you?" I tease.

"Well no..."

"Here, let me let you out." I pull at the handle to the door and open it. For better or worse, our experience, this time, is over.

"Thanks again, Caitlin, that really was amazing." He says, beginning to walk out. The cold air on my bare pussy and the hot cum dripping down the inside of my thigh is a friendly reminder of what I just did.

"You're welcome. Thanks for coming in. You're in excellent health. I'll have the doctor call you about regular procedures."

"Thanks Caitlin. You do that. I can't wait until my next procedure." He smiles and turns out the door. "Bye Caitlin." I follow him down the hall, as he leaves through the waiting room. What a patient!

I trade his completed chart for another one on the rack, and look over the top of it. Again: "FULL Physical Examination. Don't leave anything out, Caitlin." I scan it for the name.

"Marvin Reynolds?" I call. A balding, older man barely gets up from the chair. He looks about 65 or so. He scans my body and gives me a little smirk. I gesture him back from the waiting room. Another thorough, complete, full examination... oh boy, won't this be fun?

12