Nurse Candice

Story Info
Busty black nurse finds a big white cock on a patient.
1.1k words
4.47
58.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice was a nurse in a long-term care wing of a hospital. Basically, people that weren't going home any time soon. Most of them were elderly, with chronic conditions. But they had just gotten a younger guy in. Turns out he was in a coma, after a nasty head injury, from a motorcycle accident. His name was Dave.

Candice noticed Dave pretty quickly. Despite having a few extra pounds, and some scarring on his head (from recent surgeries), Dave was a decent looking guy. He was 24, white, tall, and had a lot of tattoos. He also had a girlfriend, Rachel. Rachel was around the same age as Dave, white, cute, and tiny. And she treated the hospital staff like shit. Especially Candice.

Rachel obviously came from a place of entitlement, and it showed. Maybe she didn't like that Candice was a 5'6" black woman, with EE cup breasts and thick thighs and ass. Maybe she caught the way Candice eyed Dave, every once in a while, admiring his square jaw line. Either way, Rachel went out of her way to treat Candice like shit, every time she visited. Fortunately for Candice, those visits grew more and more infrequent, as time went on.

One night, Candice was asked to stay over on the night shift, since they were short on staff. Being a 27-year-old with student loans, she always took the overtime. She was quickly reminded how boring night shift was, and that they had sponge baths to give, to the non-responsive patients. Basically, day shift took care of bathing those patients that were up and about, but night shift got the ones that were out of it, since their sleep schedule didn't seem to matter much.

So Candice and a coworker set out to give the small handful of sponge baths that they were required to do. The last one of the night was Dave. Candice was intrigued to see him naked, but the fact that she had just washed a bunch of elderly patients didn't exactly have her motor running. So she kept it professional, as they went through the proper steps to wash Dave. Everything was going according to plan, until they took Dave's pants off. And out flopped the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It was massive.

Candice let out a small gasp, and her coworker smiled. She was obviously more accustomed to seeing Dave's thick dick. Candice reached forward, and took it in her hand, and began to slowly wash it. In response, Dave's dick twitched, showing that some of those neurons were still firing. Candice got very aroused, but was able to keep it together, to finish the task at hand.

The next day, during her regular shift, Candice couldn't stop thinking about Dave's cock. Finally, she realized she had to see it again. She went into his room and closed the door behind her. She pulled the curtain, in case someone came in. Then she reached into his pants and pulled out his fat cock. She just stared at it, in awe. It wasn't even erect, but it was so big. Finally, she put it away, and went about her day.

The next day, Candice couldn't help herself. She went back into Dave's room. Closed the door, pulled the curtain. And pulled out that thick dick. This time, she started to gently rub it. It grew even bigger, as it got hard. Next thing she knew, she was giving a handjob to Dave's 10" monster.

Candice couldn't stop herself. She hadn't had sex in over 2 years, and that was just a 2-pump chump from Tinder. She leaned forward and licked the bulbous head. She could feel Dave's balls tense up in her other hand. She took the head into her mouth, and stroked faster. Dave's cock erupted months of cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, being sure not to miss a drop. As she went about the rest of her shift, she would burp, and it would taste like Dave's cum. She loved it.

Over the next week, Candice saw Dave every day. And drained his balls every day. She had decided to try to deepthroat all of him, and had gotten pretty good. She would suck on his balls, and then deepthroat him as he came, forcing the cum straight down her throat. Having her stomach full of Dave's cum made her happy. She started thinking of Dave as her man, and got very resentful anytime Rachel would show up.

After a week of sucking Dave's cum out, Candice wanted more. She knew it was risky, so she made up a cover story about a private procedure, so the other nurses wouldn't bother her. She started the same as always, stroking and sucking Dave's thick cock. But today would be different. She took off her scrub pants and lowered her tight black pussy down onto Dave's monster. It took her a minute to fit it all, but she came hard as soon as it was all in. She rode that big cock to two more orgasms, before Dave filled her pussy. She finally climbed off, cleaned him with her mouth, and went back to work, her knees shaking.

This went on for weeks. Candice sucked Dave every day, and fucked him once a week. On their three month "anniversary", Candice decided to do something special. She rode Dave's big cock, but after her first orgasm, she decided to try something new. She raised up and realigned herself, and slowly sank her tight asshole onto the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She had never done anal before, but she took her time, and she knew she wanted to give this to Dave. It didn't take long before Dave was filling her tight ass with cum. This time, she could have sworn she heard a grunt from him, as he came.

Candice left for her weekend. She came back 3 days later, and found Dave awake from his coma. Rachel was in his room, when Candice got to work. Rachel was explaining to Dave that he'd been out for almost 4 months, and that she had to move on. She had been fucking his friend Steve, since about 2 weeks after his accident. Dave told her to get the fuck out, and the nursing staff couldn't have been more pleased. They were more than happy to be rid of her.

Candice couldn't muster the nerve to see Dave. She felt guilty for using him the way she had, but she also had genuine feelings for him. She knew he was in a coma, so there was no way he felt the same about her. Finally, near the end of her shift, she was pretty much forced to go see Dave. Candice introduced herself. Dave had a sly grin on his face. He said, "I remember everything."