Nurse Francy: Rectal Specialist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You dive in – licking and tonguing – slithering your tongue as deep as you can into her open and willing asshole. She presses back against your face, almost smothering you in her ass as you close your eyes and enter heaven. Your open ass pulsates as you lick hers and pre-cum drips from your purple-hard cock onto the leatherette cushion.

You see her finger come from between her legs, slipping down to her clit and she jams one, two, three others into her glistening pussy. You stiffen your tongue perfectly erect and fuck her ass with it violently – moving your body against the table, your cock’s skin rubbing against it as you do.

She starts to moan as her hand alternates rubbing her clit and plunging in and out of her pussy. Her asshole opening wider and wider for you makes you open your asshole wider as well … grabbing the spreader inside you with each motion.

Nurse Francy’s ass starts to circle wildly, as her moans turn to orgasmic yips – juice spurting from her pussy down her thighs. Seeing this from inches away sends you over the top too and you join her - erupting hot, frothy cum all over the table.

You both huff and puff as the tremors lessen and then ... Nurse Francy slides her skirt back down and walks over to get her jacket. As she checks her pocket for something, you realize her job is somehow complete. And you still have the speculum inserted in your ass.

Oh no. Not old man Spalding!!!! Not now!!!!

You find your voice and squeak, “Um, excuse me, but, am I … I mean, is Doctor Spalding going to come in and give me the examination now?”

“Now?” she smirks. “He already has. Dr. Spalding left the room a few minutes ago.”

And with that she slips the speculum from your ass, and wipes your cheeks and balls and cock clean.

She puts on her jacket, zips up her briefcase and slaps you on the ass. “You are all done, sir. Now wasn’t that painless?”

As she walks by the examination table, she lays a business card right next to your face and taps it. Then she leans down and gives you a peck on the cheek.

“Now, if you’re having problems relaxing in the future, don’t hesitate to give me a call.”

She opens the door to leave, then turns around and looks right at you, “Oh, and I DO make house calls, you know.”

The door closes behind her. You squint to read the card laying inches from your face … it reads “Nurse Francy: Rectal Specialist. By appointment only."

12