Nurse Harley

Story Info
A nurse has kinky sex with a patient.
3k words
4.35
55.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happygirl08
happygirl08
64 Followers

Harley had had enough.

As a full time nurse in a big city hospital, she worked midnights and regularly got stuck with the dirty work the day shifters couldn't be bothered to do. It was nearly 4 am and she was hungry, tired, and horny. Instead of rubbing her clit to ecstasy like she was craving, here she was inserting IVs and scrubbing up a mess from a catheter removal site. As she cleansed her hands in the break room sink, she thought again about how much she needed to be touched. She was the only nurse on the unit tonight, which was fine because majority of the beds were vacant. She made her way down the hallway to the med room, getting pills ready to take to her favorite patient; Dillon.

She smiled as she pictured him because he was, without a doubt, gorgeous. He was dark haired and dark eyes, with a jawline that cut sharply. He was tall and lean but his body...she swallowed hard as she thought of his abs and waist line and what she'd seen below that...she shook her head and slammed the pills down on her cart. She couldn't think like that because it would never happen. First off, she was a nurse and he was her patient. Second off, he was by far much more attractive than her. Still, as she pushed the cart down the hall she felt her pussy clench remembering how large his member was. She needed a good fuck and if she could pick anyone to do it, it would be him. He was here with what was a severe upper respiratory infection, but it was basically gone now. He was actually supposed to go home sometime that week. She came to his room finally, shuffling to try and fix her appearance slightly. She knocked on the closed door sharply once, then swung it open, stepping in back first. "Sorry to bother you Dillon, I'm here with your nightly meditat-"

As she swung around to face his bed, her mouth dropped open, effectively cutting her off mid sentence. Laying on top of his covers was Dillon with his dick out, stroking back and forth. He stopped though when he saw her, but made no effort to cover himself. Because of this, Harley couldn't help her gaze from falling on him. He was huge. Absolutely huge. She'd never seen a man like him before. All her staring had Dillon smiling. Sure, he was caught off guard when she walked in. But he wasn't embarrassed, and he certainly wasn't now. He could see the growing heat on her neck that he had a feeling wasn't from embarrassment.

Protocol whenever you found someone masterbatinng was to leave, and Harley knew this. She was supposed to leave the room and let them have their fun. This wasn't the first time she'd run into this, but mainly anyone else she'd accidentally interuppted was just a bunch of old men with dementia, confused out of their minds. Definitely not anyone cognitive and young.

She took a deep breath through her nose. In that moment, she let her mind blank. All she felt was how horny she was. She let a sexy smile dance on her lips. There was never anything wrong with a little fun, and fun she was going to have.

She sashayed over to the door, closing it with a click. "Please, don't let me interrupt you." She said to him, gesturing for him to pick back up stroking his member, which had gone slightly soft.

He was shocked by her words, to say the least. When he didn't start back up immediately, Harley gave him a look.

That got him going. Jesus...it felt good. He'd been in the hospital for about 3 weeks and hadn't gotten off since about three days before that. He was sensitive and craving pussy.

Harley walked over to the nurse's cart again, scooping up his medication. She leaned against his bed, a pill poised in her small hand.

"Open up" she said. He hesitated, giving her a confused look, but opened his mouth. She sat the pill on his tongue and proceeded to set a straw to his lips.

"Drink" she said. He did so as he continued to stroke. They repeated this about 3 times until his pills were gone. Why that was so sexy, he didn't know. It was just being spoon fed pills...he thought. But still, it was being helped to do something he could have easily done by a sexy woman that made this so hot. The anticipation was eating at him for what would happen next.

Harley'a nerves had left her awhile ago, all that was left was hormones, making her feel confident and sexy. She wanted him and, glancing down at his still moving hand, he was definitely ready for her. She was so wet she could feel her moist panties between her legs. She was standing by the nurses card, charting. She closed the computer down, pushed it against a wall, and walked over to her patient. He was still stroking, but slower now, his eyes the size of saucers as she slid her scrub top off. Next were her bottoms, which left her in her bra and underwear. They were black and lacy, a stark contract against her milky white skin.

Dillon was smiling as he looked her up and down. "You are stunning, nurse Harley." He muttered. Her breasts...they were so much bigger than he had imagined. Barely contained in her bra, they were big but not too big, a total shock to her over all small built. She was only 5'4 and very thin, but didn't lack curves in the right places. She had long hair dyed the color of burgandy and big brown eyes. Her facial structure was dainty but she had full lips. She was tiny and feminine, innocent looking even. His heart softened by how small she was, he wanted to caress her and make her feel good. But as she smiled that sexy smirk, he had another idea. This girl was a freak, he could just tell. Why else would she be stripping for them while she was on shift? If she was such a slut, he would treat her as such.

She swung her hips back and forth as she walked over to him, then sat on the edge of the bed. He scooted over, giving her plenty of room. She leaned in and pressed her hand on his chest. She breathed on his lips, looking him in the eyes. He did the same, his hand grazing her cheek. They leaned in at the same time, their lips at first barely touching. Then Dillon pressed down with so much force it could have knocked her over. They kissed passionately, the heat of it spreading to both their groins. Harley shifted until she was on top and let her mouth trail kisses down Dillon's neck. He hissed in pleasure as she sucked on his earlobe and down his collarbone. His hand snaked around and removed her bra, his gaze immediately taking in her hard, perky nipples and full sized tits.

"Oh wow...your tits are flawless!" He muttered, his tongue immediately latching on to one of her slightly red buds. She moaned as he bit and pulled, letting the feeling travel down to her pussy. He did the same to the other nipple, leaving them both rock hard. When he finally unlatched himself, she took the opportunity to move her body down so her mouth was lining up with his giant dick. She looked him in the eyes and shook her head, lightly laughing

"I'm going to try and deepthroat it." she said. He was going to tell her not to worry, he was a very thick seven inches after all, but he didn't get a word out before her warm little mouth went down on him.

His eyes almost rolled to the back of his head as she sucked and sucked and sucked. Each pull of her mouth brought him deeper down her throat, until the entire tip was resting well past her tonsils. She gagged and sucked up and down, using her tongue on his shaft.

He groaned and grabbed her hair, holding her steady. "Ohhh my god. Fuckkkk." he sang. He held himself back from cumming, and she could tell, since his dick was rock hard and convulsing. She let him go, freeing her airway, then planted kisses down his shaft. He sucked in big breaths of air, his mind whirling. He had never gotten head that amazing before. He watched her suck in air and knew he had to reciprocate. He grabbed her by the waist, making her squeal slightly. He roughly laid her on her back, effectively flipping them over so she was on the bottom. Harley didn't have much time to react as he spread her legs open and pulled her panties down her legs. He began by kissing around her thighs, all around the areas she craved him the most but never directly on it. His lips and tongue grazed her thighs and labia, his breath warm over her engorged clit.

This went on for quite awhile until she was dripping wet and begging for him to touch her.

"Pleasseeee, oh god just touch me!" She started to cry. She tried to move her hands down to touch herself but he would slap her away.

He took a second away from the teasing to look at her sternly. "I'm tired of your begging! Don't make another sound!" he said.

She whimpered, but couldn't help a loud moan escape as he flicked his tongue for the first time over her clit. Instantly, he stopped all contact and shoved his hand over her mouth.

She squealed and he spoke in her ear, lI said be quiet slut! Now...let's see how we can fix your obedience problem.." his eyes flickered over the room, landing on a large towel. He picked up and rolled it so it could fit in her mouth.

Stepping towards her, he tapped her jaw saying, "open." She obeyed and he shoved it into her mouth under her teeth, already hearing how well it muffled her cries. He smiled as he tied he loose ends behind her head. He grabbed a second towel and proceeded to tie her hands above her head.

"Now...where were we.." he moved back between her legs. This time, there was no teasing. He sank his tongue into her pussy and moved it up and down repeatedly. Her cries of pleasure were muffled but still there. As he alternated between sucking on her clit and flicking his tongue back and forth, he brought his finger up to her opening. Sinking it into her depth felt good even to him, because he felt her clench around his finger. Fuck, she was tight. Very very tight, almost like a virgin.

She let out a moan from deep in her throat as he pushed against her gspot. Ohhhh that was it, she thought. No one had ever reached it like that. He was curling his fingers inside of her, adding one at a time to get her stretched out slightly. She was so tight and he didn't want to hurt her when they fucked. He was moving three fingers around her pussy, and added a fourth. She felt stretched but pleased and moaned deeply as he finger fucked her fast.

He continued for a few more minutes until he felt like she was ready. He was ready of course, still rock hard and twitching ever so often. She watched with wide eyes as he moved his dick to her entrance, moving the tip up and down over her pussy slowly. This sent sparks through her and she moaned and closed her eyes.

"Nurse Harley," He said. She opened them, looking up. "If this hurts too much, let me know and I'll stop."

Her heart melted. He was so sweet, she thought, smiling around the towel in her mouth. She nodded her agreement. She didn't think it would hurt at this point, she just wanted his gorgeous dick inside her. Almost like he read her thoughts, he slid the tip in. She hissed slightly as he stretched her open.

He continued to slowly add more of his length, watching her expression as he went. It hurt, but not as much we she thought it would. Inch by inch she felt him sink into her, each inch hitting a new spot. When he rubbed against her gspot, she hummed with pleasure. He stopped moving when he was balls deep in her pussy, which made her feel so full.

"Are you okay?" He asked between clenched teeth. It took all his will power not to just start plowing her. She was so tight...dear god she was so tight. She shifted slightly, getting used to his size. Then she nodded that yes, she was okay. The ache from being stretched open starting to fade.

That was his cue; it was all he needed. He started a steady rhythm, moving his cock back and forth inside her. She was grasping at him, and he groaned at the amazing pressure. She was moaning deeply...because oh god, it was so good. So so so good. He rammed against her gspot and her head started to spin with how amazing it felt.

He sped up, and continued to speed up until he was fully removing his cock from her pussy and ramming it back in. Ever clench of from her walls brought waves of pleasure through his shaft. Her eyes were rolling and he was grunting each time he rammed into her.

He stopped for a second, cherishing the little grunt of protest she gave. He moved her legs above her shoulders and started to fuck her deeply at a more shallow pace. He sat his thumb on her clit and started making circles over it, which sent her through the roof.

She groaned loudly and he smirked. "Does that feel good baby?" He said in a sultry voice.

He felt her shake under him and knew then that the dirty talk was helping her along. "Do you like this big cock inside you? Does it make you pant like a whore?"

Harley nodded her head in agreement, his words sending sparks through her body. Oh god, he was going to make her cum.

He pressed his finger into her clit harder and lifted her legs up even more. "Doesn't that feel good baby? With my finger on your clit like that? You seem to be enjoying it, almost too much."

He switched his pace, fucking and rubbing her faster. She let a moan out from the back of her throat instantly.

"You like that, you like me ramming into your pussy and making your clit feel so good, I'm going to make you cum aren't I?"

Her gspot was humming with pleasure and her clit was so alive. She was shaking and moaning and screaming that yes, yes she was so so close, around her gag.

He said sternly, "you tell me when you're going to cum."

He continued to fuck her, watching her facial expressions closely. He was close too, but holding it off. He knew what he wanted from her and he was going to fuck with not just her pussy, but her mind.

Harley was in heaven. Her body was on fire, every inch of her sex was dripping and sensitive. His words had pushed her even closer along with his amazing touch, so it was few seconds after he said to tell him when she was going to cum that she started to squeal, muttering around the towel in her mouth that she was going to orgasm.

His dick pounded her, his hand working circles on her clit...She was going to cum, she was going to cum so hard...she could feel it so close, just a breath away...

He pulled out, stopping all stimulation.

She let out the loudest scream he had ever heard as her heart sank, her pussy throbbing in an attempt to still obtain an orgasm. He ignored her cries though as he ripped the towel from her mouth, shoving his rock hard cock down her throat. He was so very close to orgasm as well, his dick was sensitive and veiny. She coughed and gagged, but sucked as she knew she should. He started to shake and within a couple seconds he came, his cum shooting with force down her throat.

"Ohhhh baby, oh god" He cried as he orgasmed. His release felt so good. So so good. It was easily one of the best orgasm of his life.

Harley laid there panting, cum stuck around her lips, a desperate look in her eyes. Dillon, breathing heavily we well, untied her and helped her sit up.

"I know I didn't let you cum," He said, moving to stand in front of her, "but I did that on purpose. I want you wet and horny while you work, thinking about my cock inside you all day. I want you to come to me and beg to orgasm again, but be so horny you're wet enough for me to drop my pants at any second and take you. This is what I want, so I trust you won't touch yourself and will come to me tomorrow, do I make myself clear?"

She gulped, her heart simultaneously sinking and thumping with excitement. She nodded her head that she understood.

"Good." He leaned down and touched her cheek gently, kissing her lightly. He helped her dress since she was in such a trance like state, then helped her towards the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said, smiling kindly.

The door slammed in her face, and Harley just stood there, shocked. Her pussy was still clenching at nothing and her whole body was thrumming with how horny she was. She should be mad, but she wasn't. Oh she wasn't mad at all. She would be back tomorrow, that she knew as fact.

happygirl08
happygirl08
64 Followers