Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,587 Followers

"You better not, Cornhusker," Jenny said, referring to their mutual home state.

"Oh, god, Jenny, your hand feels so good," Jerry groaned.

The drop of pre-cum had run down the head and more was bubbling out. It fascinated Jenny to watch as she jacked his cock. She stopped stroking long enough to rub the head and the pre-cum around on it. Jerry moaned into her hair, his mouth now buried in her hair and his nose drinking in her perfume. His legs started to tremble as he neared orgasm.

"Are you going to be able to stand through this?" Jenny asked, unsure. "I'm not strong enough to hold you up."

"I think so. But you are driving me crazy," Jerry said.

"Well, sailor boy. Let's get this over with, huh," Jenny stated, trying not to let this go too far.

"Okay," Jerry groaned, as Jenny tightened her grip a little, now back on his shaft.

"I hope we hit the toilet bowl," Jenny mused.

"Oh, Jenny, keep going! I think I'm going to blast it through the wall," Jerry howled.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Jenny agreed, joking with him.

Jenny could feel his cock getting even stiffer. She was beginning to learn the signs of a guy's pending release. She reached around to grab his testicles, letting the gown drop to the base of his stiff cock. She cupped his balls and teased them with her nails. They were tight against his cock, not like they normally were hanging down.

"Oh, fuck," Jerry gasped.

"Don't cuss, you bad boy," Jenny said, and she gave little squeezes to his balls.

"I can't help it! Oh, damn!" Jerry roared.

Jenny watched memorized as the head swelled. It looked almost angry as it got ready to release its load.

"Ahh...I'm going to...," Jerry gasped

Jenny tried to aim at the toilet bowl. She watched intently as the first ejaculation shot from his cockhead with force and hit the upright toilet seat missing the bowl completely. She pushed his cock lower just as the second blast let go and she hit the water dead center. She watched amazed as the cloudy, milky sperm separated in the water. The next shot was less than the first two and just made the front edge of the water.

Jerry's legs were trembling something awful and Jenny feared he might collapse. She also knew from the past that the last several pulses of cum would be more like flows than actual blasts and probably drop on the floor at his feet. She let go of his balls and placed her left hand under the cockhead. The fourth shot did shoot out a little and landed on the front edge of the toilet but trailed back to land several drops on her hand. The next two dripped down into her hand as well.

Jerry stopped shaking as his orgasm waned. Jenny was thankful he could not see her as she rolled the pooled cum in her left hand feeling its texture. She still had her hand on his cock and it was beginning to soften. A drop of cum oozed out of the end onto her forefinger.

"Hold still," Jenny said. "I'll get us a towel."

Jenny went to the sink and washed her hands. She dried them, then wet a wash cloth and went back to Jerry. She used the wash cloth to clean off his greasy cock and the towel to dry it. Then she wiped off the toilet seat and flushed it.

"Let's get you back to bed," Jenny said.

"Shucks. So soon," Jerry said, with a chuckle.

"Well, I do need to give you a bath. You want a sponge bath or do you think you could stand in the shower without getting your hands and face wet?" Jenny asked.

"I might be able to. A hot shower would feel mighty good, even though I love it when you give me sponge baths," Jerry stated, joking with her.

"Okay, sex maniac. Let see if we can give you a shower."

Jenny untied his gown in the back and slipped it off his hands. She had basically seen every part of Jerry over the last two weeks but never all at once. He had a nice body with broad shoulders, a thin waist, strong legs, and nice tight buns. He was not very hairy with light blonde hairs on his arms, legs, and on his chest. Jenny left him to start the stall shower but returned quickly to maneuver him in front of it. She checked the water.

"Okay. What I want you to do is hold your arms over your head. Can you do that for a while?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, sure," Jerry said. "Just don't tickle me. No fair because I can't see you coming."

"Okay, silly. I won't tickle you," Jenny agreed.

Jenny had Jerry step into the shower stall off to one side. She had pointed the sprayer head down towards the shower floor. She turned him so his back was to the spray.

"Okay, Jerry, back up slowly but don't wet your head."

Jerry did as instructed and the water cascaded down his shoulders over his body but missed his head bandages and hands in the air. Jenny grabbed soap and began to lather her hands.

"How does that feel?" Jenny asked, seeing the smile on his face.

"Great! The hot water feels delightful. Almost as good as you hands on me," Jerry said, joking with her.

"Okay, comedian, step out of the spray so I can soap you up."

Jerry moved forward out of the spray of water. It was just hitting his lower legs now.

Jenny soaped up his chest and back. She warned him and did his underarms. He was ticklish and they both laughed as she tried to get him good under the arms.

"This is torture," he said. "You're having fun teasing me, aren't you?"

"It is fun tickling you," Jenny admitted, with a laugh. "Hold still, you sissy."

Jenny worked from his underarms down his sides. She washed his butt feeling the firmness of it. She went down the backs of his legs, skipped his feet, and then worked back up the front of his legs. It was almost like she had saved his crotch for last for a reason. She soaped her hands good.

"Jenny, have you ever washed a guy's thing before like this?"

"No, only during sponge baths."

"Well, please watch not to get any soap in my little hole. It stings," he said.

"You're a big baby," Jenny scolded him, but at the same time took note.

Jenny took his soft dick in her hand. She soaped underneath, washing his testicles and the insides of his legs back to his anus. When she finished that, she started soaping up his dick, careful not to soap the end of the head. It was starting to stiffen again. As she washed it, it lengthened and thickened.

Jerry, what're you doing?" Jenny asked, acting a bit peeved.

"It's not me! He has a mind of his own when you're around," Jerry stated, with a grin.

"Make him go down," Jenny said.

"I can't, especially with you holding him."

Jenny soaped him quickly but not fast enough to avoid getting Jerry completely hard. She had him back up slightly and rinse off. She turned him around to rinse his front, then backed him away from the spray. Jenny shut off the water and brought him a towel. She dried him on the mat outside the shower. His cock was stiff as a board the whole time. When she dried his groin, Jerry groaned.

"What're you doing?" Jenny asked again, still acting peeved.

"I'm not doing anything. It's not me!"

"It certainly is you! And I already took care of it once," Jenny stated.

"I can't help it," he said, with a smile as she helped him into a fresh gown.

"Come on," she said, when the gown was on.

She grabbed his cock and pulled him with it like a trailer hitch. He followed her like a dog on a leash.

"Hey, don't pull so hard," Jerry groaned, with a big laugh.

Jenny opened the door to the bathroom and pulled him out, still by his hard cock. She was just entering the outer room with Jerry, when she noticed Ben was awake and sitting up. He looked over.

"Oh, shit," Jenny said, too loud.

"What?" Jerry said, not seeing her look to Ben.

Jenny pushed him backward and he nearly fell over. She got him back in the bathroom and shut the door.

"Great! Ben saw us, you bad boy," Jenny fretted in a whisper, with a concerned look on her face. "What're we going to do now?"

"It's not my fault! You were the one pulling me by my dick," Jerry exclaimed.

"I know that," Jenny barked at him. "What're we going to do now?"

"Just get me off again and it will go down," Jerry said.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you," Jenny whispered, seemingly annoyed.

"Well, yes. But it's the only way."

Jenny stood there for a second pondering her alternatives when there was a knock at the door.

"Ben, is that you? You shouldn't be out of bed," Jenny yelled.

"It's not Ben," Dorrie said. "It's Dorrie and we were wondering where you are. The shift is changing."

"Oh, shit," Jenny said.

"You shouldn't cuss," Jerry stated, with a big grin.

"Shut up, you trouble maker," Jenny yelled.

"What?" Dorrie yelled, back through the door.

"Oh, not you, Dorrie," Jenny yelled.

"Jenny, can I come in?" Dorrie said.

"Ahh...I ahh...okay. Just a second," Jenny said, trying to think what to do.

She looked over at Jerry. He was just standing there but his seven inch dick was still stiff as a rod. Jenny decided to get Dorrie's help. She opened the door and let her in before shutting it again.

"What're you two...oh...I see," Dorrie exclaimed, with a huge smile coming to her face.

"It's not what you think," Jenny stated.

"It sure is," Jerry said, and almost cracked up.

"Dorrie, I was giving Jerry a bath and up this popped," Jenny said, pointing to his dick.

"So ... just take care of it," Dorrie said.

"I already did once," Jenny stated.

"You did, huh?" Dorrie said, with a big grin. "Well, looks like this big fella needs some more attention. Come on."

Dorrie led Jerry to the toilet. She put the seat down.

"Sit here, big fella," Dorrie asked.

"Okay, Jerry, sit down," Jenny added, easing him down.

Jerry sat on the toilet seat and Dorrie dropped between his legs on her knees.

"What're you going to do?" Jenny asked questioningly.

"I'm going to make him happy," Dorrie said. "Watch."

Dorrie lowered her head and took the first few inches of Jerry's cock right into her mouth and closed her lips around the crown.

"Oh, god," Jerry gasped. "Oh, my god!"

Jenny knelt down next to Dorrie. She wanted to stop her friend and tell her this was wrong. Instead she watched in rapt disbelief as Dorrie began to bob her mouth up and down on Jerry's cock. Jenny watched the saliva-slickened cock as Dorrie's lips moved back and forth. Dorrie pulled off him with a pop, bringing a particularly loud groan from Jerry. She started licking the head and the underside. She pushed her tongue into his little hole and with her hands stroked his shaft and massaged his balls. Jerry moaned appreciatively.

"I should take my time and teach you how to do this right," Dorrie said, between licks of Jerry's nice large cock, drawing moans from him.

Pre-cum seeped from the hole at the end. Dorrie lapped it up and continued to swab the head with her tongue.

"But we need to get out of here quick, so just watch."

Dorrie took his cock back into her mouth and immediately pushed him to the back of her oral cavity. She got the head into the beginning of her throat and pushed. She sank down on the shaft taking Jerry to his balls. Her tongue snaked out from underneath and licked his nuts. Jerry howled. His hands, bandages and all, came down on the top of her head.

"Jerry, be careful with your hands," Jenny yelled.

Dorrie backed off his deepthroated seven inch cock and licked the head again as she sucked in air. She then repeated the deepthroat and Jerry howled again. This time when Dorrie backed off, she held the head in her mouth and worked furiously with her hands on his shaft and balls. Jerry bucked off the toilet seat and groaned loudly.

"Oh, fucking mother of...ahh...damn," Jerry yelled, and he arched up off the toilet seat.

Jenny watched transfixed as Dorrie seemed to be gulping something down. It took Jenny only a second to realize that Jerry was pumping his sperm into Dorrie's sealed mouth. She took it all without losing a single drop. When Jerry finally relaxed back to the toilet seat, Dorrie removed her mouth. She looked over at Jenny. Jenny was watching her in total awe. Dorrie opened her mouth slightly, enough for Jenny to see the pool of white viscous cum collected in her mouth. Dorrie grinned at her as best she could before she swallowed Jerry's cum with a gulp.

"Oh, my god," Jenny said.

"I'll say," Jerry added, still panting and gasping from his tremendous release.

Dorrie took his limp dick back in her mouth and sucked on it for a second until Jerry groaned again. Then she let it fall from her mouth. Dorrie stood along with Jenny.

"Okay. He's ready to go back now," Dorrie said.

They got Jerry to his feet. They started walking him to the door.

"Thanks, Dorrie," Jerry said.

"Anytime, sailor," Dorrie said, "if you keep this our little secret."

"Oh, I will for sure," Jerry stated.

"Good," Dorrie said.

They got Jerry back in bed and covered. They checked on Ben before they left. He was still wide awake.

"Ben, you're awake," Jenny said.

"Yes, most definitely," he said.

"You need some more medicine?" Jenny asked.

"No, I'm fine. Well, maybe not as good as that fellow over there, but okay," Ben said, with a decent grin.

"Can I get you anything?" Jenny said, and immediately regretted her choice of words.

"Well, I could use a ...you know...ahh... a cup of water," Ben said, with a big grin.

Jenny practically ran and got it for him. They gave him his water. They then tucked him back in and left after saying goodnight.

"Goodnight, nurses," Jerry said, as they left.

On the walk back to the dorm, Dorrie and Jenny were way behind the others. It was a short walk and the others were nearly at the dorm as Dorrie and Jenny left the hospital entrance.

"That was fun," Dorrie said.

"Oh, my god! I think Ben knows what we were doing in there," Jenny gasped.

"I think he does," Dorrie agreed.

"Oh, that Jerry! That cock of his is always raring to go," Jenny exclaimed.

"He does have a nice one," Dorrie mused. "Tasty too."

"Yeah, but it is always getting hard," Jenny said.

"You took care of him before I got there, you said."

"Yes, with my hands, and then it came up again while I was giving him a shower," Jenny lamented.

"It's okay, Jenny. Except you owe me now," Dorrie stated, with a laugh.

"I really appreciate your help, Dorrie," Jenny stated.

"That's okay. No big deal but you can do something for me sometime," Dorrie added.

"Okay, sure," Jenny said. "But I'm not sure I could do what you did in there."

"Sure you could. It's easy. I'll show you again sometime. But that's not what I was referring to as far as help," Dorrie claimed.

"Oh, okay," Jenny said. "What then?"

"I don't know yet," Dorrie said.

"Well, okay," Jenny said, not sure what Dorrie was getting at.

"Hey, I did another blowjob today too," Dorrie said.

"You did?"

"Yeah, you know the monster cock guy?"

"Yes."

"Well, I got to suck on that giant stick today," Dorrie said.

"Oh, my god, you didn't?" Jenny asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah, it was one big tasty meal too," Dorrie quipped, with a laugh.

"Wow."

"Yeah, it got hard when I was giving him a sponge bath. It probably didn't hurt that I spent ten minutes just cleaning that magnificent cock. Anyway, he got hard. Jenny, the fucker is at least twelve inches long when stiff and thicker than my wrist. It's a veritable totem pole. I sucked on that juicy hot sausage for twenty minutes. I was disappointed I couldn't take him into my throat. The fucking thing is too thick. Anyway, I swallowed a huge load from him, too," Dorrie said.

"Wow!"

"It was incredible. The biggest dick I've ever sucked. He loved it too."

"Do you like getting these guys off with your mouth?" Jenny asked.

"Oh, it's the best. I have a whole series of mini-orgasms when I'm doing it normally. I prefer sucking cocks to fucking any day. I don't even have to touch myself most of the time. I got off twice at least today, when I was sucking on that big beefcake. The time with Jerry was too rushed for me to get off good," Dorrie explained.

"And you swallowed their sperm?" Jenny asked.

"Oh, god, yes. It's the most wonderful part really. Guys love it too when a girl completes the act," Dorrie stated.

"But it smells like bleach," Jenny asked. "And looks like mucous."

"Well, it does taste a lot like salty bleach some times but I don't mind. It depends on the guy's diet from what I've learned. The thickness too depends on the number of times they have cum recently. It gets watery the more often they do it," Dorrie commented.

"Wow, you know a lot about it," Jenny said.

"I should. I've probably sucked a hundred guys off so far," Dorrie said, with a huge grin as they reached the door to the dorm.

They entered the dorm and made their way to their respective rooms. Jenny plopped down on her bed with an exhausted grunt.

"What are you so tired about?" Bea asked.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you," Jenny said.

"Try us," Bea said, as May also walked over from her bed.

Jenny decided to be open with her two best friends and told them the whole story.

"My god!" May gasped, when she was done.

"Wow!" Bea exclaimed. "That was some day, girl."

"It sure was," Jenny groaned.

"Well, get some good sleep because we want to get up a little early and go to the beach," Bea said.

"What? You can't do that. What about the war?" Jenny stated.

"We learned some of the guys are planning to party before dark over by the volleyball nets again. They want to celebrate the huge victory over the Japanese fleet. We wanted to go for a while. The other lucky nurses get to stay for the whole thing. We'll only get the first couple hours but it's better than nothing," Bea offered.

May added, "We can come back here to freshen up before our shift starts."

"Okay," Jenny said.

This party was not as robust as the previous one. It had to be low key because they did not have official approval for a celebration party yet. They did not have a keg and no fires were permitted given the heightened state of alert they were still on. Rumors had it that the Japanese fleet was in retreat. Several pilots from Midway had flown missions against the retreating Japanese ships. Two Japanese cruisers and two destroyers had been attacked by planes from Hornet and Enterprise. One of the cruisers, the Mikuma, was believed to be sinking.

Everyone still had a good time playing volleyball and dancing again to music on the beach. It got dark but that did not seem to lessen anyone's spirits. A few whiskey bottles were being passed around and several guys convinced Jenny to take a swig. May had one too. They had danced non-stop for two hours with many different guys and they now sat resting on a picnic bench. They were talking to about five guys when Dorrie approached Jenny.

"Jenny, we are going for a walk over to the mess hall with several guys. You want to come?" Dorrie asked, with a wicked wink of her eye.

"Who's going?" Jenny asked.

"Viv and I," Dorrie said.

"I don't think so. I'll stay here with May," Jenny said.

"Suit yourself," Dorrie said, and left.

Jenny returned to the conversation at the table but glanced towards the mess hall to see Viv and Dorrie walking along with about ten guys. She thought she knew what they were up to. The more she thought about it the more intrigued she became. Jenny glanced off to see Bea, May Jane, and Charlotte playing volleyball. Right then some of the guys asked Jenny and May to dance again and they agreed.

After the first dance, two more guys waited for their turns but Jenny grabbed May's arm and pulled her aside. "Dorrie and Viv went to the mess with about ten guys," Jenny told May.

"Yeah, hungry, are they?" May said.

"Well, not for food like you might think," Jenny said, and May now got her meaning.

"Oh, really."

"Yeah, you want to take a walk over there with me," Jenny asked.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,587 Followers