Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"I can't wash you, you big baby, if you keep moving around."

"I can't help the fact I'm ticklish," Jerry claimed, with a huge smile.

Jenny washed his arms and gently his hands. She had him turn around so she could wash his back, butt, and neck. She then turned him again to do his legs and feet. Jenny could feel more water hitting her as she knelt before him to wash his legs. When she looked up his dick was right in front of her. He was not hard but he was not fully soft either. She had saved his face and groin for last. The latter she wasn't sure why.

She told him to shut his eyes and washed his face. Jenny was going to do his groin next but did not want him getting soap in his eyes so she had him rinse first. When she turned him back around, his hands seemed to naturally come to rest on her bare hips as if he was steadying himself. The only thing that remained was his groin.

Jenny soaped her hands and put the soap in the holder. As she looked down at his now semi-hard cock, she noticed her own erect nipples and wet matted pubes. She was wet pretty much all over from the spray off Jerry. So far she had managed to keep her hair relatively dry. She stepped a little closer and took hold of his dick.

"I wish I could see you," Jerry whispered.

Jenny didn't know why but she said, "Me too."

"I bet if I could see more than just your vague outline, I'd be seeing the most beautiful creature in the world," Jerry claimed, as his dick stiffened noticeably in her tiny hands.

Jenny slowly soaped his cock and balls, soaping the whole area. She went back for more soap and returned again. His cock was stiff and pointed right at her belly button by then. She slowly soaped it some more.

"Jenny?"

"What?"

"Could I touch you?"

She was going to say where but realized that was a ridiculous statement. She knew where he wanted to touch. At least she knew where she wanted to be touched. It was a place where no man had ever touched her bare skin before.

She did not answer but reached for his hands and lifted them in front of her.

"Do you mind these scarred up hands touching you?" Jerry asked.

"No," was all she said, as she moved his two hands over both nipples.

Her breasts were not huge but her nipples were average sized and when distended poked out nicely. His hands lightly touched her skin and then came to rest covering both nipples.

"Oh, my god," Jerry said.

"What?"

"They feel incredible."

"What do you feel?" Jenny asked.

"I feel your breasts and nipples. I am trying to picture then in my mind. They must be lovely from the feel of them," Jerry said.

"Thank you," Jenny said, wishing he could see them.

His hands slowly kneaded her soft mounds. They were more like small hills with cherry capped peaks. Jenny let him keep his hands there and went back to soaping his cock. It was fully blood engorged and stiffer than she could remember from the previous handjobs.

"Jerry?"

"What?"

"Want me to jerk you off?" Jenny asked, somewhat innocently.

"Oh, god, yes," Jerry responded.

Jenny increased her stroking of his cock and slipped her other hand under his ball sack. As she jerked him off, he played with her nipples. The wonderful feelings from her nipples cascaded through her body but seemed to end up centered in her pussy. An incredible itch began to radiate out from her cunt.

"Oh, Jenny. That feels so good," Jerry said.

"Yes, it does," Jenny agreed.

"You know what would feel even better?"

"What is that?" Jenny responded.

"If I could put it between your legs."

"Jerry, I think you know or have guessed that I am a virgin. I can't let you just take me here in the shower," Jenny exclaimed.

"Why not?"

"It is not right and besides it is not how I envisioned losing my virginity."

"How have you envisioned losing your virginity?" Jerry asked.

"To my husband, for one," Jenny said.

"Well, I have an idea then. Will you let me try something I did once with a girl?"

"What is that?"

"I want to just rub myself against you, between your legs," Jerry said, his hands still teasing her nipples and they were even more engorged now.

"What?"

"Let me show you," Jerry pleaded.

"Okay, but don't you try to stick that thing in me, buster," Jenny commanded.

"Okay, okay," Jerry agreed.

Jerry moved forward as Jenny dropped her hands from his cock and balls. Jerry drop one hand to his cock to position it between her legs, using the sensitive cockhead to guide him in between. He moved forward as he bent his knees and pushed his cock between her partially closed legs.

"Oh," Jenny groaned, as the top of his cock rubbed across her pussy and over her clit.

"How does that feel?" Jerry asked.

"Kind of strange," Jenny said.

"Just wait," Jerry offered.

He started moving back and forth. The soap that had been on his cock acted as a lubricant and he slid easily. Because he was taller than her, the top of his cock constantly pressed against her clit as it moved back and forth. Jenny began to feel twinges of pleasure from the contact. Jerry started moaning as his cock worked between her legs and against her cunt.

"How is that now?" Jerry asked.

Jenny's hands now held his sides as his hands returned to her nipples and tweaked them.

"That feels good," Jenny agreed.

"It does," Jerry stated.

Jerry started pushing in and out faster. Jenny had never felt so much stimulation at one time. The constant rubbing on her clit and the action he was providing to her nipples had Jenny beginning to hump back into him. Jerry moved even faster as she met his thrusts.

"Oh, god," Jenny said.

"You going to cum?" Jerry asked.

"I don't know. I think so," Jenny said.

Jerry moved even faster and Jenny groaned, fucking back into him. Her cunt was open to his cock slicing across her opening. Her clit had been pushed back more and the little knob was getting direct contact now which drove her nuts. Jerry's legs were trembling from being bent so long and the exertion but he kept going.

"Oh, my god," Jenny groaned loudly.

"You going to cum?" Jerry exclaimed, maybe a bit too loud.

"Yes...," was all Jenny could responded as her climax hit.

Jerry kept pumping into her as she bucked and shuddered in his hands. His continuing assault of her nipples provided more sensations to her tortured brain. She groaned loudly as he fucked up against her cunt. Her juices now added to the slickness and ease with which his cock sawed between her legs.

"Oh, fuck," the young nurse let slip as her orgasm tore through her with blissful waves.

"Oh, god," was Jerry's answer to her words.

Jenny had been bucking up against him but as her orgasm waned and drained her strength she just clung to him. Jerry tried to keep going to achieve his cum too, but his legs were trembling terribly from the strain.

"Ahh, Jenny" he mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Jenny said, coming down now from her beautiful climax.

"I'm almost there," Jerry grunted.

"What do you want me to do?" Jenny asked.

"Take it in your mouth and suck it?" Jerry asked.

For some reason unknown to Jenny, she did not even question what she was doing. She just dropped to her knees like she had seen both Viv and Dorrie do. She quickly grabbed his cock and enveloped it with her small mouth. His large cockhead barely fit. She knew enough to keep her teeth away as Jerry moaned appreciatively.

He started pushing into her mouth slowly and Jenny held him back from choking her with her hand. He was so close the warmth and wetness of her mouth was too much for him and he raced towards his release. He had dreamt twenty times the last several days about Jenny doing this for him and here she was. He grunted and his balls discharged their pent up load, hosing the inside of her mouth.

Jenny had no idea what to really expect and the first blast of cum caught her completely by surprise. Sure, she knew that he would cum but not when or with such force. The first shot ricocheted off the back of her throat and choked her a bit. She had little time to recover before more poured into her mouth. She knew enough to close off the back of her throat and collect it all in her mouth. Jerry moaned as his release continued and filled her small mouth around his large cockhead inside.

When Jerry finally finished, he stepped back a little and his cockhead popped out of Jenny's mouth. Jenny looked up at him unsure of what to do with the salty tasting sperm in her mouth. He could not see her, of course, so he just stared blankly ahead. Jenny had seen Dorrie and Viv swallow it all down each time. She thought momentarily about spitting it out but instead swallowed. The white viscous fluid slid down her throat. The taste then hit her and she couldn't decide if it was gross or palatable. She stood up and looked at Jerry. He was just standing there panting a little.

"Wow," Jenny finally said to him.

"Geez, Jenny. That was great," Jerry exclaimed.

"Yes, it was," Jenny agreed. "We better get out of here now though."

Jenny grabbed for a towel she had hung by the shower. She dried herself and then shut the water off and dried Jerry. She helped him with his eye patches and into a fresh gown. When he was done, she quickly dressed herself. She put the wet towels into the hamper, opened the door, and then grabbed Jerry's arm.

"Okay, let go," Jenny said.

She walked Jerry back to his bed but noticed Ben looking at them as they went. How long has he been awake, Jenny wondered. Had he heard anything through the door? Jenny helped Jerry back in bed. She needed to hurry and check on the new patient before her shift ended. She was feeling guilty for having taken so long to bathe Jerry.

When Jerry was settled in bed, Jenny told him, "Okay, Jerry. I'll see you later. Get some sleep."

"Jenny, thanks," Jerry said.

"You're welcome," Jenny whispered back so Ben could not hear.

Jenny hurried to the new patient's room. He was wide awake as she entered.

"Where the devil have you been? I need more pain medicine," Brad West said.

"Sorry, I got tied up with another patient," Jenny explained.

"Sure! You're probably off fucking a doctor or orderly. All you nurses are screwing the doctors," Brad said.

"That is not very polite," Jenny stated.

"Yeah, I don't hear you denying it," Brad accused.

"Well, it is not true," Jenny said. "I was with a patient like I said," glad she did not have to lie but feeling guilty because he was very close with his accusation.

Jenny checked his chart and did give him a milder painkiller than he had been on. He wanted three but she just gave him the one prescribed.

"Why does your hair look wet?" Brad asked.

"I was giving a patient a bath before," Jenny stated.

"You soap him up good all over?" Brad asked, with a chuckle.

"Brad, you're being quite rude," Jenny stated. "When was the last time you had a bath?"

"I don't need a bath. In fact, I'm never bathing again. I'm just going to rot away."

"This nasty, I give up attitude is very unbecoming, Brad. I'd like to help you but you're not making it easy," Jenny said.

"You think you have it tough, nurse. You want to change places with me?"

"No, of course not, nor can I change what has happened either. However, I can try to make your recovery time here more pleasant," Jenny offered.

"Just give me more painkillers if you want to help," Brad demanded.

"I'll only give you what the doctors prescribe," Jenny told him.

"Then get out and quit bothering me," Brad said.

"I do have to check on a few more patients but I will be back before my shift changes. I may even sit here with you in case you want to talk."

"If you come back, I'll only abuse you more," Brad said.

Jenny just gave him a cute smile and left to check on a few more wounded. She made her complete rounds and gave out meds and changed bandages as needed. When she checked back on Jerry, he was asleep. Ben was awake though.

"Hi, Ben," Jenny said. "Can I get you anything?"

"How about a shower," Ben said, with a wise smile.

"Ben, I'm about to go off shift. Ask the next nurse to bathe you," Jenny said.

"That's okay. I was hoping for one of your special baths," Ben said smiling.

"I guess you're referring to Jerry's shower before."

"Sure."

"Ben, please, I don't know what you heard or didn't but please keep this to yourself."

"If you promise me the same treatment," Ben requested.

"Are you threatening to tell on me?" Jenny asked.

"No, just looking for equal treatment."

"We'll see," Jenny said, trying to end this conversation now.

She left and headed back to Brad. He was dozing but awoke when she entered.

"You didn't give me enough medicine. I can feel the pain. Tell the doctor to give me more."

"The doctors don't want you as heavily sedated anymore," Jenny stated.

"I don't care what they want. I want more painkillers."

"Sorry, Brad. You have anything else I can help you with?" Jenny asked.

"You can suck my dick," Brad said.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid not and please don't be rude like that again."

"What are you, a nun or something?" Brad asked.

"No. But I am not used to being talked to in this manner either," Jenny claimed.

"Then leave," Brad said.

"No, I think I'll sit here until my shift is over."

"Suit yourself," Brad said and acted as if he was going to sleep.

Jenny sat there for twenty minutes until her shift was over. He did not sleep but they did not talk either. She told him goodbye and left to no response. Jenny hooked up with the rest of the nurses as they were all leaving.

The war news confirmed that the Americans had indeed won a great naval battle in the Pacific. The once dominant Japanese navy had been brought to near parity with the Americans. With the sinking of four Japanese aircraft carriers to only one lost American carrier, the Yorktown, the victory was a huge success. It now allowed the United States to consider getting aggressive and taking the war to the Japanese.

The sailors and nurses on Midway were being told the Japanese Navy was retreating. That meant that they could breathe a sigh of relief. They should not hear anymore air raid sirens going off any time soon.

The hospital was beginning to relax some as a few of the sailors with minor injuries were being released or sent back to Pearl for further treatment or rehabilitation. Beds were beginning to free up as patients left. Other than occasional work-related accidents as they repaired damage to buildings or at the airfield, no new major injured were coming into the hospital.

The base commanders had allowed another party to be planned to celebrate the victory in the Battle of Midway. Naturally, all the nurses were invited and the party was planned on the beach again for that night. The nurses talked about this on the walk back to the dorm. They all were excited to go as they needed a break from the tough schedules and hard work of the last several days. The party started at 1600 hours, so they had time to get some sleep and get ready.

Jenny thought about what she had done with Jerry as she drifted off to sleep. Not only had she had a great orgasm but giving her first blowjob had been a thrill too. The only problem was Ben had heard something and she might now have to please him as well to assure his silence.

Bea and May were up before Jenny. They showered first and woke her when they were done. They wanted her to hurry so they could all go to the party together. Jenny scooted out of bed and into the shower. When she got in, Dorrie was also taking a shower to get ready for the party. Jenny was busy washing up and didn't hear Dorrie sneak into her shower through the curtain until she suddenly turned around to find Dorrie there.

"Dorrie, why are you in here?" Jenny exclaimed.

"I just wanted to say hello and thanks. I heard what you did for Viv and me, covering for us with Charlotte. Thanks," Dorrie said.

"You're welcome," Jenny said, but watched Dorrie look her naked body up and down.

"You sure are a cute little thing, you know that?" Dorrie said.

"Thanks, but don't we need to hurry to the party?" Jenny stated, hoping Dorrie would leave.

"We have a few minutes to spare. Want me to wash your back for you?" Dorrie inquired.

"Huh, that's not...,"

"You owe me too, you know, for helping you with Jerry, remember?" Dorrie claimed.

"Aren't we even now?" Jenny said.

"I was thinking maybe we could do something nice together," Dorrie said, as she reached out and lightly touched Jenny's left nipple with her finger.

Jenny stepped back slightly, "Dorrie, I don't know. I...huh...,"

"Come on, Jenny," Dorrie said, stepping closer and once again reaching for her. "I can make you feel wonderful. I promise."

"Dorrie, this isn't right. I mean...I...huh,"

Dorrie sank to her knees in front of Jenny. Her head was now level with Jenny's pussy. Her eyes looked at Jenny's pussy and then up to her face. Her hands held Jenny behind the knees preventing her further movement.

"Let me make you happy," Dorrie said.

"Dorrie, please, don't do this...,"

"You'll love it," Dorrie said, pulling Jenny's cunt to her face.

Jenny gasped as she felt Dorrie kissing the insides of her thighs. The water was cascading down on Dorrie's back. Jenny was out of the immediate spray of the warm water and getting cold. She could have pushed Dorrie away and run from the shower but one part of her was intrigued to feel what Dorrie intended.

Dorrie kissed and sucked on the soft pink skin all around Jenny's pussy. Jenny's back was against the stall shower wall so Dorrie moved her hands from behind her legs. She used her hands to push Jenny's thighs further apart. Her kisses and sucks were getting progressively closer to Jenny's pussy. Jenny stiffened when she felt Dorrie suck and lick the outer lips of her cunt. Dorrie's hands now parted her slit and opened her insides to attack.

Dorrie didn't waste any time. She knew they needed to hurry to avoid being discovered and not to be late for the party. She hoped there would be other times in the future where she could feast on the cute blonde for a while. Dorrie ran her talented tongue up inside Jenny's cunt, lapping at the tender flesh. Jenny groaned as Dorrie pushed her tongue back down to the entrance to her cunt and then in. Dorrie wiggled it all around drawing gasps and moans from Jenny.

"Oh, god," Jenny moaned.

Dorrie's wiggling tongue was driving her crazy. She had never felt anything this good before. Jenny could feel her cunt getting wet as Dorrie probed her insides. Jenny gasped when Dorrie moved her tongue up the gash of her cunt and over her clit. Dorrie's hands pushed back on the top of her pussy, working the hood back, and making Jenny's little clit knob stick out. Dorrie looked at the cute little nubbin for a second before sucking it into her mouth. Jenny stiffened again and groaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck, Dorrie. You're driving me crazy. Oh, my god."

Jenny's hands instinctively stole to her cute nipples and pulled and tweaked the sensitive buds. Dorrie's tongue flicked over Jenny's clit as she worked a finger into Jenny's cunt. The beautiful blonde was now moaning constantly and sagging against the wall. Her pussy was wide open and splayed to Dorrie's feasting mouth. Dorrie didn't have to go far in before she felt the young blonde's intact hymen. She could have pushed on it but did not want to hurt Jenny. Instead she worked a second finger in stretching the beautiful girl's virgin cunt.

"Oh, geez. Oh, Dorrie, please. Oh, my god!"

Dorrie knew Jenny was close. She sucked harder on the little knob in her mouth and sawed her fingers back and forth in the entrance to Jenny's cunt. The young petite blonde's legs started to tremble. She kept teasing her nipples as she felt her climax building like a runaway freight train headed downhill. Dorrie kept her attack going but moved her free hand to her own clit. She was so turned on sucking on the pretty Jenny that she knew she could cum just by rubbing her clit briefly.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers