Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,586 Followers

Dorrie timed it all perfectly. She was an experienced cunt licker and brought them both off together. Dorrie groaned into Jenny's clit adding further vibrations to Jenny's already overstimulated button. Dorrie's fingers working her cunt opening drove her over the top. Jenny shook against the wall as she orgasmed. The blissful pleasure that Dorrie provided made Jenny gasp and moan. Beautiful slivers of pleasure coursed through Jenny's body until she finally started to come down. Her legs felt like collapsing but somehow she managed to hold herself upright. Maybe it was Dorrie's face still plastered against her cunt sucking up all her juices now.

When they both were finished, Dorrie pulled away and stood. She looked at Jenny's drained face and smiled. Dorrie leaned in and kissed her younger friend.

"You like that?" Dorrie asked, knowing the obvious answer.

"Oh, god, Dorrie. That was incredible," Jenny sighed.

"I'll do it for you again, soon," Dorrie said.

Jenny didn't know what to say, so she just nodded.

Dorrie smiled and exited the shower. Jenny stood under the water to warm herself and let the water soothe her. She washed a little more but then hurried out. May and Bea were dressed and wondering what took her so long. She said she had to shave and hoped they didn't look too closely. Jenny quickly dressed and combed her wet hair. She pulled it into a ponytail for time's sake. She got ready in record time and the three then left their room for the beach party right at 1600.

As they walked by Dorrie's room Jean and Viv were waiting on her too. She was not quite ready yet but smiled slyly at Jenny as the other girls said they would meet them there. Bea, May, and Jenny headed out into the beautiful afternoon sunshine and headed for the beach.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,586 Followers