Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

While they were in the shower, May was sucking away on Ben's cock. As soon as Jenny had left, she had sucked the big head of his dick into her mouth. May teased it with her tongue drawing moans and pre-cum from the tip of Ben's cock. Her hands continued to play with his shaft and balls.

Ben had his hands at his side. He was tempted to raise one to move the blindfold a little. If he could just get a crack on the bottom, he could see what was going on and who was doing this for him. Rather than give away his treachery though by moving his hands, he rolled his head quickly from side to side as if he was reacting to the delightful treatment. The result was the same loosening the blindfold just enough to create a gap at the bottom. He could just make out the brunette hair bobbing up and down on his stiff cock.

Ben's fellatrix was not recognizable yet with her hair hanging down blocking her face. He could see her red lips as they encased his cock and slid up and down giving him so much pleasure. Her cheeks were somewhat visible too and they bulged and hollowed as she took his large cock in and then sucked in on the withdrawal. Her technique was pretty good for someone Jenny indicated had not done this before. Ben could feel his balls tightening in her grip as she sucked his cock with increasing speed.

May was getting into sucking Ben's cock a second time. Her first time had been so much trial and error and especially surprise at the end when he came. This time May was better prepared and ready for him to cum at the end. May felt the change in his testicles as they went from soft and loose to harder and tight. Her hand stroking his shaft in cadence with her mouth also felt the further hardening of the shaft as his pleasure grew.

Ben tried hard to figure out who was giving him so much wonderful pleasure. Since he had been able to get out of bed on his own, he knew most of the nurses on the late shift and only three were brunettes. He pretty much eliminated Viv as she wore her hair differently and shorter. That left May and Dorrie. Ben knew from Jerry that Dorrie was anything but shy therefore his guess was May. The thought that this was May added greatly to his excitement and pleasure. He liked May and thought she was cute.


May sensed Ben's growing need. His groaning had deepened too. May sucked even harder on his cock and her hands administered to his saliva slick cock and balls. His hips started to move pushing his cock up into her face as she sucked on him. Ben's hands tightened on the sheets as he felt his balls churning with his pent up need.

Ben's climax exploded in his brain and his cock. His hips pushed up as his cock expanded, pulsed, and fired a stream of thick sperm into May's waiting mouth. May was ready and took the subsequent ejaculations into her mouth. She collected the large discharge of cum and held it in her mouth. Her hands kept rubbing his balls and milking his shaft of cum. Ben's groaning finally died out as his balls drained and his orgasm ended.

Ben opened his eyes again when he felt the sucking mouth leave his cock. He peered through the tiny slit in the blindfold and to his joy saw his blowjob benefactor push her hair behind her ear, exposing her full face. It was May. He watched in raptured awe as she swallowed the thick load of cum in her mouth. He nearly laughed at the frown on her face as she tasted the salty sperm cocktail when she swallowed.

May looked up at Ben but didn't seem to notice the slit opening at the bottom of the blindfold. Mostly because when she stood back up he could no longer see her face either. She was afraid to talk for fear of giving herself away, so she patted him on his thigh and pulled his gown down and covers up.

"Thanks," Ben said, as if he was talking to a mystery person.

May didn't know what to do so she tried to disguise her voice and said, "You're welcome."

Ben took a chance and said, "May?"

May looked at him in shock. What should she do now? How had he guessed it was her? Had he cheated and moved the blindfold? She looked closer at him to see. Could he see out of the bottom she wondered? She ran through in her mind if she should respond or stay silent when Ben continued again.

"May? Is that you?"

"Oh, god," May whispered, to herself but loud enough for him to hear too.

Ben replied, "Thanks, May."

She gave in, "You're welcome, Ben."

"Can I remove this blindfold?" Ben asked.

"No, please, not yet!" May shouted.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm too embarrassed," May said, as she started to leave.

Ben called after her, "You're great, thanks."

May nearly ran from the room too embarrassed to confront Ben. She did not slow down till she was several rooms away. 'Oh, god,' she thought. 'He knows now it's me.'

In the bathroom, Jenny and Jerry were now out of the shower and drying off. Jenny hurried to get dressed because she thought she heard May yell something.

"Jerry, wait here," Jenny said, after she was dressed and went to the door.

Jenny looked out to see Ben removing the blindfold. She exited the bathroom and walked over to Ben. He spotted her coming as she neared.

"Everything go okay?" Jenny asked, concerned.

"Great, accept I might have blown it," Ben said.

"What do you mean?"

"I guessed it was May," Ben stated.

"Oh, my god. What did you do, Ben?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing, I just guessed is all."

"What happened?" Jenny queried, worried for May.

"She hurried away and did not want me to see her," Ben said.

"Ben, I know you're leaving so you probably don't care but did you have to blow a good thing?" Jenny asked, not realizing or caring about her own pun.

"I just guessed is all," Ben said, stretching the truth a little.

"You could have accepted her generosity without wanting to know from whom!" Jenny suggested.

"I just guessed. I wanted to know before I left who was being so nice to me," Ben reasoned.

"Oh, Ben," Jenny said, and walked off to rejoin Jerry.

Jerry had dressed himself while somewhat listening to the discussion between Jenny and Ben. He smiled to himself as he thought about May getting discovered. His thoughts were also about Jenny too and what they had just done.

When they had finished soaping each other, Jenny had knelt down in the shower and licked the head of his hard cock as she held it in her hands. She had teased it for a while before taking it into her mouth. Jerry had held onto the walls of the shower as he groaned from the exquisite feelings Jenny was giving to his dick with her mouth.

The blowjob had lasted just long enough to make him think she wanted to get him off that way. However, she had stopped, sensing his rising need, and stood back up to kiss him. They had kissed for a while as Jenny lightly stroked his cock and Ben played with her nipples. When they finally broke the kiss Jenny looked into his still cloudy eyes.

"I want you inside me, Jerry," Jenny said. "Fuck me good, will you?"

"Help me put it in, Babe," Jerry said, as he moved forward pressing her to the shower wall.

"Ahh...oh, yes, Jerry! Fuck me good!" Jenny groaned, as she aligned his cockhead with her pussy.

Jerry pushed forward sinking several inches into Jenny's ready cunt. She was wet and hot for him. It felt wonderfully delicious to her as his cock forced open her pussy walls. Jerry moaned as his cock sank into her hot tight vaginal cavity.

He fucked into Jenny, slowly at first but built speed quickly. Neither could wait and they both hastened towards orgasms. Soon Jerry was pumping into her, pinning her supple body hard against the shower wall. The shower wall shook as he pounded his dick into her eagerly accepting cunt. Jenny hung onto him with her arms around his strong shoulders as his strokes nearly lifted her off her feet. They both groaned together as they neared release.

Jenny was the first to get there despite the fact she had sucked on Jerry's cock before they fucked. She ground her hot little cunt down on his invading cock as it probed deep inside her. No longer a virgin, she could enjoy all the blissful feelings without any of the lingering pain. She kissed the side of his face and lightly bit his shoulder as she came.

It felt like electric currents in her head as her climax peaked. She growled into his ear as the pleasure shockwaves tore through her body. Jerry fucked up into her clenching pussy as best he could. Her pussy muscles squeezed him so tightly he could barely move. For the moment, Jenny forgot all about the war, the death of her old boyfriend, her brother going to England, and Jerry going home. She concentrated on only the glorious pleasure assaulting her senses at that moment.

Jerry stopped fucking into her for a while until he felt her relax. Then he pushed back deep inside her drawing a long low groan from Jenny.

"You okay?" Jerry asked.

"Wonderful, sailor,' Jenny whispered, back in his ear. "That was great!'

"Glad you liked it," Jerry replied.

"Fuck me some more but tell me when you are going to cum," Jenny added.

"Don't want my baby?" Jerry asked, half serious and half joking.

"Please. I'm not sure anymore what I want. Except right now, I just want you to keep fucking me," Jenny lamented.

"Okay, I understand," Jerry said, moving his cock deep inside her.

"Ahh, yes, just like that, my big strong sailor," Jenny responded.

Jerry started fucking Jenny purposefully. The brief respite had allowed him to relax and he had renewed strength as he fucked up into her sweet tight cunt. Soon he was pounding away again at her. This time when she came, he got there about the same time. He pulled out just as the first volley of cum erupted with pent up force from his dick. Despite her own orgasm, Jenny tried to squat and grab his cock. The first blast of cum hit just above her bellybutton and made a trail up between her tits as she slumped down. She tried to align her mouth to grab him but the second jet struck her squarely in the chin and down her neck.

Jenny managed to grab his cock and guide it into her mouth before the third pulse got off. It coated her tongue with sperm. Jenny sucked on the head drawing a few lesser loads from his spasming balls.

"Oh, shit," Jerry growled, as he shot cum into her oral cavity.

Jenny continued to suck on the head for him until he got so tender he had to ease her off.
She swallowed the load in her mouth and looked up at him.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, when his cock was free from her mouth.

Jenny stood still holding his cock with one hand. She looked down at the streaks of white cum between her tits and further down her tummy. It was running down into her blonde pussy hair. She ran a finger down to play with it and then up to her chin. A hanging glob dropped from her chin onto her finger. She looked at him as she stuck her finger in her mouth. Unfortunately he really couldn't see clearly her decadent little act.

Jenny kissed him and they stood for a while making out under the water. They washed the residue of their sex off each other and then exited the shower. It was then Jenny had heard the commotion from outside with Ben and May.

When Jenny returned to Jerry after her conversation with Ben, she found him dressed in a fresh gown. He was by the sink running a comb through his hair.

"Someone is gaining in their ability to take care of themselves I see. Either that or they are seeing better," Jenny stated.

"A little of both I think," Jerry responded.

"Need me to lead you back to bed?" Jenny asked.

"I could probably make it but I might stub a toe and it would take longer, so yes," Jerry said, with a big grin.

Jenny took his hand and led him back to bed. Ben and she exchanged glances as she helped Jerry. She was a little mad at Ben for scaring off May and couldn't wait to see how May was. Jenny got Jerry in bed. She kissed him goodnight and then left promising to see him before he shipped out.

Jenny tracked May down as their shift ended and they walked back to the dorm. They held back a little from the others so they could talk in private.

"You okay?" Jenny asked.

"He knows it's me," May fretted.

"So, what's the big deal? He'll be gone in the morning anyway," Jenny said, trying to take that tact with May.

"I don't know. It was just so much easier when it was anonymous," May lamented.

"Yeah, I suppose, but does it really matter? I mean now you should feel even more confident. He wasn't complaining, was he? I think he wanted to know who was doing such a good job on him," Jenny affirmed.

"You think so?" May asked.

"Sure."

"Well, I suppose you're right. I won't even see him again anyway like you said," May agreed, but Jenny sensed some reluctance on May's part to just let him go.

"May, you like Ben?" Jenny asked.

"What makes you say that?" May shot back.

"Oh, nothing. Just curious is all."

"Well, he is a nice looking guy and he seems friendly," May replied.

"Will you be sorry to see him go like I am sorry to see Jerry go?" Jenny asked.

"I suppose so. But at least this way I won't have to face him."

"Why won't you want to?" Jenny questioned.

"I'd be too embarrassed," May stated.

"Why? Because you gave him two blowjobs? I think he liked them and I think he liked you for doing it for him," Jenny offered.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely," Jenny claimed.

"Geez, Jenny. You think he could like me for doing something so naughty to him?"

"You kidding? I think he likes you," Jenny affirmed.

"It would sure help me feel better if you were right," May alleged.

They reached the dorm and went inside. When they were in the room they filled Bea in on the day's activities.

"You girls could make a slut like me feel normal," Bea exclaimed, and they all had a loud glorious laugh together.


End of this chapter.

My apologies to all for making you wait. I finished another story line first but I'm back now. I promise you won't have to wait long for the next chapter. Thanks, BW69

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12