Nurse Jenny Lends a Hand

Story Info
ER visit leads to him learning to be a small cocked sissy.
4.3k words
4.62
71.6k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers

ABOUT THE FIRST THIRD OF THIS STORY IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.

Feeling dizzy and light-headed and clearly reacting to something I'd either eaten or come in contact with, I'd taken a fall and cut my left hand quite badly. It was soon apparent that I was going to the hospital. My son delivered me to emergency and within an hour or so I was in a bed in ER with a drip in my right arm and blood tests taken as they tried to figure out what it was. High temp and not really with it. Nurses came and went, taking blood pressure and temp. High temp and sweating like crazy. Finally a doctor arrived, and I was to be put under observation, kept on the fluids and no food.

Lying on a bed in the ER, curtains drawn and listening to the late-night sounds of the hospital, my head began to clear a little. Gradually the sensation in my lower abdomen reminded me that I had not been to the toilet in some time and I was feeling the need to pee. I ignored it for a while figuring I won't be here all that long and I'll be able to get up and go.

Time plodded on and the need built. A couple of nurses had popped in to check on me and, after an hour or so, one replaced the fluids bag for my drip with a fresh bag. That just made me feel the need even more and I asked her if I could go to the toilet. She smiled sweetly and said, "I'll ask the doctor if you are mobile." And off she went.

Time dragged and my need grew. I heard a someone passing by and called out. Another nurse popped her head in. Again, I said, "I need to have a pee."

"Oh, okay, I'll get you a bottle," and she was gone.

A bottle? What for ... Oh! Now I was more nervous. What ... How ...? I've never done this before, and I don't know if it will work but I can't reach my cock anyway with this drip and a hand bandaged.

The curtain opened and an older nurse - in her 40s I'd guess but tall and lovely looking - stepped in with a weird what looked like papier mâché bottle in her hand and closed the curtain behind her. She came around to the side of the bed. "Hello, I'm Jenny," she smiled. Clearly summing up the situation with the drip and bandage, she then added, "Do you need a hand with this?"

Already embarrassed, and knowing it was about to get acutely more embarrassing, I nodded a yes as I muttered, "Yes please."

"Okay, let's see," she added as she pulled back the sheet that covered me in my hospital gown. She put the bottle on the bed and leaned over me to gather the gown to lift it above my waist to get it out of the way. And then she looked down at my cock in preparation to go through the standard procedure that I am sure she did several times a day but this time she visibly paused and said, "Oh!" then looked at me and smiled.

Even on my best day, with a raging hard on, my uncut penis is a bit under 4" when hard but on a day like this, feeling ill and needing to pee, it retreats from attention. "Okay sweety, just spread your legs a little for me," and she placed a hand on my inner thigh to pull them apart gently. Her hand was warm and firm, unlike my dangling digit. She manoeuvred the bottle into place and tried to scoop him up into the opening but he was too small and hung to my ball sac. She leaned over me more and again looked me in the eyes and smiled before reaching in and gently lifting my cock between her thumb and forefinger and gently stretching him forward and into the opening of the bottle as she pushed it onto my short shaft and nestled it against my balls and then let me go. He gently flopped down into the neck of the bottle. Again, she looked at me, "I am so sorry," she smiled.

I am sure she meant for the personal nature of it all, but my mind also added that she was sorry about how small I am. An embarrassed tingle went through me. She stood back up.

"Just put your legs together to hold it in place and you should be fine. I'll pop back in a couple of minutes," and she was gone. But not far. Just outside the curtain I heard the earlier nurse arrive.

"Oh, did you help Mr James with the bottle?"

Nurse Jenny replied in a whisper but, being close to the curtain, I heard, "Yes, but God he's sooo small!"

"Really?"

"Yes, tinniest I've seen!" she giggled, "but it's kind of cute too."

I couldn't help feeling a bit of a tingle in my loins at that comment. I don't get many women and even fewer who find a small cock cute. I had to concentrate on peeing but hearing them and knowing they were nearby, my nervous bladder wouldn't release. Minutes went by and still no flow, just a dribble or two but I knew I needed to go.

Nurse Jenny came back in and I felt my nerves rise. "Are you finished Mark? Or do you need a little more time?" she smiled. The way she emphasized "little" as she smiled made me feel like I was going red. "You look a little flushed - are you okay? I'll check your temp while I am here."

She came over to the bed and moved up to my shoulder and got the temp gadget that they stick in your ear from the stand. She leaned over me, her boobs in her snug uniform right in my eye line as she took my temp in my left ear. She stood up and checked it and looking down on me said, "Mmm still up a quite a bit. How are you doing with the bottle? It can be hard I know."

"Not finished yet," I said. Her saying 'it can be hard' didn't help!

"Hospitals give some people a nervous bladder being so public like this even in a cubicle - try thinking of something wet like a river or something." The words 'thinking of something wet' didn't bring a river to mind, rather it brought her to mind, knowing she was thinking about my 'cute' cock and just hoping that my fantasies might come true.

"I'll come again soon," she smiled and left. Her voice, her words and her proximity all worked to get me a little hard still encased in the neck of the bottle that, like a woman's pussy, I struggled to fill. After a while and lots of concentration on rivers, my pee began to flow and flow and flow. I realised it was hours since I'd last peed and with fluids pumped into me, I started to wonder about how much the bottle would hold. I needn't have worried.

Lying there helpless with a bottle of warm piss attached to my dick, I waited. Not too long went by and Jenny was back. "Hello, sorry to keep you waiting - we've been a little busy. How did you go?" she was beside me now and I said, "I'm finished thanks," and she moved to take the bottle away.

Again her warm hand on my thigh as she pulled it away from the bottle that she held in her other hand. Then she reached in to take my cock in her thumb and finger and lifted slightly and started to take the bottle. To my surprise she gently shook my cock to make the last drops fall, just as I might in the toilet if I didn't prefer to sit down to pee. I try to avoid urinals where I have him on display to much bigger guys. The warm digits holding me like that surprised me and I flinched, my leg bumping the bottle which created a little wave that lapped over the end and onto my cock, balls and sheet.

"Oh dear!" Jenny gasped as she withdrew the bottle. "I am soo sorry! It was only a small amount but let's get it cleaned up." She went into action, putting the lid on the bottle and setting it aside before getting a new bed liner and asking me to roll to one side. I did knowing that she was getting a full view of my balls and bum. Quickly she tucked the liner under me after taking the wet one away. "There, no damage done. Now to clean you up a little." She grabbed a pack of what looked to be baby wipes and placed it on the bed and took a couple. She proceeded to clean my thighs and thatch of pubic hair. New wipes and she said, "Let's see what we have here?" as she pulled my legs apart and my cock was in full view. "Here we go," she added as she wiped his length and wrapped the wipe around him to gently stroke and clean the pee away. I got hard in her hand and she looked into my eyes and smiled as she stroked a little more.

"Oh he's so sweet - he must be, what? Something over 3 inches?" she said, stretching her index finger to compare the lack of length. She squeezed and pulled the foreskin back tight on my shaft to make the pink head bulge and she ran a finger along the underside sensitive ridge as she pulled forward and her finger was trapped by the gathering skin. She stroked me a few times more before she stopped.

More wipes as she released him briefly only to take him in her hand and hold him up so that she could clean my balls of any residual piss. She stroked me more as she fondled and squeezed my balls. Her index finger extended to the sensitive strip of skin behind my balls that led to my backdoor hole, her fingernail scratching its way closer while she clenched my balls in her hand. I gasped at the pleasurable pain and there was a bigger smile on her face as she stroked me faster and squeezed me tighter. Soon she was pumping my little cock with her thumb and two fingers encasing him as she stroked and pulled the foreskin back to the painful pealing point. Too small to wrap more fingers around and still stroke its full length, she pumped into my balls harder.

"Oooh you like that tight feel in my hand with your little pee pee don't you Mark?" And, not too surprisingly, I came in her hand. A few little spurts of cum. "Aww he's so cute Mark. Your little man was excited by me washing him." I was as embarrassed as I could be. She continued to stroke and gathered my cum in the wipes. She kept stroking until he was empty and began to wilt.

"Oh dear Mark, he is so small again. So tiny he almost disappears into your balls. He's such a cute little clitty he should be kept in some nice panties." I winced a little at the comment and she saw the reaction I my face to this last remark. "Do you wear panties Mark? Pretty lace sissy panties perhaps? I would love to see you in them!"

I was scarlet with my embarrassment and Jenny was clearly enjoying her role. Cleaning up the mess, she smiled and said, "You take care now and I will come back to see you later. Or I might tell one of my friends to pop in, okay?" And she was gone but the tension was high. And I started to wonder if it was me who had spilt the pee or she had done it on purpose?

Other nurses came and went - more BP and temp checks, a new drip bag. After some time, the need to pee arose again. After my first experience earlier, I was unsure what to expect. I hadn't seen the lovely Jenny again but a few of the other faces were familiar. Again, need outweighed embarrassment and, when the next nurse came in, I told her I needed to pee. She smiled and said she'd be back with a bottle. I was not sure but she sounded like she could have been the other nurse who Jenny told I was small. I was right.

She came back and I saw her name was Leonie. She came around to the side of the bed - same routine. Pulled back the sheet and then turned to the shelf and got a pair of gloves and put them on. It was the first time I realised that Jenny hadn't done that. She turned back and pulled up my gown.

"Jenny mentioned you'd need a hand. Please spread your legs a little Mr James," and her hand was on my thigh to pull it aside. She was a lot shorter than Jenny and had to lean over me. She seemed to take a long time looking at me down there and my fantasy brain again took over and I felt myself stiffen a little at the thought of her face so close to my crotch and a gloved hand nearby. She glanced up at me and smiled, obviously seeing his little growth. She placed the bottle and being a little harder I slipped in without issue ... unfortunately! "There you go," she said with a smile, "all ready for you to let the fluids go. Give me a call if you need a hand."

The smile and twinkle in her eye told me Jenny had shared the whole story with her.

Again, the pressure to perform was on and about ten minutes went by before I had finished and was ready to have it taken away and see whatever else Leonie had in mind. She was back shortly after and I was stiffening in anticipation. She pulled back the cover and was just about to remove the bottle when the curtain parted and the doctor came in. He stopped and waited while she efficiently removed the bottle and covered me again, leaving with a smile but disappointed look in her eyes.

"Hello Mr James, I'm Dr Phillips. I've been looking at your results. You have a low-grade infection that is keeping your temp up. We're going to get you onto some antibiotics and move you into a ward to keep an eye on you. We'll take some more blood tests tomorrow afternoon, so you'll be with us a little longer. Any questions?"

"I'm feeling a bit hungry and thirsty. Any chance of something?"

"We'll be able to give you water, but we'd rather keep you fasting in case we decide to go looking inside your gut for the cause. Ice chips are fine - a little water is okay too but not too much. I'll let the nurses know and they'll get you settled upstairs. Take care." And he was gone.

About an hour later I was in a private room on the 4th floor. Finally getting something back from the medical insurance I pay top dollar for. Again, the attentive nurses were lovely and I was ensconced in my room. Since arriving it must have been about six hours, so it was about 4 in the morning. It was quiet and I slept ... and dreamed!

Visions of Nurse Jenny came to mind very easily in all sorts of situations where she took advantage of her power over me having humiliated me for my small cock and talking about me being her sissy. Dreams and reality can blur so when I woke next morning it was quite late. I felt disorientated but knew that I needed to pee. A couple of nurses came to the door to chat about me - a shift change hand over I soon realised. As they finished, I mentioned the need and got a, "I'll be right back with a bottle for you," from the cute young blonde.

Minutes went by and still no one came. My need was growing. I was ready to press the call button when I heard footsteps at my doorway. I looked over and there was Nurse Jenny, smiling at me as she said, "I got a call from my friend up here to say you needed help to pee again. I'd finished my shift but thought I would lend a hand!" and she entered and closed the door behind her and dropped her bag on a chair. "How do you feel today? Any stronger? That little pee pee clitty of yours need some exercise? Come on then - let's take him into your bathroom?"

Surprised at all of this, my cock was straining but my bladder was aching for release. Go to the toilet? I'm supposed to be in bed - the thought of the bottle was quite attractive. "Come on, up you both get!" she asserted, and she was beside me at the bed and tossing back the bed cover. My gown was mildly tented, and Jenny looked down and smiled as she brushed her hand across my little morning chip off the old block - I could hardly call it wood.

Dragging the drip bag stand across she said, "Come on, into the bathroom." So I swung my legs over to her and she assisted me in standing up and then steered me to the bathroom while wheeling the stand. Once inside she said, "Okay let me help you." The gown was slipped down off my arm and the Velcro tabs undone on the drip arm so that it fell away and I was standing naked in front of her. She knelt beside me and reached out and fondled my growing cock as she pulled me toward the toilet and then lifted the seat. I was hard but also busting to go. "Here you go sweety, let your little pee pee flow while I watch. It is so cute and pretty to see my girl's clitty all wet like that when you do wees." Her teasing tone was tying my innards in knots of humiliation, desire and need and I didn't know which one was winning and unravelling first.

"Come on Mary, let me see you wee." The girly name just added to the torment. "Here, I will help you," and Jenny reached out and grasped my hard cock in her warm hand and pointed it down to the toilet, "Come on Mary do a wee for me."

I struggled to get it to flow but I was also busting. I was as hard as I have ever remembered but felt the fluid strain to flow. "I think I feel something starting to go Mary. Come on, let me see."

I was speechless but reveling in every word Jenny spoke. And I felt the flow start, just a bare trickle.

Jenny stripped back my foreskin so the bulbous head was showing and a few drips of pee emanated from my slit and dribbled into the toilet bowl. "Good girl. More now, come on, we can't be here all day."

A brief splash and then a slow trickle and I felt the flood gates were about to open when Jenny clamped her grip on my shaft tight and reached around to squeeze my balls in her warm wet other hand. The pressure on shaft and balls made me cry out as I half fell against the wall, relieved that there was a rail to catch to hold myself up, and all flow ceased. Why was her hand wet?

"Good girl, we don't want it all wasted at once do we. Your clitty needs to grow again and flow for me. She released my balls and I soon realised that her hand had gone back under her uniform and she was playing with her pussy. This play turned her on! Gently stroking my cock, I could feel her rocking motion against my leg as she fingered herself.

"Come on Mary, more wee please."

And my flow built again, and she allowed a short spurt to escape before clamping me closed again and her other wet hand was on my balls taking my breath away except now one digit was nibbling with a nail at my rear hole which tingled to the touch.

And we repeated the cycle only this time the wet digit pushed into me just a little and I felt myself spasm and clench my sphincter. "Oh my! Sweet Mary likes to have her hole filled too! Lovely girl! More pee please!" and her grip released but the digit stayed in place and pushed forward. I felt an involuntary desire to push back on the invading finger and my pee flowed again. Jenny allowed a steady stream to cascade into the toilet before she slightly increased her grip on my little clitty and then pushed what I now knew was a cunt juice slickened thumb into my bum. I almost came on the spot except that I was still peeing through a rock-hard little cock.

I'd never felt sensations like this before. Pee was just pee until yesterday when I met Nurse Jenny. My back door was not a play area until now.

My piss flowed while she pumped in and out of my bum and kept my penis in her fingers. My pee trickled to an end but I was still hard. Jenny then added, "Well done my little pissy sissy. Time to clean you up again I think." Still with a digit buried in my but she leaned forward from her kneeling position and slipped my cock into her mouth. It was hot and wet and sucked firmly on my little shaft while her tongue did laps around the crowned head. She broke free briefly to say, "You have a yummy pissy clitty Mary!" and she took me back in her mouth, bobbing her head in short motions as she took my short shaft into her mouth - it wouldn't reach her throat.

I knew this wasn't going to last long and that was fine but my final surprise that tipped me over the edge was when she pushed forward more and took my entire cock in her mouth and her fingers scooped my balls up and she sucked one in as well. My ring pumping continued, and I exploded in her mouth uncontrollably. She just kept up the suction swallowing my meagre seed supply. It was little time at all before my wilted and shrinking cock plopped from her lips and she leant back, letting her thumb pop out of my backside.

And she looked at my dwindling manhood and tickled my balls one more time as she repeated last night's comment, "Oh dear Mark, he is so small again. So tiny he almost disappears into your balls. He's such a cute little clitty."

Quickly she was on her feet and washing her hands - notably not rinsing her mouth; she had swallowed my offering whole. "Come along Mary. Back to bed." And she put my gown back on me and steered me out of the bathroom and into bed. Then she opened her bag.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers
12