Nurse Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Not at all," she replied thickly.

My heart was pounding into the bedspread. She reached over to the night stand, picked up the jar of Vaseline, and placed it on the bed next to my left hip. Still holding the thermometer in her right hand, she reached into the waistband of my undies with her left hand and pulled the wispy material over my buttocks, down my legs, until they circled me at mid-thigh. I could feel the goose pimples on my ass.

I turned my head on the pillow so I could see her seated behind me. At my hip was the Vaseline jar...waiting. To its left was her right leg, bent at the knee. The back of her left knee leg was over her right ankle. The right leg, raised slightly higher than the left one, opened her up enough for me to get a rather good view up her all-white skirt, but, to my dismay, not all the way to her crotch. Her pantyhose made her pretty legs seem tan and smooth; the hem of her pink slip was embroidered with a several inch band of pretty lace. I wanted her legs to be opened more for me. I closed my eyes for a brief second, in a dream world, living out my greatest fantasy. No sooner had I closed my eyes than I heard her opening the Vaseline jar. I was afraid to look.

"I'm going to put some Vaseline around your anus, BethAnne, so the thermometer will go in easier. It will feel a little cold, so don't be alarmed."

She sounded professional, almost clinical. She was a good actress. Her left forearm rested over the small of my back. Bending her hand, she was able to move her thumb and forefinger over the lower crease of my ass. She opened me. The silence in the room was deafening. My heart was racing now; I could hear it in the pillow. There was movement behind me. Her right pinkie finger slid into the Vaseline just enough to gather up a small gob of jelly. She was still holding the thermometer between her fingers.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I, I guess so," I nervously replied.

The Vaseline felt cool and greasy as the tip of her finger invaded my anal region. She aimed for the center of my anus. She wiggled the finger just enough to lubricate the entrance, then suddenly pushed forward. I gasped aloud, drawing breath into my mouth. The tiny digit glided easily through the sphincter muscle, into my rectum. She pushed it all the way in to the second knuckle, then moved her hand back and forth as the finger plied the rectal walls.

I opened my eyes. I could see she was almost lying down now along side of me. Her legs were opened even wider now. My view all the way to her crotch was unimpeded. Through the opaque pantyhose I could see that her undies were pink, like her slip. There was a straight line along her crotch where the seam of her pantyhose transversed the length of her pussy. I wanted to bury my nose in there and smell her womanly odors. Her finger felt fabulous inside me.

She withdrew her finger from my rosehole, then opened me even more. The Vaseline glistened in the bedroom light. The tip of the thermometer was cold; it hurt only slightly as she pushed it into me.

"AHHHH!"

"Easy, honey, the worst is over," she whispered as she moved the glass tube forward, all the way into me. It was a strange sensation. I felt immobilized. The rectal walls clung tenaciously to the tiny invader.

"Now we need to let it stay in there a minute. Just relax. Don't move. We're almost done." She released her two-fingered hold on the cheeks of my ass. The thermometer stuck out of my bottom obscenely. Her hands were free now. I felt her shifting on the bed. Then I felt my panties being moved down my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"One more test after this," she replied, pulling the flimsy undies over my knees and calves, then off my ankles. I was naked from the waist down now. I then felt her opening my legs. I tried to resist, but couldn't. My pussy was completely revealed to her, the reddish-brown curls hardly covering my pulsating cuntal crack.

"What kind of test?" I asked nervously. My heart was racing now.

"The doctor asked me to do a quick pelvic on you. Just lie still." I felt her hand reaching between my slightly spread legs. Her wrist jostled the thermometer sticking out of my ass. Her middle finger slipped inside my vagina so quickly, I hardly had time to react. She shoved it in me--all the way!

"OH!" I half-sighed.

"Kind of tight," she said, trying to act clinically. "I don't feel any abnormalities." Her finger worked the inside of my vaginal walls, scooping up the love juices that had already formed there in copious amounts. Reflexively, I opened my legs more, giving her easier access to my steaming sex. Soon she began working the finger back and forth, in and out, round and round.

"AH! This doesn't feel like any pelvic exam I've ever had before," I said with a slight grin.

She picked up on it right away. "Don't be frightened, BethAnne. New medical techniques are being tried every day to help relieve a lot of different symptoms. Mmm. I think I feel some excess moisture in here. I'm going to have to try to remove some of it. Let me check the temperature first, however." Julie withdrew her finger from my pussy, then took the thermometer out of me.

"Do I have a temperature, nurse?"

"Mmm. I'd say you're hot." She placed the thermometer on the night stand.

"I feel hot," I said, quite honestly.

"Turn over on your back, BethAnne." Slowly, I turned over, keeping my skirt around my waist, revealing my full bush of reddish-brown curls at the base of my abdomen. I felt very exposed. My right leg was bent at the knee.

"Close your eyes," she whispered.

"What are you going to do?"

"Something nice....very nice," she replied, pushing my raised leg to the side in order to give her access to my pussy. I felt her hair brush against the inside of my thighs and she moved closer and planted a gentle kiss on the curls adorning my lower abdomen.

"Mmm, that is nice."

"Open your legs more, honey," she husked.

I spread myself open for her, nice and wide, giving her access to the length of my pulsating pussy. She pounced on the labia like a tiger, immediately sucking my engorged clit in her mouth while I moaned loudly. Soon her tongue was filling my vagina, with her nose pressed tightly against the clit she had just sucked. This was much better than I thought it would be. I grasped her head and pulled her face into my sex, I am sure almost smothering her in the wet curls. She didn't mind at all, grinding her lips all over the puffy labia while I tossed and turned in unbelievable ecstacy.

When she pulled her face away from my slit and looked up at me, smiling like a Cheshire cat, I could see my juices on her cheeks. She licked her lips. "You're delicious," she cooed. "You're good....very good," I sighed.

"It gets a lot better. Much better," she whispered. "But first I want you totally naked."

"I'm so shy!" I kidded.

"Not for long," she laughed.

To be continued..

12