Nurse Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That darn stiffness just keeps coming back," she remarked before flipping up the front of my johnny and briefly pumping my cock, "but don't worry, we'll just keep trying every remedy we can come up with."

She had me get off the bed, my johnny tented out in front of me, then bent over, leaning on my bed. I maneuvered behind her and raised the skirt of her uniform, exposing her ass clad in panties. With the skirt up around her waist, I ran my hands over her ass before starting to slide her panties down. I definitely couldn't flex my knee enough to squat behind her to take her panties all the way off, so I had to let gravity take them to her ankles. She stepped out of them and spread her legs so I took my stiff cock in hand and guided it to her pussy, slipping in until my hips were pressed against her ass. Taking her by the waist, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her, again relishing the feel of her hot, slippery pussy.

She moaned softly and pushed back against me while slipping a hand under herself and between her legs. Once I got a good rhythm going, I slipped my hands up to cup her tits through her uniform, then began to unbutton it just enough to access her tits. I pulled the front of her uniform open far enough to get my hands on her tits, feeling her hard nipples pressing out through the thin material of her bra. I couldn't resist getting my hands on her bare flesh again but getting to the clasp of her bra would be a task, so I just pushed her bra up over her tits and cupped them as I continued to fuck her.

Feeling her tits in my hands again, her hard nipples brushing against my palms, I could feel my cock growing even harder as it slid in and out of her hot, slippery pussy. I was definitely savoring the opportunity to be with her again, especially given that I was expecting to be discharged the following day. I still intended to talk to her about continuing "physical therapy" but I wanted to make her cum first. With her fingers apparently stimulating her clit, I was pretty sure that wasn't going to be a problem. I'm not sure whether I started fucking her harder or if she started to push back against me more the longer I fucked her, but our pace was definitely picking up. I ended up bringing my hands back down to her hips to try to control our rhythm and keep us in synch. Her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter the longer we were fucking, which was not only bringing my orgasm on even quicker, but I surmised it was as a result of her own building orgasm.

I was looking down, watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it, when she let out a cry and I could feel her body shaking. I was happy that she was cumming, not just because I knew it would make her happy, but because I was on the verge of cumming myself by that point. Her pussy felt as though it was flooded with additional lubrication so, even though I would never have even thought it possible, fucking her was providing even more pleasure. She had barely finished cumming herself when I started to spew into her with a moan. I continued thrusting with each spurt and, even once I was completely spent, I didn't stop until I was no longer stiff enough to keep fucking her. When I finally pulled out of her, she reached for her panties and stepped into them before straightening up.

Once her skirt was back where it belonged, but before she put her tits away, she helped me back into bed and, of course, I caressed her tits as she did. She indulged me for a moment but, once I was situated again, she got her bra back in place and buttoned herself up.

"Looks as though we've got that stiffness addressed," she said, caressing my limp cock through my johnny.

"What happens if it comes back once I get home?" I asked.

"I'm sure there are any number of young ladies your age who'd be willing to help out," she replied, "but you may just have to take matters into your own hands."

"Any chance you might be interested in some freelance physical therapy on the side?" I asked.

She looked at me while appearing to contemplate the question. I wondered if she was considering what we'd already done together or what we might do if she was to accept my offer. Finally, she smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"Okay," she said, "I'll talk to your parents about it tomorrow. If I can convince them, then I'd be happy to continue our physical therapy sessions."

I was not part of the conversation, but Kitty talked my parents into not only having her come over to perform "physical therapy" but paying her for it, as well. Actually, I think they got their health insurance company to pay for it, but I'm sure it was easier to justify to her husband with the extra income, however much it ended up being. So, for as long as we felt it was safe to get away with it, Kitty would come to my house several days a week and we'd see how flexible my knee was by fucking in various positions. Even after we figured it was no longer safe to continue our charade, we did manage to meet up a lot, continuing to test my flexibility in either her car or mine.

12