Nurse Lily Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out at the check-out desk, Lily was filling out the forms, ready to make Jack's next appointment. Dr. Williams hovered, ensuring that there was no conversation between the two of them, and reminding Jack that the next consultation was to be about a colonoscopy and that he should be careful about his eating habits for the next couple of weeks. When he turned to leave, and Dr. Williams walked off to her office, Lily noted the date of the appointment, and walked over the master calendar and logged in, making a change here and there to make sure that the doctor was overbooked, and that Lily was going to be Jack's nurse on the next visit.

Friday 11:00 PM - Jack's Bed

Laying in his bed, Jack drifted in and out of a fantasy, part the past, part present day. Lily had walked in the door of his dream, in her nurse's uniform, cut short, the hint of stockings visible right below the skirt. Slowly unbuttoning the top, she'd shown him her breasts, which he reached out hungrily to grab. Taking a nipple into his mouth he'd sucked greedily, his tongue and teeth alternating pressure and attention. He knew she liked it, had always known, and as she pushed her breast into his mouth he reached down between her legs. She was wet, her panties soaking as she always was when she was with him, and he slipped a finger inside her, then two, her pussy sucking his hand deep inside her. Jack's thumb found her clit, and she gasped as he pressed against it, starting to rub gently in the same rhythm as his fingers moved inside her. In seconds she'd come with a sharp gasp, leaning into him.

The dream Lily had leaned back long enough to shed her uniform, and stood before him in her bra, panties, garter and stockings, with a pair of heels to spice up the fantasy. She slowly knelt down, peeling off her bra and letting it drop to the floor. Now on her knees, Lily took Jack's cock in her mouth, slowly, tantalizingly, licking circles on the head, then sucking it, then slowly taking it deep into her mouth, sucking loudly as each inch passed through her lovely lips. She held his cock firmly with one hand, his balls gently in the other, owning his cock and taking care to pleasure him as much as she could. Lily looked up at him, eyes wide open, meeting his, with a look that said "there isn't anything I'd rather be doing." Right out of a Penthouse Letter.

In the dream Lily sucked hard on Jack's cock, which seemed to grow longer and thicker as she worked her magic. She tasted the pre-cum, salty/sweet, and teased it out of the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue. Pausing only briefly, she went down again on him, sucking with long strokes, moving up and down and feeling her pussy pulsing with desire for Jack, desire to be Jack's, desire to please him... craving him inside her.

Friday 11:30 PM - Lily's Bed

In her day dream, she'd been sucking Jack's cock. Lily's fingers had been stroking herself, deep in her pussy, in and out, flowing with the thoughts that consumed her mind. Dream Jack's cock was hard and hot, just like she remembered it. She remembered the taste of it, the taste of his cum as he filled her mouth. She was kneeling in front of him, wearing panties, garter belt, stockings and heels, servicing him, worshipping his cock with her mouth, when she remembered something from the past. Lily reached down between her legs, and brushing only momentarily against her throbbing clit, and pushed a finger into her pussy. She was soaked, and it only took a second. Her mouth still working on his cock, sliding up and down on it, her hands moved to spread his legs slight apart. With the way clear, her well lubricated finger found his asshole, and as she took his cock deep toward her throat, she slid the finger deep inside.

Dream Jack shuddered as Lily's finger entered him. She knew it was something that most men craved, but were too embarrassed to ask for. Not Jack. He had no fear... if it felt good, he did it, and she knew it felt good and she remembered exactly what to do and she pulled her finger out and thrust it back in, sucking hard on his cock as she did. The feeling was incredible, her finger inside his hot ass, which was gripping tightly onto her, his cock inside her hot mouth as they moved together. He moaned and his ass gripped her finger tighter, while both of his hands found her hair, grabbed it tightly and he pushed his cock deep into her throat and started fucking her mouth. In and out he went, forcing himself as far into her mouth as he could get. He didn't have to force, of course, as she was willingly trying to do the same thing. But he liked it, and she liked the feeling that he was using her mouth. So he did. Jack took her mouth forcefully and she swayed back and forth on her knees. The dream state allowed her to change the scene, and now her back was up against a wall and her head held tight between his body and the wall, unable to move. Like a scene change in a film, again it shifted, and this time she was on her back on the bed, head hanging over the edge, as he slid his cock in and out, bent over and fucking her moist pussy with his fingers, leaning over her, possessing her. Now in reality she needed to put a third finger inside her... too soaked... she was dripping all over her bed, and those sheets were going to have to be changed but who cared, because she was about to come harder than she had in years, and certainly harder than she'd ever been able to make herself come.

It was almost too much to bear, as her dream Jack flipped her and climbed onto the bed underneath her. Lily lowered her steaming pussy on to Jack's waiting mouth and ground down on it, trying to force his tongue deep inside her. Lily resumed her cock sucking, and with his legs spread and at a better angle, she pushed a second finger into Jack's ass, stretching it out. She drooled down his cock, letting it drip onto his ass and proving more lubrication. She knew she was doing it right, as he moaned against her pussy, sucking greedily on her engorged and highly sensitive clit, causing her to come in waves. As she rode the orgasm, Lily felt Jack's hand moving on her ass, pulling her harder onto his mouth, but also allowing him to slip two fingers inside her steaming pussy, and then, surprising her sliding a wet finger in her ass. Her gasp served only to relax her asshole and give him room for a second finger. Now four fingers inside her, a tongue on her clit and losing her grip on her surroundings, Lily was fully engaged in her dream.

Wanting more, the Jack in her dreams gave her clit one last hard suck, and flipped her over yet again. Landing on her hands and knees, Lily had only a moment to catch a breath before she felt Jack grab her hips tightly and thrust his burning rock hard cock deep into her pussy. This wasn't lovemaking, this was fucking, and it was exactly what both of them wanted. Jack thrust hard inside Lily, pounding her, his thighs slapping hard against her ass with every thrust. He reached around her to pull her back against him. On hand found her breasts, which he squeezed hard, alternately, pinching her nipples one at a time and then kneading them together. With his other hand, Jack stroked Lily's clit, which induced another orgasm.

Friday, Midnight - Jack's Bed

Deep in the fantasy, Jack had been thrusting repeatedly inside Lily, pounding her, stroke after stroke long and hard, filling her up. Her pussy clenched on his cock, threatening to keep it inside, but he pulled back, holding her hips hard and leaving fingerprint sized bruises as proof of how he possessed her, and thrust back in. When he'd stroked her pussy with his free hand, Lily had cum, and collapsed on the bed in front of him, too exhausted to maintain her position. Jacks hand moved up and down on his cock during the fantasy, trying to prolong it, but ultimately wanting to come hard. "Going to have to change these sheets, son" he thought to himself, but it was going to be worth it.

Not yet finished with dream Lily, Jack pulled her hips back in the air, and arched like a cat in heat, Lily took the fucking that they both craved. Seeing her pretty asshole winking at him, Jack pushed his thumb inside her butt. Now he could feel his thumb rubbing against his cock, and the sensation was almost too much. Warning her that it was just about time he moved to pull out and come on her ass... but Lily screamed "no, inside me" and Jack complied. With one last thrust that shoved Lily flat onto the bed, Jack unleashed what felt to her like a gallon of his come inside her. His cock throbbing inside her, her pussy clenching, neither made a move to detach, but instead stayed locked together...

In real life, Jack and Lily fell asleep that way.... miles apart, but both exhausted from masturbating over each other, and wondering if the other had been thinking the same thing.

12