Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a musical collection of jazz soundtracks form 1980's and early 90's porn movies, " she said bluntly as she looked directly into his eyes and smiled, "It was made into a cd I guess at one time and I downloaded it to my computer sound system when I listened to it one night on the internet. It's about four hours total in length and there's a sister soundtrack that is also the same length that I downloaded." She'd broken the ice a bit more and opened things to a discussion of all things "boy-girl." He took the bait.

They continued to eat and pass the wine glass between one another, but she was now more easily able to steer the discussion to the "birds and the bees." She asked him what he'd meant earlier with his comment about older women and how they were more satisfying with better conversation "afterwards." What exactly did he mean by "afterwards?" He reached for the glass and her hand scooped it up and placed it to his lips for a sip before she bid him to continue.

His reply was quite candid (thanks in part to the wine), but not at all vulgar. He quite plainly told her he meant sex, and that it wasn't JUST about the conversations that he enjoyed with a more mature lady following sex. She told him to go on; spearing a bit of grilled bell pepper from the plate with her fork and putting it to his lips. He took a bite with the most charming of smiles and explained that older women nine times out of ten knew exactly what they wanted. She demurred and coyly asked,

"From men you mean ...from young men?" She knew the answer damned well, but the dance was being danced and her hand found his knee and parked on it.

"No," he said picking up a black olive-halve from the plate and bringing it to her mouth, "for sex." He popped the bit of olive into her mouth onto her tongue. She saw an opportunity and gave his knee a good firm squeeze, like a cat kneading its claws in a cushion; not painfully but in a way that said, I like this, I like YOU, and let's keep going shall we?

"So they are more... direct?" she asked, spearing another grilled pepper and popping it in his mouth with a fork.

"I'd have to say," he replied picking up another black olive, "I'm absolutely certain of that fact... now more than ever!" He stirred it around in some olive oil at the edge of the plate before popping it in her mouth playfully. She saw another opportunity and as she took the olive in her mouth, she batted her "come to mamas" again into his eyes and then looked at his hand that hovered before her lips.

Her lips seized his thumb and she drew it in; sucking upon it in a tight luscious "kissy-pucker" as her hand meanwhile; moved from his knee, up his trouser leg, and straight to the erection in his pants! She gripped him through his trousers and held him firmly; letting him know this was definitely more than just dinner, and had been for several minutes!

They both leaned towards each other across the corner of the table. He pulled his thumb from her lips as his own lips came dangerously close to hers. She smelled him again, his scent popping all the circuit breakers in the back of her head. To hell with the meal... she wanted to gobble him up for dessert and wash him down with the remainder of the wine!

"So what," she asked with her lips brushing his, "...do you see as the advantage of such a woman?" Their mouths rushed together; mashing lips together in a torrid kiss; tasting chewing and savoring each other's mouths hungrily. He pulled off for a moment; holding her face in his hand gently as her hand squeezed and jerked his cock and balls roughly through his pants. He looked directly into her fluttering "come to mamas" with his own dreamy hazel lady-stunners and said to her,

"They see what they want. They tell you what they desire and they flat out ask for it!" He kissed her again deeply; driving her nearly out of her head with desire. Her nipples now became achy swollen gumdrops beneath her lacey bra and her clit throbbed hard and strong for him! He pulled away with a tug of his mouth on her lower lip and breathlessly saying,

"So then... I think we both agree on the fact that they tell younger men what they want; soooo... why not tell me precisely what it is that you WANT!"

Apparently her answer was quite specific and direct, for not ten seconds later they were careening down the hallway to the master bedroom; kissing biting and groping one another as hands sought all manner of things to seize, squeeze, tug and pull-off; a trail of clothing leading all the way back to the veranda. The door to the bedroom was kicked open and the two fell upon the king-sized with Nancy wrapped around Dan like a scarf! Both were covered with considerably LESS clothing than when they'd started the trip from the Veranda but a few items remained.

The head of his circumcised cock eased through the slit of his boxers and ground along the edge of her panties. Dominant masterful hips plowed downward and inward; seeking the seam to her thong and the notch to her puss-hole. The lacey elastic edge of the thong yielded and gave way; allowing his tip to nest at the mouth to her sex in preparation for the wonderful thrust inside! Nancy now took control; as she had him precisely where she wanted him. In a move he had not expected, she said to him,

"NO..wait!"

"NO wait? REALLY?" he thought, "Is she some sort of tease?" If she was a tease this was the most immaculately orchestrated "Blue-ball" session he'd ever encountered! She had other things in mind for his balls however; other than turning them cobalt blue with teasing, but these things needed to be savored "appropriately" and she damned well knew it!

"Get up!" she said with a cocked eyebrow and a voice of authority that sounded more to him of a horny woman who understood her sexuality than one who'd had second thoughts. He rose up off of her and stood at the edge of the bed. She reached behind herself and off came the green lace brassiere. Her fingers now tweaked at her 36C tits and pinched at her gumdrop nipples. She could feel his eyes gazing upon her titty-nubs as she twisted and delicately tortured them; her tongue running over her lips and her nostrils flaring slightly. She loved the feeling of him watching her; she simply loved it!

"Get out of those boxers," she ordered him calmly. He grinned and did as she told him.

"Yank your cock," she said, "I want to see you pulling it and I need to see your eyes!" He did. His hand wrapped around his veiny boner and his other hand cupped and tweaked his balls.

As he performed his little show for her, he decided that he knew the method to her madness. She was a connoisseur of sorts he reasoned. Well, from what he'd already seen... she was a true foodie; it only seemed logical that she treated sex like a fine meal or an exquisitely fine wine.

He masturbated for her and now it was HIS turn to feel the weight of her gaze upon him as he pulled his throbbing cock before her. It excited him! It excited her that he was excited! She made her next move. Up came her legs and off came her thong.

She spun around on the bed and sat upon her knees; facing away from him and flicking her green thong onto the floor. He had a perfect view now of her perfect heart-shaped ass and her hummingbird tramp-stamp tattoo with its two twisty vines that formed little leafy hearts. She bit her lip as she pulled her asscheeks aside; giving him a view of her pussy from the rear as well as the view of her pink rose-hole anus; both items Brazilian-waxed clean as a cue-ball's surface! She turned her head over her shoulder and whined to him,

"MMMNNnnn Yesss, pull that cock and look at this ass! That's it... touch yourself for me, you bad little boy!" He did as she said. If this was her thing and it got him that ass; then he was all good with it! He kept stroking his cock, feeling like an especially naughty boy who'd been caught by his mommy or auntie doing terrible things to himeslf as she continued,

"Dan," she said seductively, "You know that part about how older women know what they want and what they are into?" He nodded and jerked his dong. She began to masturbate; frigging her clit out of his view for a moment until he noticed that he could see her in the far wall mirror as she touched her clitoris. Come to think of it, there were a lot of mirrors in this bedroom to include the wall above the bed head-board and the ceiling above the bed. She to fiddle with herself and he now craned his head to see her do so in the reflection,

"Well," she said, "perhaps Mama needs to show you a few things she's into; to let you know what the package looks like before it's all unwrapped! Just keep making naughty in your hand for me sweetie and let me get something." She reached for a remote by the bed and then resumed her own self-pleasure in front of him; only now she turned to face a large screen television on the wall opposite the bed. The TV was hooked through its HDMI to a laptop computer next to a cable box, as well as some other home entertainment odds and ends. She hit the power button and as the TV came on, she went down through a menu until she had an internet search engine on the screen. A quick scroll down through "My Favorites" and she had what she was looking for.

She opened a folder and several links to websites popped up. Dan was sure he was going to look at her favorite flavor of porn and he half-turned to the screen; still slowly jerking his cock. She turned her head and looked at him approvingly, noticing his penis was big as cocks went... like 70's pornstar big! Aw HELL Nancy! - this guy was like Hickory Farms Gift-Pack BIG!Could she pick 'em or could she pick 'em? she thought with a chuckle! She pointed the remote to a link and clicked upon it. A film clip began.

Dr. Dan watched as the movie short opened; obviously a bit of film posted on the internet from an adult feature. A young man about his age was being sucked hard by a red-head with shoulder length hair. The woman turned her eyes to the camera for a lovely deep-throating close-up and Dan realized he was looking at a slightly longer haired version of Nancy. ...OF NANCY!

He turned his eyes from the screen and looked at her. She continued to masturbate but turned her face to him. Another chuckle escaped her as she said with a scolding tone,

"You bad little boy! You stopped jerking for me!" He continued to pull on himself as she continued, "You didn't think a nurse's salary paid for ALL this did you?" She glanced around the room sweeping her hand in a dramatic fashion that said the entire home could not possibly have been bankrolled by all her years in nursing. He nodded as she turned back to the screen saying,

"I've done many things on film in my spare time and adult films have been rather good to me. You can't say this entire house was the result of my adult work but significant "extras were." I have no regrets!" Brad finally found his voice and spoke,

"So why are you showing me this?" he said, turning his face back to the screen as a younger Nancy deep-throated a young man who was just on the brink of his orgasm.

"Because," she continued with her eyes riveted to the screen, "as I just said...I have no regrets. Everything I've done on film, I've also enjoyed in real life! This facet of that life has been quite beneficial; keeping me from becoming all vanilla and feeding my 'appetites' at the same time. Keep stroking and watch. Watch and understand sweetie!"

He did as she requested and she selected another link. In it she was masturbating furiously and fiddling her pierced clitoris for the camera; until she turned to show off a glass butt-plug which she sawed back and forth lasciviously up into her rectum. Nancy then selected another clip and as it started, Brad could see her clearly being split up her rectum by a particularly long hard greased cock. Another film clip showed her nipples pinched and twisted by a towering gorgeous blonde woman as she was manacled to a whipping post. Yet another showed her being spanked loudly over the knee of a gentleman while two other women stood in a corner, whimpering and baring reddened ass cheeks; evidence of earlier corporal punishments. Lastly she showed him a movie clip of Nancy and three black men making her "airtight;" each with a cock occupying one of her three free holes as Nancy howled and screamed despite being gagged by cock!

She shut of the television and turned her head to him saying, "Well? Shocked yet?"

"No." he lied as he continued to yank upon himself. Yes, he was shocked; shocked and wanting to fuck her rotten now!

"Well" she said hopping from the bed, "if you're not now... you will be shortly I think!" She pointed the same television remote at the wall next to the vanity corner. It opened. Behind the mirror above the bed, two sets of eyes turned to the secret room, blinked... and stared. A feminine voice made a muffled whimper like a puppy and another voice; masculine and soothing said,

"SHHHHHHH dear. All in good time...mustn't rush things!"

Brad looked at the hidden room and stared in disbelief. Nancy stepped in front of the entrance to the secret room; sweeping her arm like a buck-naked spokes-model who was grandly showing-off a new Mercedes at an automotive show. She could see he was stunned,

"Well," she said, "do you trust me? I'd like to play if you're game!" Brad nodded; speechless and feeling a bit insecure but determined not to show it.

"Sure," he lied again," no problem here!"

She reached out and pulled him to her. She closed her eyes and huffed her breath in; smelling him once more and feeling another wicked tingle down between her legs. A smile formed at the corners of her mouth.

"I don't believe you," she said sweetly," but it's alright Sweetie there's nothing to worry about, I'm not about to do anything to harm or scare you," then she added, "You're going to do things - TO ME!" The smile became a foxlike grin as she took his hand and led him into the room.

Dan's eyes were now met with an impressive menagerie of devices and implements; a medical exam table, a bizarre apparatus with holes for a person's head and wrists, several coiled lengths of rope, iron rings from the wall and ceiling, a strange hole in the wall next to a simple door, and most unusually...a set of gynecologist's stirrups with restraint belts. It was as if the Marquis de Sade had opened a home medical practice!

"Your cock n' balls need draining before we have sex... otherwise you'll take three strokes n' pop your seed; I can tell that just looking at you. I want you to cum first at my special 'man-milking station' so we can drag things out a bit and enjoy things afterwards!" He didn't protest but he didn't feel any easier about it either. It was a supreme effort on his part not to show hesitation or reservation.

She led him past the bizarre devices and altered medical equipment straight to the hole in the wall. It was just a simple hole set into the white tile-covered wall, but it was lined with rubber. She applied a tube of medical grease to the hole and gave Dan's cock a good hard scrutinizing before she nodded and thought to herself, Oh hell yeah... even HE will fit through that hole!

She then opened the door beside the hole and led him into something about the size of a voting both. Inside was a small television set that she flicked-on. Immediately on the color screen, Dan could see the hole outside in crystal-clear detail. Down in the wall directly in front of Dan laid the rubber lined hole, slathered in grease. To either side of the hole were two iron hand grips coming from the wall. Nancy saw him noticing the grips and explained,

"All the better for you to hold on with sweetie!" She grinned up and him and then gave his bum a playful slap saying,

"Alright sweetie, I'm going to get in position outside. You'll be able to hear and see me right through this TV. When I yell to you... put your cock through the hole." She pulled him down for a kiss and tugged at his penis playfully for a moment, then she turned and excited, closing the door behind her. Dan saw her reappear outside on the TV screen and she looked right at the camera as she winked and blew him a kiss. He then heard her voice saying,

"Alright honey, stick your cock through the hole, its milking time!" The word "silly"simply did not begin to describe how he felt but ...hey -he was a dude and he was horny. An extremely attractive MILF had told him to put his penis through a hole- do the math!

One hand grabbed a hand-grip and the other fed his cock through the entrance. Immediately on the TV screen he saw his boner emerge on the other side of the wall; a piece of veiny throbbing flesh that stuck out dramatically in vivid color against the clean white tiles. He now held onto both grips with his hands and waited.

Nancy's head and shoulders came into the screen frame. She was seated comfortably in front of the hole in a swivel stool. Her hand came up and she felt his fingers wrap around his cock. Half his mind told him it was all crazy and again, the other half reminded him of the fact that he was horny and she was an absolutely fantastic surprise for him! He basked in the kink and the pleasure of it all as she jerked his cock with her hand through the wall.

"You know Dan," she said masturbating him and looking down at his veiny dong thoughtfully, "I first got the idea years ago as a young lady at the age of eighteen back in the Midwest. There was a truck stop on the highway just outside of town. It's where I learned to play with cocks, it's where I learned to suck cocks, it's where I learned to eat cum, its where I a total penis addict and cum-slut!" Brad watched intently on the screen as Nancy's hand jerked him and she told her story like it was some bizarre handjob talk show,

"There were several holes in the wall that separated the ladies' side from the men's side of the restroom. My girlfriends and I would wait until we'd see a cock plop through the hole and then we'd do ...things to it; wonderful terrible things! It's where I learned from my girlfriends that cocks were fun squirty toys and that I liked their feel...their smell, and most importantly; their taste!" With that her head went down and Dan strained against the handgrips as he felt an experienced hungry mouth close upon his cock; engulfing it in exquisitely wonderful warm wetness. He felt her tongue, her felt her lips, he felt her raking teeth; best of all he felt the back of her throat as she took him deep and he was immediately beside himself with pleasure!

He turned his eyes to the screen and saw Nancy's lovely red-haired noggin; bobbing on his throbbing penis and sucking him hard and loud! He realized it was like watching himself in a porno... a porno that he could feel; all exquisitely kinky! Nancy sucked him for several seconds like that and then pulled off to jerk him some more with her hands and continue her story saying,

"I wasn't just addicted to the cocks and neither were my girlfriends. We were addicted to the anonymity of it all too! We were hooked on the casual hookup where a cock could spunk through the wall into some part of you (or onto some part of you), and then you 'd just get on with your life and never see the man on the other side of the wall. I began to like not seeing who I fucked... it was a rush!

Later in nursing school, me and my fellow students would hang out down at a place called "Hippy Park" to hook up with guys we'd never see ever again. The casual nature of it all made it extremely arousing. Today I guess they'd call it, "dogging." As long as the condoms and the lube held up I was a happy camper at Hippy Park!" She tugged his cock and through the door he called for her to go on.