Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 02

Story Info
Nurse Nancy gives Dr. Dan Her Ass and Much Much More!
14.2k words
4.74
39.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Makes a House Call Chapter 2

Dan's heart jumped in his throat. Had he heard her correctly? Had Nancy just told him to fuck her in the ass? He'd been eyeing her bottom ever since they'd gotten undressed that night and the words were like a dream come true!

Sure she'd been a bubbling cauldron of kink, but her backdoor was that last bastion of intimacy for him. He'd wanted to have been certain it was ok before he tapped it. Now she'd taken away any doubt and made things perfectly clear that it was!

Nancy didn't have time for ambiguity. She wanted that large veiny throbber of his in her tight naughty backdoor and the only way for that happening was her to get it as hard as Chinese long division. She wasn't new at the game of stiffening-up a spent prick; one might even say she was an old hand at such things, (or more aptly a mature and experienced set of hands... and lips... and tongue)!

As she gave Dan the "ole' suck n' jerk rub n' tug number" on his member, she reflected on how many cocks it had been over the years; too many to count by her estimation. She'd seen a great many in her porn career, and her time as a swinger, plus her time as nurse (although that was a secret known to a discrete few at the hospital). Those experiences had presented a cavalcade of veiny cock to suck n' restore for "another go," as she'd often requested.

Then of course there was all that fun she'd had as a nursing student at Hippy Park and even before; at the rest stop with those glory holes and her girlfriends. For an eighteen year old catholic school-girl, Nancy was accustomed to getting down on her knees but those holes were not confessionals and that was not absolution coming through the openings! Those wicked glory holes with her naughty girlfriends cheering her on were her earliest recollection of touching "it," playing with "it," and sucking "it" until it squirted into her mouth as some strange trucker she'd probably never see; groaned in blissful agony on the other side of the glory hole and thanked her. Of course the first time she actually looked up and actually saw the face of a cock-owner thrashing in joyful convulsions also happened that summer; her eighteenth summer...by the lake...and the tent with her cousin Jerry. Her clit twitched at the memory and as she drew Dan's still limp devil-dog into her mouth for a nice deep-throat and tickle of his balls, she began to remember.

Jerry's family was visiting hers at the family farm in a lazy summer family reunion. The kids had all run off in all directions; it being a beautiful sunny day. The young kids went off to play on the swing; her older brothers went out riding around in the farm truck. That left her and her nineteen year old strapping cousin alone to wander out by the farm pond. The kids had erected a small tent out there where they played at "camping and roughing it" when they weren't fishing. It was secluded and they were alone; plus she found him quite handsome despite their being blood cousins.

One thing led to another. There was the age old discussion of, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Then next thing she knew she was bare-chested and "his" was out flopping around in front of her. It was big and hairy, like a silly floppy elephant's trunk as she marveled at it with wicked forbidden curiosity. It found its way into her hand and he and she experienced the rush and thrill of good old American rural taboo.

Nancy's hand wandered down between her thighs and her fingers found her clit; to tease and tickle at it through its hood as she sucked on Dan. It may have been Dan's generous trouser monster in her mouth at the moment that pulsed and throbbed from her slurps and sucks but her mind was hundreds of miles and thirty six years away at the pond. Her clit throbbed to life beneath at the touch of her fingers. She closed her eyes to pull back the vision locked far back in the recesses of her memory; she began to suck frig and remember.

#

Jerry's was large. Not as large as Dan's she recalled, but sizeable just the same. She tugged and pulled at it and Jerry clenched his teeth; breathing heavily through his nostrils like a young horse straining against a heavy load. Nancy loved the look upon his face, as she rubbed and tugged him. She was intrigued that she could make his chin quiver, his nostrils flare, and his chest rise and fall as her wicked hand whirred down below upon his member; the flesh a warm regular throb of life in her palm.

She looked up and studied her cousin's face. Jerry's eyes closed as her hand moved faster and faster; his brow focused in fevered concentration. She bore down with her grip as well; making the young man thrust his buttocks into her strokes as the feelings became more wonderfully intense for him. Nancy's gaze went from the boy's face, to his cock in her palm, and back to his trembling face again; her mind seized and captivated by all she saw. After a couple minutes time, she employed a fun little trick of wickedry she'd learned from one her girlfriends; cupping his balls and giving them a delicately gentle tickle using the tips of her fingers while her other hand gripped shaft like she was "choking up" on a soft ball bat. That did the trick.

Jerry's face became a snarl and his eyes flew open; staring off into the distance but seeing nothing. A large fleck of spit flew from his lips as the snarl became a vocalization that sounded a bit like a tug boat's "chewwww chewwwww" blast from its fog horn. Nancy's face was now a wicked smile as the cock in her hand erupted in spasmic releasings. Steaming hot ropes of boy batter arced through the air; landing upon her neck and boobies and coating her skin in warm stickiness.

She held his member with one hand as his head went slack and he sobbed a convulsive little whimper; the last spurts of his warm life trickling between her fingers. Curious, she turned her head to one side thinking it odd that he should sound that way. It was as if he were crying through a great painful sadness and yet when those eyes of his met hers, they were welling over with happiness; the smile spreading across his face in an expression of great relief and satisfaction.

She scraped the sticky dollops of her cousin's custard from her boobies and played with it; giggling as she brought the salty gonad goo to her nose to sample his bouquet. She'd smelled semen from the truckers at the rest-stop before but this was different; much sweeter and less coppery. She then brought his nut-sack nectar to her tongue for a little taste. It was yummier for her too.

It was there she had an epiphany that jism tasted differently among different men. From that moment in time she was a connoisseur of cum, an absolute sommelier of semen; completely hooked on the taste smell and feel of penile spendings. For her, the sweetest confection in the world paled by comparison to the flavor and scent of a sticky load of warm male ejaculate!

It was therefore only a logical conclusion that while some might have seen this as a shocking shameful mess made between two ill-behaved young people (who should have been eaten up by guilt); Nancy merely saw an opportunity to "scratch certain itches." Jerry seemed like his itches needed scratching as well and as he looked into her eyes, he didn't see any remorse or fear at what they'd done. Suffice to say, he wasn't through with Nancy and more importantly; neither was she with him! The day was hot, they were alone and it was time to be naked and bad together; to do all those nasty bad things and no-no touches that would get them in so much trouble if their parents ever found out!

She had a wonderfully awful idea in that naughty little catholic school-girl noggin of hers. She leaned forward and opened her mouth; intent on sharing with him that "other filthy deed" she'd already learned to do so well from her girlfriends at the glory-holes. First she had to "clean up her work area."

Her cousin's cock drooped in her hand and dribbled sticky spendings that resembled melted sugar through her fingers and down her wrist. Bringing those same well-jizzed digits up to her mouth, she went to work sucking and licking her fingers, palm, and fore-arm clean as her slightly older relation's dong dribbled just an inch or two from her nose. To him, she looked a cat giving herself a bath and Jerry chuckled at the thought. Nancy merely shrugged it off and gobbled up his sperm like a brat stealing cake frosting; smacking her lips in the process with a naughty smirk.

Once she'd made "all gone" with the salty "cousin custard," she opened her lips wide; taking his penis in her mouth. She began to suck. Her noggin began to bob and stroke.

Jerry gasped and his hand found the top of her head. He began to rock hips ever so slightly into the wicked mouth of his mother's-sister's auburn- haired daughter. He'd never experienced the joy of fellatio; now cousin Nancy was giving it to him and he was beside himself with selfish pleasure!

For her part Nancy was enjoying things as well; the show was just too good. She loved cock and the taste of cum but there was an additional rush of looking up and seeing a man's jaw quiver and screw sideways. As she noticed her cousin's pleasure becoming intense; it only served to fuel her ego; making her wish only to suck harder and deeper on him. It made her hot, it made her horny, it made her wicked. She needed to relief some of her own "pressure and tension."

Her fingers ran under her plaid good-girl's skirt and beneath the elastic of her panties. She pawed at herself ; touching her "special place" in the same nasty wicked way that some of her catholic school girlfriends had done to her (and she to them), at sleep-overs. It all felt so good; just as much as her cousin's "private thingy" in her mouth did now; so good, so nice. She just loved cock, and loved the secret naughtiness two people could make with their bodies.

Jerry became harder and harder. Nancy decided to pull him down now to the ground as the wind around the pond gently swayed the tall grass around them. Down came her yellow panties past her white socks and she laid partially over the boy; sucking him harder and harder. His hand found the top of her pretty head again; he began to urge her on with gentle pushes and urgent whimpers.

Nancy now needed to "feel good too." As she lay over him on her side, she brought her cousin's free hand under her skirt. She'd learned to simply love masturbation at those same aforementioned slumber parties (with the same girlfriends who'd shown her the ways of the glory hole). Over several encounters, those naughty young women had shown her how girls could please one another with fingers and tongues; up underneath plaid skirts and in-between stocking-ed legs, (or when pajama-bottoms came off and slipped to the bottom of a sleeping bag). She wanted to feel that now.

She humped his hand and urged him to finger her. As she continued to suck "his thing," he tossed his head in the swaying grass while he masturbated her with gusto; stroking his fingers into her warmth and inner humidity and smelling her scent as it wafted up from under her skirts. His digits lightly flipped and stroking a puzzling little button of flesh above her hole; making her moan and suck him even harder. She parted her legs wide and bucked her hips against his hand while she cupped his balls and blew him. It was the feeling she craved; penetration- cavity filling wondrous penetration! Nature hates a vacuum and so did she.

A minute or so later and curiosity got the better of Jerry, his fingers left her pussy and wandered beyond her crotch; finding Nancy's taint and then her pucker little poo-hole. As he touched the raised pink starfish of flesh she tensed up for half a second. She knew where he'd touched her.

She recalled this pleasant sensation from her little "games" with her girlfriends. There was one older girl; Christina, (with whom she'd attended a sleepover not ten days after Nancy's eighteenth birthday). "Chrissy" had shared a sleeping bag with Nancy after the girls had played "bloody Mary" in the bathroom and scared one another with ghost stories. Soon all the girls were shrieking train-wrecks with too much soda and pizza, (and not enough common sense), and it coincided with bedtime.

Chrissy said something about being scared and asked Nancy to come to her sleeping bag and keep her company. Nancy obliged and two zips of a sleep-sack zipper later; she and Chrissy were snuggled closely. The two girls practiced kissing one another in the dark and Chrissy then showed Nancy how to suck nipples and make a girl "feel so good."

Fingers touched clits and poked pussy-pots at first; then Crissy stuck a finger someplace Nancy had not expected. Instead of panicking, Nancy let the girl's finger slip deep up her rectum as the two girls strummed clits and kissed sweetly. When Chrissy's finger found a certain spot deep in the darkest regions of her popo, Nancy let out an excited gasp of pleasure; for on just the other side of Nancy's pussy-partition lay a very sensitive spot that neither girl understood. They only knew that if they hit that spot with anything... it became wet and squishy down in their underwear. Both girls quietly whined and bellyached until the very early hours; soaking each other's underwear and making the sleeping-bag especially fragrant!

Now of course Jerry's finger was at the entrance to that same naughty hole; the hole where Nancy pooed; that hole that she liked to have Chrissy touch and stroke. Jerry pushed against the puckered entrance: expecting Nancy to grab his hand as other girls had done in the past on dates and school bus trips, but not this time. To his surprise, Nancy grabbed his hand and held it there; pushing his fingers into her "dirty place" and sucking him with even more fervent vigor.

Minutes passed and now Nancy (feeling her excitement rise), suggested to Jerry that she wanted to do something else the girls had shown her, (something she simply loved). She then climbed atop him with her plaid skirt pulled up (showing her bare ass to the world), as she continued to suck upon him. "Sixty-nining" was the term one of the girls named Nina had used for it.

Nina liked to touch and play with Nancy just as much as Chrissy, (so when the girls invited Nancy to the rest stop with its glory holes, it was naturally Nina who instigated a great deal of the hi-jinks in the woman's bathroom that didn't directly involve cock). One of her favorite tricks was for a girl to perform fellatio on a man through the wall and for Nina to finger or lick the young woman's pussy between her parted legs. Nancy had done this; taking on several cocks in her mouth while Nina licked and gobbled down below at her quim, (or fingered Nancy's crotch and asshole silly). Eventually Nancy learned to enjoy "returning the favor" upon Nina and several other girls in the "Catholic Girl Glory-hole Society," as they called themselves.

Now Nancy was riding a face, (but one much different from those of lovely eighteen and nineteen-year-old girls). It had the rough stubble and prominent chin of her cousin Jerry. Girls were smooth and pretty but this new tactile sensation appealed to her in a very primal animalistic way and she ground her crotch against his rugged chin and fucked his dong with her throat hard! All the while her asshole made Jerry's "drilling-finger" dirtier and dirtier; while the dirty digit in her dung-hole in-turn made Nancy simply hornier and hornier.

In a few minutes they could stand it no more. The two cousins came. Jerry "made-naughty" in Nancy's mouth and as she gobbled down his semen; she dripped and piddled on his face, across his stub-bled chin, and directly into his mouth. The two blubbered, cried and belly-ached through their illicitly incestuous gobbling and then lay silent. They rolled around until they were snuggling next to one another; talking and giggling in hushed whispers, (afraid that somebody back at the farm might hear them despite the great distance).

Under present-day circumstances and had these been two seasoned people; cigarettes might have been smoked, phones looked at, statuses changed on social networks, (and promises made to do "Netflix and chill" sometime). This was however the 1970's; with two horny Catholic teens, (who were only eighteen and nineteen). It therefore should not come as a surprise that following ten minutes of rest; a suggestion to 'go again' was made by Nancy and a smiling Jerry nodded, (saying it was a good idea).

This time however the two found themselves completely unclothed with Nancy on her back and with her now bare legs high in the air as Jerry jack hammered down into her pussy-hole with all his youthful might. Nancy had sucked cocks before and jacked them off but never had she taken one in her quim; until now. Her cousin was stealing her virginity and she his! Both couldn't care in the least... it was a cousin fuck and it was on in full force!

Nancy loved the plowing stretch of Jerry's cock as it rammed down into her and played "bumper-pool" with her cervix; sending lovely waves of pleasure up the length of her body. Jerry (who'd fingered plenty of pussy in his high school career), couldn't believe the warm exquisite sensation of a cunt gripping his cock; milking him from all sides with its warm wet silkiness. A few minutes of this and he felt his climax rise. Nancy felt hers as well. Just as Jerry was close to shooting yet another explosion of cousin-custard, Nancy raised her hand and cautioned him with,

"Jerry don't do it in there (uhnnn)... I can't get pregnant by you! Put it in my mouth... (gasp) or ...stick it in my other hole!"

Jerry didn't need to be told twice. He dismounted and repositioned behind Nancy. Now the two lay on their sides in a cousinly spoon. A cock found the mouth of a rather wet and slippery puckered female rectum. There was a push and a lovely girlish yelp; followed by pauses and deep breaths. Then the teen ass fuck began.

The fuck was new territory for both parties and it was the naughtiest of all naughties. Not only were these cousins rutting with one another, they were doing it in the nastiest of places. If they were ever caught... NO - they would not be caught they decided. Both made up their minds to simply do this thing and never tell anyone! God it felt so good! SO DAMNED GOOD!.. what was more; they couldn't hold out more than a minute or so as the pleasure sensations took both cousins over the edge- plunging headlong into their climaxes.

Jerry howled, sending a mother-load of piping hot boy-batter up Nancy's wonderfully wrecked rectum while the girl gasped and sobbed with joy; her quim gushing like a hydrant and her hand merely a blur of frantic motion on her poor clit. The two cried and gasped and came. They'd done 'it.'

That summer there were other encounters with her cousin Jerry before he moved away. There were other encounters for Nancy at girl's houses, (and at the rest stop and nearly a dozen other places). Nancy had begun that summer a naïve school girl with a naïve schoolgirl's take on the world. At the close of that summer she was a differently human being entirely; one who loved sex more than food and sleep; one who could never meet somebody and not think what they must look like without their clothes; what it might feel like to lie naked with them and thrash their bodies together. Sex was now her hobby, passion, and playground.

#

Now years later, she lay in her Phoenix home with Dr. Dan's dong digging into her dental work as she remembered those events from so very long ago. She'd forgotten what she'd been doing and to her happy surprise, he was hard enough to drive nails or pound sheetrock with that thing of his! Once again, Nurse Nancy the Nympho Necromancer Extraordinaire; had raised a spent and dearly departed ding a' ling from the dead! She prepared to stick it up her dung dumper; thus making it an awesome veiny weapon of ass disruption!