Nurse Nancy Pt. 01 (Story Version)

Story Info
Dude is introduced to a new form of therapy.
4.4k words
4.45
62.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: I got some feedback that some people didn't like the script format of my original submission. Here is the same story in straight first-person narrative. Let me know which version you prefer. I need some feedback before posting the sequel.)

*

I was depressed. Since I got dumped, I just hung out at the apartment watching TV. I was sitting on the couch with remote, flipping channels when the phone rang.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Dude, what's up, man?" It was my friend John.

"Nothin'."

"Are you still bummed about what's-her-name?"

"No, I'm OK," I mumbled.

"Dude, you've gotta snap out of it."

"Whatever."

"Hey, you still got that card I gave you?"

"Huh?"

"The business card, Dude! The one for Nurse Nancy?"

"Uh, maybe." I fumble in my wallet and find the card. "Yeah, it's here. I don't think I need this shit, man."

The card reads:

NURSE NANCY
Penis Therapy
Rediscover joy.
1-555-307-5239

"Dude, just call," John says. "What have you got to lose? Just check it out. You have insurance, right? If the nurse says you need therapy, then you're covered, OK? Just call. She'll fix you up. I promise you won't regret it. Promise me you'll call today."

"Well..."

"Promise!" John insists.

"All right, I'll call. But really, I don't need anything, and if I did this ain't it. I mean really, 'penis therapy?' What the fuck is that?"

"Trust me. Just call."

"All right, I'll call, I'll call."

"Cool. I'll hang up and you call right away. I'll call back later to see how it went. Relax, it's gonna be great."

"Whatever."

"Yeah, right, whatever," John parrots me. "You'll see, she's really gonna help you. All right, I'm hanging up. You call as soon as I do, OK?"

"OK, OK!"

"Good. Later, Dude. You'll be fine. Call now!"

"OK, I'll call!"

"All right, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and look at the card. I started to throw it away, but I figured what the hell and dialed the number.

"Nurse Nancy's Penis Therapy--how may I help you?" the secretary answered with a professional sounding voice.

"Um, my friend recommended your service to me?"

"Have you ever had penis therapy before?"

"Um, no."

"What are you're symptoms?"

"Well, I've been kind of lethargic lately. I'm not really interested in doing much of anything."

"OK, we can definitely help with that," she says. "I'd be happy to set up an appointment for Nurse Nancy to introduce you to our treatment. Can I have your insurance information?"

"Uh, OK."

The secretary said Nurse Nancy could come to my apartment the next day so I made an appointment. The time came and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Nurse Nancy was there wearing a sexy nurse outfit--white with red trim, nurse cap, white stockings and heels, lots of cleavage showing. She had long, full strawberry blonde hair, full lips with shiny peach lipstick and a light tan. Great breasts, narrow waist, long legs and a tight bottom. She carried a medium sized bag. I looked down to take her all in, and then I looked back up to her face. She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Nurse Nancy--I'm here for your appointment?"

"Uh, OK."

"May I come in?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure, come on in." I was a little dumbfounded. Nurse Nancy was totally hot. I watched her come into my apartment and survey the room. She pointed to the couch.

"This looks like a good place for your therapy session--would you like to sit on the couch?" she asked.

"Uh, sure."

I sat on the couch and she stepped in front of me. Then she turned around to put her bag on the floor behind her, providing me a long look at her round behind covered by the tight skirt. Then she stood back up and turned around slowly to look back at me, straight into my eyes.

"Just get comfortable. Is this your first therapy session?"

I nodded.

"OK, just sit back and relax. We'll start with some visual therapy and see how your penis responds."

Her voice dropped in pitch and she started speaking in a slow, hypnotic, purr.

"I want you to look at my body. Concentrate on the curves of my legs."

She stroked them, gyrating teasingly. Then she turned around.

"Now look higher--look at my behind."

I was getting a little uncomfortable. "Um, I'm not sure about this," I protested weakly.

"Just relax and watch," she replied. "Most men find looking at my behind to be therapeutic."

She bent over and slowly pulled up her uniform skirt to reveal white thong panties.

"Look how smooth and round my tan bottom is... Watch it grind and move... Imagine how soft and warm it is... Imagine sliding your penis all over it... Is that having an effect on your penis now?"

"Um, well, kinda." I wasn't sure how to take this.

"Do you find this to be a pleasurable stimulus?"

"I guess so."

"Gooooooood..." she purred, and then she turned back around and looked into my eyes.

"Now look at my breasts."

She put her hands on them, pushed them together, and then looked down at them.

"See how full and round they are?"

She looked back up at me.

"How smooth and firm?" She paused.

"Do you see?"

"Uh-huh," I croaked.

"Gooooooood..."

She looked at me and started massaging her breasts while she talked.

"Do you mind if I speak more explicitly? We call it 'audio therapy.' I don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable. But I find it to be very effective in conjunction with visual therapy." She paused again.

"Uh, OK," I responded.

She smiled seductively.

" Gooooooood..."

She stared into my eyes and kept talking.

"Concentrate on my tits and imagine your big, hard cock stroking up and down between them." She held them together with one arm and slide her other hand between them.

"Imagine slowly fucking my tits with your big... hard... throbbing... cock. Are you imagining that?"

"Yeah."

"Is your cock getting hard?"

"Uh, yeah, it is."

She smiles. "Gooooooood. You can touch it gently through your pants if you'd like."

"Um."

"It's OK. You can stroke it. It'll feel good. It's part of the treatment. We call it 'auto-manual stimulation' and it is a requirement component of your audio-visual therapy." She paused and massaged her breasts some more, then lowered her voice further. "I want you to stroke your cock while you look at me." I tentatively touched myself through my pants. "Yessssss... Stroke your cock.... Gently... DON'T cum... You must not cum unless I tell you to. Understand?"

"OK."

"Would you like to see more of my body?"

"Uh, sure!"

She smiled. "Goooooood. Watch me undress for you."

She slowly unzipped the front of her uniform, revealing her lacy white bra and thong panties. Her breasts were barely contained by the thin fabric. Her taut stomach was tan and smooth. There was jewelry in her belly button, but aside from this and her dangling earrings, she had no other piercings or tattoos. The small triangle of her thong panty covered her pubic mound. She ran her hands along her smooth skin and looked at me. I idly rubbed my dick through my pants as I watched her.

"Do you like my body?"

My hand stopped moving on my pants. "Yeah," I gasped.

"Gooooooood. Keep stroking your cock while you look at me."

I started moving my hand again.

"That's right. Gently. Don't cum. Look at my body. Watch me move for you."

She began a slow sexy dance, grinding her hips and massaging her breasts, the whole time looking at me and talking dirty. "Look at my hips grinding like I'm fucking a big hard dick. It would feel so good to have a big hard cock fucking in and out of me, in and out." She was grinding her hips in rhythm with her words.

"In and out." She ran her hands over her hips, thighs, and stomach. "Fucking me deep in my warm, wet pussy. So deep. So hard. Sliding in and out, of my slippery, wet cunt. Imagine your cock fucking me. Fucking me slowly. In and out. In and out. Are you imagining it?"

I grunted.

"Are you imagining fucking your cock into my tight, wet pussy?"

"Yeah," I croaked.

"Goooooood."

Nurse Nancy turned around. "Look at my ass. Look at the smooth, round, firm flesh of my ass." She started grinding and stroking her rear end--grabbing, massaging, squeezing. "Do you like my ass? Rub your cock while you look at my ass. Imagine your cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. Stroke your cock while you imagine it." She moved her hand up and down the crack of her bottom. "Stroking. Sliding up and down. Up and down my smooth, firm ass."

Nancy lightly stroked the cheeks of her bottom, one which each hand, while she bent over and arched her back. Then she squeezed and released them with a taut jiggle. Then she pulled them apart slightly and released again. She continued to knead and release her buttocks as she looked over her shoulder and spoke.

"Does it turn you on to see Nurse Nancy rub her ass for you like this? Is your hard cock aching for Nurse Nancy's sexy ass?" She abruptly smacked her ass with one hand; startling me and making me jump and gasp. Nancy smiled at my reaction. "You like that, don't you?"

"Uh, huh."

Nancy let out a small giggle. She teased with her behind a little longer and then turned around again.

"Look at my tits." She massaged them through her bra. "Look how big and round they are. Imagine how soft and smooth they are." She knelt in front of me between my legs and looked straight at me.

"Look up close at my tits and stroke your cock. Imagine sliding your cock up and down in between my big, soft, smooth tits." She made the motion with her hand. Then she squeezed them together and started massaging them while talking to me.

"I want to show you more of my tits. I want you to rub your cock while I massage my naked tits for you. Would that turn you on? Would that make your cock really hard?"

"Yeah," I gasped.

"Gooooooood." She looked at me with a small smile as she undid her bra. "Do you want to see my naked tits? Are you going to stroke your cock for them?" She ha the clasp undone, but held the bra against her chest with her arm. "Hmm?" She paused. "Do you want to see my tits? Tell me you want to see my tits."

"I want to see your tits."

"Tell me you want to stroke your cock while you look at my tits."

"Um."

"Go ahead," she encouraged. "Tell Nurse Nancy you want to look at her tits and stroke your cock." She paused.

"Um... I want to look at your tits."

"And...?"

"I want to look at your tits and stroke my cock."

She smiled. "Thaaaaat's riiiiight; you want to stroke your cock for Nurse Nancy's tits. Look at them. Stroke your cock and look at them."

My hand moved on my pants. She started to lower her arm and stopped.

"But don't cum. You mustn't cum yet."

My hand slowed.

"Gooooooood. Now watch my tits. Concentrate." I stared at her breasts as she very slowly lowered her arm and bra. She had big tan areolae and large nipples. She squeezed and massaged her breasts.

"Do you like Nurse Nancy's tits? Does it feel good to stroke your cock while you look at them? Do you like her naked nipples? You want to suck on them, don't you? You want to suck on Nurse Nancy's big tits." She pinched a nipple and moaned. I ogled her breasts, face, and kneeling body. She looked back at me.

"Oh yeah, that would feel so good. You'd suck on Nurse Nancy's nipples and her pussy would get sooooo wet." She pinched both nipples, kneaded her breasts and moaned. She started grinding her hips while massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh yes, stroke your cock for me! Slowly! Stroke your cock for Nurse Nancy." I rubbed my pants slowly while Nancy kept squeezing and grinding. "I need to see your cock. I need to see how it's responding. I need to see how big and hard it is. Show it to me. Please take it out. Let me see your big hard cock."

I undid my pants and pulled it out. Nurse Nancy looked down as it and her eyes widened. "Oh yes! That's what I need. You're penis is responding very well. Take your pants all the way off for me." I hastily complied.

"I need to see you stroke your big hard cock while you look at my tits. Slowly! Don't cum! I complied again. "That's it." She was humping and grinding while massaging her naked breasts. "That's right. Stroke up and down while you look at me. Look how hard you are for Nurse Nancy. That's a good boy. Stroke your cock for Nurse Nancy. Oh wait!" I froze. "Just a minute."

Nancy jumped up and turned around. She bent over to her bag providing me a long look at her upturned bottom, thong covering only her pubic mound. I stroked myself while looking at her. She unzipped her bag and fumbled in it for a few seconds, and then straightened up and turned around. I quickly moved my hand away from my penis. She was holding a bottle of body oil.

"We need this." She smiled and came back to kneel in front of my naked lower body. "First, let me show you." She opened the bottle and dribbled oil over her naked breasts. When they were good and wet, she capped the bottle and started rubbing the oil into her breasts and pinching her nipples. "Mmmmmmm....This feels sooooo gooooood. Do you like watching Nurse Nancy oil up her tits for you? Hmmmm?"

I was totally into it now. "Yeaaaaaaah."

"Thaaaaat's right, enjoy Nurse Nancy's sexy tits. You like that don't you."

"Yeaaaaah."

"You want to stroke your cock now, don't you?"

I started to grab myself. "Yeaaaaah."

"Wait!" she commanded. I froze again. "You need this." She picked up the oil bottle and opened it. Then she dribbled some onto my penis. "Now you can stroke it. Slowly." I complied as she continued to dribble oil on my hand and penis until both are good and wet. "Gooooooood." She put a little more oil on her breasts and then recapped the bottle and put it on the floor. Then she resumed kneading her breasts while staring at my penis.

"Yeeeessss. Stroke your hard cock for Nurse Nancy's big, wet tits. Look at me and stroke your cock." Nancy leaned back a bit and rubbed her breasts and torso with the oil using her hands and arms, moaning. She straightened her arms downward and her fingers started playing around the edges of her panties, teasing. Her straightened arms pushed her breasts together, and she humped her hips toward me, looking back and forth between my dick and my eyes.

"That's it-- fuck your hand with your big cock. Slowly! Fuck it while you look at Nurse Nancy's sexy body." Her hands played with her panties while she kept grinding her hips. "My pussy is aching! I need to rub my pussy. Do you want to see Nurse Nancy rub her pussy?"

"Yeah!"

"That's good because Nurse Nancy's pussy needs to be rubbed," she said. She put her hand down inside her panties and started fingering herself. "Oh! Oh, yeah! Nurse Nancy's pussy is so wet! Your cock looks so big and hard! Yeah, stroke it while Nancy rubs her wet pussy. Stroke it long and slow. Oh god, it feels so good to rub my pussy!"

We masturbated together for a while, Nancy staring at my penis and licking her lips. Both of us were panting and moaning. "Do you want to see Nurse Nancy's tight, pink pussy?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Of course you do," she said. "Look up close while your Nurse Nancy takes off her panties to show you her pretty pussy." Nancy stood and turned around to show me her rear end. I leaned in close as she bent over and slowly pulled down her panties. Her vagina was smooth and puffy with excitement. She spread her legs slightly and the bright pink of her opening was exposed. While still bent over, she reached back between her legs to touch herself. Her finger slid easily into her wet vagina. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned.

She looked over her shoulder at me and stroked herself as she spoke. "Look how smooth and wet I am. Nurse Nancy's pussy is so pink and slippery and aching to be fucked. Looks how my finger slides in and out of it. Oh god it would feel so good to have a nice big fat cock pushed deep inside it. Yeah. Fucking in and out, in and out. Mmmmmmmm."

She picked up the bottle of body oil and slowly stood up and turned around to expose her fully naked body to me. A tuft of amber pubic hair sat above her swollen clitoris. She dribbled more oil on her breasts and stomach, and then put down the bottle. She look at me and caressed her body, starting at her breasts, down her flat stomach to her hips, then up to her breasts and back down again. When her hand neared her clitoris she gave it a quick rub.

"Do you like looking at Nurse Nancy's naked body? Does is make your cock feel good to look at Nurse Nancy's sexy body? You're stroking you're cock while you're staring at by body, aren't you. You can't help jacking off for your sexy nurse, can you? That's it, look at me and stroke your cock. Up and down. Slowly. Don't cum."

She raised her hands to her breasts. "Yeah, stroke your cock while you look at Nancy's big tits, all slippery and wet." She caressed them. "Her nipples so hard..." She pinched and pulled them. "Her pussy so hot and wet..." She reached down and starts pumping a finger in and out of herself. "You want to see more of your nurse's pretty pussy? You want to see her pink wet pussy up close?"

"Yeah."

"Of course you do." She moved closer to me, putting one foot up on the couch. Her vagina is close up and directly in front of me. "Look at that. Look at Nurse Nancy's pretty pussy. Look at her finger, fucking in and out of it. It feels so good. Look at Nancy rub her tight, wet pussy while you stroke your big, hard cock." She masturbates for me and moans excitedly. I'm moaning and panting too. "Oh god yeah!" she says. "My pussy needs something bigger. It needs to be fucked by something bigger. Big and hard and deep in my pussy!"

She stepped down from the couch and dug into her bag. She bent over to expose her naked bottom to me while she rummaged through it. Then she stood up and turned around, holding a large double-headed rubber dildo. It's a solid color of bright, translucent pink. The general shape of each head is like a realistic penis, although the head and veins are somewhat exaggerated, with lots of bumps and ridges. She looks the dildo and then at me.

"Look at this big, nasty dildo. Would you like to see Nurse Nancy shove this big hard dildo into her tight little cunt? You'd like to see that, wouldn't you? That would make your fucking cock really hard, wouldn't it? You're gonna stroke your cock and make it feel really good while you watch me fuck my self with this big rubber cock, aren't you?"

"Fuck. Yeah. Fuck."

"Gooooood."

She moved closer to me and puts her crotch right in front of my face, spreading her legs. She rubbed the dildo up and down her vagina, teasing it and me. I can smell her perfume and pussy.

"Look at that big dick rubbing on my pussy. You want to see it go in? You want me to push this big cock head into my tight, wet, hole? It's going to feel so good, stretching my little pussy open. Watch it go in. Rub your cock while you watch it go in, but don't cum yet. Watch it go in."

She positioned the tip of the dildo at her opening and very, very slowly started pushing it in. I'm wide-eyed and opened-mouthed and about a foot away. Her vagina spread to accept the tip of the dildo head, gripping it tightly. Her clitoris poked out above the dildo, shiny and pink. The exaggerated head eventually popped into Nancy's vagina, which closed up around the shaft. She moaned at this and moved the dildo in a slight circular motion for a few seconds. Then she slowly started to pull it out again. Her vagina stretched again to enable the head to become visible again, slowly ease out, and be ejected with a pop, eliciting another moan from us both.

He voice is breathy now. "Oh god that feels so good. Did you see my pussy grab that big cock and suck it in? My pussy likes to be fucked slowly like that." Again she pushed the dildo slowly in an out of herself as I watched mesmerized and masturbating. She does this a few more times, moaning and breathing heavily. Then she removed the dildo and I lean back to take her all in. Nancy stepped back a bit to kneel on the floor in front of me with her legs spread.

12