Nurse Stacey the Nasty Slut

Story Info
Nasty nurse takes advantage of man in hospital.
3.1k words
4.15
21.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was always horny and his huge cock was legendary at the club. Stacey has seen it a few times when erect and loved the idea it was hers for a few days. Everything was organised and she was set to enjoy him for at least three days while he recovered from his training injury.

As she entered the patients hospital room, Bob, was watching a local football game on his screen. Stacey went around the bed so she facing the door. She bent down and spoke to Bob.

"How's the injury Mr Green?" she inquired.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed his nurse. Strange, where did he know her from, he was sure he'd seen her around before.

"No, thank you love, I'm fine, those painkillers have really worked a treat for me", he explained.

"That's a terrible injury you have, would you mind if I had a quick look to see every things okay?" she instructed as she moved her hand moved towards his hospital gown.

"Oh, right, yeah I guess so, is that normal?" he queried.

Stacey smiled, and explained, "Absolutely, nurses always need to keep an eye on all their patient's injuries."

Bob thought it strange that his nurse wanted to see the external part of his body where the injury was, when the injury was internal. He was still holding out hope that it would not require surgery because he would be sidelined for months. It was a depressing thought, given his playing contract stipulated that he was paid a small retainer and a massive payment for each game he played.

Stacey could see he was distracted and deep in thought as she undid the belt holding his gown together. Only a few seconds and it would be all hers to play with. Stacey knew his mother in law had just finished sucking his huge cock until he'd climaxed. His reputation suggested he'd happyily enjoy some more, and that his mother in law had probably just warmed his cock up and that he would welcome more attention.

As she opened his hospital gown she was greeted by the sight of his most enormous flaccid cock. She picked up his flaccid appendage and moved it aside. She then felt high up on his inner thigh. Stacey used her fingers to feel around the muscle just to the left of his right testicle. Both Bob and Stacey knew she was exploring a muscle that was certainly not injured.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing nurse?" asked Bob.

As she lifted her hand away she had another quick feel of his huge flaccid penis which was slightly bigger than when she had opened Bob's hospital gown. Stacey smiled to herself because Bob's cock was legendary for having a mind of its own (given how big it was).

"Oh yes Mr Green, I know exactly what I'm doing," she smiled and draped his gown loosely over his groin to cover him up.

Stacey then left the room, and Bob went back to watching the game. By the time Stacey returned 10 minutes later Bob painkillers had really taken effect and his was loosing his ability to remain lucid.

It won't be long now before he's asleep thought Stacey. She knew the painkillers that he'd been given had a sedating affect but didn't impact on vascular dilation. From observing him in his hospital room, she could see that Bob was groggy and sleepy.

Stacey began her work quickly even though Bob wasn't fully asleep yet. Yes, he made strange noises, but those noises are so normal in a hospital, she knew no one give them a second thought.

Given the way the hospital ward was staffed Stacey knew she had about three hours to enjoy herself with her Bob and his huge cock. She knew Bob might only remember snippets of the coming events, but she knew he would have an unexpected change in physical appearance that would be hard to ignore, but a perfectly normal occurrence in many hospitals. This was her chance to live her dream, Stacey knew she'd remember every detail for a long time, and the video she was making would enable her to pleasure herself for many months to come.

Gathering the things she needed together had occurred earlier, so she was well prepared and she was quickly able to secure Bob to the hospital bed. Unsure of how Bob was going to respond when he regained his senses she covered his mouth with tape; which would prevent him from yelling out as his painful adventures progressed. Once he was secured in a manner which was to Stacey's satisfaction, she began to prepare him for a shave.

Stacey hated men's pubic hair, it was rough and dirty. Shaving a man cleansed him from his animalism thoughts and gave him back his youthful innocence. She intended to make sure he was nice and clean, and that his youthful passion was not impeded by by unruly hair. Perfect preparation was required before any man could do anything that involved intimate contact with her. And with such a monstrous hard cock that deserved to be pleasuring her, Stacey insisted contact with her perfectly pure and silky smooth pussy, would be with Bob's silky smooth throbbing hard cock.

Stacey carefully pulled his flaccid cock toward her once she has opened Bob's gown again. With him in her hands she knew she had complete control over him now. She could, and would do, whatever she wanted. Carefully soaping his groin region, she made sure it was well lathered before she reached out and grasped the razor which would slide across his masculine flesh and reanimate his youthfulness for her. Slowly and very carefully she removed his filthy hair, and created the purity that would be necessary to allow her to enjoy all he had for her. The monstrous cock would be pure enough to deserve her once she was finished.

As she worked she felt him growing in her hand. Her face was so close to his groin as she carefully removed all the hair on his body at that sensitive place. Bob's monstrous cock was bouncing around in front of her face as she finished his cleansing. The beautiful voluptuous nurse then took Bob's throbbing smooth cock and started stroking and rubbing the special oil she had created for him. As she rubbed the purifying oil into his cock and around his silky smooth scrotum, his throbbing cock continued to get even harder in her hands. She was watching for the rest of his body's response and smiles as she rubs it across the purified flesh of his body.

Slowly Bob was becoming semi-lucid as he felt the burning first across his groin area. His cock felt like it was on fire and it was so hard he was sure it was going to explode with cum very soon.

Her hands snaked into the bag Stacey has brought with her, she located the two nipple clips she had thrown in the bag yesterday. No, they wouldn't do, and then her hands grasped the bulldog clips she was really looking for. Stacey pulled them out of the bag one at a time and placed them on the top of the bedside cabinet. She leant forward and kissed Bob's lips before she began to show him how much she appreciated him and wanted him.

Grasping the first bulldog clip, she moved it towards Bob's left nipple. She applied enough pressure with her fingers to open it enough to slide it into Bob's nipple. When she had the centre of the bulldog clip perfectly positioned to attach itself to Bob's nipple she slowly eased off the pressure she was using to keep it open. The pressure transferred to Bob's left nipple and she watched his face as the pain coursed upwards from his chest and into his semi-lucid mind. The resulting adrenalin response of his body, pushed him to start to focus more clearly on what was causing the paining on the left side of his chest.

With his cock and scrotum feeling like they were on fire, and his left nipple now giving his more pain, all Bob could was moan. Stacey loved that sound, it was the sound of someone who appreciated all she had done for them. Taken care of them and prepared them to be worthy of her.

Slowly and just as precisely Stacey attached a bulldog clip to Bob's right nipple. Another moan escaped from Bob.

Stacey explained to Bob as he looked at her, "yes, it feels good doesn't it. I know you want more, I can see that, and I'm giving you everything you need. Everything I do is preparing you for your right to worship my body."

Taking a third bulldog clip in her fingers, Stacey grabbed hold of the skin below his left testicle and careful attached the clip tightly to the flesh. Bob moaned again and his face became flushed. Knowing everything was going perfectly for her, she grabbed a fourth bulldog clip and carefully attached it to the soft and sensitive flesh just underneath Bob's right testicle.

Bob's sight was starting to return, as the pain created a rush of adrenalin through his body. The pain was unbelievable for Bob. Stacey wasn't finished with him. Slowly, as Bob moaned again and again, she attached six bulldog clips to Bob's inner thighs. Each time she attached a bulldog clip Bob moaned. Stacey could't believe how much he appreciated her work. He deserved to be rewarded now for expressing such deep and unreserved appreciation of the sensations she was bestowing on him.

Slowly she started jerking his monstrous cock, faster and harder, and Bob could tell she was using him for herself in a way he didn't understand. My god he thought, what woman inflicts so much pain on a man like him, and yet plays with his monstrous throbbing cock like making him shoot his cum everywhere meant that her life depended on that climax of cream.

Then she suddenly stops and looks into his eyes. Looking for Bob's pleading eyes to fully acknowledge he is all hers now. She places her left hand over the top of his cock, her obsession means she certainly doesn't want him to spray his cum on her beautifully ironed nurses outfit.

Bob can't really understand what happening. His body is a mass of pain and his monstrous cock was giving him so much unbelievable pleasure, so why did she stop so abruptly. He wondered if he should take it as rejection, or expect that she would apologise profusely. Desperate for more he looked pleadingly into her eyes, he wanted to beg her to give him more. Nothing had ever been so wonderful, his whole body consumed with sensations that headed him towards an orgasm of epic proportions.

Stacey saw that his eyes were begging her for more. Bob felt her gripping his massive cock again and massaging his cock towards the climax they both sought.

As her hands gripped his monstrous cock and massaged it towards orgasm. Stacey felt the vibrator inside her panties that was pressing on her glorious engorged clitoris. This new kind of vibrator was amazingly wonderful because as it hummed away on her clitoris she felt it deeply buried inside her flushed and drenched pussy. Surprisingly it didn't end there, because she could also feel it moving seductively and slowly inside her arse. As Stacey orgasmed again she knew she was building up towards the climax that would have her squirting a big puddle between her seductively inviting thighs.

Nothing turned her on more than having a gorgeous man with a monstrous cock completely under her power, while she inflicted pain filled pleasure in a way that reflected deep appreciation for her carefully crafted gift of blissful pleasure. Bob was such a perfect specimen for her, her appreciated everything and was doing exactly as she desired of him.

Within another minute and Stacey knew he would be ready to cum, and she had hold of his throbbing cock so that his load would be smeared all over his monstrous cock. With a lustful passion that she had never felt for any other man, and because she controlled what was now a young stud throbbing cock, she fully intended to use his load of cum that would explode out of his engorged shaft to give her what she needed most. As she thought about his hot cum pulsating out and the cream running over his cock, she felt herself cum again.

From the shared stories around the football club she knew there would be so much cum that his cock would be coated totally in his cum. Stacey could feel his cock was rock hard, and as his veins were rippling beneath the skin, she felt the crown of his cock swelling as his orgasm fast approached.

Stacey savoured the look of shock and ecstasy on Bob's face as his monstrous penis suddenly jerked and writhed like an angry serpent looking to spit it venom into its victim. Like any snake handler, Stacey was mesmerised by the serpents shooting venom, his virile payload of cream spray all over her hands as one explosive jet followed after another. Bob was lifting himself clear off his hospital bed as his cock sprayed its cream everywhere.

With only a few shots of his cream left Stacey watched as his throbbing monster jumped about like a fire hose that had failed to be secured. Stacey beautiful face watched it spray everywhere and all over the soft white skin of her hands and down his hard cock. This act of voyeurism caused her to groan crazily as she came again. While Stacey knew that most women would have judged her to be a slut because she was forcing Bob into such a degrading act, she knew that she was so insane with lust for him because of his mammoth cock. How could she ever control herself, when she hungered for Bob's mammoth cock to be hers for so many years.

He had come with so much force that some cum had even flown onto the shoulder of her nurses uniform, which while frustrating for her, did drive her even more insane with lust for the final stage of her plan. The second Bob had stopped cumming, Stacey began the final stage of her plan. She pulled her nurses uniform off and lay it neatly on the back of the chair next to the bed. Then she removed her panties and new device that vibrated and stimulated every part of the glorious organs that lay between her thighs.

What lay exposed now was her swollen and engorged outer and inner pussy lips and clitoris. She stepped up onto the seat of the large chair next to Bob's hospital bed, and then carefully up onto the bed itself. Stacey knew that Bob would remain hard for some time after he had come.

As she positioned herself on the bed with her feet either side of Bob thighs, she slowly lowered herself towards Bobs mammoth cock. She was lining his raging hard-on that was totally coated in his cum with the welcoming mouth of her totally soaked pussy. Now she groaned in crazed excitement anticipation, knowing that she was about to get to use the biggest cock she had ever wanted for her own totally corrupt pleasure.

Once she had her pussy lips almost touching Bob's mammoth cock covered in cum she halted to look at Bob's face. To see what he was his reaction would be when she took this next step. Unexpectedly she spread the numbing cream all over his monstrous cock. It neutralised the cream that had made him feel like his cock was on fire, and meant he could almost feel nothing now. He just knew his monstrous cock seemed to be getting hard hard again. Stacey smiled as she position everything perfectly.

She wiped her hands clean before she spread her long pussy lips and grasped his huge cockhead. Bob wondered what this slutty nurse would do to him next. As she slowly and sensuously slid his throbbing cockhead covered in blobs of cum across her pussy lips, Stacey started to groan like a desperate bitch engulfed in heat. Lifting her left thigh up a little she continued to use Bob's throbbing monstrous cockhead to pleasure herself. She could feel all the blobs of his cum slowly covering the whole of her pussy and its surrounding flesh.

Instinctively she guided his monstrous cockhead towards her clitoris and made sure it was at exactly the right angle to create the most pleasure for her. Forcefully she began grinding his monstrous cum covered cock onto her already totally swollen clitoris. As she rubbed his blobs of cum all over her clitoris and its surrounding drenched sensitive flesh, Stacey was breathing in rapid gasps as her whole pussy jerked wildly in crazed lust above Bob's bed as it tried successfully to exploit the biggest most wonderful cum dripping cock she had ever had the pleasure to grind into her clitoris.

"Fuck yes, yes, Oh my God," Stacey groaned as her whole pussy began to shudder through another small orgasm.

With every small orgasm that left her panting for more she knew the final intensity would envelope her whole body in pleasure. Her next orgasm further helped coat Bob's monstrous cock in what was now a combination of his blobs of cum and the flood of wet lubrication oozing out of Stacey's pussy as she forced Bob's monstrous cockhead onto her clitoris as she used it like her own personal jack hammer.

Bob watched on, without any real feeling in his hard cock as this wild sexy nurse used him for her pleasure. Then he could see her knees starting to shake violently, and then her body amazingly convulsed in waves of climaxing spasms, the sprays of juices from her pussy now coated his cock, and she was screaming as she came on the end of my cockhead.

Stacey felt the overwhelming orgasmic spasms create waves of juices exploding out of her and spraying Bob's cock and surrounding flesh in a massive slippery mess. Another small climax exploded as Stacey spread pussy lips and vulva open and rubbed Bob's cockhead onto the pulsating opening of her vagina. Finally falling on top of Bob, Stacey collapsed against him but even then she continued rubbing her clitoris with his mammoth cockhead in what was now a completely messy load of cum. As she slowed her rhythm down she enjoyed the feeling of finally having Bob provide her with everything she needed to be completely satisfied.