Nurse Suzy

Story Info
Freshers week at uni.
4.7k words
4.32
52.5k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first got to university in the early noughties, the freedom to do what I wanted was quite intoxicating. I had been through a period of sexual abandonment whilst in sixth form, but now aged 19 and living away from home for the first time I suddenly found myself able to do whatever I wanted.

Within days of getting into halls I realised that a lot of people were treating the student village complex as a kind of 'Last Days of Rome' and were drinking, partying, taking all kind of illicit substances and fucking like there was no tomorrow. Keen to join in I quickly got into the drinking culture, and within my first week found how easy it was to pull.

Wednesday night was party night and that first Wednesday was a themed party in the student union. Freshers were invited to dress as emergency workers- that is nurses, doctors, firemen, policemen- and come and drink shots that cost a paltry 50p each. The girls on my corridor really got into this, and I joined it, trailing to a local and quite grubby sex shop that afternoon to buy PVC nurses uniforms. I had been sexually adventurous at sixth form, but had never worn anything like this and as we all retired to our rooms to get changed I was sceptical about what this would look like. I did my hair- big and curly- and my make up- vampy and dramatic- and put on a purple bra and matching thong. I then, with some difficulty, rolled the cold PVC over my tits.

The uniform was white and a whole piece of PVC in the skirt, up to the bottom of my rib cage, where it then became a zip that did up very tightly over my large, full breasts. I pulled the zip with some difficulty and left it so that a good amount of cleavage was showing. I'm quite tall and the dress barely covered my arse, coming just to the middle of my thighs at the front. A red cross on my left breast made clear what this uniform was meant to be, and a red PVC belt around the waist cinched in the dress. The outfit was finished off with a little white nurses hat, complete with red cross, and a pair of white stockings and suspenders which I teamed with red stilletos. I looked in the mirror and giggled. I felt quite ridiculous, but strangely sexy. One thing was sure, I was going to have to drink a lot to continue wearing this.

Going out into the shared kitchen, some of the other girls on my corridor were already there, as were some of the lads. The boys were all, almost without exception, dressed as doctors as we had a lot of students on this floor who were doing some kind of science and therefore already had the lab coats. The girls were all dressed on variations of my outfit and looked as slutty as I did.

"Wowza, Suze." Lewis said, putting his drink down. Lewis lived in the room opposite me. "Someone's looking good tonight." I laughed. I knew Lewis quite fancied me, he'd been making that clear all week.

"Get me a drink would you?" I pulled the skirt down a little. "I need to get drunk if I'm going out in this." He obliged and over the next hour I drank a students cocktail of wine, beer, shots and cider. By the time 8pm rolled around and it was time to go out I was quite giddy. All of the girls wearing the same nurses outfit as me looked quite incredibly busty and womanly- even those who had previously in the day wear looked anything but. I've, much to my disappointment, never had much of a booty, but this dress gave me a lovely, round behind and teamed with my abundant chest I felt very sexy.

Lewis was all over my like a rash. I didn't really fancy him, although he was far from unattractive I conceded. I entertained his attention and appraised him. He was tall and quite good looking, with a ruddy outdoorsy complexion and ruffled blonde hair. He played a lot of Rugby, he'd been telling me, and you could tell that in his powerful, wide shoulders and sturdy legs.

There were about twenty of us that walked down to the union from my corridor, and walking out of the student village we saw scores of other groups as drunk and as ridiculously dressed as us. I was really feeling very drunk by now and hanging on to the arm of another lad called Matt who lived in the room next to mine at the end of the corridor. A lot of the girls were very worse for wear by this point, I was far from the worst, and before we even got to the union a girl called Cathy vomited next to a post box. This just caused us all to laugh and take photos and Cathy solved the problem by swilling her mouth out with some cider someone had about their person, so clearly tonight was going to be very messy.

As soon as we got in to the union, we got on the snake bites. I drank two and two shots of something green, when I turned around to see a tall, dark boy in a lab coat holding aloft a childs toy stethoscope. Immediately there was a sexual spark that passed between us, an energy which I knew meant I was going to be fucking this boy before the night was out.

"Hello nurse," he said in a very posh accent, "may I listen to your chest?" It was such a great ice breaker that I laughed out loud. He was very handsome and had a twinkle in his green eyes. His dark hair was messy and he had a closely cropped dark beard. He was the most promising male I'd met since I arrived at uni the previous week and I knew that I would do everything I could to take him home that night. I put my hand to the zipper at my chest and undid it fractionally, showing off a little more of my pale, full breasts and some of the purple bra I was wearing.

"Please do," I said. The boy looked quite stunned so I assumed I was the first person this had worked on. "You can call me Nurse Suzy." I added. He placed the flat, round part of the stethoscope onto my left breast and seemed to listen at the earpieces.

"Call me Doctor Edward," he said, still appearing to be listening to my chest. He took the earpieces out, "Very healthy, Nurse Suzy," he added, "but I'm worried that your blood alcohol may be a little low. Can I get you a drink?"

As the night drew on Edward and I skirted around one another, at times standing and chatting, at others meandering over to other people, but all the time I was speaking to anyone else I could feel his eyes on me, watching me. I learnt that he was at the uni studying medicine, which must have been why he made such a convincing doctor, that he was 21 and had come to all this a little late, and that he was quite extravagantly posh. His father was a Count or a Baron or something equally ridiculous. He was an Oxbridge reject with 4 A levels and a lot of his fathers money to spend.

At around half past ten I was standing over by the pool table in the corner of the union, chatting to overkeen Lewis, who the drunker he got made it more and more clear that he wanted to sleep with me. We had been playing pool for around half an hour with some others and Lewis had been making a lot of unsubtle jokes about balls and pool cues and leering openly at my arse as I bent over. I was in the process of bending over for a shot at the last red on the table when Edward made a beeline for me and whispered into my ear.

"Nurse Suzy, over here." He walked off into the doorway and looking from side to side out in the dark, October night beckoned. I followed him. He pushed me against the wall, in the recess of the outer wall where a fire exit door was. He kissed me hard, and I kissed him back. He reached into my dress and groped my right breast and I let him. I could feel he was hard through his jeans. He broke off. "Nurse Suzy, you really are quite gorgeous." I panted, breathless from the kiss. "I want to fuck you tonight." I desperately wanted that too and my pussy shivered at his words. "But I want you to do something for me first."

Edward reached down between my legs and found my already wet little cunt. He manouvered the thong to one side and slipped a finger into me. I groaned. He kissed my neck as he spoke.

"I want you to go back in there and I am going to go and stand by the bar and get another drink." I nodded. "I am going to watch as you talk to that little Lewis fellow," I cast my mind back to geeky little Lewis I'd been playing pool with, "And you are going to whisper into Lewis' ear 'I want you to fuck me right now. Meet me round the back of the rectory in 5 minutes.'" I gasped and looked up at Edward.

"What-" I began. Edward silenced me by pushing a second finger up into me. I gasped.

"Don't worry." He reassured, lathing the two fingers up and further into me, working my pussy towards orgasm. "You will take Lewis round the back of the rectory, and you will bend over and let Lewis fuck your pussy. You will let him cum in you and then you will come back into the bar. When you come back in I will take you back to my room and I will lick that cum from you before fucking you every which way." He pumped his fingers in and out of me and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I cried out into his mouth, which was millimetres from mine. He kissed me deeply again as I came around his hand. I breathed heavily, breaking away from the kiss and coming down from the orgasm. My knees were weak. "Do you understand?" I nodded. He unzipped my zipper a little further and turned. "Come on then."

We walked back into the union and I headed for the pool table. Lewis was still playing pool with others from my corridor and my drink was still on the table. I downed the drink and then, looking over to Edward, who was already back chatting with his mates, turned and whispered to Lewis.

"I want you to fuck me right now. Meet me round the back of the rectory in 5 minutes." I saw his eyes pop out of his head and I think he may have cum there and then, but didn't wait for his reaction, I just walked away, straight out of the door, passing a smirking Edward as I went.

I scuttled round the back of the union and into the night. My heart thumped in my chest. What was I doing? I had never been so sexually excited before and all I could think about was Edward and of his kisses on my neck and his fingers in my cunt. I walked steadily to the rectory and found that behind it was a perfect place for a secret fuck. How did Edward know that? He obviously did this all the time. I sat on a low wall and pulled off my thong, stuffing it into my clutch bag. I waited. I had never done anything like this before- but was incredibly excited by it. I was turned on by the idea of having two cocks in me in a matter of hours and could already feel Edward's warm, wet mouth lapping at my bald cunt. I shivered. Just then, Lewis appeared around the corner. He was wild eyed and looked lusty. Wordlessly I stood and pushed him against the wall, kissing him deeply. I imagined Edward's face as he kissed me back. I fumbled at his fly and found a hard cock. I unzipped him and withdrew his dick. He gasped.

"Oh, Suzy," He breathed as I fisted it, "You're so fucking sexy." I kissed his neck and he groped my tits. "Can you get your boobs out for me?" Despite the fact that Lewis wasn't my main course for the night, I knew I was going to enjoy him as a starter, especially as his cock felt pretty thick and hard in my hand. I unzipped my dress all the way to the bottom of my ribs and lifted out my large, E cup breasts. I pulled them from the cups and Lewis lowered his head to suck and lick at the nipples. I groaned, closing my eyes. When I opened them seconds later, my insides lurched as I detected movement out of the corner of my eye. My eyes focussed and I saw that hidden well, around the corner of the rectory wall, was Edward, watching. He saw me and placed a finger to his lips. Shhh. I groaned again as Lewis sucked harder on my nipples and shivered with excitement as I prepared to fuck Lewis whilst Edward watched.

I pulled back from Lewis and his hungry mouth and dropped to my knees. Putting on a show for Edward, my arse in the air and my bald pussy fully exposed from Edward's vantage point, I wasted no time in sucking Lewis's cock down into my throat. He moaned in pleasure and I tugged at his big, brown balls with my right hand, wanking the base of his cock with my left. I let the head pop out of mouth and growled,

"Yeah baby, you like that?" Lewis answered in the affirmative with a low groan and I continued sucking and wanking at his organ. I did this for a few minutes but remembered quickly that the whole point of this encounter was to get his cum in my cunt and not down my throat, and so ceased my efforts and stood, breathless, before him.

"Jesus, you're so good at that." Lewis gasped. I kissed him.

"Stick that dick in me." I said in a low voice. I kissed him again. "Stick it in me and shoot you cum up into my cunt." Lewis reached for my sticky love-box and clumsily fingered it. He was nothing near as good as Edward and his fingers poked. I withdrew them quickly. "Stick it in me." I said again, and turned around, gripping the wall in front of me and pushing my arse up in the air, my bare pussy exposed to Lewis and Edward's secret gaze. With a clumsy fumble, Lewis lined the head of his cock up with my bare vag and pushed himself in. I cried out in genuine pleasure, glad to finally be filled with a cock. Lewis thrusted in and out, his girth stretching the walls of my pussy and his balls slapped, wetly against my skin. I moaned and groaned in genuine, slutty pleasure and reached down to rub my clit so I would cum quickly. Lewis gripped my hips with his big hands and pushed forwards, muttering as he did about how big my tits were and how sexy my arse was and how he was destroying my pussy. I murmured back encouragingly, eager for him to cream inside me so I could get to Edward.

After only a few minutes I came hard, the cock inside me and my efforts on my hard clit paying off in a big, spasming orgasm. This took it's toll on Lewis, who as my vagina tightened further around him yelped out like a man in pain and stuttered,

"I'm cummmmmmminnnng!" and shot his load into me. We both stopped still for a moment and he withdrew carefully. I pulled my pussy muscles in, eager to keep all the sticky cum inside me.

I kissed him for good measure as he rearranged himself and his trousers. I glanced over to where Edward was still waiting, in the shadows.

"You go back in first," I said to Lewis, "So people don't talk." Lewis looked like a man who was about to go back and tell everyone anyway, but I didn't care, I just wanted to get rid of him now I had got what I needed. He nodded.

"Okay." I kissed me again, and I became inpatient. "That was great, Suze." He said. I nodded. He turned and walked away and as soon as he was round the corner and his footsteps could no longer be heard, Edward shot out from his hiding place and pinned me against the wall. He grabbed my still exposed breasts.

"Jesus, you little slut." He breathed. I groaned. "You have no idea how much that turned me on." His cock was hard against my thigh. He groped my tits and mashed himself against me. He kissed my neck just as he has earlier, and my pussy dampened again, now a mess of desire and another mans cum. "Put your knickers on and keep the cum in." He breathed. I broke away and did as he said. He took my hand. "Come to my room."

His room was in the same complex as mine, about a five minute walk away. We walked quickly and didn't speak. I was excited for what would happen in his room and shivered with desire. No one was around, as everybody was still at the party, and all that could be heard was our breathing and the sound of my heels clip-clopping on the concrete. We got to his front door and he fumbled with keys and as soon as the door was shut behind us he fell on me, hungrily. He pushed me down on the stairs that we had to walk up to get to his corridor, and kissed me deeply and passionately. The way I felt I would have taken his cock there and then, but after a few minutes he dragged me up and onto my feet and up the rest of the stairs to corridor E and he lead me to room 16, where he opened the door.

Within seconds of entering the room, Edward stripped naked. As soon as his clothes were off, he began helping me out of my PVC creation, underwear and bra. I kept the stockings on, and he pushed me down on to the bed, kneeling between my legs and opening them, wide. He was still for a moment, looking at my cunt and gently stroking the bald mound.

"Your pussy is beautiful." He said. I sighed as he softly touched it. He stood and went over to a shelf, where he reached for something and walked back over. He was holding a hand mirror. He held it to my pussy. "Look at that." He said and I glanced down at my freshly waxed cunt, split and leaking creamy cum. He moved the mirror and moved to kiss my breasts and stomach. "I'm going to lick that sweet little cunt clean." He said, kissing and trail down my hips. "Lick it clean and then I'm going to fuck it like it's never been fucked before." I knew he wasn't lying to me. He got back between my thighs and began to lick the lips. I moaned in pleasure. "Mmmm." He said. "Tastes amazing." He parted the flesh with his fingers and poked his tongue inside, lapping and the mixture of my juice and Lewis' cum. He licked and sucked and I gripped his head in my hands. He used his fingers to manipulate and pleasure my hole and sucked hard on my clit. Aside from the usual pleasure of oral sex, an extra element was added from knowing that Edward was drinking another mans cum from my tight little snatch. I had never considered the idea before that night, but now I was so turned on, knowing I was about to get my second cock of the night. After five or ten minutes of the best oral of my life so far, my bald little cunt exploded in a wet, loud cum and I almost screamed it felt so incredible.

Edward stood up and as I sat on the edge of the bed his hard, large member was at face height. I wasted no time in taking the head in my mouth, looking up at him with my big, green eyes.

"Oh Nurse Suzy," he said, looking down at my pretty face, lips stretched with cockmeat, "You're quite the loveliest girl who's ever sucked my cock." I took his tool all the way to the back of my throat and with a wet, choking sound choked on him. "That's it, Suzy, choke on it." He said, gripping the back of my head. I withdrew and choked again. "Suck my balls." He demanded. I bobbed my head and took one of his big, heavy balls in my mouth. It was smooth and shaved. I sucked it. He moaned. The weight of it in my mouth was pleasing. I moved on to the other one and wanked his cock with my hand. He looked down at me. "I need to fuck you, Suzy." He said in a low tone. I stood up and we kissed, passionately. I laid on the bed and he laid on top of me, fisting his big cock and finding my opening. He pushed himself inside of me and I groaned in utter slut lust. He straightened himself up and pulled my ankles apart. I cried out and he built up a regular rhythm, fucking right up against my cervix and then back out. He was gorgeous: dark and brooding and sexy, with just enough muscle to not be ripped but not be out of shape. I watched the muscles in his abdomen flex and retract as he thrusted in and out of me.

"You're so hot." I moaned, my tits jiggling on my chest.

"You're fucking sexy as hell." He gasped. "And your pussy is so fucking tight." He let go of an ankle and used the free hand to rub my clit. "When you were fucking that guy I could see your tits bouncing in that nurses uniform and I nearly came in my pants." I groaned with lust.

"He wasn't very good." I gasped. Edward smiled.

"You came!" I smiled back.

"I always cum." I replied.

"Am I better?" Edward groaned, clearly beginning to feel the strain of being bareback in such a tight cunt. I moaned as my own orgasm neared and smiled a cheeky smile.

"We'll see."

I came loudly and quickly, my muscles pulling in on Edward's thick dick. He pulled out of me and told me to get on all fours in front of the mirror that faced the bed. We looked sexy together, and I watched as he manoeuvred behind me and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast, like a dog, my tits swinging beneath me. I watched his face contort in the mirror and my own as I screamed in pleasure, my G spot being hit with every thrust. I had orgasm after orgasm in this position and after about fifteen minutes I began to admire this boys incredible staying power. Normally with younger men, he would have lost his load by now, but he was still going strong.

12