Nursed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGStone
TGStone
14 Followers

She giggled filthily, then reached forward to take his cock in her hand.

Josh inhaled sharply, and Lucy started to massage him to full hardness. 'We can't be here too long, I'll be missed, and I don't want a manager breaking in on us. Play with me.'

Happily hushed, he reached out and explored up her thighs to her lips. She was a little wet, and it thrilled him, which was reflected as she enticed more from his shaft. He coaxed her open, then searched within her, while she kept up a gentle rhythm on the top of his now fully erect knob. Their eyes were locked on each other. He caressed her clit between his fingers, rolling back and forth, like teasing a nipple. By this point Lucy was employing her free hand on her chest, searching up underneath her top, squeezing hard.

After long delicious minutes of making each other ache, she pulled away. Panting, she fixed him in the eye. 'Ok, stop. I need to ride you, but like I said, we gotta be careful.'

She raised one knee on to the bed, then guided the other over him, so she hovered across his hips. His cock pulsed beneath her.

'Very, very gentle Josh. My last act here is not going to be putting you back into surgery.'

She lowered her hips a little, then a little more, until his hardness touched her lips. She reached between her thighs, and held his cock steady. Her folds were open and soaked. As soon as his head docked into the soft flesh, she stopped easing down. She had just the tip of him in her lips, nothing more, and started to ever so lightly bob up and down; massaging his head in her labia.

'Is that good Biker boy?'

Josh's eyes were hard on hers. He rasped 'Fuck Luce, no one's ever done that. Oh, Christ....'

In his ear she whispered 'I can't fuck you like I want to Josh, so I'm gonna play with myself.'

She drew her hand across her thigh, and hungrily found her clit. Still just riding Josh with only her pussy lips, thighs tensed – her body never in full contact with his – her fingers started to up their pace beneath her pubic strip. He couldn't take the intense sensations much longer; it'd been a while, and thankfully Lucy's hand and clit were very well acquainted.

After not many more moments of intense stroking, she arched her head back, and started to cum. She bit her bottom lip, to silence any noise. She shifted off him a little, and leant back. One hand still focussed on her cunt, searching out the depths of her orgasm; the other fluttered over Josh's cock head, gripping hard, and he erupted over her stomach. His stifled his grunts with his hand in his mouth. The waves slowed within her, and the final juices flowed from him over her hand.

Breathing like athletes after a race, she whispered 'You ok, yeah?'

Josh had to laugh. 'Uh huh. Never fucking better, to be honest Luce. You?'

She let out a snigger. 'Fine thank you. Just as long as we haven't done any damage?'

'Yes nurse, you were truly gentle. My, you've made me very comfortable tonight.'

She stuffed a fist into her mouth to stifle her laughter, and cuffed his cheek with the other hand.

When all this died down, she planted a big kiss on his lips, and tentatively got off the bed. With tissues she wiped her tummy clean, redressed her bottom half, and straightened herself up in the mirror over his sink.

The mood turned a little more business-like.

'So, that's our last night then Luce?'

'Well Biker boy, that was actually only our first night,' she said without looking at him.

'Hah.....jeez, I s'pose so.' Josh's voice turned more sombre. 'Ok....yep, understood....hope the new job works out Luce.'

She turned, doing up her hair. 'Oh, I'll be here telling you about it. Just try and sound interested, huh?'

'Err, sorry. How'd you mean Luce?'

Lucy strutted over to the bed. 'I'll visit, when I can. I said I'd watch you walk out of here, and that's up to you now. Just keep up the physio.' She leant down to his face, and kissed him hard. 'Because, I swear you're gonna need it, if you're gonna be with me.'

####

Thank you so much for reading, hope you had fun ;)

Keep me writing more, rate this!

(c) TG Stone 2013

All rights reserved.

TGStone
TGStone
14 Followers
12