Nursed Back to Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers

"Very beautiful. You're every bit as good looking as I thought you would be."

"I'm glad you feel that way, because I really think your pretty hot looking too, even if you are a bit older than I am."

"More than a bit." I said.

"Like I care right now?" She asked as she moved over to me and stepped across the chair. She leaned her chest down to my face, hanging her big tits in front of my face. "I got the idea you liked tits. Do you like to suck them too?"

"Very much." I answered as my hands massaged her big tits, drawing one of them toward my mouth. I drew her hard nipple into my mouth and sucked as much of her tit in as I could. I savored her taste and the texture of her nipple as I rolled it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

"Ohhhh you do that very well." She cooed as she leaned over farther, using the handles on the back of the chair for support.

I let one hand move from her big tit and slide down her firm stomach and between her legs, letting my finger slide between her wet lips.

"Ohhh yes. So good." She murmured quietly.

I lost track of how long I sucked her tits and stroked her pussy I was enjoying it so much. It was almost a shock when she pulled her tits from my face.

"Ill have you know I don't do this with all my patients... Just the ones that are really really special." She whispered as she reached over to the table for her scrubs top. She dug in the pocket for a moment and then drew out a small packet. It only took her a moment to rip package apart and move her hands to my rock hard dick. Part of me felt like a giddy teen again as she rolled the condom down my shaft, telegraphing exactly what she had in mind. She straightened herself back up and reached down between her legs for my dick and aimed it upward at her pussy. She sat down slowly, impaling herself on my rock hard dick. She lowered herself down until her firm ass was just touching my legs and then lifted back up again. Ever so slowly she made the trip time and again, driving both of us toward climax.

"Oh god." I grunted as my climax drew closer. "I'm going to cum."

"Good. Me too!" she panted as continued riding up and down my dick, being careful not to put too much of her weight on my body.

"Here it comes!" I groaned as my body jerked, spurting a huge gush of hot cum.

She groaned quietly as my pulsing dick pushed her over the top. She lowered herself slowly, sitting down on my dick, her whole body trembling and shaking as her own orgasm washed over.

We sat for some time, both of us panting as I gently kissed her big tits and stroked her body.

"You're an incredible lover for someone who has broken ribs and a trashed leg."

"I didn't have to do much, you did all the hard work. Thank you. I enjoyed it very much."

"You're welcome." She whispered, leaning her head down and kissing my forehead. "I don't know what it is about you, but... well, I just really like being around you."

"I like having you around me too, and not just because of the sex. I enjoy your company."

"I'm glad. But I think we better get back upstairs. I have a lot of work to do yet, including giving you a bath later."

"I'm looking forward to it." I said as she climbed off of me and then used a cloth from the sink to wipe my cum leaking from her and then cleaning my dick. She put my gown over my body and tied just the top tie before putting the blanket over my leg and lap. Only then did she dress herself, ruining the view I was very much enjoying.

The ride up to the room was much too short and I didn't really want her to leave, but after she helped me into bed she had to go finish rounds.

"So are you ready for your bath?" She asked as she came in a few hours later.

"After you help me to the bathroom I am."

"All right." She said with a grin, pulling the wheelchair around to help me out of bed. I slid out and stood on my one good foot while she helped guide me into the chair. After pushing me the few short feet to the bathroom she helped me onto the stool and turned to leave.

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to."

"You don't want privacy?"

"After what we've done? I don't feel like you're invading it just now."

"All right." She answered as she leaned against the wall. I took care of my business while we chatted about how her day was going. I slowly reached out and tugged on the string of her pants while we talked, allowing them to slide down her legs and expose her pussy to my view again.

"Like what you see?" she asked quietly.

"Uh huh. Sometime you're going to have to let me have a taste." I answered her as I gently stroked her bush and allowed my finger to tease the top of her lips.

"I suppose you're horny again?"

"Always." I admitted.

"Hmmm... Not sure what I'm going to do with you."

"I can think of a few things."

"I'm sure you can." She said with a grin, pulling her top up to show me her still free tits.

"You know, you are a very good looking woman. I could sit here and look at you all day."

"I bet you say that to all the nurses." She said with a giggle, dropping her shirt and bending over to pull up her pants. I let her fix her outfit and then she helped me stand and balanced me while I took care of the less desirable parts of life.

"OK. Now let's get you back in bed." She said as she lowered me into the chair. She moved me back to the bed and closed the curtain around us before helping me back up onto the bed. She pulled the only tie holding my gown on and pulled it off. "You know." She said as she began to wash my body with the wet cloth. "You're really pretty good looking too. I mean besides the cast on the leg and the bruises all down your side. Not that I'm glad you're hurt or anything, but I'm glad that they brought you here."

"I am too. Otherwise I never would have met such an incredible nurse."

"Is that all I am? An incredible nurse?" she asked with anger.

"Nope." I said as I reached for her top and hooked a finger into the deep V neck to pull her toward me. I kissed her lips gently, and she returned the kiss softly and sensuously. As we kissed her hand moved from my leg to my hardening dick, gently stroking it as her tongue slipped into my mouth to find mine. We kissed that way for some minutes, my hand sliding up under her top and gently teasing her nipples as she stroked my dick.

"I'm glad." She said as we broke the kiss. "Otherwise I'd never do this."

She leaned her head down to my hard dick and enveloped the head with her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. I pulled on her pants to move her into reach and squeezed and stroked her butt through the scrubs. I lay my head back wishing I could get between her legs with my hand and return some of the wonderful attention she was giving my dick. As if she read my mind, her scrub bottoms slid off and my hand was free to roam her bare ass. It only took a few moments for me to find her wet pussy, which was sticking out toward me. I slipped a finger between her lips and rubbed up and down her pussy with the side of my finger, running it over her clit as I did so.

Her bobbing head increased in speed as both hands also stroked up and down my shaft in time with it. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and groaned a warning just before my dick spurted into her mouth. I could feel her sucking and licking each jet of cum, moaning softly around my dick as I worked my finger back and forth on her clit. Almost as suddenly as my own climax had come, she too came, her whole body jerking and trembling as her juices gushed across my hand. She continued to lick and suck my dick until it had shriveled to a point that it was no longer possible and then stepped out of my reach and turned to face me.

"Thank you." She said quietly while she pulled her pants up. "I certainly wasn't expecting that."

"I wasn't expecting what you did either."

"Well, I didn't want to leave you hanging all weekend. You know I don't work tomorrow or Sunday."

"You said that. I'm going to miss you."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find some other nurse to make a pass at." She said with a giggle, going back to washing the rest of me."

"I'm sure you'll make sure that I don't succeed if I did try. Although I'm not sure why I would."

"You would because you are a sexy flirtatious man who loves the attention of good looking women. No, feel free to flirt all you want. I'll be back on Monday." She said as she pulled a new gown on me.

"Well, I'm going to miss you just the same."

"I doubt it. Isn't your girl friend planning on being here this weekend? I would have thought she would have come a lot sooner with you in the hospital."

"I would have too, but she said she couldn't get away from work."

"Hmmm sounds kind of shaky to me. You two been dating long?"

"Only a couple months."

"I see." She said as if that explained everything.

"You don't approve?"

"Of her not being here? Yes. If she really cared I would have thought she would have been here the first day. I think you deserve someone who at least cares enough about you to be here for you when you get hurt."

"You seem to have pretty strong feelings about that." I said quietly.

She pulled the covers into place and then stood there, leaning over me her face only inches from mine. "After what we did you can ask a silly question like that? Of course I have strong feelings about it, and about you. I've learned enough about you in the last few days to know you're a good decent caring man. Maybe a bit flirtatious, but still caring. You deserve someone who is equally caring, and if she can't see her way to be here when you're in the hospital, I find it hard to believe she'll be particularly caring when you get out of here and need help recovering."

I reached up and pulled her head down, gently kissing her on the lips, which she returned passionately. "Thank you." I whispered as we broke the kiss.

"I've already said way too much. A lot more than I have a right to. I better to go. Be good, ok?" she said as she pulled away and pushed the curtain quickly back. She walked quickly away and disappeared out the door without a word, leaving me wondering what I had done or said wrong.

It was nearly noon the following day when my girlfriend Ginny showed up. After a somewhat guarded hug and kiss, she asked me how I was doing and how it all happened. After an explanation of what I remembered of the accident she asked if I was going to get rid of the bike and grow up now?

"What do you mean? I'll get another bike when I get out of here and heal up. I love riding too much to quit because of an accident that wasn't even my fault."

"You mean you're still going to play with these kids toys? Aren't you getting a bit old for these kinds of things?"

"What? Am I a crippled up old man now? Hell, I'm not even fifty yet and you want to put me in a walker?"

"I just think that you should leave these kind of things to the kids. They're just too dangerous for you to be riding."

"Sweetheart, I'm not quiting riding. Period."

"Your final word?"

"Yep."

"Ok. Well, call me when you grow up then." She said as she turned and walked out of the room.

To say the least I was shocked. I expected some trouble from her on the bike, since she didn't really like me riding it anyway, but this? Maybe Olivia was right. Maybe Ginny wasn't really right for me. Looked like I wasn't going to get the chance to find out either. I spent a long time thinking about what had happened, and decided that she came in prepared to end it when she got here. All she wanted was to make it my fault, which I did by refusing to give up the bike. Oh well, better to learn it now than later. I wondered if internet dating was really all it was cracked up to be.

"Well she didn't stay long." A middle aged nurse said as she walked in.

"No not too long I'm afraid." I answered as she got out her blood pressure cuff.

"Time for all those nasty readings." She said, sticking the thermometer in my ear for a moment. "I take it things didn't go well?"

"Not too well. Seems to think I shouldn't be riding a motor cycle at my age."

"Well, in my experience, you're only as old as you feel. If you feel young enough to ride, then you should ride if you want. I never let the calendar make my decisions for me."

"Probably good advice."

"As long as I'm giving free advice? You're probably better off without someone who doesn't see you the same way you see yourself. I'd be willing to bet that there is at least one woman in your life that sees you as young and vibrant. Being with a woman like that will make you live a lot longer than one who thinks your old and broken down."

"You're probably right. I should find that woman." I said.

She stopped and looked at me for several seconds. "For a minute I thought you were serious. I was going to ask what kind of moron you are not to see what's been happening around you. I'm glad to see you were joking. Keeps me from having to slap you around some." She finished with a smile.

"Yeah. I know. Olivia seems to be quite taken with me. I guess she's just a really friendly woman."

"Actually, she came from the burn ward before this. She has refused to get the slightest bit friendly with any of the patients. Whatever you said or did, keep it up. She has been happier and more bubbly than I can remember seeing her since she started down here a year ago."

"Well, I'm glad that I was able to make her a bit happier."

"You do have a thing for understatement, don't you? I'll be back later to check on you and do your vitals again."

"Ok. Thanks." I answered her as she headed out the door.

True to her word, my weekend nurse showed up just before dinner to do my vitals again. We chatted amiably while she did her thing, the whole time she had a funny little smile on her face. She helped me out of the bed to go use the bathroom, and I could hear her rummaging around the room straightening things while I was in the bathroom. After getting me settled once more, she disappeared.

TV was once again boring. There was a so-so movie on one of the channels that I watched, realizing that the normal two hours had long since passed and my nurse had not come back. Oh well. I wasn't going to complain.

"Knock knock." I heard Olivia's voice say from the doorway. What slipped into the semi-dark room was far from what I was used to seeing. Olivia had her dark brown hair, which was usually up in a bun, hanging down over right shoulder. She had on a very short dress that had only a left sleeve, the neckline cutting across her ample chest leaving the right shoulder, bare, along with a good amount of the top of her left breast exposed, and even more of her right breast. The pale purple and white dress formed to her body, outlining her breasts sexily before rolling under and fitting to her slim body. The dress made a gentle curve out over her hips and fit snugly to her thighs, where it stopped a third of the way down to her knees. Where the dress stopped, I could just make out the top band of a pair of white thigh high stockings which encased her slim legs all the way down to her four inch heels. Her face was equally stunning, looking like she was getting ready to go out for a night on the town instead of being at the hospital.

"Damn, you look really good!" I said appreciatively.

"What this old thing? I just tossed it on before I came over to see you."

"Right." I said rolling my eyes as she came over with a shopping bag full of stuff. "Just the same, you look stunning. You going out on a date?"

"Only if you're planning on taking me someplace." She said with a grin. The smile slowly faded from her face. "I heard about what happened earlier today. I'm sorry."

"Thank you, but I think it was for the best. Besides, I can't have two best girls, can I?"

"I think not." She said, the smile returning to not just her face, but her eyes as well. "I got you some things." She said as she opened the bag. She pulled out a pair of PJ shorts and top that appeared to be a nice satiny material. "I thought you might be getting tired of hospital gowns. Also, you really need a shave."

"I guess I do." I said, scratching the whiskers that had sprouted over the last week.

"Would you let me shave you?" she asked timidly.

"I suppose if you want to."

"Good." She said brightly, stepping over to me. "First we need to get rid of this." She reached around me and untied the top string and then le t me lean forward to undo the rest of the strings. "You aren't going to need this anyway." She said, pulling it off and tossing it on the end of the bed. She wheeled the bed table over and began pulling items from the bag. I immediately recognized my shaving mug and razor. "I hope you don't mind, I went to your place and got a few things for you."

"I guess I don't mind, I just don't know how you did it."

"My secret." She whispered before disappearing into the bathroom to get a basin of water. She came back a few moments late and placed the small plastic basin on the table and rolled it next to the bed. "Now, let's get this out of the way." She said, as she tossed the covers back. Her next moves surprised the hell out of me. She hoisted one knee onto the bed and reached across, using the bed rail on the other side to pull herself up. She quickly straddled me, her short form fitting skirt sliding up her thighs. She pulled the skirt until it was bunched up around her waist, her bare pussy pressing wetly against my already hard dick. "Now just sit and be quiet. We wouldn't want to cut you by accident!" She said as she pulled the table over and began swirling the brush in the soap mug.

She grinned broadly as my fingers teased her breasts, slowly pulling the right side of her dress down to expose her tit. "You going to be a naughty boy?" She teased quietly.

"Probably," I answered honestly.

"Well, just don't do anything that would make me cut you, ok?"

"Ok." I answered as she began to spread the soap around my face.

She was good with the razor, gently stroking the whiskers from my face and rinsing the razor in the tub of water. She made sure she had gotten rid of all my whiskers before wiping my face with the towel. "So how was that?"

"Pretty good." I answered, rubbing a hand across my face. "You're pretty good with a razor."

"Have to be."

"Why's that?" I asked as she reached behind her with the towel she used on my face.

"So I can do this." She practically whispered. She reached for the soap brush and leaned back on one hand and lifted her pussy from where it was resting on my dick. She quickly swirled the soapy brush around her mound and between her legs, covering her whole pussy in white lather. She reached out and put the brush down and then pulled out a second razor. She sat back between my legs and lifted her own into the air, spreading them in a wide V. I watched partly out of lust and partly out of fascination as she quickly stroked every bit of hair from her mound and around her lips, gently pushing and pulling her flowery lips out of the way as she shaved around them.

"God this always makes me so fucking horny." She said quietly as she put the razor down and patted some water on her pussy to wash off the last of the soap. She used a corner of the towel she was sitting onto dry herself and then straightened herself up, pulling on the bed railing for leverage. She reached for the bed remote and slowly motored the upper portion of the bed down until it was almost flat. Walking up my body with her knees she worked herself until her freshly shaved pussy was hovering over my face. "Seems to me you wanted to taste this." She cooed.

"Oh yes." I said, wrapping my arms around her thighs and pulling her down until I could reach her pussy with my mouth. I gently stroked my tongue up between her lips, tasting a mix of soap and her tangy moisture. With each lick up between her lips and across her clit, the soapy taste was disappearing, replaced by the sweetness of her arousal. "Oh god that feels so fucking good." She whispered as I continued stroking between her lips time and again. Her pussy was sopping wet, and I could tell she was getting close to her climax by how her body was trembling and twitching. I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue across it as quickly as I could. "UH GOD!" she grunted as her whole body shook and trembled, her juices flooding over my face. I held her as best as I could, her bucking body grinding into my face.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers