Nursed Back to Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"Oh shit." She panted as her orgasm passed, and she lifted herself enough so I could breath again. "That was absolutely fantastic!"

"That it was." I agreed.

"Now it's my turn." She said, as she started working her body down mine, dragging her wet pussy down my chest and stomach until she could lean forward and press her pussy lips against my hard dick. She rocked and wiggled her hips until she felt my engorged head press into the opening of her tunnel, and then with a long gentle moan, pressed herself slowly down my shaft.

"Are you sure you don't want to use something." I asked as she pushed herself upright, my dick now deeply embedded in her hot tunnel.

"Oh yeah. Very sure!" she said as she grasped the wadded up skirt and pulled it up over her head, tossing the dress behind her. "I want to feel you fill me up. I want to feel your cum surging deep into my pussy." She said as she reached past my head for the remote and motored the top of the bed upwards. She stopped when I was about half way sat up and then used the bed behind my head to support her arms. She gently began riding up and down my shaft, using her knees to lever herself up, stopping each stroke when just my head was still inside her. Each stroke down accompanied, her arching her back, which put pressure on different parts of my dick, and also brought her fantastic tits within reach of my eager mouth.

For each of us, each stroked seemed to be a new experience in sensations as her motions provided a wide variety of pressures and my mouth sucked on her passing nipples.

"God you are going to make me cum again." She mumbled as she slowly rode my shaft. "How long can you take this before you explode? God you feel so fucking big inside me!"

"Not much longer." I groaned, trying to hold off as long as I could, not wanting any of it to end.

"OH baby!" she squeaked as her body started to tremble. She suddenly began bouncing quickly up and down my dick, her actions making the whole bed shake as her ass landed time after time on my thighs.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as my body went into sensation overload, gushing a huge squirt of cum deep into her pussy. She slammed down on me, driving my spurting dick fully into her as she finally let her own orgasm take over, her whole body shaking and trembling as she made a long deep groan of pleasure. After several long seconds she leaned herself down toward me, gently resting her tits against my chest while using her elbows to hold her weight off my broken ribs. Her mouth gently covered mine and we alternated between panting for breath and kissing each other with deep passionate kisses.

"You know." She said between breaths. "I could get used to this."

"So could I." I agreed as I gently stroked her back and bare ass.

"I wish I could sleep all night with you." She said, resting her forehead against mine.

"Why not?"

"I might hurt you by accident."

I reached for the remote and lowered the bed down until it was almost flat and then gently pushed her until she slid off of me, her head on my good shoulder and my arm around her. I reached for the string on the light over my bed and clicked it off, letting the darkness overtake us except for the small nightlight that kept a gentle subtle glow in the room.

"Trust me, even if you did hurt me by accident, it would be well worth it to sleep with you like this."

"I think I'm falling in love with you." She said quietly after a several long seconds in the darkness. "That doesn't scare you, does it?"

"No. Mostly because even though I'm not sure exactly what's going on inside, I do know I have some pretty strong feelings for you right now too. I think I'd like to see where they go. How about you?"

"I can't think of anything I'd like better." She whispered before drawing my head toward her with her hand and kissing me gently on the lips. "Nothing better." She whispered.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers