Nurses in Rubber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slika
Slika
18 Followers

"I've never . . . . ." she muttered.

“Take it gently." advised Melina. "You shouldn't have any trouble with the dildo, but just relax your bum as much as possible and the plug will slide in nice and easy. You'll love the feel of it!"

Encouraged, Tina positioned the rods carefully and, as predicted, she felt the front one begin to ease into her love hole with no difficulty. Now, concentrating on the new experience of anal intrusion, she pulled up the back of the briefs and felt the tip of the slender rubber shaft against her little bumhole. Trying to relax as much as possible in her excited state, she suddenly felt her resistance give and the tapered plug worked its way inside her - gradually at first, then all in a rush, as her anal muscles took over. She gasped out loud in shocked surprise and the plug might well have come out again, had Melina not quickly pulled up the tight little briefs over Tina's arse, forcing the two plugs deep inside her startled acolyte.

"There!" she said, "How does it feel to be fucked in both ends by rubber?"

Tina gulped. "It's different - I know I'll get to like it though."

Melina kissed Tina gently on the lips.

"Yes, I know too. Now, let's get on."

Opening a wardrobe door, she took out a gleaming black rubber catsuit.

“This is a supertight catsuit," she said. "Difficult to get on but well worth the effort!"

Melina helped Tina with the suit, coaxing it up, smoothing the ripples, stretching the tight, tight rubber, squeezing Tina in.

"Ohhh ­ it's fabulous!" breathed Tina, wriggling like a sex-hot eel as she worked her way gradually into the ultratight catsuit, loving the way it held her so powerfully, yet so comfortably in its all-enveloping embrace. Soon Melina was ensuring that no air bubbles remained in the attached gloves and then Tina dipped one way then the other as Melina hitched the rubber over her shoulders.

Then Melina inserted a handle pull into the rear zipper to help her raise it. Tina gasped as her waist was squeezed, her ribs compressed in the rubber's vice-like grip. Fortunately there were two cups for her little titties, which would otherwise have been painfully crushed. The rubber cups gave such relief from the otherwise relentless tightness that Tina felt as though her tits were sucked into them and indeed, looking down at herself, she saw that they jutted proudly, her hard nipples clearly visible through their rubber covering.

"How's that?" Melina panted, stopping with the zip nearly done up.

"It's the most fantastic thing I've ever worn!" Tina said, unable to take her eyes from the mirror. "Look at me! Isn't that the sexiest?!"

"Well feast your eyes, sweetheart, you won't be seeing much for a while." said Melina, producing the hood Tina would be wearing for the next three hours. Made of strong black rubber, this too was going to be a tight fit.

"When you wear this, you won't be able to hear or see anything. You'll be completely rubbered! I'm going to fit this on you, then take you to the bed and secure your arms and legs to the corners. For three hours the only sensation you'll feel is rubber! Do you think you will like that?"

"You know I'm hooked. Let's go." said Tina, her eyes straying to the mirror for one last look.

The first surprise was the rubber ball gag attached inside the hood. Uncomplainingly, Tina slipped it into her mouth, tasting rubber strongly. Two firm tubes slid into her nostrils, ensuring they would remain clear for breathing, then Melina began to do up the strong zip that ran from the top of the head down to the neck.

The rubber tightness closed over Tina, blinding her, deafening her, covering her. Deftly Melina completed the zip's progress before finishing the suit's zip and perfecting Tina's enclosure. Then, taking her gently by the hand, Melina led her helpless rubbergirl lover to the bedroom, laid her out on the rubber sheet and attached her arms and legs gently but firmly with rubber straps to the four corners of the bed.

She was alone.

It occurred to Tina for a moment that she was completely helpless; totally at Melina's mercy. To be so vulnerable would, under normal circumstances, be a cause for concern - panic even. But Tina felt no panic, only a deepening contentment as she lay spread-eagled in her all-embracing rubber tightness. She heard only her own pulse and the sound of her breathing through her only contact with the outside world - the rubber nostril tubes. The tightness of her suit and hood made her aware of every square centimetre of her body - she loved the way it squeezed her tight all over.

The rubber plugs in her cunt and her backside and the ball in her mouth all heightened the sensation of rubber totality! Her mind wandered over the happenings of the last fifteen or so hours. How quickly she had become enslaved by this wonderful material and, of course, by her seducer and tutor, Melina!

Soon she felt as though she was floating. Deprived of so much sensory perception, her only sensation rubber, she gave herself up to the powerful forces at work - surrendered herself completely to wonderful rubber . . .

She awoke from her reverie to feel fingers gently running over her suit.

Starting just below her tits, they worked their way gently down her ribcage to her belly, making her whole suit vibrate. Even before the fingers reached her pubis she had begun to come. Gradually at first, then uncontrollably, her whole being was in climax, her entire body overwhelmed by sexual ecstasy. Chewing hard on the gag in her mouth, her breath whistling through the latex tubes in her nose, Tina gave herself completely to the worship of rubber as the rubber demonstrated its complete mastery over her.


Slika
Slika
18 Followers