Nurses In Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all reported back the 5th floor after lunch and Shelby was given the patient in 508. She looked at his chart and it was a Mr. Marcus Cart. "Isn't dad's best friend Marc Cart? I wonder if this is the same guy? That would be weird. Giving Dad's friend a bath. I don't know if I can do this. But I have to act like a professional this time. No more sex!!" Shelby told herself. Shelby went to room 508 and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" she heard the voice from within say. It sure sounded like Marc.

"It's Shelby, your student nurse. May I come in?"

"Uhm, gimme a minute," Marc said, but Shelby had already started her way into the door. She found Marc quickly covering himself with the sheet.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you. Should I come back later?" Shelby asked.

"No, please, come in and do what you have to do. What is it that they want you to do to me? It can get tiring being a guinea pig, but that's what you get when the only hospital your insurance covers is a teaching hospital" Marc complained.

"You can refuse to have a student, you know, Mr. Cart. If you don't want me here, please let me go tell my instructor that you would prefer to have one of the regular staff nurses bathe you. I won't be offended." Shelby diplomatically said, even though her feelings were terribly hurt. This was her dad's friend Marc Cart but he did not seem to recognize her. He was usually not in such a bad mood. Usually he kidded around with her and would flirt with her mercilessly. She had always thought that Marc wanted to get in her pants but never tried out of respect for her father, even though he had to be at least 5 years younger than her dad. Shelby guessed she was really reading him wrong all those times.

"No, no. Then I'm seen as an uncooperative patient and you get treated poorly by the regular staff. I'd rather endure your fumbling around for an hour than have to put up with that for the rest of my hospital stay." Marc replied and finally looked up at Shelby.

Marc's face turned a beet red once he recognized Shelby. He had no idea that she had enrolled in nursing school here. Marc knew she was at one of the big hospitals in the city, but never guessed it was this one.

"Oh, shit, Shelby. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings so much. I just don't feel well. I only have a broken arm, but it's put a damper on everything. I can't even jack off. I can't feed myself, I can't write. I can't use the damned mouse on my laptop computer. I feel so damn useless. Never grow old."

Shelby went over to the bed and sat on the edge. She tool Marc's non-casted hand in hers. She leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. Marc moved his face so that her lips landed on his. He kissed her with unadulterated passion. Marc kissed her eyelids, ears, nose and cheeks. He moved back to her lips and kissed her again and again and again. His tongue found its way into her mouth and she met his tongue with hers. They kissed for what must have been at least five minutes. As they broke away from each other for air Marc told Shelby that he had been wanting to do that to her since she was 16. He was so glad that she was older now and that he could finally let her know that he was in love with her. He had watched her grow up since she was 4 years old when he and her father began playing racquetball together. He knew that there was quite an age difference between he & Shelby, 15 years to be exact, but should that matter? He loved her.

"Marc, I'm supposed to give you a bed bath. Is that okay with you?" Shelby asked.

"I don't know if I will be able to control myself, Shelby. I have to tell you that I've dreamed of you seeing me naked for quite a few years. Now that it's about to happen I don't think that I will be able to stop from having an erection. Will that upset you, Shelby?"

"I think I'm getting used to guys getting wood when giving them a bath. Either that or all men in hospitals are horny toads. The last 2 guys that I've given a bath to have gotten an erection. I have to admit that it makes me wet. You should feel how wet my pussy is just thinking about it."

"Is that an offer, Shelby?" Marc asked.

"Do hospital doors lock?" Shelby asked.

"I don't think so. But I think we can get away with it. Come on, lay here next to me. Help me feel like a man again. Let me see what my thick cock can do to you. I want to make love to you here & now, Shelby. Will you let me make love to you?"

Shelby laid next to Marc and kissed him fiercely, answering his question without words. Marc had her drop her panties onto the floor, as that is all she had on under her white dress. Her stockings were the thigh-high ones that gripped at the top. She had forgotten to put a slip on that morning. Shelby positioned herself back in the bed next to Marc. He turned to his side and pushed the cheesy gown aside. He was hung rather well. Shelby gasped at the site of him. Marc felt down to her nether lips with his free hand to feel her moist hole.

"Oouhh, you really ARE wet. I can't wait to get this inside you. Let me get inside you. I want you so bad, Shelby." Marc told her. Shelby helped him position his rod so that it would penetrate without causing her pain. Shelby was a virgin, but hadn't told Marc that. As he thrusted deep inside her Marc felt her hymen stretch and break. Shelby cried out a little, but was so enthralled with the thrill of actually having sex that she didn't notice the searing pain. As Marc plunged deep into her Shelby started to move with him, meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own. She and Marc were trying to moan quietly, so as not to alert the rest of the hospital as to what was going on in the room. Shelby started to gasp as Marc found her clit. She had never felt such incredible waves of pleasure before. Marc continued to rub her clit and move in and out of her tight virgin pussy. Shelly started bucking wildly as she came, her clit throbbing and her vagina squeezing the life our of Marc's cock. Marc couldn't hold back any more and came inside Shelby shouting as he did. As they lay there slowly coming down from their high, Marc asked Shelby why she had not told him she was a virgin.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't make love to me if I told you. Am I right?"

Marc replied, "No, not today. I would've waited until you & I could spend an evening together working up to this moment. I would've wanted this moment to be special."

"It was special! Marc, I love you. I've loved you since I was 12 years old. I never thought that this could happen, but I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by. You have flirted with me since I was 16, and I always thought it was just that, flirting. But today I had the chance to make love with the man I have dreamed about ever since I've been having erotic dreams. Even if this never happens again I wanted YOU to be the one to take my virginity," Shelby explained.

"You can't tell your father about this, Shelby. Let me find the right time and place to let him know. I want to let him know about our romance, that is if you will agree to be my fiancé."

"Yes, Marc! I'd be so proud! I promise to let you be the one to tell dad."

"Tell 'dad' what? What's going on in here?" a voice came from just inside the room. Shelby and Marc had not heard the door open or anyone come in. Shelby quickly jumped off the bed and reached for her panties on the floor, shoving them into her pocket. She pulled the covers up over Marc's now limp penis and tried to start a proper conversation with him, ignoring the voice inside the door.

"I said, tell 'dad' what?" Marc's friend and Shelby's father asked.

"Oh, hello, Reg. I didn't know you were going to stop by today. That is so nice of you!" Marc tried to cover the fear in his voice.

"Well, I'm the one who put you in here, aren't I? If it weren't for my killer back swing you wouldn't have been hit with the ball and fallen to the ground breaking your arm in 3 places," Reg replied. "And who do we have in here? I thought I recognized your voice, Shelby. Don't tell me you have been assigned to take care of Marc?! Isn't that a hoot! I read in your diary a couple of years back that you had a wet dream about Marc. Have you told him that?"

"DAD!! How dare you read my diary! And tell about it! Don't you have any respect for my privacy?" Shelby shouted at her father.

"Hey, hey, now. Remember you're here on a professional basis, Shelby," Marc cooed to her with a smirk on his face. "You can take this up with your father after you've given me my bath. I think I deserve one after all this excitement. You don't mind, Reg, do you? If your little girl gives me a bed bath?" Marc teased.

"Are you really assigned to Marc?" Reg asked Shelby.

"Yes, dad, I really am. You can ask Mrs. Potts. Please don't tell her Marc is a friend of the family. I'm already embarrassed enough."

"Ok, Shelby. I won't even go talk to Mrs. Potts. I don't want to put your college career in jeopardy. Just know that the next time I see you we are going talk about what happened in this room today. I have been here for 15 minutes, so don't even try to deny it. I will talk to you later Marc."

More to cum...look for it soon...

12