Nurses Night of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loki31uk
Loki31uk
12 Followers

Stevens took his time. He had guessed that Fiona was proud of her bushy pussy and her reaction proved him right. Of course, given her position, it was impossible to do a good job, but he snipped happily away until her pubes were trimmed down. Only then did he stand up.

"You are one of the most arrogant women I have ever met." he told her. "You are rude and cocky, and worst of all a common thief. Well you can't get away with that, you haughty little miss. That's why you've been treated like this. Just remember what I have on you. It won't go away. If you ever treat me like dirt again I'll make sure people know about what went on tonight. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." Fiona whispered in reply, and Stevens smiled happily to himself. Still, the last stroke was going to be a scorcher. He brought the cane down with as much force as he could muster and it sank deep into her cheeks before springing sharply back. Fiona let out an animal scream and again fell onto her side. This time Stevens left her there, sobbing.

It must have been a good ten minutes before the nurses sobbing subsided. As soon as the caning was over their blindfolds were removed, but they were left where they were whilst Stevens and Jones enjoyed another drink. When they had finished, Jones whispered something in Stevens ear and Stevens nodded vigorously, smiling.

They untied the nurses, who were still in an abject state. One by one they stood up, rubbing their bottoms and staring at the floor, heads low. Stevens instructed Jeanette, Sarah and Fiona to remove their stockings or tights and put their shoes back on. Then he made all four naked nurses stand in front of the window, with their hands on the back of their heads, elbows pulled back. Thus they presented their bodies to anyone who looked out of their own windows.

Stevens and Jones stood behind them. In front of Stevens stood Helen and Fiona. Both their bottoms were bruising nicely, the red glow fading. "Spread your legs girls" he said and they obeyed him instantly. Jones had a grandstand view of Sarah and Jeanette, their bottoms in a similar state.

"Well girls" said Stevens, "your punishment is nearly over, and that saddens me. You really have been delightful. When I dismiss you, you shall put your uniforms on and leave. I will keep your underwear, stockings and tights as a souvenir." Their reflections in the window afforded him a great "full frontal" view, and he saw them grimace at this. "Now for the last part of this punishment you will all stand still. If any one of you moves, you will each receive another six strokes of the cane. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." the nurses replied in unison.

"Right, as I've said, Mr Jones and myself have enjoyed ourselves enormously and you've provided us with a night to remember for the rest of our lives. You are all very sexy and we are both very aroused. We can't let you go without showing you our appreciation."

With that both men unzipped their flies, pulled out their erect penises and began to masturbate. The nurses' faces were a picture of horror and dismay. Fiona opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it and closed it with a mournful sigh.

Stevens didn't need long. After a short masturbation he felt the familiar sensation of release and his hot come splashed out onto first Helens and then Fiona's back, dripping down onto their punished bottoms. Stevens watched the dismayed, humiliated expressions on their faces and turned to see Jones come over the equally distraught Sarah and Jeanette. Jones' output was amazing and he still had enough sperm left to move round to the front and shed the rest of his load over Fiona's chest and belly. Stevens joined him and saw that a splash of his come had hit Fiona's once proud face. Jones was happily rubbing his sperm into her breasts, and Stevens took some of it and rubbed it onto the other nurses. All of them had started to cry at the shame.

"Turn around, keeping your poses." Stevens ordered. He wanted the video camera to pick up their expressions and see the come on Fiona's chest. When he was satisfied he said "You can go now." The nurses quickly pulled their uniforms on and as he opened the door, filed hurriedly past him, heads down, avoiding his eyes.

As he re-entered the room he saw Jones replacing his penis and with a shock realised that his too was still hanging out. Jones grinned sheepishly. "Got to be going old man. Thanks for a smashing evening. Send us a copy of the video eh?" Stevens said he would and let him out. Then he settled back into the settee over which he had caned all four nurses earlier, and sipping at a malt whiskey, thought about what he was going to say to them on the wards tomorrow.

Loki31uk
Loki31uk
12 Followers