Nurses Night Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife and hubbie rekindle their love.
1.3k words
3.49
84.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
156 Followers

I tried to make it last for a week. Al had begged me to be with another man. My father had told me when I was a teenager “Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.” Al’s dad obviously had not told him the same thing. I had not been with Tim again since that fateful night that I had been so mean to Al. I had put myself in a position that was driving me nearly insane.

I love Al. He is my husband, my life, my world. I love fucking Tim. I was so angry at myself, but “teaching Al a lesson was much easier than dealing with my issues. But I couldn’t be mean to Al for a week, much less for the rest of our marriage.

“Al, how are you doing?” I asked as he walked into the kitchen. I had woke up early and fixed his favorite breakfast, hoping to bring it to him in bed. But he had obviously smelled the coffee and woke up.

“How am I doing?” He muttered “How am I doing? I’m going crazy that’s how I am doing!” His face was downcast, his shoulders were slumped. My heretofore confident, brash, demanding husband hand been reduced to a shell of his former self.

“Baby, I have a confession to make.” I started. His countenance fell even more. My former confession had brought his world tumbling down. I’m sure he anticipated the worst. “Sit down honey,” I insisted “I’ve made you breakfast.”

He smiled a forced smile. “The condemned man ate a hearty meal.” He muttered.

“Oh, baby, baby, I am so, so sorry.” I confessed. “I love you more than I have loved anybody else, ever in my life. I love you more than I will ever love anybody else.”

His eyes lifted. A confused look came over his face “what about Tim?” he asked.

”Al, I’m only going to say this once, after today, whatever we decide is the end of the conversation.” My voice was soft and firm. I looked him dead in the eye.

“For years you have pushed me and pushed me to have sex with somebody else.” I reached to touch his hand. “You have to believe that I never meant to end up in bed with Tim, one thing just lead to the next.” I held his hand firmly. “I have been having an affair with him for some time. I could not stand lying to you. I had to let you know. I thought I was going to do it in a way that you would find exciting.”

Al’s face was flushing now. “You cheated on me? I can not believe you cheated on me.”

“Darling, I am so sorry. I have no excuse. It just happened.” I was crying now. “Do you want to know the details?”

“I’m not sure, do I?” he replied.

“Well, I’m not sure. All I know is that after today, I don’t want to talk about it again.” Still holding his hand, “all I know is that I don’t want to recount the details over and over while you jack off.”

“Look this has been hard on me. I know I asked you to fuck another guy, but I didn’t know how tough it could be to have a fantasy come true.” Now it was my turn to feel the force of his eyes on mind. “Do you love him?”

Now it was my turn to flush with embarrassment. I did not love Tim. It was nothing but hard raw sex. “You are the only man I love.”

“I didn’t feel very loved the other night.” He insisted.

“Do you think that telling me to fuck other men made me feel loved?” I countered, followed by a long silence. The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

“Ok, you’re right.” He admitted. My point had been made. “So you don’t love him?”

“No, I love you.” Once again I vowed my love.

“So why do you fuck him?” He quizzed.

“Do you want the truth?” My mind raced as I considered how to tell him the truth.

“Yes.”

“Ok, the first time, it just happened. But he fucks me so hard and fast. His dick is so large. It just was so powerful that I had to have him again. I love you, and in that way or sex is great, but sex with him is different. It’s just raw sex.” I watched as his mind pondered my not so carefully chosen words.

“Ok. How would you feel if I fucked somebody else?” He questioned.

“I don’t think that is the question. I never, ever, asked you to fuck another woman.” I was not going to give in on this.

“Ok, point made.” He said. “So where do we go from here?”

“Well where do you want to go?” I put the ball back in his court.

“Well, I don’t want to loose you.” He confessed.

“You are not going to loose me.” I assured him.

“Well then, I guess since I started this whole thing, I can not reverse myself and say you can not fuck him again.” He said slowly. “I don’t like the way it’s been for the past few days. Have you fucked him since I met him?”

“No.” I answered honestly.

“Do you want to fuck him again” He asked.

“Yes.” I answered honestly again. Whatever happened, I could not lie to him and I could not lie to myself.

“Ok, here is the deal. As far as I am concerned, this is your one freebee. I really don’t want to hear the details. Go ahead, have your boy-toy. But when it is over with him, you either chose to have an open swinging life with me, we both fuck others, or you and I are monogamous with each other. I made my bed and I have to lay in it.”

“Is that what you want?” I asked.

“No, but that is what I deserve, and under the circumstances it is the only fair thing to do.” He said.

“Eat your breakfast, while I take a shower.” I said.

I headed to the shower. I was so confused. I took off my sleeping shirt and got into the shower. A couple minutes later the shower curtain parted. “Is there room for one more?” Al stuck his head in.

“Sure, there is always room for you.” I smile. He stepped him. His penis was hard and he grabbed me and pulled me close. I reached down and grabbed his hard cock. Our bodies meshed. Our lips met. I opened my mouth and his tongue invaded my mouth like we had not kissed in years.

His hands moved to my tits. His cock pressed into my stomach. His right hand moved to my ass. I reached around and played with his ass cheeks. He fell to his knees and I placed my left foot on the side of the tub. His head was soon buried in my pussy, his tongue exploring my lips, moving to my clit and sucking it into his mouth, then circling it with his tongue before moving to my pussy lips. He nibbled on them softly before returning to my clit.

My legs started to go limp. I placed both my hands on his head to steady myself before pulling his head closer to my pussy. I came and let out a soft moan. “Oh baby, that was soooo goooooood.” I purred.

He stood up and picked me up carrying me to the bed. He put me down and a moment later his body was on top of me. With one quick thrust his cock was inside me. His thrust was hard and fast. He pounded away until I came again. The we rolled over and I moved up and down on his still hard cock. Finally he exploded inside of me. He cock pulsed three times and I felt him cum inside of me. I came once more and fell onto his chest.

“I love you hubbie.” I whispered into his ear.

“I love you too.” He said. “Was I ok?

“You were more than ok” I replied. And with that I fell asleep.

palles
palles
156 Followers