Nurse's Seduction by Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now, Jacob you will rub your erect cock against her vagina. Get it moist with her juices. Then slowly push it into Kat. Talk to her with nice words as you do that. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Now you will concentrate on not ejaculating until you feel Kat start to orgasm. You will remember my instructions and you will not be able to come until Kat indicates that she is coming. After you come you will continue to cuddle and to show Kat that you care for her. That it wasn’t just a fuck. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“When I count to five you will remain in a deep trance but you will physically wake up. You will make love with Kat, taking my directions. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Jacob, from now on while you are hypnotized you will call me Master. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Kat, you heard everything I told Jacob, did you agree with it all?”

“Oh, yes Master.”

“Kat, when I count to five you will wake. You will make love with Jacob and you will not be bothered that I am here. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

I counted to five. Jacob and Kat opened their eyes. “Jacob, take your clothes off.”

He quickly undressed. The kid was hung! His physique was cut. Clearly he worked out. His cock was erect and sticking up. It came almost to his navel. “Jacob, you are now going to make love with Kat, following the instructions I just gave you.”

He looked at Kat who was sitting there, looking up at him. He bent over and kissed her neck. “Kat, I think you are wonderful. I want you to be happy and love me.”

As he said that he pulled her t-shirt over her head. She raised her arms to assist him. She had a huge smile. He reached behind her and fumbled with her bra. She reached behind and released it. He lifted it off her and nuzzled her breasts. He licked the nipples that became erect and then started to suck her right breast. Kat was moaning and pushing her chest against Jacob.

Jacob responded by stroking her right breast as he licked and sucked the other. He was whispering in her ear as he did that. He kept that up for at least five minutes. Then he started to lick and kiss her torso as he moved south on her body. “Your body is so smooth. It is so beautiful, I love kissing you all over.”

Kat was purring. Finally he reached her pussy and he tentatively put his tongue between the folds. Kat sighed and moaned and bucked her hips against Jacob’s face. The musky scent was permeating the room. Jacobs cock was throbbing and pre-cum was on the tip. “Kat, should I put it into you?”

“Oh, yes, Jacob, yes.” Jacob picked her up and lay her on the companion couch in the den. He raised her legs and slowly entered her.”

“Oh, Jacob, that feels so good. So good.” She was bucking against him in time with his thrusts. They kept that up for about two minutes with Kat getting more and more animated. Finally, “Oh Jacob, I’m coming, I’m coming.” She screamed and Jacob shot into her and collapsed onto her. They hugged and held each other. Allison was out during the whole event.

I sent Kat and Jacob home after waking him and having him remember the sex but not me or the hypnosis. They were hand in hand as they left the condo. Allison stayed and we enjoyed each other.

________________________

If you enjoyed this story, vote. Fives are appreciated

12