Nursing Conference

Story Info
A group of the "girls" get together after hours.
1.3k words
3.74
72.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenorhorn
Tenorhorn
15 Followers

From our very first encounter as teens, my wife and I had tried just about every thing we could think of to arouse and then satisfy each other. We had reached the point where we could think of a lot of things some might call perverted. We did a lot of "oral" sex—oral in the sense that we verbally coached each other into the wildest sexual activity the two of us could think of. We talked about doing all kinds of sex with others both singly and together. However, we had never really followed through on anything like that...yet! My wife wasn't bashful; however, sometimes she just couldn't seem to get things underway. So, in one sense, I was ready to set her up for some different kinds of sexual activities.

One trip started when she attended a nursing conference. Jane, the head of the association, was a large, domineering woman who obviously was "out". She didn't hesitate at all to tell people that she liked other women...a lot! After the evening sessions, a group of the nurses usually wound up in her hotel suite, sitting around in panties and bras and drinking until most of them collapsed or fell asleep.

On one occasion, my wife called to tell me that she had had too much to drink to drive home and would it be alright if she stayed at the hotel. She didn't have a room reserved, but Jane said she could stay with her. Jane got on the phone and drunkenly said she'd take good care of my wife: that she could sleep in "...my big hairy crack." I was startled but also turned on by the idea of my sweet, gentle, tender little wife getting ravished by this big dyke.

I told Jane that I was sure my wife would have a lot of fun and that she'd been talking about how much she liked Jane...really liked her. My wife got back on the phone and I told her that I certainly didn't want her driving when she'd been drinking and she'd better stay there. She said, "But I don't have any night clothes!" So, I told her it would be all right if she slept in the nude. After all, they were all nurses. I didn't tell her that I was eager to find out if she made out with Jane or any of the other "ladies".

I sat around the rest of the evening alternating between feeling guilty for setting my wife up with a big dyke and getting a big hard on thinking about my wife making out with another woman. The latter won. I slipped off my shorts and lay in bed stroking my cock until I came all over myself. Now, I couldn't wait until my wife got home and filled in all the details of her evening.

Her conference went on all the next day and I was getting more and more eager to find out what had taken place. When she got home that afternoon, she didn't say anything and apparently didn't want to discuss it, which only made me imagine that a lot had happened. It wasn't until we were naked in bed that night that I directly asked her to tell me all about her evening. She started out tentatively; admitting that she had Jane had been "intimate". Although we had had shared fantasies about sessions like that before, she seemed concerned about what reaction I might to the fact that she actually had done something.

I assured her I wasn't pissed off; indeed the whole situation had made me horny as hell and wanted to hear all the dirty details. So, she started in. The "girls" had all been sitting drinking and talking. As they got more relaxed, they casually slipped out of their jackets and skirts and blouses until they were all sitting around in nothing more than bras and panties. One complained that her bra was cutting into her shoulders and slipped it off. In short order, almost everyone was topless.

Her eyes wandered around the room noticing the different sized breasts and the different kinds of nipples—big, small, pink, dark, long—and admittedly found herself getting aroused looking at the different tits and bushes. Jane was sitting beside her on the bed her large bouncy breasts topped with big pink nipples. Jane had pulled my wife over to her and said, "How'd you like to work on these!" My wife took a nipple in her mouth and felt it become aroused and turgid. She worked on the other one. All the while, Jane was stroking and fondling her. My wife has very sensitive breasts and I have brought her off many times by simply tweaking her tits.

My wife looked around the room again. There were several pairs of women who were smooching it up. Couples had their panties off and were fondling each other. Some were fingering each other. Some had their face down between the other's thighs. My wife was fascinated watching different duos doing all the things to each other that we'd talked about. After several minutes, Jane said, "Get your panties off! I want some of that sweet little tender pussy." She stripped off my wife's panties, crawled between her thighs and went after her vigorously, tongue-fucking fast and harsh. My wife was so aroused that it didn't take long for her to have a violent orgasm.

"Now you get to do me", Jane asserted as she spread her thighs. "And, you'd better do me good!" She took my wife's head and worked her face into Jane's "...big hairy crack". My wife was surprised at how sexy it was and soon was rubbing her nose in Jane's pubic hair with her tongue dancing in and out and around the thick lips of her swollen pussy. When she found Jane's clit, she tongued it until Jane had a wild threshing orgasm. They lay naked hugging and tongue kissing each other as they caught their breath and fell asleep.

When my wife awoke, Jane was waiting for her, spread her legs and pulled my wife's face into her pussy to get a little morning pick up. She was wallowing around, grunting and grinding on my wife's tongue until she came off big...really big. She rolled over and went for my wife's pussy and had her coming in no time.

While my wife was telling me all this, she was holding my cock and it was all I could do to keep from shooting off in her hand. But I wanted to hold off until she had finished her story.

"I'm kinda' embarrassed about the whole thing," she told me. "I love you and I certainly didn't intend to cheat on you."

I pulled her over and stuck my erection in her face. "You weren't 'cheating' if we'd talked about it before hand. However, you can make up for it a little bit now!" and in moments I was spewing come all over lips and face.

When she'd finished blowing me, she asked, "You aren't mad at me?"

"No! You getting horny and licking a little pussy...or a big pussy fascinate me in this case. I would have loved to watch you making out with a big dyke and especially watching your face down between her thighs eating her out."

"She plans on being back in town next week on business. Would you like me to invite her to stay with us? You never can tell what might come up."

I knew my wife wasn't nearly as sorry as she was pretending to be. I think she had really gotten turned on by her evening and wanted more. Later, she demonstrated how much she enjoyed other women and other men, too, for that matter.

XXXX

Tenorhorn
Tenorhorn
15 Followers