Nursing Girls

Story Info
18-year-old friends found unexpected temporary job.
13.3k words
4.52
626.8k
536
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth, Veronica and Daniela finally made the decision to spend their vacation on Elizabeth's parents country house. They planned to leave at 7 am Saturday morning but, as expected for a group of untroubled teenagers, at 10 am they were just finishing packing. One hour later they were on the highway cheerfully taking about their boyfriends and their sexual adventures.

* * *

Been a cheerleader at her high school football team for several years, had really paid off on Elizabeth's figure, displaying a tight athletic body. Her breasts are rather small but firm and rounded. She has blonde hair combining perfectly with her clear green eyes.

Veronica has black hair falling to her shoulders contrasting with her blue eyes and her pale skin. She is a little shorter and thinner than Elizabeth but her breast are just perfect, big and round, always attracting the attention from anyone that looked at her. She likes to wear summer dresses with a big enough cleavage to turn heads wherever she walks in.

Danny has a Latin inheritance that reflects in her beautiful curvy body. She has light brown skin and she is the same height as Veronica. Her almond colored eyes were framed by long and full eyelashes. Danny has a way of moving her hips when she walks that every guy in her school is crazy about her.

* * *

All three girls were extremely popular with the boys, which were constantly approaching them in a rather annoying way. This was one of the reasons that Danny had the idea to celebrate her eighteenth birthday in the country house, away from everyone expect her dearest friends.

Elizabeth and Veronica, been a little older than Danny, had lost their virginity to their boyfriends almost a year ago and after that, they had been practicing sex on a regular basis. Daniela had sex for the first time with a classmate only a month ago. It had been a one-time thing and the experience was far from being satisfactory.

Elizabeth and Veronica were always complaining about the boring way that their boyfriends had sex with them. "The boys are too conventional," they said. The girls were discussing and fantasizing about how they would like to have sex in odd places and in every position they had seen in porno movies.

After two hours on the highway, they arrived to the mountains and entered a secondary road. They drove between huge pine trees for another half hour until they found Elizabeth's cabin. It was a large two-floor chalet with a wide terrace on the second floor which allowed a view to a small, crystal clear lake just fifty meters away. After unloading the luggage and provisions, each teen selected a room upstairs and unpacked in a hurry. They wanted to step out to the terrace in the nude and catch the last minutes of sunlight, with the hopes of getting a good tan without bikini lines.

"It was a good idea not to bring the boys," Veronica said, "otherwise we wouldn't be butt naked out here... we will get a fantastic tan".

After a while, the sun began to disappear in the horizon and it got a bit chilly, so the girls decided to step inside and drink some wine beside the chimney. They were sitting in the wide living room, wearing just a towel and enjoying the evening when suddenly, they felt the floor shaking and the wine bottle started to bang lightly over the table.

"It's and earthquake!" Elizabeth shouted, "Lets get out of here!"

She just had finished the sentence when the tremors stopped and everything returned to normal.

"I hate earthquakes!" Danny said, finishing her glass of wine in one shot and filling it again.

The others girls gulped down their drinks too and in a short time, they were opening the second bottle of wine.

* * *

Not far from there, at the bottom of the lake, a huge rock had shifted from its original place, leaving a big opening about five feet long and two feet wide. Bubbles were still coming out from the air trapped inside before the earthquake. On one corner of the hole, the moonlight poured just enough light to see a small limb much like a squid's, crawling its way out across the lake's sandy floor.

* * *

"I feel woozy," Danny said, "I'm gonna take a quick bath."

"Let's get in the lake instead!" Elizabeth shouted excitedly.

"But its dark and... there could be animals out there," Danny said with a worried tone of voice.

"Its ok," Elizabeth responded, "there is a full moon and there is plenty of light. When I was younger, I used to get in the lake at night all the time".

"Yes! Lets go to the lake!" Veronica said also excited with the idea.

"Ok, if you go, I'll go.... I don't want to stay here alone anyway," Danny said not really convinced.

Ten minutes later, there were three naked teenagers in the lake laughing and throwing water to each another like little girls.

Within all the noise and commotion, a big shadow moved in the dark, just outside the entrance of the cave. The limb that before was barely distinguishable was now out in the open, sticking two meters from the hole, moving like a snake in the direction of the girls.

A few minutes later, the body of a strange creature coming out of the cave was illuminated by the moonlight. It was similar to an octopus but it had two sacs fused together to make one large bulk of meat with a greenish and brown skin. It had multiple tentacles of different lengths and thickness. The biggest were as long as ten feet with a diameter of at least four inches.

The creature was getting closer to the girls, attracted by the noise and the movement, but there was something else that made the magnetism irresistible for the animal, the smell. The creature had detected a quality in the three beings playing in the water. This quality was female pheromones, which meant only one thing to the animal, reproduction. The creature got closer and closer to the source of the smell until it was just a few inches from its destiny. Danny stepped back avoiding a gush of water thrown by Veronica, when she felt that something touched her asscheeks. She stood still, not really sure of what just happened. Then, she felt something touching her again between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Danny screamed, running out of the water as fast as she could.

Veronica and Elizabeth got scared and they screamed and ran too, not really sure of what was going on.

Danny got out of the lake and kept running toward the cabin. Elizabeth followed her, but as she reached the shore, she stopped and looked back, trying to see what had scared her friend so much. She didn't see anything, so she calmly picked up the towels and walked with Veronica to the house. Danny was standing at the front door, waiting for her friends to get inside so she could lock the door.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked.

"Something touched me!" Danny said, almost yelling, "Someone touched... my pussy".

"Someone? But there was no one but us," Elizabeth replied.

The three girls observed the lake through the living room window but everything was quiet.

"Are you sure it wasn't a horny fish?" Veronica asked, laughing mockingly at her friend.

Elizabeth started laughing too and Danny just smiled, a little embarrassed.

"I am not sure what it was but it felt horrible," Danny said.

"Well, whatever it was; is gone now. I suggest we go to bed; I am exhausted," Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, me too," Veronica added.

"Ok, but I am not sleeping alone," Danny said.

"You can sleep with me if you want," Elizabeth told her friend, "my room has a king-size bed."

The girls locked the front door and walked up the stairs. Elizabeth and Danny entered the main bedroom and Veronica entered the room just across the hall. Both rooms had windows opened to the terrace.

Danny, still scared, hurried to close all the windows in the room. Then she put on her cotton panties, a long t-shirt and got in bed, covering herself with the sheets up to her neck. Elizabeth just smiled at her and jumped, still naked, to the other side of the bed. She didn't bother to cover herself up since she anticipated a hot night. Veronica, in the other room, left the windows open. She was really tired from the trip and the swim so she just dropped her towel to the floor and let herself fall onto the bed without even removing the covers. After ten minutes, the three girls were sleeping soundly.

* * *

Not far from there, at the shore of the lake, a creature was slowly dragging itself from the water, moving toward the cabin. As the beast reached the house, the leading tentacle searched the surroundings, following the attractive sent of the females.

Supporting itself with its biggest tentacles, the animal climbed several feet and fifteen minutes later, it was already over the edge of the terrace, dragging through the wooden floor towards the window of Veronica's room.

The purple tentacle passed through the open window and started to "smell" every inch of the warm body lying on the bed, careful not to touch it. Once confirmed the reproduction viability, the rest of the creature's body moved forward. The huge bulk barely fit across the window and fell to the floor with a loud thump that almost woke up Veronica, who just mumble a few words and turned on the bed facing up.

One of the thinner tentacles crept over the bed and over Veronica's thigh. She felt tickles and complained softly within her sleep, making the creature to stop its motion. The purple tentacle moved closer to Veronica's face, and hung just a few inches from her lips. The thinner tentacle resumed its movement over the teen's leg until it reached her vagina. Slowly, it parted her vaginal lips and began to cares her clitoris, eliciting a soft moan from the young woman. The delicate tip of the tentacle wrapped around the now erected clitoris and squeezed it, while the beautiful teen started to breathe more deeply.

This continued for a few minutes, until Veronica woke up with a gasp. She opened her eyes realizing that someone was touching her intimate parts. She jumped on the bed looking down to her pelvis, trying to understand what was going on. When she was able to focus in the shadows, she only saw a large tentacle right in front of her face. She gasped again, this time from fear, and at that precise moment, the creature released a cloud of bluish vapor that was inhaled by the teen. The fumes immediately suppressed the girl's vocal cords, preventing her to scream while she began to lose her strength quickly. She tried to get up but she fell back on the mattress. The tentacle positioned itself in front of Veronica's face again and released more vapor. The panic reflected on the girl's face slowly turned into a more relaxed expression as the heavy breathing allowed more gas inside of her. Veronica's blue eyes glazed up. She knew that something terrible was happening to her but in a strange way she felt very peaceful.

After the initial reaction passed, the thin tentacle wrapped again around Veronica's clitoris. This time her body jerked slightly by the pleasant sensation. Just a few seconds of tender touch were enough to harden her pink nipples and her juices began to flow abundantly within her vaginal walls. Her mind was still aware that this was not right; that she was being attack by some animal, but her body didn't seem to care, betraying her in such a way that a few minutes later, her hips were moving involuntary in a circular motion, responding to the creature's delicate touch.

After a while of growing pleasure, Veronica was moaning and panting heavily. Then she felt a warm, humid object pressing against her pussy, and this brought her back to reality, at least for a moment. She tried to push the object away but she could barely move her arms a couple of inches. The object she was feeling between her legs was one of the biggest tentacles of the creature. It had a bulbous head, almost three inches wide and it was outlined by the moonlight reflecting in the thick slime that covered it and slobbered onto the bed.

The tentacle pressed harder until the vaginal lips yielded and it penetrated a few inches into Veronica's tight cavity. She felt the massive piece of meat filling her body, stretching her wide. The thick head of the shaft was fully inside of her and Veronica felt her heart beating faster and faster. Her mind wished it to stop but at the same time her body wanted it to go further in. Her hands weakly clenched the sheets as she felt the rest of the member penetrating into her. She arched her back and let out a silent scream of pleasure, muffled by her faded vocal cords.

The tentacle pushed hard sliding to the bottom of her pussy. The young woman was not able to think clearly, but she knew that she'd never felt as excited as she was now. Waves of heat and pleasure traveled through her being from head to toes, bristling her skin, which increased in sensibility every passing second. Now she wished she could move her hands but not to push the thing away but only to grab the huge member and keep it inside of her forever.

The tentacle pulled almost all the way out, just to push in again, harder than before, smashing at her cervix. Then it stroked again, and again, and with each thrust, Veronica was getting wilder, wishing the tentacle to go further inside. After several minutes of intense fucking, Veronica felt so good that she wanted it to continue for many hours even as she knew that she was reaching her limit; her orgasm was getting closer and closer. Every time the rod smashed hard against her body, the air was pushed out of her lungs. Veronica though of her boyfriend, but her boyfriend was nothing compare to this.

This was heaven. Her orgasm was even closer now, almost here... at the last second she regained all her strength, closed her legs hard around the tentacle, and arched her back as she was going to break in two. She rolled her eyes back into her head, stood still for a moment and exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her life. She bounced up and down like a rag doll, impaled on the huge phallus, contorting uncontrollably, her knees banging against one another as she refuse to let the tentacle leave her overstretched pussy, not even one inch. Her belly contracted again and again until her spasms began to diminish; her body relaxed slowly and moments later, Veronica was just laying on the bed completely exhausted, catching her breath.

The expression of her face was hard to describe, showing a combination of incredulity and satisfaction. The tentacle was still buried deep inside her body and it didn't take long to start moving again, in and out, in and out, faster every time. Veronica's pussy was soaking wet and squishy sounds filled the room as the tentacle banged against her cavity. She soon started to moan again as she moved her hips in the opposite direction of the tentacle, trying to increase the depth of the penetrations. It was then when she realized that she had recovered her strength completely. She lifted her torso and moved over the bed until she was sitting on the edge, in such a way that the tentacle could remain pumping her freely.

In this position she was able to see the animal that now possessed her body and mind. She could see the large number of tentacles that came out of this big green sacks that formed the main body. All the beast's skin was covered with a thick slime that reflected the light filtering through the window. Veronica looked down and saw the luscious member that was pulsating inside of her. It was huge and she couldn't understand how this phallus could fit inside of her slim body without hurting her one bit. It was green as the creature and it had protuberances all around its surface that rubbed the inner walls of her vagina, driving her insane with pleasure. Every time the creature entered her, she could hear the soggy sound that only increased her excitement.

The tentacle stopped its movement and stood still at the bottom of her pussy. Veronica just sat there, staring at the shaft that impaled her, when suddenly she felt a pinch in her cervix and without any further warning, the tentacle pushed hard and penetrated deeper inside the petite woman. It pushed into her uterus and reached the bottom of her womb. Veronica gasped and froze for a moment; her mouth and eyes wide open, staring at the wall in front of her. The appendage withdrew very slowly inch by inch, almost all the way out, while the teen tried to understand what just happened. Then the creature pushed again, entering back into her womb. With the shock of this new penetration, Veronica lost consciousness for an moment and fell to her knees just in front of the monster. Then she plunged forward ending with her chest and face resting over the animal's body. Veronica was barely conscious, but she was very aware of the sensations the wide phallus rose within her, filling her insides almost up to her chest. She could easily feel the shaft forming a slight bulge in her abdomen.

There was no movement for over a minute, until the beast took the initiative again, resuming the pumping motion slowly at first and then more swiftly, stretching and massaging the teenager's vagina and womb every time. It didn't take long for Veronica's body to adjust at this new incredible sensation and she began to feel the arousal increasing again. The tentacle now moved like a piston inside of her, pushing her forward with every stroke, which made the girl's nipples rub against the animal's rugged skin, escalating the bliss even higher.

When Veronica felt she was on the verge of another explosive climax, the phallus started to move slower until it stopped completely, still buried in her body. The girl was begging in her mind for the animal to continue fucking her. Suddenly, she felt the tentacle bulge inside her and a huge load of hot semen was sprayed inside of her womb. This was enough for the beautiful blue-eyed girl to explode again in another orgasm that drove her over the edge. She felt the fluid leaking out of her stretched vagina as her body spasmed again and again until it was too much and she lost consciousness.

The creature lifted Veronica by the waist with one of its tentacles and placed her on the floor, facing up. All the transparent slime that covered the girl's chest, belly and legs was sliding slowly to the floor and her pussy was still leaking white semen. The animal left the teen there and crawled toward the door, following another trail of pheromones that came from outside the room. The creature reached the door and introduced the purple tentacle inside the other room across the hall. It took only a few seconds to detect that more female scent emanated from inside.

The animal dragged itself across the hall and into the room, reaching the bed. It moved the purple tentacle around, discovering a body almost identical to the one it just possessed, and after exploring a little more, it noticed that there were two bodies instead of one. This time it knew exactly what to do. The beast pulled off the sheets that covered Danny so that both girls were exposed. Danny was curled up in fetal position facing Elizabeth. She was a sleeping uneasy because of her earlier experience at the lake and when she felt the cool air around her body, she moved and mumbled a protest. Elizabeth was deeply sleep, face up, with one leg flexed to one side, allowing full view of her bare pussy.

The animal put the leading tentacle over Elizabeth's face and released slowly the bluish vapor that was inhaled inadvertently by the woman. Seconds later, a huge tentacle drooling slime, positioned between the teen's legs and with one strong move it penetrated Elizabeth's vaginal cavity until it reached bottom. Elizabeth opened her eyes wide and tried to scream lifting her head from the bed, but no a sound came out of her throat and all she was able to see in the shadows was a large tubular form coming from beyond her feet, displayed between her legs and disappearing inside of her. She felt the large thing moving inside her pussy, stretching her and pushing to go further. She could not move or do anything to protect herself.