Nursing The Enemy Ch. 03

Story Info
Will the nurse choose her husband or the patient?
3.2k words
3.21
51.3k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers

Hopefully this chapter will sort a few things out for those of you still with me. I'm sorry for any confusion in the first chapter and probably the second. Thank you for your comments and feedback. Good or bad, I do take notice of them and try and improve. Thank you.

....................................

I covered nights for one of the girls for a week.

"Are you alright, Paul," I asked quietly.

I could see sweat coming off his chest.

"You were dreaming, I think, you nearly woke the whole hospital."

He sipped the water and I waited as he relaxed back on the bed.

"Karen?"

I waited at his door.

"No Paul I won't. Go to sleep, just go to sleep."

Two nights later I was back in Paul's room. So this was the man that ran off with my husband's first wife, and this was the man who left my husband's sister, Millie, waiting at the church all on the same day! 3 years later I turn up, and marry David a year after that.

I covered him over with the sheet.

"I can't now it's too late," I mumbled, as I saw the disappointment in his eyes.

"Yeah, but I want you Karen, I want to see you when I get out of here, I want us to be together," he said, sounding anxious.

"I told you no, I'm married, but, maybe I could see you, just the once," I said with a gulp.

"I want you more than once, fuck, Karen leave him."

"Complete the set would I? Imagine how he would feel, me dumping him for his biggest rival, and the man who ran off with his first wife?"

"Fuck Karen, I own two more garages than Dave, you'll want for nothing, we could be together, wait!"

I stopped and stared at him for a few moments.

"Look Paul, do you really love me?"

"You know I do, you are all I think about in this bloody place. I want you Karen, please think about it again? We, we can talk tomorrow night."

"Sorry, I'm back on days this is my last night shift. I'll be back after the weekend."

I could see the frustrated look on his face. The door opened and in came Kelly the day nurse. Paul's head turned towards the window. The following week I was back on days but I didn't see much of Paul. Gina had told me on 3 consecutive days he had asked to see me. She told me to stay away; I did, until the following week.

"Christ where have you been? I've just be laying here think about you non-stop."

"Paul, it's not fair on David."

"You want it I know you do. Fuck Karen this is bloody unfair," he snapped, "I just lay here day in day out, knowing that you are just the other side of my fucking door. I want you, leave him, please?"

"Calm down. I'm sorry we should never have started this anyway."

I saw his eyes drop to my breasts; he licked his lips and seemed to be gulping a lot.

"Jesus, at least do you bloody uniform up properly," he snapped.

I looked down and saw one of the middle poppers on my uniform was undone. I sighed. I pushed the poppers together hiding my lacy pink push up bra, and my soft white cleavage.

"Have you at least thought about us?" he asked, with a hopeful look on his face.

I nodded after a few moments. It seemed to renew his hopes.

"Well then will you leave him? If you are thinking about it you must know?"

"I've thought of nothing else. I've tried to keep away from you, but I can't. God Paul, think how devastated my husband will be?"

"Fuck him; you'll be happy with me, you know you will."

His eyes looked more confident than hopeful now.

"We, we would have to wait, until you get out of here," I mumbled.

He smiled with a look of relief on his face.

"God Paul, will you stop looking at me like that, you'll get all horny."

He swallowed, "well come here then, and let me do something about it?"

I stood at his door and closed it, "I don't know Paul I really shouldn't."

I moved forward slowly. My fingers trembled slightly and he noticed.

"Look you want it Karen just give in, please?"

"I can't, sorry I just can't. I'm so mixed up."

I turned away and rushed to the door.

"Stop for fuck sake!" he shrieked.

I turned round and saw him staring at the backs of my legs. His mouth was wide open.

"Why the hell are you wearing white seamed stockings?" he mumbled in disbelief.

"Because when I go to bed I want you, when I wake up I want you, when I get dressed for work I want you, but when I get here, I, think about David, and I can't, I just can't!"

I ran out of his room hearing his desperate calls for me to go back.

Gina wasn't to happy ferrying messages to me for most of the day. Again she told me not to go, but at the end of my shift I went to him.

"Karen I'm going crazy here. I need you, I want you. God will you come closer?" he pleaded, with a voice full of lust filled panic.

"No you'll only start groping me, and I'm scared I'll enjoy it. I'm sorry; I'm just so mixed up."

"Please Karen, I promise you anything. I'll make you so happy, we'll be together forever. I know you want that deep down, I just know you do. Come here, please?"

I stood there letting his hand go up the back of my uniform. His trembling fingers found the seam of my stocking.

"God that feels good," he moaned.

I closed my eyes savouring his light trembling touch.

"Finger me, please finger me Paul?"

"Oh Jesus, you're not wearing knickers again," he grunted.

"I know," I whimpered.

He played with my wet pussy, his finger slipped in me and he groaned.

"I haven't let my husband near me for awhile. He wanted it last night but, but I wouldn't let him fuck me."

"You did that for me?" he asked with a gulp.

I smiled and nodded.

"Good you feel so fucking wet. Play with me too?" he groaned.

"In a minute, do me first," I moaned, as I pulled back the sheets, "god you are so big and hard, I, I just want to feel you up me, oh Paul," I gasped.

"You will soon," he panted.

I reached my hand out to grope his cock. I stopped just inches from it as my legs began to buckle. My own orgasm took over and I pulled my hand away. I moaned and gasped until I pulled back a little.

"Oh shit what have I done?"

He looked at me as I backed further away.

"I, I was going to suck you. I was going to suck your cock. I can't I just can't do it, I'm sorry."

"You can Karen, you can, please!" he said in a frantic voice.

I moved closer after a few seconds. His panicking face began to slowly relax.

"I'll get the sack if someone comes in," I whimpered.

"Please Karen this is fucking murder for me. Will, will you leave him? I'll give you anything you want."

"Do you love me, I mean really love me?"

He nodded with an excited look in his eyes. I smiled back at him a little nervously.

"I want to suck you. Look you must keep an eye on the door?" I panted.

He nodded. I looked down at his cock and licked my lips. I was still nervous, I looked at him and I smiled.

"You will watch the door won't you Paul?"

He nodded, and took a deep breath. I moved my head down and he watched my mouth open.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Karen," he moaned excitedly.

"You really do want this don't you darling?" I asked quietly.

His head nearly came off he was nodding so fiercely. I gave him a little coy grin, which caused him to ready himself. My painted red lips moved to within an inch of his hard cock. I felt his trembling hand on the back of my head, and then I backed away!

His mouth dropped open in disbelief, "Karen what the fuck?"

"My pager has gone off, I've got to go."

He was still calling me as I ran down the corridor.

A week later Gina stopped me in the corridor, she looked a little surprised to see me at work.

"God girl, what are you doing here? Oh you can't really be serious? He's asked for you none stop this week. Don't go in there; think of your marriage, think of Dave."

I pushed past her.

"Karen, I didn't expect to see you, it's Christmas Eve, Karen, Karen?"

I locked the door and slipped off my coat and put it on the chair. I grinned at him as I walked up to the bed. I lifted my knee length red dress, and let Paul see my red stocking tops. I peeled off my little sticky red panties revealing my shaved pussy. He gulped and licked his lips.

"Dave hasn't even seen my shaved pussy yet. She belongs to you; she's your wet little pussy. This is your Christmas present," I purred.

I lay my wet panties on his face and kissed him through them. My tongue forced the red lace material into his mouth. His eyes dropped from surprise to lust as I fed him my tainted panties.

"Oh fuck Karen, do you really mean it? Do you really want to be with me? Why didn't you come and see me earlier?" he asked with excited eyes.

"I wanted to be sure; I wanted to give myself time to think."

I was being very careful not to hurt him as I cradled his cock, slowly jerking it up and down as we grinned at each other.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" I whispered, as Paul winced.

"Yeah but don't stop, fuck Karen you are great."

"Would you really finish with her for me?"

"Honest Babe. I wouldn't lie to you," he said with a grin, "so what do you think the old man would say if he could see you now?"

I gulped a little, "does it turn you on? Do you get off on knowing his second wife is tossing you off?"

"I want you Karen, leave him, I'll give you anything," he said panting.

"You are serious aren't you, I have to know?" I asked slowly, as I took my hand away from his cock.

I could see how close he was to finally shooting. Every now and then he'd grunt with the pain.

"Fuck don't you stop now!" he pleaded as I backed away.

"What if she wants you back, what then? No Paul I can't leave Dave just like that, not unless you commit yourself to me fully."

"Look it is over between her and me."

"No it's not Paul, not until you tell her."

"I'll tell her then. I promise you. Fuck Karen what do I have to do?" he begged.

"Well if you do then I'll know you mean it. I'm giving up a comfortable life. You have to give me more than just words."

"I will I swear it," he pleaded.

"I want to hear you dump her. I want you to pay for a holiday and put it in my name. Then we'll go away together. Do these things for me and I'll divorce Dave and become your wife."

He nodded as I gripped his cock again. I jerked it hard causing him to wince.

"Sorry honey. God the more I think about leaving Dave the more it turns me on, and in an hours time I'm going to be having dinner with him. I'll be on his arm but it will be you I want to be with."

"Shit, don't go with him. I don't want him touching you," he spat.

"Why are you jealous of my husband?"

"What do you think?" he panted.

I gave Paul my panties and put his own hand on his cock.

"Karen won't you do it?" he pleaded.

"No, it turns me on watching you finish yourself off, you do it, god please," I groaned.

He gasped and moaned, and winced a little with the pain from his legs. I stood back watching him fill my panties.

It was the 3rd of January when I heard Paul telling his girlfriend they were finished. She didn't seem too bothered, but she insisted she was keeping his engagement ring.

"You really do love me don't you?"

He nodded.

"I, I've left him. I told Dave I'm leaving him."

I watched his face twist like I had just spoken in a foreign language.

"Fuck Karen what did he say?" he asked excitedly.

"I, I don't know, it's on his answer phone at home. He finishes in two hours," I said with a grin.

Paul chuckled and winced with pain but he didn't seem to care. He smiled up at me. I could see the victory all over his face. I looked down at him and pulled the poppers open on my uniform. I did it real slow and watched his eyes trail from one to the next. I let it drop to the floor and stood for him in just white stockings, suspenders, and shoes.

"Do you want me?" I asked softly with a grin.

He pulled the covers off his body showing me his hard cock.

"Does that answer your question?" he mumbled and then swallowed.

His fingers stretched out to my naked pussy. I was stood 6 inches out of his reach. He stretched further and I saw him wince.

"Play with your cock for me," I whispered.

"I'll come if I touch myself," he panted.

"I'll get you hard again, I'll suck you, I want to see you spunk for me. I'm begging you darling; if you love me you'll do it?"

He started to jerk himself, panting and grunting.

"Look at me Paul; I'm still his wife I'm still married to Dave. Does that turn you on babe?" I purred.

"You fucking know it does," he grunted with a big grin.

He groaned as my fingers worked between my legs. His eyes were open wide just watching me.

"God I'd stride your cock now!"

"Yeah, for fuck sake please Karen," he panted.

"Am I better than his first wife? Do you want me more than you ever wanted her?"

"Jesus yes, I'll die if I don't have you!" he cried.

I moved to the end of the bed and leaned forward. He smiled anxiously at me. He took his hands off his cock and put them by his side. I climbed up onto the bed and rubbed a hard nipple over the end of his cock. He moaned and gasped.

"Do you want my hot little pussy over your hard dick? Do you want to fuck me more than anything in the world?" I asked with hooded eyes.

"Yes, Jesus, just stop teasing me and fucking well do it!"

"Touch yourself again, grab it and pump it baby, please."

"I'll spunk everywhere if I do," he panted.

"If you love me you'll do it," I purred.

"But, I want to fuck you," he whimpered frantically.

"Well I promise to use my mouth and get you hard again," I said with a sexy purr.

I watched as his trembling hand took hold of his cock. It had been stood to attention and was full to bursting.

"Oh my god," I gasped, loudly.

The door opened as he started to shoot. I moved off the bed and pulled my dress up. I quickly did the poppers up. Paul's cock carried on spurting as my husband walked into the room.

"Fuck you asshole, Karen is with me now, she's leaving you Dave, aren't you Karen?"

"No, I'm not, I love my husband, and Mesilla has just put the master in his place," I spat, as I looked back at a shocked Paul.

I grabbed the holiday tickets that Paul had paid for in my name. I reached up to Dave and kissed him.

"Here darling Paul has paid for our holiday," I said with a grin as I walked out.

I never went back to work. Dave had got his revenge on Paul; it was what we talked about weeks ago. Apparently Dave sat on the bed and told Paul that this time he had lost. To be honest I didn't want to know the details. All my husband told me was he left Paul angry and in tears. He promised me he didn't hurt him. Dave just sat on his bed for 15 minutes gloating. 4 months later we enjoyed our holiday, which Paul had paid for. A nice two weeks in Italy was coming to an end.

"Did you fancy him at all?"

"No, I mean he dumped his girlfriend for me, how could I trust him?"

"You didn't....with him did you?"

I felt my husband's cock twitch as he jabbed into me. He had taken a hard grip on my hair, and his eyes had that menacing look.

"I told you I could drive him crazy, and no, I never let him fuck me. I told you I would never go that far."

"I bet you came close though didn't you?"

I grinned at him, "Why because of what I once was? I'll never forget the look on your sister's face. It drives Millie mad knowing I was a prostitute once. But it really excites you doesn't it?"

I took a puff on my cigarette as he pounded into me. I just gave him that cold look which made him fuck me harder.

"I suppose that's why you fooled him so easily. I bet he's livid."

I took a long drag on the cigarette and blew smoke rings. Dave just looked at me as he humped me harder.

"You know Millie was a little shocked when I told her what we had done. She nearly fucked it up at one stage. Still I bet she enjoyed nursing him for the last few months."

Dave panted and grunted as he let himself go. His hot body twitched as he unloaded himself.

"Oh is that it? See I told you, I told you I would make you shoot before I finished my fag."

We grinned at each other.

When we got back home Dave went to the supermarket. I answered the door, and there he stood smiling at me. He handed me a note and left.

"Look do you mind if I go and see mum for a few days?" I asked with a gulp.

"No I've got to get to back to work anyway." he replied.

I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Then I put my head over his shoulder, hoping he wouldn't see the tears.

"I don't know when I'll get back, oh and can you leave me your bank card? I'll need some money."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers