Nuts & Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first shot with the paddle had driven the plastic bullet at a least a half inch deeper into her rectum, and Sally felt really stuffed. Technically, she was still an anal virgin, in spite of the interesting variety of small objects she had inserted into rectum over the last three months.

"Sally, I'm waiting. Do you want to take the first one over?"

"Please, Sir … not over," Sally whispered, and to herself she said, 'Please, dear G-d, don't let me break down and cry.'

"Sally, I'm waiting … "

After a moment's pause Sally finally managed to mumble, "One," in a very soft voice.

"Thank you. Now you only have five more to go."

'Five more to go.' That's what Sally though to herself, followed by 'How the fuck did I get into this situation?' The 18 year old was tempted to stand up, turn around, pick up her things, and march right out the door. And maybe report Morgan to the school for improper conduct. Then Sally thought about the unpleasant possibility of having to live at home for another year. 'I can take five more.' She clinched the cheeks of her ass and tightened her rectum and the pleasant sensation returned.

Thwak!

"Son of a bitch," from Sally, followed quickly by "Two." The vibrator went even deeper, and then Sally push back, as if she was taking a dump.

"Ahh," in a soft voice from Sally.

"And the next time you swear, you get EXTRA." Sally didn't need to be reminded of that possibility.

The third time he hit her, Thwak!, Morgan's aim was again dead center. Without using his cock, Morgan was reaming her sensitive asshole.

"Three."

Thwak!

"Shit, four … ," followed quickly by "I'm sorry."

"This is your repeat for swearing. Count again."

This time Morgan hit up, again dead center but just a little bit lower, and Sally could feel the vibrations going directly to her pussy.

"Four, ahh …" as she wiggled her ass, followed by, "Did the girl in the picture really take a dozen?"

Morgan sensed that something was going on as he waited a moment and then spanked directly behind her asshole.

Thwak!!

"Oh, my … five …" The anal stimulation was taking effect and Sally's cunt was starting to feel very wet.

"The last one is going to be on the bare." Morgan needed to know what was happening.

"But you said …"

"I changed my mind …"

"Bastard!"

He hit her very quickly, very hard, Thwak!!!

"Shit, please, I'm sorry."

Thwak!!

"Five … five … please, I'm sorry … five."

Sally was trembling. Her ass was on fire, and she was also very aroused.

Morgan put the paddle on the desk, and quickly unbuttoned the waist of Sally's short denim skirt. He pushed it down to the floor, and then grasped the waist band of her thong bikini. He lowered it over the swell of her very red ass cheeks and the battery power pack feel loosely down about 18 inches. The wire was visible and Morgan could see that it disappeared into the pucker of her asshole.

"Mercy … mercy …mercy …what have we here?"

At that moment, bend over the desk, with the vibrator buried deep in her rectum and the wire sticking out of her asshole, Sally felt like she would die of shame.

"You owe me one more."

"Please, not too hard."

Morgan hit her the final time, as hard as he could.

Thwak!

Sally tried not to cry.

"I'm waiting Miss Hooper."

Finally Sally managed to whisper, "six." She wasn't sure which was worse, the pain of the spanking or the humiliation of being found out for the pervert she had become.

"Please, Mr. Morgan, I couldn't help it. I have these urges, urges I can't help. Right now, I'm on fire – not only my ass – from the spanking – but also in the other place."

"What other place?"

"You know, in front."

"I don't know where. In front of what? You'll have to tell me."

This was too humiliating.

"You know, my pussy, from the vibrator in my bottom … and the spanking …"

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

"Please, just touch me a little."

Morgan slid his hand between her legs. The skinny little high school girl was dripping wet.

"Ohhh, dear G-d, I like that …"

He moved his hand forward and upward through her groove, straight to her hard little pearl. Morgan pushed back the hood and pressed his fingers against her slick little clit. It only took a flick or two and Sally started to tremble.

"Please, Mr. Morgan, I'm sorry … but I can't help it."

The orgasm began very quickly, and Morgan held the little girl in place, bent over the table, his fingers pressed against her clitoris, until it was finished.

Morgan would make her come back again tomorrow after school to begin their 'extra credit' hypnosis experiments. He wondered what she would look like when she was naked, and what it would feel like to stuff his cock up her sexy little ass with the tiny vibrator already in place, humming away, buried deep in her sensitive rectum, driving both of them crazy.

12