Nuts to Newton - Stephie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers

After a while – seconds, minutes, I don't know – I heard Jenkinson say "By rights, I should call the police or something. This is really... well..."

"Sorry, man." Paul said beside me, "I just couldn't help myself. She's too fucking cute as 'm sure you've noticed."

"Yes... well..." Unbelievably, Jenkinson was embarrassed, "I, um, that is, she is very..."

"Fucking gorgeous? Say it, man, she won't be offended."

My heart did a little back-flip when Jenkinson swallowed hard and said, "Well, yes. Very beautiful, very, um sexy."

When I realised that the guy was still staring at my naked body, at Paul's juices running down from my swollen pussy, I had a sense of reality returning. I pulled the bed-cover over my legs and pussy, but a tiny rebel part of my brain made me leave my breasts exposed.

"I... well, thank you," I stammered, blushing under the flush that was already burning my cheeks, "And I'm sorry if we... well, offended." Speaking to the guy as he stared at my bare breasts gave me a feeling of power and excitement that I can't even begin to describe.

Jenkinson managed to look into my eyes, "It's, um, okay. Better than okay, in fact. I was just shocked at first, but well, you are.. what your husband said."

Paul laughed, "Fucking gorgeous?"

"Yes, that." After a pause, Jenkinson gave a sheepish grin, "Fucking gorgeous."

That sent another aftershock trembling through me, but I didn't dare keep the game going any longer. I was getting worried about how turned on I still was – and what that could lead to. I pulled the cover up higher, covering my nakedness. "Thanks. But I guess we'd better go now."

Beside me, Paul whispered "Sure?"

"Yeah."

"I'd better get your things then."

I put a hand on his arm, "It's a bit late for modesty, isn't it?" I was almost as shocked as the two men when the words came out of my mouth. It took me a few seconds to work out what I was saying and then the reason became clear. I turned to face Paul, "It's a thank you to you." I glanced across at Jenkinson, "And to you, I guess."

Before I could change my mind – or more accurately, come to my senses – I pushed the bedcover away and stood up, my legs trembling. Jenkinson was well inside the room now, and I took a circuitous route so I didn't get too close to him – but I moved slowly enough that he got a damned good look.

I could scarcely believe what I was doing – or how damned good it felt. I was feeling powerful, alive, celebratory, sated and yet still tingling with excitement. A part of me knew that some of these feelings were going to stay with me now, but another part knew that in a few minutes I was going to feel the shadows and echoes of my former shyness. It was weird, but those two strands of self-knowledge freed me up to enjoy the moment all the more.

As I collected my underwear, blouse and skirt, I took my time, turning my body in all directions, deliberately displaying myself in a manner that would have been beyond impossible just a few days before. I relished the reactions of the guys – Jenkinson who would always be a first for me, but who I would never see again, and my beloved Paul now knew just how sexually provocative I could be, and who would join with me in celebrating my liberation.

I felt so in control, even when the guys descended the stairs and stood close by as I dressed much more slowly than I needed to. Every time I focused on the situation I experienced the strangest sensation of erotic fulfilment and that glorious power and self-confidence. The touch of my silky underwear against my sensitive labia and my still-erect nipples sent the gentlest of tingles through me. The best I can describe that sensation was that it was like the softest, gentlest and yet most intense orgasm.

When it was all over and we left the house, climbed into Jenkinson's car and set off back to the town, I had the briefest pang of loss, of a moment over too soon, but with every turn of the car's wheels I felt more alive and in control of myself than I ever had before.

At the estate agency, Jenkinson stood with is for a couple of minutes, his cheeks still aflame, and he thanked both of us in hushed tones. He shook Paul's hand, a gesture that had my husband smiling at me, and then Jenkinson turned to me.

"I'm not sure what else I can say, but thank you. Your husband is beyond lucky, he's blessed. You're the most incredible woman I've had the pleasure to meet." Even though he stammered the words – or perhaps because of his nervousness – they thrilled me to the very heart of my soul.

I thought at first he was going to shake my hand as well, but instead he lurched forward and gave me a hug. It lasted just a couple of seconds before he turned on his heel and pretty much ran into his office – but it was long enough for me to feel the hardness at his groin and the trembling that run through his muscles.

I don't think Paul and I spent more than three or four hours that weekend without making love.

*****

It probably goes without saying that I spent a lot of time over the next couple of weeks trying to come to terms with what had happened – what I had done. It took a while before I was totally comfortable with myself and my actions, but all the time I knew deep down that I had done the right thing. It was as if a switch – my shyness switch, if you like – had been flicked from 'on' to 'off', and I was a new person in so many ways.

Paul was gently disbelieving at first, but he knew me well enough even then to see that I was happy with myself. Even so, he was clearly reluctant to ask me whether I would do anything like that again and it was me who raised the subject when I couldn't bear to see him torture himself any longer. Perhaps it was the calm, even way I brought the subject up that had Paul's jaw dropping so comically.

"Okay," I told him, "Here's the rules: no one we know or will meet again, no touching, no one too young or too old, no cameras of any sort, no places where we'd get arrested, and no restraints. Anything else is fine. Got that?"

"Are you... do you mean... are you talking about...?"

I laughed, "Want me to pick your jaw up for you? And, yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about."

"Wow!"

"Thank you."

Paul shook his head like a cartoon-character trying to re-arrange his addled brain, "And you're sure about it?"

"I am, husband. You have only got yourself to blame, but your wife has discovered that she is – or has become – an exhibitionist."

"Now that's blame I'm quite happy to take."

I smiled at his dog-with-two-tails expression. "Good, because I've worked it our and you really are to blame. It was Newton that got it all wrong."

"Meaning?"

"Well, Newton said that for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. The trouble is, you performed an action and my reaction was anything but opposite. And then you reacted the same way, and I reacted the same way again... get my drift?"

"I think so. As long as you're totally happy."

"Oh, I'm way more than happy. From now on, it's fun and games all the way. And nuts to Newton."

*****

That all happened nearly a year ago, and Paul and I are happier now than we were even on that day. We still play the fantasy game – played it last night in fact. It involved a game of cards and... well, I don't have time to tell you right now because I'm busy learning how to read a marked deck. Tell you what? I'll bring you up to date in a few days, okay?

JohnBous
JohnBous
20 Followers