Nuubian Saga Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing his slave women brings an unexpected reward.
6.1k words
4.46
35.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All people depicted are understood to be 18 years of age or older.

*

Peioka and his war council sat on the bamboo mats in the high tower of what had once been Hakomsa's fortress. It was a cobbled-together bastion of rock inside a wooden palisade which overlooked the ocean. To more civilized eyes it might have seemed primitive, but for Nuubia it was a bulwark against the frightening elements, wild animals, and tribal enemies. A bristling hedgehog wall of sharpened stakes enclosed the fortress's outer wall, breached only by a thin gap near the official fortress gate. All 400 plus souls of Peioka's tribe now either lived in the fortress or farmed the garro pods in the terraced fields etched into the hillsides.

As new Warchief, Peioka had chosen to lessen the tribe's reliance on the sea's bounty, growing their own food to make the fortress more self-sufficient and stockpile food. If he were going to launch an invasion of neighboring tribes, he preferred to be ready for any counter punch.

Peioka regarded all in the circle of his advisors. Some he almost trusted. Others he did not trust further than they could be thrown. Peioka's philosophy was, 'Keep your enemies as close as your friends, but only as long as you have to.'

He glanced first at Zomaru, the gruff witch doctor. The muscle-bound, scar-faced man who claimed a special connection to the Spirit's world was the most overtly hostile. Zomaru did not like Peioka's decision to abolish the Sacrifice to Elal. Only Peioka's willingness to pay lip service to the angry god kept the two from open blows.

Besides Zomaru sat Palanri, leader of the veteran warriors. He was a pragmatist, and looked to where the wind blew, caring more about competence than belief. Peioka saw in him a potential ally, and viewed him with respect.

Beside Palanri sat Keiho, the charismatic if unofficial leader of the younger, more headstrong warriors. Peioka had chosen his adopted son well. The young man showed promise, and he was loyal to a fault.

Last there sat the elder of the tribe, Okonwe. The man's flowing greyish beard and light grey eyes seemed a good match for his shriveled skin. Though the Nuubians were not immortal, their life spans were long: the years 20 through 50 were prime years of procreation for both men and women, when they remained in the flower of youth and beauty. A long-lived man could usually reach 125 years, and Okonwe had surpassed that. But for all his age, the shriveled old man carried himself with dignity and a kernel of strength.

Peioka did not know what to think of him, but a tiny voice warned that the elder was not to be underestimated.

The council sat and spoke for many hours over what should be done and the proper path to war. There was open ocean to the west - no conquest could be had there. But to the east, north, and south lay the territories of three other tribes.

The question was, which should be overthrown by force? Could some be peaceably absorbed? Which fruit was ripest for the plucking? Opportunities had to be based on all relevant factors, and not just on what tribal adversary had the strongest warriors.

Peioka considered the tiny kingdoms of his three Warchief neighbors - Uruga to the east, Aleu to the south, and Kanunu to the north.

Uruga was a fat, passive Warchief. He was a man who cared more for comfort than for ambition. His only son was by all accounts as soft, and with the same inclinations.

Aleu was older than Okonwe by at least a decade, a doddering old man with three ambitious sons, but they were too absorbed jockeying for position against one another to pose much of a menace for the time being.

Kanunu was the obvious threat. A Warchief 30 years of age, Kanunu was young, known for his tactics in battle, and had already led two famous raids into Aleu's and Uruga's lands. He had captured many female slaves, and word had spread of his extensive harem.

Debate snarled back and forth when Peioka called a break to the meeting. The words had been too heated, and Peioka wanted to lower the tension in the room.

"Tribe-kin," Peioka said, addressing them all, "let us take a break, and a useful one at that. I have asked my slave harem to attend us." Peioka clapped and three naked females entered the room, their wrists bound with rope in front of them. Peioka found it useful to remind the slaves of their place. He had no wife - for the Nuubians of this tribe did not consider women equals. All women were considered slaves, although those women born within the tribe were usually ranked higher than those captured in raids.

The first slave girl was Ohana, and her fellow slave was Hira. Ohana was the taller, sturdier of the two. Ohana's breasts were full, begging to be suckled. Hira was petite, a willowy specimen of femininity. Both girls had long dark hair, black as crow feathers, and smooth, golden skin which seemed even more beautiful in the fading light. The slave girls were in their early 20s, and the men's cocks immediately stiffened when they entered the room.

Behind them came Nolani, her nipple rings catching the sunlight between the tower's open windows. Together these three formed Peioka's modest harem.

Peioka gestured impatiently at Ohana and looked towards Okonwe. "Don't be shy, little sluts. Plenty of cock here for all of you. Ohana, make yourself useful. Give Okonwe a proper coupling."

Ohana nodded, leaning between Okonwe's legs and flicking her tongue at the tip of his weathered penis. Okonwe groaned, then growled as Ohana's lips slipped around his cock, forming good suction as she pumped her mouth back and forth, lubricating his cock in preparation for a thorough fucking.

Hira glanced at the cornucopia of cocks and settled at last on Zomaru's. The grim witch doctor thrust her onto her hands and knees before him, his hands cupping her tits for leverage as he teased his cock up and down her slit. "You are kind to share this one's sweet pussy, Warchief. Some would say such sharing is a sign of weakness," he added, a veiled barb thrown Peioka's way.

Peioka ignored the remark and motioned for Nolani to suck him. The big-breasted slave was soon leaning over him, slurping fervently on his mammoth-sized prick. Her gurgling momentarily paused as Keiho approached from behind, positioning his manhood between Nolani's pussy lips and thrusting his hips forward with such force that Nolani gasped as the cock both filled her and nearly sent her headlong into Peioka's lap.

"I hope you do not mind sharing her, Father."

"Not at all, stepson. We are family, and what is mine is yours," Peioka replied.

Peioka watched, impressed as Nolani endeavored to take his shaft entirely in her mouth. She impaled her lips on his straining penis, progressing downward until her nose tickled his pubic muff.

Peioka's groan reached a critical depth, his testicles eager to be emptied as the big-breasted slave suckled harder and harder, gurgling and holding him tightly in her hot mouth. He felt Nolani's breasts brush against his knees as she bottomed out her luscious lips at the base of his rigid man-meat.

"Uuuhhh you little fuck-slave...don't stop!" Peioka growled. Meanwhile the Warchief noted with satisfaction that Hira was groaning delightfully, her nipples hardened little points as Zomaru's vein-bulging shaft buried itself in her heat, fucking her brutally from behind. The witch doctor's grunts were accentuated by the occasional slap as Zomaru's hands smacked Hira's smooth-skinned ass cheeks again and again and again. Zomaru's free hand held the back of Hira's neck to hold her in place.

The slender slave girl moaned, shocked at how thick and long the witch doctor's cock was...almost as prodigious as the Warchief's, who was her new master. Her bound hands pressed firmly into the bamboo matting, barely keeping her slender figure from sprawling forward with the force of Zomaru's constant fucks.

But this didn't seem to satisfy Zomaru for long. He spit into Hira's puckered ring and pulled out his penis only long enough to reposition it at the entrance to the slave's tighter hole. Hira squealed as her young ass was brutally taken, the cock feeling like a battering ram as it slammed toward her bowels.

"Ooh Spirit safeguard me. Be gentle, Master. Your cock is plunging into my ass. Please...would you not prefer my soft, inviting cunt?" Hira asked hopefully.

"Silence! You were born to FUCK, not SPEAK," Zomaru replied. He grabbed a long reed-woven crop which he kept on his discarded belt to discipline difficult slave girls. He now smacked it against the smooth skin above Hira's pussy, pumping her ass with his cock as her moans sailed to new heights.

"Please Master, it hurts!" Hira wailed.

To Zomaru's surprise, Peioka reached out, fondling Hira's tits as he voiced encouragement.

"Not bad, Zomaru. You know how to show these little cunts who's in charge."

Hira's groans progressed with the rhythm of the crop now smacking against her cunt lips. Her agonized groans reached a crescendo as Zomaru roared at her, "Squeeze your ass on my thick manhood as if you're taking a shit. I want to feel how tight you are, bitch!"

Hira was shocked at the sudden removal of the riding crop. Then Peioka's hand was reaching out to stroke and tease her clit even as Zomaru fucked her anus. If Peioka's interference bothered the witch doctor, he made no sign of it.

The witch doctor fucked Hira harder and with more vigor until Peioka's attentions to her clitoris sent the naked slave girl over the brink. Hira moaned, her ebony hair thrashing as her head whipped back and forth. Her whole body shook as she came violently, her pussy juice spattering and soaking the bamboo mat.

Zomaru thrust into her tiny ass to the hilt, grunting hard as his penis shot a huge load of jism into her bowels. He held her sexy ass firmly against his pelvis until the last drop of seed had emptied before sliding back onto his haunches, panting and satisfied.

Peioka's cock meanwhile was itself ready to burst. Nolani finally withdrew her mouth from its sucking frenzy. Peioka nearly came as Nolani drew back, her lips dripping with half a dozen cheese-like strands of cum. Nolani tried to lick her lips, but the cum had already oozed to her sexy tits. Peioka roughly took her by the throat, half choking her as he ordered her to get up and straddle him.

"Get your pussy on this cock!" Peioka shouted. Immediately Nolani leapt into his lap, forcing Keiho's disappointed cock to slip free as she mounted her master and surrendered herself to the impalement of the Warchief's incredible prick.

Her bound wrists pushed firmly against Peioka's hard chest muscles as the Warchief told his frustrated adopted son to put his cock into her mouth. Keiho took him up on the suggestion, standing beside Nolani and thrusting his cock between her pliant lips. Nolani moaned as one cock filled her mouth and another drilled her pussy.

All the while, Okonwe's more modest grunts also joined the sex-filled chorus in the room. Ohana's pussy pumped back and forth, enticing his ancient cock with her cunt's sweet, vice-like squeeze along every inch of his shaft. She rode his cock like a sex-crazed female.

"This little one is a real whore," Okonwe rasped. "I thank you for your hospitality, Warchief." So saying, the weathered elder leaned forward, suckling on Ohana's breasts as his cock twitched, one spurt of cum joining the next until he'd filled her completely. Ohana purred like a kitten, her moan telling all that she felt the sticky heat filling her insides.

Zomaru reluctantly let Hira turn around and suck her fluid-remnants off of his penis. The grim man growled at her to suck harder, and as she did the prick came back to life. She continued to slurp up and down his shaft, her tongue massaging the underside of Zomaru's cock until he rewarded her by standing up and lifting her into his arms, planting his phallus under her cunt as he cupped her ass cheeks and firmly bounced her up and down.

"Uuuhhh...Yes Master. Impale this slave's worthless snatch. I love you tearing the insides of my pussy with your big, nasty cock!" Hira cooed. She knew now that Zomaru liked sex rough and his slaves submissive, and that her master wouldn't protect her from his brutal sex. She tried to make the most of it.

Her bound hands gripped the back of Zomaru's neck hard. She bit her lip as the scar-faced witch doctor impaled her again and again. Her pebbled nipples brushed against his hairy chest, and his hands clenched her ass cheeks hard as he came.

"Take my fucking cum, you worthless little slut!" Zomaru growled, and Hira shuddered as she felt the sticky cum surge up her love-hole. She gasped suddenly, her body reeling as one of Zomaru's swimmers impregnated her.

Nuubian women could usually sense the rare event when a sperm fertilized one of their eggs. The long-lived Nuubians were not as fertile as shorter-lived humans, but every three or four years a slave might get pregnant...and now was Hira's turn.

The cum-filled slave girl groaned. "Master has made me pregnant. I feel a life forming in my belly." All male eyes focused in on Hira as her slender nakedness sagged, exhausted against Zomaru's chest. Zomaru just held the girl against his hard body, enjoying the feel of her tits rubbing against his skin, proud of the child he'd just created inside her.

This would be cause for a celebration feast when the moon rose. Peioka had decreed that from now on Elal was the god of war AND fertility, and that each new pregnant woman would be honored.

Hira sighed against Zomaru's chest, feeling sticky remnants of cum slide free of her snatch. She would not get to raise her baby - the elder women were free of all sexual duties and reserved as the exclusive caregivers of the tribe's youngest. When children were old enough, the men took over their instruction.

Zomaru idly stroked Hira's cunt lips as his flaccid cock swung free. He watched the odd expression of dazed satisfaction and pleasure wash over the slave's face as he plied her young clitoris with his fingers in his own way of saying 'thank you' and giving her a reward for her fertility.

"UhhhHH... th-thank you Master...thank you for fucking me hard and impregnating me with your glorious cock," she sighed. She rested her head against his chest, her hands caressing his belly as he continued to fondle her clitoris.

The other men congratulated Zomaru. Even Peioka paid him homage.

"You have an impressive cock, Zomaru, brother-of-the-tribe. We shall celebrate the impending fruit of your loins. May I dare to call you 'friend'?" A long pause followed that bold question.

Only moments ago Zomaru and Peioka were barely veiled opponents, but now the Warchief had shared his harem slave girls, Zomaru had impregnated one of them, and this was a rare opportunity for any man of the tribe, to have one of the Warchief's own fuck-slaves to bear his child.

After what seemed eternity, Zomaru nodded and quietly said, "You may, Warchief, and you have my thanks."

He then returned to his clit-stroking campaign, until soon Hira was putty in his hands, her legs turning to jelly as arousal blossomed between her legs, the squelchy sound of her gathering juices filling the room as Zomaru finger-stroked her G-spot and rubbed her joy nub at the same time.

"Yes, Master Zomaru...please let this slave come again," Hira sighed, her words interrupted as Zomaru tipped her head back, giving her a ferocious kiss as his fingers pumped into her sex and stroked her. With his tongue deep in her mouth, he heard her muffled moan reach a peak. And then her delicate fingers were scratching his chest as the orgasm swamped her senses, the naked slave's pussy gushing on his fingers.

He withdrew his cunt-soaked fingers and lifted them to Hira's lips. "Taste yourself, bitch."

Meanwhile Ohana curled up next to a spent Okonwe as Peioka growled, pulling his cock out of Nolani at the last moment, spewing seed all over her tits and belly, the sticky cum-swaths streaming down in rivers to congeal at the downy pubic muff around her sex.

Nolani kept sucking Keiho though, and soon her muffled gasp entertained the men as the young warrior abruptly guided her to the nearby window, bending her naked torso through the opening as he speared her cunt from behind with his saliva-coated cock.

The people below in the courtyard looked up several stories at the tower's lower level, where the big-breasted slave could be seen moaning, her nipple rings flapping back and forth with the force of Keiho's fucks.

"Give it to her hard, my son. Spirit bless me, I'm already feeling my cock get hard again, watching you slam that rigid manhood of yours into the girl's soft glove of flesh. Give that cunt the fucking she so richly deserves!" Peioka urged. "Make her squeal!"

Now up to this time only Palanri had stood apart from the festivities. But he had stood watching with his cock long and hard, dripping pre-cum as he stroked himself and saw the slave girls satisfy their appointed pricks. Now the veteran warrior belatedly joined in, pushing Keiho aside long enough to insert his own cock between the busty slave's cunt lips. He fucked her with bestial abandon but didn't last long, almost moaning as his seed erupted, filling her velvety snatch before spilling in rivulets from her sore labia to form a sticky pool on the matting between her legs.

Keiho gave the older warrior a dark look before continuing his onslaught. His cock catapulted into Nolani's pussy with such force that she cried out, and then her moans continued at a quick pace until Keiho pinched her nipples hard and ordered her to come.

"Clench that cunt on my cock and gush your worthless cunt-juice on my balls!" Keiho roared.

Nolani bit her lip, trying desperately to obey. She reached downward with her bound wrists, fondling her own clit as his cock plunged through her tight, moist channel. She let out a primal scream - one of ecstasy rather than pain. Her juices flooded Keiho's plunging penis and dripped in copious streams to coat every inch of his pubic hair and sac.

That was all the young warrior could stand. He planted his cock firmly in her sheath, growling his release as he savagely squeezed her sexy tits. Her weary pussy was glistening with two types of cum when Keiho finally pulled out his contented cock and gave her ass an affectionate slap.

Peioka lay back, deeply satisfied. The cunt-slaves were ordered to leave except for Hira. The newly impregnated slave was allowed to stay and suck Zomaru's cock while the men continued their council of war, deciding on Uruga as the first target of conquest.

"We have chosen, then," Peioka said at last. Hira's cute lips drew off of Zomaru's cock, strings of cum oozing from her mouth as she spit on the cock and re-smothered it with her mouth and tongue.

"Yesssss..." Zomaru replied, and Peioka couldn't tell if the witch doctor was agreeing with him or encouraging the willowy sex slave to slurp harder on his cock.

Peioka smiled inwardly. His gamble in allowing the council to fuck his slave girls had paid off. Rather than seeing it as a sign of weakness, they had shown appreciation. Zomaru's impregnation of the beautiful Hira wasn't something he'd foreseen, but he'd taken the opportunity it offered, earning Zomaru's grudging acceptance for joining the witch doctor in celebration of a slave well-fucked and implanted with child.

His plan was taking shape. But would the attack on Uruga succeed as he hoped? Would his relationship with Zomaru continue to thaw? Only time would tell.

******

The sun hung like a peach about to be swallowed by the world. Uruga watched its descent from the bed chamber of his private hut, unaware of what came for him.

Enshrouded by the koah trees on the slopes far below, Peioka and 43 warriors armed with spears and shark-toothed clubs waited for cover of darkness.

12