Nuubian Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uruga had a barrel of a stomach. His belly resembled a giant tub, and though his shoulders had some muscle, the Warchief resembled an overstuffed gob of flesh more than the feared warrior each Nuubian Warchief was supposed to be.

But then again, Uruga did not mind being lazy and sharing power. His witch doctor, Skeyal, practically called the shots. The 350 or so souls who called Uruga leader knew where the real power lay. Now that did not mean that Skeyal didn't appreciate the legitimacy of authority that Uruga lent to him, allowing the devious witch doctor to be the power behind the throne.

And so, as had happened this day, Skeyal had arranged a little 'gift' for him. In this case the gift was naked, short, and petite, with little, firm breasts and a cute, heart-shaped face. Her dusky skin caught the sun nicely, and her eyes were light brown with a hint of orange as vibrant as coral.

The girl had known 18 summers and a little more, and she was undoubtedly young and nubile. Uruga admired her sexy mounds, the dark fuzz of pubic hair between her legs, and the smooth belly and attractive legs that completed the girl's irresistible body. She wore a necklace of shells marked in colorful pigments. Originally she was to be married to one of the other high-ranking warriors of the tribe. Skeyal allowed women to be traded in such a way to connect two warriors' households when they were mired in a long-term feud that might threaten the tribe's welfare.

This girl had been fortunate in that her chosen husband-to-be was also a love match. But the girl's unfortunate husband-to-be had ALSO been casting covetous eyes at Skeyal's position of head witch doctor. An unfortunate 'accident' had befallen him.

Now the girl was terrified. Uruga could see that much. She stood by the open doorway where the servants had left her, her eyes downcast. She didn't say a word. Skeyal had had her wrists put in wood manacles connected by a thin cord which allowed her hands some movement, but not too much. The witch doctor had left a crude key to unlock them on the chest near Uruga's bed.

"Come closer, sweetie. Have you a name?"

To Uruga's surprise the girl looked up at him with defiant eyes. "I am called Keona. I do not wish to be bedded, lord Warchief. I have...I have never known a man other than my betrothed, and Father has told me that such intimacy should be with one who's earned my heart."

Uruga gaped. He didn't know what to say at first. He thought to himself, 'So, this girl's father is one of the radicals who wishes to improve the status of women in the tribe. Such a pity that I will have to introduce his daughter to the cruel realities of the world.' He reminded himself to deal with the girl's father sooner rather than later.

His tribe was more progressive than most in Northern Nuubia. Men in theory had actual wives, though they could marry additional wives if they chose and have as many sex slaves as they wanted. When a man lost big in the gambling house near the village square, he might pay an extreme debt by selling off a beautiful daughter or female relative.

"Do you know why Master Skeyal sent you to me?"

The gorgeous teenager nodded. "Now that my betrothed is dead and I am no longer of my Father's family, I don't belong anywhere. As Warchief, you take possession of any female without a household."

Uruga nodded, lying back on his bamboo bed, its grass-woven rushes providing good comfort. "Very good, sweetie. So it goes without saying, your cute little ass belongs to me. Now...we can do this the difficult way or the easy way. I promise not to bite. If it helps, I also don't plan to fuck you just yet. Now come here and we can get those nasty cuffs off of you."

The dark-haired slave girl reluctantly walked to the bed, held out her hands while Uruga used the key. She rubbed her sore wrists as the Warchief discarded the cuffs.

"Thank you," she said softly.

He then told her to take off the colorful necklace.

When she hesitated, he looped an arm around her torso, stood up, and pressed her firmly against his naked flesh. She could feel his elongated cock pressed hard against her belly.

"Are you going to listen to what I say, girl, or does this cock need to acquaint itself with your sweet cunt?"

The girl stammered. "N-no great Warchief. I'll do what you ask." Keona took off the necklace, threw it aside as the Warchief laid back on the bed and gave what seemed to her an impossible order.

"Do-do I have to, Master?" she pleaded.

He had just ordered her to straddle his face with her cunt lips over his mouth.

Uruga looked at her darkly and gestured to whips and other implements of discipline which hung on the hut's wall.

Keona slowly walked over and straddled the rotund Warchief's face. His flat-nosed face broke out in a grin as he smelled the girl's sex. Without preamble he began to lick and suck that pearled nub. He heard the girl's abrupt intake of breath.

Keona's arms shot out to either side of the bed, grasping the big Warchief's shoulders as she leaned back and unconsciously thrust her pussy further into his tongue. Her immediate shudders brought him great satisfaction, and he nibbled on her bundle of exquisitely sensitive nerves for what seemed eternity to her.

The petite little slave looked down, her pussy moistening with each inexorable stroke of Uruga's tongue. She realized inwardly, 'Spirit save me, he's a revolting windbag, but the man's tongue...uhhh fuck...he's making me so WET.'

Her betrothed had always been a great cunt-muncher, bringing her to orgasm many times before implanting his manhood between her legs. This ugly Warchief was just as skilled, and it tormented Keona. Guilt and shame bloomed red on her cheeks. The teenage girl's mouth opened, and she shut it quickly, but not before letting a wordless moan escape.

"Mmmm...you taste good, sweetie. I think I'll call you Yummy-cunt. That has a nicer ring to it than Keona, don't you think?" The merciless Warchief continued to eat out her pussy, faster and faster. His tongue made devastating inroads, flicking deep between her labia, then coiling and sucking her clitoris until the nub was as hard as a cock.

"Ooooh please stop, Master. You're..." She didn't want to finish that sentence, but she had to when he kept licking and growling between licks.

"Say it, Yummy-cunt. Tell your Master how much you like having your pussy munched on!" As he said it, the Warchief playfully nipped at her clitoral nub, sending thriving shivers of sensation to heat the deep, warmer spots in her body. Her juices were already trickling onto his tongue. The squelchy sounds of her arousal couldn't be missed.

Keona sighed, her back arching, all the better to shove her cunt right into that heavenly tongue.

"Y-yes M-master...I...I love your tongue licking my pussy," she confessed. No sooner did she say the words, Keona felt the Warchief reach up his big hands to cup the globes of her ass, shoving her crotch hard into his face as he suckled on her clitoris savagely, grazing it with his teeth...hard but not painfully.

Keona let out a sudden scream, her body failing her. The orgasm tore through her so fast she hadn't seen it coming. Her young pussy streamed juices onto her Master's tongue, filling his mouth with her sweetness.

"Ahhhh fuck, you're a real gusher, sweetie." Uruga continued to lick out her cunt until most of her juices had been swallowed up. The rest of it glistened on the Warchief's nose and chin.

The Warchief smiled, but his eyes were less than lenient. "So, Yummy-cunt...I have done something for you, giving you pleasure. Is it not time for you to return my favor?"

Keona shuddered, realizing what he probably meant. She tried to deflect him. "May this slave give you a back massage, Master?"

"I think you know what I mean," Uruga growled. "I was going to let you get by with just sucking my cock. But just for that, trying to play me a fool, I think you should have to mount my cock and impale that horny snatch of yours."

Keona quailed at the thought. Looking backward, she saw a cock at least 10 inches tall, the thick pole of meat bulging with blue veins.

"Please, let me suck you," she begged. Before he could reply Keona lurched off of the Warchief's face, turned around and smothered his cock-head with her mouth. Uruga watched the sexy sight of the girl's wide open pussy lips hovering above his face as she went to town on his prick. Her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock with gusto, although her tiny mouth hadn't yet taken all of his shaft deep.

He groaned, pushing his cock upward so that her lips could engulf him that much easier. She gurgled, clearly surprised by his sudden movement. He spit into her wet pussy and grasped her legs, bringing her sex once more within reach of his tongue.

As the teenage captive continued to impale her lips around his prick, he gave back the love by eating out her pussy for a second round.

'Spirit help me, I have to make him come in my mouth. Maybe then he won't want to fuck my pussy," Keona thought.

The slave almost got her wish. As she drew off his cock for a quick breather, thick cheese-like strands drifted from her lips. She licked her chops, finding the cum smeared along her lips surprisingly sweet. 'Mmm...why does the bastard's seed taste so good?' she wondered.

Then she moaned as his tongue furiously battered her clit. She sank her mouth onto his cock again, slurping feverishly. The pre-cum tasted so good on the slave's palate, and soon she found herself almost sucking his cock just for the delicious flavor. 'Spirit condemn me. What's wrong with me?' she asked herself.

Then the disappointed teenager heard those fateful words from Uruga's mouth. "That's enough, Yummy-cunt. Time to mount up. You get to straddle a big, nasty cock and FUCK it. Lucky you!"

"Oh Spirit have mercy, please NO!" she cried, but she did as he asked. The nubile slave swiveled and readjusted herself. Placing her legs on either side of Uruga's, she gently grasped his long, thick cock and lined it up at the fuzz-enshrouded opening to her sex. She looked almost mesmerized by the pearly drop of cum gathered at its tip, the pulsing veins throbbing down all sides of the man's enormous prick.

She looked at Uruga's face. His eyes were glued intently to her pussy, hoping to watch every agonizing second as that pussy slowly lowered itself to encompass every inch of his penis. She tried one more time to reason with him.

"Please Master. I don't want to get pregnant."

"Too fucking bad. Now hurry up, Yummy-cunt! Impale that sweet pussy on my cock and ride my fat manhood like a mindless fuck-toy or I promise you, I will find a way to make your family suffer."

That gave her all the motivation she needed. 'That evil bastard,' she thought, but Keona had no choice, and she reluctantly sank her pussy downward. First she engulfed just the head of his cock. She bit her lip, groaning as it stretched her when she sank all the way down, bottoming out on his thick phallus.

She jerked her head forward, groaning in agony and pleasure simultaneously as she began to grind on his lap. Her pussy walls felt his cock rubbing in places that made her moans only intensify. "Fuck...uhhh" she groaned. "Fuck me...Master. Your cock feels so GOOD," she crooned. And it did. Though Keona hated her new Master's guts, she couldn't deny the pleasure she was getting from this.

Uruga sighed, his body aching with desire. He just lay there, letting the girl fuck herself, riding his cock toward what would be a sticky finish.

Darkness had fallen, though, and what he did not know was that Peioka and his warriors had already launched their stealth attack.

Keona cried out as Uruga's cock erupted in her pussy like a volcano. Huge spurts of cum filled her insides as she gasped, feeling the hot-white stickiness within her. She groaned, falling backwards as the excess cum seeped from her soiled cunt.

"Come back here and clean off my dick, sweetie!" Uruga ordered. But before she could obey a huge spear flew through the doorway of the hut, barely missing her head and implanting itself directly in Uruga's stomach. The fat Warchief gurgled and died, his eyes going lifeless.

The naked slave girl turned in time to see Peioka stride in, a blood-smeared club in his hand. He turned back to his warriors, who were mopping up the remnants of resistance. The unsuspecting warriors of Uruga's tribe had been caught completely by surprise. The sentries had died without a sound, and Skeyal himself had been brained to death in his bed.

The handsome Warchief gave Keona a triumphant grin, "Congratulations, little slut. I've just rescued you from Fatty over there. Welcome to my harem."

The girl sighed, realizing that it was best to accept her fate.

"Let's get to know each other, shall we?" Peioka growled. He took her by the wrist and guided her outside to the village square. Keona saw the people of her tribe being rounded up by Peioka's warriors. Her parents were among them. 'What would happen to them?' she wondered. When she dared ask, Peioka smiled.

"They are being absorbed into my tribe. Have no worries, girl. No harm will come to them as long as they don't put up a fuss. Now, where were we?" He slipped a finger into her cunt, feeling the slimy cum of Uruga still coating the insides of her love channel. "Messy little bitch, aren't you? What did that fat slob do to you? You poor thing. It's time you got fucked by a real man."

Bending the gorgeous fuck-slave over a smooth boulder right in front of several dozen onlookers, he lined up his cock between her labia and gently nudged his cock-head into her damp warmth. "Uuhhh fuck, you're nice and tight. Shove that sexy ass backward to meet my thrusts as I give you a good, hard fucking."

Keona groaned and obeyed, flinging her hips backward as the man-meat lanced through her soft tissues. Her supple breasts felt cold against the rough stone as he pressed a hand on her back to keep her firmly in place. The teenager's knuckles whitened as she tightened her hands on the boulder's edge, trying to clench her cunt muscles around his penis.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, great one. I am yours!" she squealed. Whoever this new Warchief was, she needed him to think of her affectionately...because she hoped that she could use her position as harem slave to this man as a bargaining chip to keep her family safe.

This was all going on in Keona's head as she felt the cock ram through her pussy again and again and again, until her pussy was dripping with arousal and the need to come.

"Come, little bitch. Come hard on your new Master's prick!" Peioka roared. He watched the dusky-skinned teenager slam her cunt lips back, squeezing firmly around his cock as she cried out in ecstasy.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Spirit YES! FUCK!" she wailed, and her juices spattered onto Peioka's cock.

With the conquest of Uruga's people, Peioka's tribe had nearly doubled in size. As his shaft thrust hard and fast into Keona's tight wetness, the Warchief considered his next target.

He didn't know what the future held for sure, but he did know one thing; his ambitions would not be denied.

******

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments are welcomed. Suggestions - where to take the story - also appreciated. Thank you for reading. A 3rd chapter will be available soon, if it isn't already.

12