NWMD!: Marnie & Roger's 40th Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you gave me a choice." Marnie protested.

"It's not for me, Missy." Larcher retorted, then he put a gag in her mouth.

He started fingering her open pussy. Marnie tried to rise up in protest, but the position of her outstretched arms only allowed her to raise her head up and down, not turn it to the sides or shake it "No".

"Hey I told you, 'I always look out for you.' You'll thank me for helping you get ready." He said, as he slid out his nightstick and started to slowly use it to bring her close to climaxing. Then he pulled it out, wiped it on her skirt, and put it away.

Marnie tried again to turn and see him, but she couldn't quite get her head around, besides he was now placing a sleeping mask over her eyes. He patted her gaping pussy a couple of times more and left her open and vulnerable to anyone who would happen by.

Larcher returned to the bar. He set up a Watchman television under the counter and tested the signal from the bedroom. "I hope none of the neighbors happen to be switching through channel seven tonight." He thought humorously to himself. He looked around and figured out who the hypnotist was because he had no theme in his dress. Dr. Powers noticed him looking at him and walked over to talk to Larcher. When he got there, Larcher asked if he would watch the bar for him for a few minutes, because he wanted to get something to eat before the caterers were gone.

When Larcher got to the kitchen, he found the three men all but done, just waiting patiently for their ride. "You know, the hostess has instructed me to tell you that she has a tip prepared for you upstairs in the master bedroom. There is one condition though. You can dally in any hole you want, but you must shoot in the rear most hole, if you get my meaning. The regular hole is for the birthday boy."

Their eyes were wide. They couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Oh, and be quick about it. Birthday Boy will be up shortly to have his present. He wouldn't like it if he knew how much she was willing to spend on your tips." Larcher added.

The three stole away upstairs swiftly but quietly. "This way." One pointed out, when he discovered Marnie's exposed inverted "V" from her splayed position staring at him from the bed. The three squeezed in at the door to see. They were stunned. They couldn't believe their luck. They approached cautiously, as if she could snare them. Then they gently stroked her legs and rear.

"Nice legs." One remarked. "Nice butt!" "Look, I've never seen a completely shaved one." The others added.

"This is great Miss. Thank you." One guy said as he stood between her legs, looking at her love zone, rubbing his cock through his pants.

Marnie tried to move her head. All she could manage was an up and down. With her eyes covered from their view, they took it as "You're welcome."

One guy crawled on the bed next to her. "Look at this nice trim stomach. What's this no bra? I could swear . . ." He recalled "Can we look at your breasts too?"

Marnie tried to move again, but it could be interpreted as an enthusiastic "Yes" if you wanted it to be so.

"Look guys, these are nice, so full and big. Lady you are blessed with a nice body." The guy to her side said.

The third guy was now on the other side. "No, your husband, Birthday Boy, is blessed." He said. "Hey guys, she has tie down rings on her tits."

The two guys at her sides started to play with her tits, in particular, her nipples and her new rings, flipping them around, while the first guy pulled down his pants and started to rub his shaft along her mons Veneris and lower belly. Then he slid it in her pussy for some moaning and groaning.

Marnie thought to herself, "I wanted to take these guys on, but not like this. Well okay boys, just don't leave me hanging for god's sakes."

Just as she decided to get into it, he pulled out and worked it painfully into her rear. Within a few short strokes, he was shooting his warm deposit into her rectum. When he was through, he went to recover, taking the place of the guy on her right on the bed.

The second guy stood and admired the well-toned legs and rear Marnie presented. "Boy this is a real nice butt. I bet it likes to be spanked."

Marnie's head reared up again. "Boy she is into everything." Then he started to mildly spank on a cheek a few times, then on the other. He was pausing occasionally to watch the color change and the flesh wobble. He was working his way down her legs when the third guy piped up, "Com'on Man, we've got to get out of here before Birthday Boy shows up for his present."

The second guy took out his cock, at this insistence, and started to saw the underside up along the crack of Marnie's ass cheeks to harden it before plunging in for the juice. He worked quickly at the third guy's prodding, and pulled out just as Marnie was ready to cave into an orgasm. Then Marnie heard footsteps, but no one was talking.

The owner, Vivian, was in the room casing out the situation. Marnie heard whispering, then a different kind of touch on her left breast and rosy rear. The second guy went back to sawing his cock in her crack and then poked it in her rear for his finale.


Next there was waiting, while she heard rustling. She imagined that they were robbing her, until she felt a female hand tying shoestrings to her nipple rings. Then all at once there was someone lying next to her on her right, lying on their back. Someone was between the legs of this person and another was on the other side of the bed by her outstretched arms. The third guy was at her vortex rubbing his cock up and down the inside of her inner legs at her pussy. Then the shoestrings went taut, and the third guy found a home for his cock in her snatch. He started riding her, holding on to the shoestrings as reigns, like he was guiding a buckboard during an Oklahoma land rush.

Marnie realized it was the woman next to her, when her right hand went to cup Marnie's right breast. One man was between Vivian's legs and the other was massaging her tits making her groan.

The third guy inside Marnie was a good fuck, but the pain from the laces was enough to cut her efforts at cumming off at the pass. Unless he were to stop pulling on the laces right then, he would surely leave her hanging. He pulled out, like the others and deposited his frustration in her rear hole as well, leaving her itching for relief at both openings.

Vivian came putting her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. They all quickly got dressed and slipped out of the house unnoticed.

Meanwhile, Larcher had told Dr. Powers that he had instructions from the Hostess to start without her, as she was tied up for awhile. "She was hoping that you'd be able to put everyone under. Is that going to be possible?"

"I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do so, yes." Dr. Powers responded.

"Great. Then for his birthday, the women are to do a sensual number individually for Birthday Boy. He can get excited, but she wants him stuck so he can't touch any of them. To keep the husbands from interfering, maybe you could figure out something for them. The point is, she wants him really primed for what she has in store for him later." Larcher instructed.

"We can work something out I'm sure." Dr. Powers responded confidently.

Dr. Powers put Roger under first. He entertained and distracted Roger's guests by putting Roger through some typical parlor tricks to amuse and amaze them. While he had their rapt attention, he put them under as well. When everyone was sufficiently under for him to direct their behavior, he instructed the women to believe they were in a contest, that their husbands were their personal coaches, and that their coaches wanted them to win very much. They were instructed to dance as seductively as possible in front of the birthday boy. They could do anything they wanted, but were not allowed to touch him. Anyone, who made Roger cum, would be a winner. Then Roger was made to think he was super-glued to his chair.

Barbara was brought up first and she began a seductive imitation of a belly dance. George started cheering her on. "Com'on Honey, you can do it." He got up and pulled down Roger's uniform shorts to his ankles. Then sat down to cheer his wife on some more. Then he got up again and pulled Roger's briefs down as well. Barbara tried every move she could think of, including the slow removal of clothing at her husband's insistence, until she was dancing, crawling, and undulating on the floor in front of Roger, masturbating and cumming, trying to get Roger to erupt. It was only with Dr. Powers' assurance that she would get another chance that Barbara agreed to give up the floor for someone else to try.

Larcher stopped watching Marnie and the caterers, and was now video taping the evening's entertainment, but was careful not to tape when Dr. Powers was giving instructions.

One by one, the wives tried their best to get Roger to cum. One by one, the husbands competitively cheered, barked instructions, and implored their wives to seduce Roger into climaxing without touching him. Each tried at first to act in character with their costume. It gave them a context to work from. Tinkerbell tried to will Roger to cum by sprinkling glitter on his erection and crotch. Husband Dan couldn't help himself, and started to rub his crotch through his costume. Dr. Powers went with that and allowed each of the men to do what comes naturally, as long as, they didn't cum until they were with their wives again at home.

Roger looked to be in shock, when his sister-in-law, Sally, danced out of her pajama top, bra and then panties. Mary even hopped around like Cheetah, squatting her cunt open and flopping her breasts around Roger, as she hooped and squealed in his ears. Dee Dee danced the hula like she knew what she was doing. Husband Will came up behind her and pulled her panties down from under her grass skirt and she resumed after stepping out of them. The top of her coconut bra seemed to come undone on its own, and she helped it off the rest of the way by untying it in the back, letting her perky handfull sized tits swim free. Betty danced down to just her silk scarf, which she partially squatted over, while sawing it across her clitoris. She came a couple of times in what appeared to be surprise orgasms, as she closed then opened her eyes, emitting soft feminine "Oooo's" as she came in shudders.

Each continued on her own rendition of what she thought would be sexy, with suggestions from their coach husband. Each came several times, and all looked exhausted at the point that Dr. Powers asked them to wait for another turn. The men were going nuts, being allowed to be turned on, but mentally prevented from cumming. Never was there a room filled with hornier people at one time.

Dr. Powers took them all down deeper and had them rest a minute while he conferred with Larcher. They decided to have the men line up side by side. Then he had the wives stand in front of the man, besides her own husband, that she would most like to go out with, if she were not married. Dr. Powers had to add the caveat that it could not be Roger either. When three wanted Dan, he had them pick their second or third choice. Nobody seemed to pick Bob, so he convinced Barbara, who was slow in deciding that he was really the man of her dreams.

Next, he had the women help this man in front of them out of their costume. The men were then instructed to put on the costume of the husband whose wife stood before them. Then he had the women put back on the costume of the actual wife of the man they stood before. Finally, he had these new pairs cuddle with each other, while awaiting further instructions.

Larcher asked him if he could keep them that way for fifteen minutes. "Okay, but only if I can get a copy of that tape."

"You got it" Larcher responded and took Dr. Powers' card.

Then Larcher went upstairs. He stood at the door gazing at Marnie's bound form. "I hope you saved some of that for Birthday Boy." Then he went to the armoire and retrieved the radio camera, and put it in his bag.

Marnie lowered herself as far as she could go on the bed to hide the nipple rings from Larcher's view, sticking her rear out slightly more. Larcher went around to the front, took off the sleeping mask, and looked her in the eyes. Marnie looked up at him with a worried "What now" look. Then he took the gag out and put it in the bag.

"Larcher, I've got to cum. Those men were so quick, and then they would put it in my rear. I bet you told them to do that."

"Now, aren't you glad I prepared you for them? I always look out for you, don't I?"

"God Larcher, I've got to cum bad. Untie me. I'll do it myself."

"That's Roger's job. He'll be right up. Because I like you, I'll check you for leaks back there." Larcher went around behind her and dabbed her with a Kleenex. Then he worked her up again till she was panting and forcing out occasional "Oooo's" every few exhales. He patted her pussy a couple of times and said he would send up Birthday Boy. Then he put the green wrapped package in her mouth, saying, "Did you guess right?" Then he left.

When he returned to the living room, Dr. Powers was waiting nervously. "We've got to send Birthday Boy up for his special Birthday present, and send this crowd on its way." Larcher directed.

"I don't want to be here when they come to." Dr. Powers insisted.

"Well, can you do it so they all come around at the same time when you're gone?"

"Oh sure, but I'm going to have to ask you to say "One" when it is time."

Dr. Powers had Roger get dressed and believe that he had thanked everyone and said good night. He gave him amnesia for why he was so horny. Before sending him upstairs, Larcher insisted that he be given the suggestion that he could try coming all he wanted in his wife's cunt, but would come to realize that he can only cum in her rear hole. Then he was awakened and bounded up the stairs to his waiting bride.

Dr. Powers started bringing the group back from trance, (Ten). He had them remember wishing Roger and Marnie good night, with appropriate "Thank you's" (Nine). But, they would not remember anything else from being in trance, (Eight) nor why they were in a different costume, (Seven). They would all feel a need to go home right away, (Five). They would remember having a wonderful time, the best they have ever had, (Four). They would open their eyes and be fully awake when they heard the bartender's voice say "One", (Three). They were now ready to open their eyes, (Two). And, he stopped and slipped out the door. Larcher had been setting up the radio camera on the dining room table aimed at the living room, with the Watchman in the kitchen.

As he was tuning in the room to its best clarity, in walked Brenda, Susan, and Jeff. "What's . . .?" Brenda started to ask.

"Shhh. I'll be right back." Larcher said, as he went through the dining room peeking into the living room and said, "One," forcefully, and ran back into the kitchen. All four heads squeezed in to watch. First Susan, then Brenda noticed that no one was in their original costume.

Each couple looked at each other and blushed. Then they went pale, when they realized this new person with them was wearing their spouse's costume. Then general panic set in when they each realized they were wearing someone else's costume as well. Everyone was so embarrassed that they quickly sorted out who they were going home with and started heading for the door. Barbara and George were last to leave, and the quartet could tell they were looking around for Susan.

"Sue you'd better go. I'll call you tomorrow." Brenda coached.

Susan met her parents in the dining room, and was heard to say as her voice faded, "What is going on . . .?"

"So Walter, did you have a hand in this? Like I need to ask." Brenda asked.

"It was part of your mother's entertainment planned for the evening. That's all." He replied. "Now, why don't the three of us go for some ice cream while your mother reenacts those boudoir pictures for your dad upstairs, shall we?"

12