NWMD!: Marnie Becomes a Shareholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some applause, Kenneth signaled Bill to lower the shackles. Marnie's arms and legs lay limply at her sides as Kenneth and Bill reset the structure supporting her. "Well Marnie, you're half way there. Now if I could just get you to roll over onto your stomach, we'll get you set for the rest." Kenneth said.

Marnie was repositioned over the padded structure, which was more like a trestle now. Since she did not want the men to do her in her cunt, Kenneth had her kneeling with her knees fastened apart, bent over a "T" shaped configuration, to open her rear. The cross section of the "T" went across her thighs and belly. The trunk of the "T" ran along her abdomen to just below her chin, leaving her head free to go up and down. Her full breasts hung down on either side freely, and her wrists were fastened to the floor, holding her in this position without any possibility of moving.

Marnie felt embarrassed and vulnerable, open and on display bound as she was. She scanned the audience, and found many of them looking at her with arousal. Others were not paying any attention to her at all, as they were in the middle of their own sexual performances, in solo, duo, and trio sets.

Kenneth moved up to Marnie's face and said, "Would you mind giving me a little extra incentive?" as he put his erection in front of her face.

Marnie dutifully opened her mouth with the slight hint of disgust on her face, and took it in. His was a lot better tasting than Larcher's. Meanwhile, Bill was getting some lotion out of one of the drawers that were located on the front of the dais. Marnie felt a little pool of cool oil collected at her anal opening, then Bill's fingers, as he prepared her hole for entry. Kenneth slid his cock reluctantly out of Marnie's mouth and switched places with Bill. Bill gave his cock to Marnie to suck and Kenneth went knocking at her backdoor.

Marnie was tight, and at first Kenneth thought maybe she would now like it better in her cunt considering the tight fit, but tried again, while holding her cheeks apart with his thumbs, to gain as easy an access as possible. When he got it past the sphincter, he waited a second. Then he slid it slowly in all the way and stopped, as Marnie groaned at the initial pain. He waited for a few moments for Marnie to adjust to having his cock in her rectum, until a voice was heard from the audience, "Hey what the fuck is this? Are you going to do her or not?" A rude man spoke out.

Kenneth looked at the man, embarrassed, maybe more for the club than himself. He gained eye contact with him and tried to assess the situation. Then he slowly slid out and in again. Then the man piped up again, "What do you call this? This is no initiation. I don't even think it is in the rules that the nominating parties are allowed to do the initiation, am I right?" No one answered, as if no one wanted to take him on.

He came down from the stands and up to the stage. Then he grabbed Kenneth's arm and swung him out of Marnie's rear. Kenneth went stumbling off the stage and put his hands down behind himself to avoid falling all the way to the ground. Bill rushed to him to make sure he was okay. Kenneth started to lunge at the man, but Bill caught him and restrained him from fighting with the bigger stronger opponent.

The man realizing that he would have a free go of it, went around to Marnie's face with his semi-hard cock and said, "Open up bitch."

Kenneth told Bill to find Kirk, the manager, while he stayed by to watch Marnie. The man was not getting any cooperation from Marnie, who said, "No. I don't want to do it with you."

He bent down and grabbed a nipple between the index finger and thumb of each hand and squeezed hard until Marnie screamed in pain. Then he tried to get his cock in her mouth before she closed it again. Next, he held her nose closed so she would have to open her mouth for a breath. When she gasped finally for air, he shoved it in. Then he grabbed her hair as a precaution against being bitten, and forced her to suck it. When he was hard, we withdrew and went around behind her. He looked up at the stands where he came from and waved two buddies down to join him. When they were on the stage, he plunged in Marnie's rear hole in one powerful thrust. As she opened her mouth to utter her reaction to the sudden extreme pain, one of the friends put his cock in her mouth to muffle her screams, while the other went down to the side of the stage and rummaged in the drawers. When he emerged with a riding crop, he started to slap Marnie's tits with it.

Bill came rushing in with Kirk, manager, who was now the only clothed person in the room. Kenneth explained the situation as the scene continued. Kirk said, "I've got to be sure she isn't consenting to this before I stop it."

He watched, as Kenneth pointed out Marnie's negative reaction to what was happening to her, but he wasn't certain that it wasn't part of the show. When the first man came in a gut wrenching thrust and his buddy in Marnie's mouth pulled out to take his place, Kirk stepped up and asked Marnie if she was all right. "Please make them stop." She said weakly.

"That's it, Gentlemen. Stop. Now stop!" He said loudly, to the second guy who was trying to get his cock in her rear hole. He took down the identification numbers on their hospital style membership bracelets and told them they were suspended from the club, pending disciplinary action. Then he addressed the audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please let me remind you that 'Shareholders' is a club for consensual activities. Any rough play has to be welcomed by all parties to it, or it will not be tolerated. Your continued membership is contingent upon this." The audience acknowledged their agreement of this with their applause and whistles as the three violators walked out with their heads hung low swearing.

Maggie, Susan, Bill and Kenneth all rushed to Marnie, letting her up from her bondage, comforting her, and apologizing for what she had to go through. Kirk came up to her and formally apologized for the establishment. Marnie, although extremely shaken and sore, acknowledged their kindness’ and indicated that it was probably time for her to leave.

When she was home, she would have to put Roger off again due to her discomfort. Roger was being whipsawed from having to be ready to service Marnie morning and night to not being able to make love to her conventionally at all. Marnie wanted to make it up to him, but she just couldn't let him inside her, under her current condition. She found him already in bed.

"Boy, this should really be something special for my birthday, with all the time you are putting in. Come here and let me thank you in advance." He said to her from bed.

Marnie went over to him, sat on the edge of the bed and leaned down to hug and kiss him. Roger tried to snake his hand up her skirt to get her aroused. Marnie took that hand and grabbed the other and stretched them above his head. "Are we being naughty again? I told you what I would have to do if you became naughty again? Now I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson." She said, her heart racing from venturing into new territory in their playing.

Marnie got up and looked in his closet for ties, the ones she always hoped he would get rid of, but kept hanging on to them for no good reason. "I'm going to have to teach you not to put those hands where they don't belong." She said, as she tied Roger's hands above his head to the headboard, meeting no resistance from him. She tested her tying by tickling him. He flailed his legs, but his arms seemed secure. "Looks like I'm going to have to do the legs as well just to defend myself." Marnie said as she searched for more outdated ties.

Marnie pulled off his boxers and tied his ankles to the feet of the bed. Roger's excitement was apparent by the erection bobbing for attention. Then she searched for a light scarf to glide along Roger's body to torment him with pleasure. When she had Roger in a sweat, she used the scarf to blindfold him while she got herself undressed and straddled his chest in a 69 position with her clit at his mouth. She had him work her to her first orgasm before she started on his cock with her mouth.

He had her on the verge of her second, more powerful orgasm, when she had him madly anticipating his first. With his eyes covered, and her eyes closed, they didn't see the figure standing quietly in the doorway looking on. "Mom! Dad! Really!" Brenda said, as she closed the door briskly to their room.

12