NWMD!: Marnie Fills Out a Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee, I hadn't thought about the bottoms. I don't think I can do this without at least my panties." Barbara protested.

"Me too." Added Marnie.

"Well, it won't be as effective, but I'll respect your decision. Here, you try these, and you these." Gina said.

The ladies tried on the pantyhose, and except for the floral print of Barbara's panties showing through, they looked like matching teammates. Then in walked Don with some shirts. The ladies covered just the front of their breasts with their hands this time.

"Here, you can try these on first, but they might be a little too tight." He said handing them a shirt each. It was getting so close to the contest, Marnie led the two of them by putting on the tee shirt without any further attempts at modesty. Barbara followed suit, but not without taking an irregular breath or two in the process. "No, I think the next size up, don't you Gina?"

"Yes, we don't want these nice sized tits crushed, they won't show their natural fullness." She said.

The man gave them new shirts and left after they were satisfied with the size. "I'll try to have someone knock when you're on, will that work for you, Gina?"

"Thanks Don, you're a prince." She said, as he walked out the door. "I think it will be best for you two to go on last. We don't want to tip our hand, and the audience will get tired of a lot of the same thing. They always want something better than what they have already seen. By the time Don says, 'and last but not least,' they will want you to be the best they have seen that evening. You saw how it worked for me earlier, didn't you?" She said, getting looks of intense interest from her two students. "Now look in the mirror. Don't you two look sexy?" Gina asked proudly.

They looked at themselves, then each other, and did seem pretty pleased.

"Well aside from some makeup, that I'll help you with, we should try one more thing. The other contestants will be out there barefoot, or in sneakers that they feel okay about getting wet. You two are going out in high heels. It will set you apart from them and will show off your nicely toned legs beautifully. Lets see if we can find the right sizes back in here." She said rummaging in a closet that ran along most of one wall. She came up with a yellow pair with open toe and ankle straps, which she gave to Barbara to match her blond hair, and a light blue pair of similar style, to Marnie to match her eyes. "No, I think we'll go with black." She said, rummaging some more

"Now that should get the right kind of attention, don't you think?" Gina said pleased. "Okay dance a little bit."

Barbara followed Marnie's lead and the two of them danced stiffly, by professional standards, in front of their coach. Gina looked a little concerned.

"I wish I had a little more time to work with you on this part, but we are going to have to wing it. Just remember to stay loose, movements representing having sex always bring cheers, and don't let anyone out-do you. Match or exceed whatever gets approval from the crowd by someone else. Do it with confidence, like you planned to do it all along, just that someone beat you to it. Smile anytime you look someone in the eye, especially the judges at first, make them think you are dancing just for them. Each time you make the connection with anyone, it is like shaking hands or kissing babies on the campaign trail. Do what you can in the heels; dance the outfit. Don't try to compete athletically with someone barefoot or in sneakers. Show these breasts." She said hefting one from each person. "These are your aces in the hole. The younger contestants that are this big, most likely have fake ones, which are probably new with taut skin."

She stood each one in front of the mirror and ran her hands up and around their breasts to see what it would look like when the tee shirts were wet. "Others are busy modifying their shirts as we speak. I think we will leave these shirts just as they are. The length hides the panties just enough to tease. These legs are going to knock some guys out of their seats." She said. Then proceeded to apply makeup for the balance of the time.

"Relax," she had to say to Barbara, whose hands were shaking and her temples visibly pulsing, "you know, when you are dancing out there, and the guys are going crazy over your body, you are powerful, you are in complete control, you call the shots. You're going to choose how much you want to do in order to win, even though the audience will be trying to encourage you further. Ultimately, it will be the adventure of your choosing. People act like they look down on what I do for a living, but I'm here to tell you, there is no more ultimate high, if you let it happen. Don't worry Doll, you'll both be great."

Barbara took a couple of deep breaths and sat up with a new conviction. "How did this youngster know exactly what to say to Barbara? Maybe she is wiser than her years." Marnie wondered to herself.

They could tell that the music had stopped, and that announcements were being made. Gina thought it best to keep them back with her, rather than be swept up with all the nerves of the others out behind the stage. As she applied the makeup and they waited, she ran through the procedures of the event. "After all the contestants are wet, they will have everyone dance together. This will be to see whom the judges, sitting along the first row stage right, will decide make the first cut. The judges are influenced by the crowd response; so any cheering you generate is a good thing. There will be some who will try to hog the stage. The audience will most likely get bored with them and they won't make the cut. You'll need to create a balance, on instinct, how often and for how long you dance up to the front. You want to be seen, and appreciated, but not to be boring. A little mystery and elusiveness never hurts. After the first cut, you and eight others will be left to dance some more. This is where you watch what is working with this particular crowd by the others. Keep up with them without being obvious. Then, when you are down to the last five you will have the opportunity for a solo number, and the crowd will judge you. I trust Don will keep you two for the end. This will be your last chance to get the crowd to vote for you. There is no sense in holding back here. You either want to win, or you settle for less." She said as she was finishing some touches with Marnie's makeup. Then came the soft knock at the door and a voice, which said, "It's show time."

"Okay Marnie," Gina gave her a hug, "and Barbara," she gave her a hug too, "go out there knowing you are going to win. If you know it, really know it, nobody can take the prize away from you, and everything else will fall into place. I'll be out there rooting for you." Then she opened the door for the two hyperventilating ladies and had them follow the person waiting for them outside the door.

Marnie, thinking about Gina's advice pulled herself up into a proud posture, shook out her mane and walked with a long confident stride behind their escort. Barbara watched Marnie's physical transformation and tried to do the same. Her confidence started to crumble, when they were waiting on deck though, looking out at the back of a long line of young women drenched with clinging tops. The water was obviously cold by the huddled dance of the lady on stage in front, standing in a plastic children's swimming pool, taking a couple of pitcher's full of ice water over her upper body.

Then over the P.A. system, "And last, but not least, our special entries from the suburbs. Please give them a big hand, meet Marnie and Barbara."

Marnie stood there ready to go on, stuck, like a deer in headlights. She felt sweat breaking out across her forehead and neck. "That's you Ladies, time to go on." Their escort said.

Marnie took a deep breath and walked out to the spot the M.C.'s open hand was pointing to next to the pool. She couldn't look at anything for the moment except the lights. Barbara lined up next to her and tried to stand tall and proud, but had more of the look of a zombie. Marnie was led to step into the pool by the announcer's outstretched hand. Then a couple of guys from the audience stood by her and poured two pitchers each of ice water over her shoulders, down her rear and the balance of the water on and around her breasts. Somehow the brief preview of the girl before them taking the water didn't prepare her for the physical shock of the icy blanket of water. Her arms hung down in front as she padded in place bent slightly forward trying to catch her breath and deal with the embarrassment of her breasts on full display through the now transparent top. Then the announcer gave her his hand again to guide her out of the pool.

As she stood up straight, the shirt clung to her body. She wanted to use her hands to pull it away but the announcer was holding up her right one while he announced, "Let's hear it for Marnie."

Barbara looked at her friend in shock. Then she looked carefully down the line of contestants. At some level she knew her features would be showing through the wet shirt, but now she just felt that they were all naked standing up there. When the announcer approached her to guide her into the tub, she unconsciously started to back away from him with a frightened look on her face. Marnie recognized the flight response surfacing and rushed to her other side to hold her other hand to help the announcer get her into the pool without further incident. Barbara stood there shivering in the cold water around her feet, with her face in her hands, and her arms hiding her breasts. When two members of the audience dumped a pitcher each quickly down her body from her shoulders, her arms went straight down and slightly back reflexively, her eyes shot open wide, and her mouth went wide open as she gasped in a breath. Then they scooped up some of the water from the pool and wet her down again, causing her to dance in place to bring her body heat back up. When she was put in line next to Marnie, she stood huddling her arms around her chest to get warm and hide from the prying eyes of the spectators.

"Marnie leaned over and said, "Look Barb, you got us this far, now the only way to justify this embarrassment and humiliation is for one of us to win. Now snap to and get into it."

At that, Barbara stood up straight, put her arms down, and forced a smile. The crowd cheered loudly to encourage her more. Then the music got louder. Some girls went to the front right away with the strategy of getting the crowd behind them from the start, and others like Marnie and Barbara, slipped back behind them and danced as seductively as they could considering their nerves, their embarrassment, and their wet high heels.

As they watched their competition and the audience from behind, they discovered that it was exactly as Gina had said, the modified tee-shirts, the cutoffs, bikini and thong bottoms, the bare feet and sneakers, the showoffs, the smaller and large fake breasts, everything. The way it seemed to work itself out during the dancing was that the girls would, one by one, go back to the pool, step in, and re-douse themselves with water, get some individual attention in front of the judges, then fade to the back as the next one stepped in to do the same. Marnie and Barbara joined this process and were encouraged by the cheers, as it caused their tee shirts to cling to their every curve and feature.

Some girls got annoyed at the attention the "older broads" were getting, and over played their cards in front too much. They looked too desperate, like Gina warned, and didn't make the cut. Marnie and Barbara sensed that, in fact, they could do very well, if they played their cards right based on the feedback the crowd seemed to give them. The more they danced, the more independent Barbara became from Marnie as well.

Marnie and Barbara got a few icy stares from a couple of the girls who were cut when they left the stage. It made Marnie feel like the others in some way might target them. Marnie and Barbara looked at each other for support, and even a moment of shared satisfaction that they made it past some girls who were technically young enough to be their daughters.

The M.C. explained the process again and reviewed the list of prizes one more time, while the ten semi-finalists stood in a line across the stage. Marnie watched out of the corner of her eye as a couple of girls looked down the line at her. They appeared to be perplexed with how to compete with her and Barbara. Marnie felt like they were so insecure right now that they wanted to pump themselves up by standing directly across from her to stare her down, like two boxers listening to the ref. before a match.


"I don't know why they seem so threatened." Marnie was thinking. "Barb and I are more covered up than they are. Her tee shirt is so torn up, for god's sake, you can almost see all around her breasts. That one's thong is more like a professional's g-string than a suit. Gina's probably right about the elusiveness bit." Marnie thought, as she turned toward Barbara, smiled, and squeezed her hand.

"Boy that Marnie is something." Barbara thought. " She has to be as nervous and embarrassed as I am, yet she just gets out there and does it. Maybe this will help me be more like her. Oh god! All these people staring at me like this. This is so humiliating; well I'm glad they seem to like what they see. Gina finds this exciting? How can I make this exciting? . . ." Barbara mused.

As the music started up again Larcher worked his way up to the edge of the stage and was holding up a twenty-dollar bill in each hand between his fingers as a guise to get the two ladies to meet him at the edge. As they crouched down, he said, "You've got to move your hips more. Start showing more. Don't let these girls out dance you. You've got one more cut to make." Then by some sleight of hand, two one-dollar bills were left by him on the edge of the stage.

Marnie and Barbara danced hand in hand behind the others, with each one trying out sexy hip movements, getting each other into it. If they had noticed the crowd at that point, they would have seen many craning their necks, curious to watch the mysterious pair dancing to a different drummer and having a party of their own in the back.

They danced with smiles, they danced for each other, they closed their eyes and got into the rhythm, and then they turned front and danced around a competitor on either side of her, as she was pulling up her shirt to expose her breasts. They gyrated their hips practically in unison, legs a little more than shoulder width apart, holding their tee-shirts up to show the panties under their pantyhose. The crowd cheered, whooped and hollered. Then they turned around in unison and gyrated their rears stuck out at the audience. The cheers went up again to a fevered level. Then they danced around the stunned girl again, leaving her almost too psyched out to continue to dance, as she stood there with her top off and fake breasts on display.

Another girl was getting the crowd's attention by threatening to rip her tattered tee shirt apart in the middle. Marnie and Barbara gave her a moment for a crowd reaction to it then danced up around her and moved in place confidently with a lot of hip grind. Then Marnie went behind Barbara, grabbed the front hem of her shirt and lifted it up, and toyed with its height right below her nipples so the bottom swells of her breasts were seductively on display. Barbara went with the flow and danced in place with her arms extended up, as Marnie flashed her lower breasts for her from behind. The room went wild again at this and they danced behind the others again at the loudest point to shouts of "More!" "More!"

Moments later they targeted a different contestant and repeated the same thing with Barbara flashing Marnie's lower breasts to a similar response from the audience. They were going nuts for the unconventionality of the two older ladies and the new spirit they were displaying.

The fun they were beginning to have was infectious. The next time they sauntered up to the stage, the crowd started clapping to the beat of the music. Marnie led Barbara over to the pool and stepped in with her. Next she turned her in profile to the majority of the audience, and poured a pitcher of water on just her breast nearest them. She took one hand under and the other over her breast and helped the wet material form around her beautifully shaped full breast. This brought standing, whistles, and cheers for her to take it off. Then Barbara did the same to Marnie, stretching out the crowd's enthusiasm. Then they danced back leaving the audience and judges aching for more.

The music faded. The contestants lined up. The five finalists' names were read. When both Marnie and Barbara's names were read off last, they jumped on tip toes arm in arm, with the excitement of making it to the last round of five. The other three seemed happy to have made the cut but didn't have the individual bravado any longer to celebrate, as they still were unnerved by the suburban duo.

During the last review of judging procedures and a run down of the sponsor's prizes, Larcher waved them over and said, "This is it. You did great together. Now you'll be on your own." Then directed to Marnie he said, "Do it like you are dancing a sexy dance for Roger, like you are trying to make him cum."

Hearing Larcher say that caused Barbara to go blank, and Marnie had to physically shake her to get her back to the present contest. "Where did you go just then?" She asked.

"I don't know, how are we doing?"

"It's up to us to win. Give it your best shot, and I'll give it mine." Marnie said supportively.

They hugged and backed up to the back wall with the other three awaiting their call to go out and do their thing. The first finalist's top had been off since the second round, and she wore a thong, so she didn't have much to play with except dancing and shaking. She ended her routine pulling down her thong and mooning the audience, and then went to the back wall to await her fate.

The second finalist had great legs. Her smaller breasts had been on display the entire contest on their bottoms from under her shortened shirt. Marnie and Barbara realized that this crowd wasn't going to let anyone win, who didn't show their tits. The second finalist waited till near the end of her number to take off her top and followed it up right away by taking off her ultra short cutoffs, again to capitalize on the assets of her legs. She finished her dance in a skimpy bikini bottom, to respectable applause.

The third finalist had a gorgeous body and face, but her fake breasts were proportionally too large. She performed a little too desperately for the audience's approval by constantly rubbing her exposed nipples, breasts, and thong covered pussy. There was enthusiasm for this in the beginning, but it waned by the end of her dance.

Then Marnie stepped up. She looked shy and demure without her cohort beside her. When the music started, she recalled what Larcher had said about teasing Roger. She turned to face the other contestants. She put her crossed hands on the hem of the shirt, paused, and looked at Barbara pleadingly for support. She watched as Barbara joined the clapping, smiled and rooted for her with her eyes. Marnie peeled off the top in one sweeping motion, brought it down, turned, and held it across her nipples with her hands, teasing the whooping crowd while she danced. Then she lowered it, grabbed the hanging part between her legs from behind and sawed it forward and back across her pussy. Her eyes closed and she moaned in genuine bliss, then snapped to, turned around with her back to the audience and unbuckled her shoes while sticking her panty clad ass at their approving faces. She turned back, bent slowly at the waist while she very slowly peeled down the panty hose, breasts hanging down in front of her, her face making eye contact with several people, and smiled. She sat down and continued with the slow removal of the hose until it was completely off. While on the ground, she took the hose and as sensuously as she could muster, she let it glide over all parts of her body, especially her breasts. As the music was coming to an end, she was on her hands and knees in profile, simulating woman-on-top sex with an invisible man under her. The crowd was standing and cheering. There was no question who the front-runner was.