NWMD!: Marnie Fills Out a Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she took up her place in line at the back wall, she said to Barbara, "So do you think that made Roger cum? Your turn to do it. Go get'em girl." At the mention of Roger's name Barbara balked again for a second, but Marnie's hand on her arm squeezing brought her back quickly, and she walked seductively to her spot on stage awaiting the music with a kittenish smile.

Barbara turned to face Marnie as she began too. She wanted the same connection she gave to her for her own performance. Marnie clapped with her hands over her head, smiled and whooped with the crowd for her to do it big. To everyone's surprise, she bent forward and did a slow controlled handstand and moved in place a bit until the shirt was clear of her breasts. Then she did a back walk over, taking off her shirt as she finished erecting herself. She winked at Marnie and turned to the crowd and walked to the right with her arms outstretched, body facing front, then to the left with her hands clasped behind her in an upper body stretch. Her tits had just the right amount of jiggle, walking in high heels, to have the audience cheering madly. She danced front center stage with her legs apart, and then slowly lowered herself into a back bridge. She moved her spread crotch up and down as she raised and lowered the bridge, then walked it around so she was in profile and stood herself back up. She crouched momentarily to unbuckle the shoes and remove them, then stood up and slid her legs apart into a slow, controlled split. She stretched her body forward, then bent it all the way back with her tits resting on top of her body as the music wound down.

The crowd was delirious; they had never seen anything like it. Barbara and Marnie were happy; they no longer felt self-conscious about their breasts being on display for at least a hundred onlookers. Barbara immediately peeled off the pantyhose at the back wall, so she would match Marnie. The M.C. asked all the ladies to come forward. With the music still playing, they all sort of danced in place, although it was no longer part of the competition. The M.C. went down the line, called off the name and held his hand over the head of each contestant to illicit applause. The judges were to determine the rankings by the crowd noise. There was no mistaking that either Marnie or Barbara had taken it by the noise level.

The M.C. announced contestant number two for third place. Then the crowd started stomping its feet for a drum roll. The M.C. announced that the judges couldn't distinguish any difference between the final response for Marnie or for Barbara. It was no wonder; the screaming was at full capacity for each. Then a chant started up from the back, sounding strangely like Larcher, "Skin to win." Skin to win." . . .

Marnie and Barbara both looked at each other thinking "Oh my god, no," then, "what are we going to do?"

Finalist number three figured, "What the heck. If the old ladies don't do it, maybe I'll still get first or second place," and took off her thong and rubbed the curls up with her fingers briefly. The chanting stopped while cheering her for this move. But Larcher's voice could be heard, clearer this time, getting the chant going again. "Skin to win." Skin to win." Number two went for her bottom then, thinking, "I've already placed, they'll move me up." The crowd broke into cheering again louder, building momentum.

When the ladies looked down to see finalist number one struggling with the idea of doing it too, Marnie said, "Here Barb, I'm going to let you win," reached for her waistband, and started to pull her panties down. Barbara held Marnie's hands at her side and said, "Oh no, I'm letting you win," and reached for the waistband of Marnie's panties. They both started laughing. Then they made a brief comical routine out of starting and then stopping over and over, trying to get the other one to do it, but backing out themselves. Finally they stood there totally naked to the cheers and standing applause of everyone in the room. Marnie looked over at Barbara who was covering her mound with her hand and batted it away.

The M.C. called for another vote by applause. The two seemed deadlocked again, so he finally said, "As a tie breaker, don't you think that nipple rings and a shaved pussy, does it?" The crowd cheered wanting a solution to the dilemma. Barbara hugged Marnie, shed tears of happiness for her and softly said, "We did it didn't we?"

"We sure did Barb. Let's get dressed as soon as we can, go get the tape from Larcher, and get the hell out of here." Marnie said.

Each of the winners had to step forward for a bow to receive their prizes and then made hasty exits to the back stage area. Gina met the ladies back in the room where their clothes were and gave them a hug of congratulations. "You guys did great. I can't remember having more fun watching one of these."

They thanked her and went in search of Larcher. He was nowhere to be seen. When they were sure he was no longer in the building, they left feeling mighty taken. When they walked outside, there he was waiting for them. "What took you ladies so long? Did you go back and dance another number that I missed or something?"

"Funny. Now how about the tape." Marnie said.

"Sure Missy, just like I promised." He said as he handed her the tape from his right pocket. Then he reached in his left. "Since it really was a tie, here's one for you too." He said handing another one to Barbara. "Now the cash?"

"Here you go you pig." Marnie said handing over her $250.00 and relaying the $50.00 from Barbara.

"Hey, now is that anyway for you to talk to me after I won you that trip?" He said.

"I'll thank you to go out of my and my family's life forever." Marnie said, then took Barbara by the arm and walked away.

"You don't like him very much, do you?" Barbara observed.

"You don't want him messing with your life, believe me."

"Well, he kind of did us a good turn tonight, I feel like I have conquered a tall mountain, and it never would have happened if it weren't for you and him."

"Let's see if you still feel that way after you look at the tape." Marnie cautioned.

"Yes the tape. Yeah, 'the' tape. I wonder how many copies he has."

"Believe me, you don't even want to know. So do you have a machine that plays this size tape? We don't." Marnie asked.

"I think Betty does. It says, "Super 8mm". It is a little late to call her now, we'll see if we can bring lunch over and watch it on her machine tomorrow."

When Marnie got Barbara to her door, Barbara asked, "I really had a good time, as I look back on it, how about you?"

"Let's just say, I'm learning to live with things like this a little better. See you tomorrow."

"Thanks Marnie, bye."

When Marnie got into the house and ready for bed, Roger was asleep. "Hey my stud muffin, I need you. You can go back to sleep soon. You'll have a smile on your face." She said nudging Roger awake.

"Where have you been? What took you so long?" He asked dreamily.

She climbed on top of his stomach and rubbed his chest, as she asked, "Did you feel horny for me tonight, in particular, around ten thirty?"

"Well, I think I did. Why?"

"Oh, just asking." She said as she proceeded to do him in the woman-on-top position.