NWMD!: Marnie Gets Adorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie waited in the lobby for about fifteen minutes looking closely at the artwork, furnishings, and appointments. It was a little too tiresome waiting there so she decided to go on in. She encountered the same locker room attendant as the night before. "Nice to see you again." She said. "Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you."

"Thank you." Marnie said. "Do you think there is any hydrogen peroxide I could use?"

"I’ll check for you Ma’am." The attendant said, as she left for the make up area. "I don’t see any, but here is some alcohol, if that would work." She said handing it to Marnie, then looking at her nipples. "I hope you don’t mind my asking, but do those hurt?"

"Oh, these things,” Marnie said, trying to act nonchalant, "they haven’t hurt at all, but now they are starting to itch." She said with a scrunched up face, emphasizing the discomfort.

"Maybe that’s a sign of healing." The attendant offered.

"Probably so, well I guess I’ll go out and wait for the party I am meeting out there. Do you know Maggie Brannon?" Marnie asked.

"Yes Ma’am I do. Nice lady."

"I’m meeting her and her husband here tonight. I’d consider it a favor if you’d tell her I’m here, when you see her."

"Yes Ma’am, I sure will. Have a good time." The attendant said as Marnie left the locker room out to the club waving thanks and good-bye.

This time was different. Aside from the fact that Marnie was walking along the path with reddened nipples with rings attached, she was walking with no particular destination in mind. There was nobody out in the club she knew, and she was a married, woman who shouldn’t accept advances form other "Shareholders" there. Somehow, this was scarier than the first time the night before.

"What should I do if I’m offered a drink? It will be on my tab. What do I do if somebody invites me to join them before I run into the Brannons?" Marnie worried in her head. "I should sit down in the closest place to the dressing rooms so I don’t miss them." She figured.

Marnie walked the path and looked in each alcove to find an unoccupied one, and for one that would have a good viewpoint. The club was fairly busy as she made it to the hot tub spa before finding an appropriate place to set herself down. There were two couples in the tub. Marnie thought it would be very difficult for the Brannons to get past her unnoticed if she were to hang out in there, so she sat on the edge and dangled her feet into the water.

One of the ladies worked her way over to Marnie’s side to get a better look at her nipple rings. Then the other lady followed suit at her other side. The two men slid around next to their ladies, leaving Marnie surrounded by the couples. "Does that hurt?" The lady on her right asked. "I’ve been thinking about getting it done myself."

"No, the way they did it, it didn’t hurt at all. It does itch a bit tonight though; I just got them done. Do you like them?" Marnie asked.

"Oh yes,” both ladies responded in turn. "I think they are very sexy, myself." The lady on her left added. The men nodded and smiled.

Before the conversation could get rolling, a lady server came up with the drink of the evening, Mai Tais. "Please have one on us." The man on her left said.

"No thank you, I think I’ll wait for the rest of my party to show up." Marnie said.

"Please, we insist. You can nurse it until your friends appear, and you can sit with us until they do." The man said again, as he held his wristband up for the server to take down his ID number.

The server handed her one, and Marnie ended up taking it. Each person took one. Then the man said, "Give her ten for me, if you will, since you are already out of the pool."

Marnie felt a little bit conned. "This is a woman, one of you men should get up here and do her." She thought to herself.

The server stood next to her with her legs spread and eyes closed waiting for her tip. Marnie turned to look up at her, but all Marnie noticed was a neatly trimmed cunt staring her in the face, from her vantage point.

"We’ll opt for the ‘dildo option’ Ma’am." The man said, meaning that she still would put a dollar down on his tab for every stroke she received. She still ran the same risk of wiping the tab clean if she came before the end of the strokes, but instead of being vested in her tip at twenty-five strokes per tab, the ‘dildo option’ made her vested at fifteen.

The server produced the dildo, which was strapped to the bottom of her tray, and started to hand it to the man who called for the option. When he pointed to Marnie, she redirected it to Marnie, put the tray down to her left and bent forward, sticking her rear and cunt into Marnie’s face and waiting.

Marnie had only seen a dildo in the form of a white plastic vibrating massager, until earlier today. This one looked like an anatomically correct penis with the front half of a scrotum attached at the base acting as a stop. Beyond this, was a handle. To the handle, a tube of K-Y Jelly was attached by a rubber band turned back on itself a couple of times. Marnie took the dildo gingerly in her hands, and looked at it as if she had never seen one before, undid the rubber band, and squeezed some K-Y onto the dildo, while the server waited patiently for her tip. Marnie took her left leg out of the pool so she could turn toward her and use the dildo in her right hand. She looked at everyone to be sure she should proceed, and put it at the server’s cunt lips. She held it there for a couple of seconds, rallying her internal resources to venture into this new territory. The server unconsciously swayed back a little to help it in. Marnie then slid it in slowly and gently. She looked back at everyone for approval and then pulled it out until just the tip was in. Then she heard the quartet say in unison, "One."

She slowly slid it back in and slowly pulled it out a couple of more times, and the lady was starting to sweat in agony over Marnie’s slow pace. "Six", "seven", and "eight", Marnie experimented with three quick deep hard ones. The woman started a guttural moan. The man on her left said to the other man, "Bob, how about your tip?"

"I’m in for five."

"Five?" The man on Marnie’s left said, "Come on, back up my investment, I think we have a chance here."

"Okay, I’m in for ten."

Encouraged by the group, Marnie tried faster, slow again, with a twisting motion and a wobble. She had the server hopping a couple of times for balance. On the last stroke, Marnie shoved it in hopeful that it would take her over, and left the dildo in for the server to take out herself. It was not to be, this time without upping the tip to fourteen. The server left agonizingly aroused like a slot machine, that Marnie and crowd had been working, and was now ready to payoff with one more dollar put in by the next gambler.

The lady on her right patted her thigh, "You did great. Don’t let it get you down, if Bob and Will here hadn’t been so cheap, you would of had cleared our tab for us for sure. Hi, I’m Nancy this is Melanie. What’s your name?"

Marnie thought a moment. "Last night I was introduced as Bonnie."

"It’s Bonnie." She said.

"Why don’t you slide on in and join us? The water is great." Nancy said.

"I’d better not, thanks. The care instructions on these warn against such a thing for the next several days." Marnie said, as she flipped the rings up and down. "Ooooo, I’d better not do that for awhile either. Phew! That was surprisingly painful."

Then Nancy jumped out so she was sitting next Marnie on the edge of the spa, and said, "Whew. I think maybe I’ve been in here too long anyway." Then Melanie got out and sat on Marnie’s left saying essentially the same thing.

"Do you mind if I take a closer look at these?" Nancy asked.

"Sure, okay." Said Marnie hesitantly.

Nancy put her right hand on the underside of Marnie’s breast and turned it toward her. Melanie followed suit after asking Marnie with her eyes. Now Marnie sat with a mildly disgusted expression on her face while two hands lifted and separated her breasts for a close visual examination of her nipples. Will and Bob swam up to in front of her and stood, leaning in, to get a better look-see themselves.

"You know, I should just run and check to see if there are any messages left for me by the party I was supposed to meet here tonight." Marnie said, a little uneasy.

"Hurry back." Nancy said as Marnie was leaving.

In the locker room, Marnie asked the attendant how she would be able to check with the front desk for messages. The attendant gave her a "Shareholder’s" robe, and Marnie went to the lobby to check at the desk.

Marnie put her arm with the bracelet down on the counter and pulled the sleeve away to show the clerk her ID number. "Are there any messages for me from the Brannons?" She asked.

"Why yes there is, this just came in for you." She said as she handed Marnie the note.

"Thank you." Marnie said, as she opened it to read, "Sorry we couldn’t make it in tonight. Something came up. Gave the proofs to Walter L. Figured you’d be able to find him before meeting up with us again. Hope you like the shots. Let me know at this number which ones you want me to produce for you as soon as possible. All our best, Kenneth."

"Do you have a phone I can use?" Marnie asked nearly panicked.

"Yes Ma’am, right around there."

Marnie called the number on the note. Maggie answered the phone. "No Kenneth is out for a couple of hours." She said.

"Isn’t there some way I can meet with Kenneth instead of Larcher?" Marnie asked pleadingly.

"Probably not before a week. If you need your photos before a week from Saturday, we are going to need to know your selections before then, if we are going to have them done for you in time. Besides, Walter has the proofs. Kenneth would have to track him down and get them back from him first anyway. Your best bet is to find Walter and make a note of the ones you want done by Roger’s party, and call us here with the picture numbers." Maggie explained.

"What about Brenda’s shots? Does Walter have them too?" Marnie asked, resigning herself to the dreadful thought of having to go through Larcher to access boudoir photos of herself.

"Yes, I believe Kenneth sent those proofs along as well, figuring Brenda would be pretty anxious to see them. Sorry we couldn’t make it tonight. Hope you enjoyed yourself there." Maggie said, and they exchanged closing pleasantries before hanging up.

Marnie showered, got dressed, and hightailed it home. As she walked into the house Brenda grabbed her and pulled her aside for a private conversation. "Well? Let’s see them." She said.

"Honey, the Brannons didn’t show. They gave them to Walter to give to us. I’ll go downtown and see him at his work, and try to get them tomorrow morning." Marnie said a little dejected.

"What time will we leave?" Brenda said assertively.

Marnie thought before answering, "If Brenda goes, Larcher will surely leave me alone. That’s what I should do from now on."

"How about we leave at 9:00? Now where’s you father?" Marnie asked.

"In the kitchen fixing something." Brenda said, as she bounded cheerfully upstairs to her room.

"Oh dear." She said musically, as she entered the kitchen. "I couldn’t interest you in a little preview of one of the things I have planned for your fortieth, could I?" She said, causing Roger to drop his project and get up. "It’s early, but still close enough to bedtime to call it a night, don’t you think?" She said as he approached her.

"I’m with you Sweets. Let’s go." Roger said, taking her hand and leading the way.

Upstairs in the room, Marnie closed the door with her hands behind her back facing Roger seductively. "Why don’t you take a shower, while I get a few things ready." She said with sex appeal that had Roger scrambling to follow her suggestion.

While Roger showered, Marnie got some of the goods she purchased earlier in the day out in strategic places. She dressed in a black bra and panty set, put on a full-length robe, and lay down on the bed waiting with the robe open enough for one leg to be fully exposed up past her hip. Roger came into the room, saw her thus, and started to moan audibly, as he approached to hug and kiss her.

"Settle down Tiger. If you want a preview, you’re going to have to let me be in charge of the presentation. Now, lay down on the bed here." She said as she got up and patted the middle where she wanted him to lay. "Now for what I am about to show you, I’m sure you’re going to be naughty like before, so hands up over your head." She said, smiling at Roger’s quick compliance. "We can’t have you kicking again, so spread’em. Hold still, or the preview’s off." She said as she climbed all over him to fasten his hands above his head and his feet to the corners of the bed with new leather cuffs on chains.

Marnie’s warm legs and the smell of the new leather had Roger’s cock twitching up to full salute. Marnie sat straddling his stomach, and took the satiny robe and spread it around her. Then she reached back and rubbed his cock under the robe, sending, otherwise knee buckling pleasurable sensations to Roger’s midsection. Then she did a slow, sensuous tease of removing her robe to reveal the black bra and panty set. Roger was getting so excited that Marnie’s arousal was steeping.

She removed the panties and backed up to Roger’s face, straddling his chest. "Show me that you love me, before I show you one of your surprises." She said as she backed her cunt up to his eager lips.

Marnie held his balls with her fingers of her right hand, hooking her thumb around the base of his cock. As he kissed, sucked, licked, and nuzzled her nether area, she kissed him up and down his cock and around his balls. After she came in a pleasurable orgasm, she took a ball in her mouth and sucked on it as she rolled her tongue around it. This caused Roger to buck against his bonds, so she switched and repeated it with the other one. She sensed that she would be able to tolerate his cock in her at this point so she moved herself around facing him, and watched him for a moment as he tried to catch his breath and blink the sweat out of his eyes.

Marnie lowered herself gingerly down onto his cock and sat there momentarily, relieved that she had recovered enough to go this far with him without pain. As she pulled her rear up so that Roger’s cock was just barely in at the tip, he took in a big breath and held it, until she lowered herself down slowly and steadily again. Roger let out his breath in a loud uncontrollable torrent as she sunk him deep into her. Roger tried to buck up into her to increase the motion. Marnie couldn’t afford to have any motion she didn’t have complete control over with him inside her, so she placed her palms down on his upper thighs to control his efforts.

Roger’s head was flailing from side to side. Marnie had never seen him agonize toward having his orgasm as much as he was right then. She felt him stiffen, have some telltale lurches, and just before he was about to explode, she reached back and quickly removed her bra. Roger’s eyes went wide like two eggs sunny side up, at the sight of her pierced nipples. Then they closed tightly, as he shot the first of several spewings deep inside of her.

Before he cruised to the end of his reverie, Marnie was off of him, putting her robe back on. She let his feet free. She pondered the advisability of letting his hands free. Then she decided to loosen the chain so he could bring his arms down somewhat but not enough to feel her breasts, in case he decided to go exploring on her in the night.

Not quite being sure of what he saw, Roger asked, "Could you open that robe of yours again for a second?"

"Now, now, time for naughty boys to get some shuteye." She said, rolling him over on his side so she could spoon him from the rear, playing with his nipples, thinking, "They would have to make pretty small rings to fit on these babies."

12