NWMD!: Marnie in the Boardroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larcher approached her, picked her up by the waist, and set her on the edge of the table. He took her legs and placed them on his shoulders, then put his cock at the entrance of her cunt, and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Marnie nodded, with lower lip buried under her top teeth, and head turned away from the window. Larcher slid in easily. He held it there buried to the hilt, watching for signs of her response to it. Marnie bit her lip tighter and started to tear up. Larcher tried some rapid short strokes to get a different response, but Marnie was just lying there bearing it. Larcher tried side-to-side, deep and short thrusting, rubbing her clit with the base of his cock and every trick he had in his book, but if Marnie was getting turned on by it, he couldn't tell from her reaction. Then he finally tried some long and deep thrusts. Marnie just turned her head up and looked at him blankly.

Larcher suddenly stopped. Marnie's eyes showed panic. "You win Missy, you can go home now." He said, as he started to finish what he started with his hand as he backed away dejected.

"Ohmygod! Don't stop now!" Marnie piped up.

Larcher took his hand off instantly and stood there dumbfounded with his tool at full mast. He stepped forward, took his thumb and grazed it up and down over her clit until she was squirming and then thrust his cock back in for all he was worth until he came. Marnie came off of Larcher's tortured spasms and lay limp for several minutes catatonic in a sea of shame. Larcher sat back in the chair in front of her just staring at her raw gaping folds between her parted legs.

The status quo was broken by the other guard saying, "Well, I've got to go. Larcher, are you coming?"

Larcher came to a bit and mumbled, "Oh yeah, be right with you." Then he got up and put his hands on Marnie's upper thighs, snapping her out of her self-pity for a moment, and said, "See, I told you I'd take care of those horns for you." He pulled up his pants, walked around to gather his other things, prepared to leave, and asked, "Think you'll be able to find your way out?"

"Yes." Was all Marnie cold muster, and not break out in uncontrollable sobs.

Larcher left. Marnie remembered the window, saw the men fighting for the binoculars and covered herself while she gather up all of her things and dressed in the corner behind the folded up blinds. She looked up at the clock as she put on her blazer. "Three-thirty, shit! I'd better get out of here fast." She scolded herself.

She prayed that she wouldn't run into Roger in the halls, the elevator, or the parking lot. She was on pins and needles until she was leaving the lot and speeding home. When she got home, she immediately ran a bath. Brenda came in the bathroom as Marnie was almost dozing off, "Hey Mom, is it okay if I have dinner with the Bradshaws? I've been invited."

"Sure honey, enjoy." Marnie managed to get out.

She got out of the tub, got in some bedclothes, and was about to fall asleep, when Roger appeared at the door, full of energy. He put down his briefcase, pulled off his jacket, yanked at his tie, and said, "Oh Honey, how did you know. Gosh, there was this prank played at the office today. Someone played this tape of people making out, having sex or something, over the P.A., and it reminded me of our mornings and evenings lately. God I haven't thought of anything but being in bed with you all day. I saw Brenda's note, and here you are waiting for me. I married the hottest woman in the world. I'm going to give you the best lovemaking you've ever had. Here comes Daddy!" He said as he bounded into bed with her.

All Marnie could think about was, "I've got to do something about those Larchers."