NWMD!: Marnie isTaken to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her internal rant ended when the next visitor entered the dome, and she heard a female voice say, "Oh, excuse me." Then after a brief pause, "What the hell?" and she heard her leave.

Moments later a couple of men entered, with that female voice, it turns out. "Boy Hun, this couple is kinkier than we are." A man said to the lady.

She heard another male voice say, "Who are we to deny a lady in need."

Then the female voice said, "Get to it boys, I'll milk these."

Marnie started to struggle in her bonds again. She wanted someone to make her climax and ease her tension, but not three at once, and not a strange woman. Her concerns were eased a bit though, when she actually felt the sensations. These people were a little more in tuned to her pleasure than the last one, although, the lady wasn't too far off when she said she would "milk these." She was actually squatting beside her, after moving her nightgown up over her head and arms. She was pretending she was squatting by a cow and milking Marnie's tit with her fingertips, instead of her whole hands, just to get a laugh.

The second man squatted down on the other side roughly milking the other, mimicking the woman, and getting into the fun.

The first man was standing between Marnie's legs, with his good sized cock was at her gate. The man slipped it in with one smooth motion and held it momentarily to the hilt. With the smell of suntan lotion, these must be bathers she thought. As he started a slow in and out motion, Marnie's juices started flowing. She was lubricating this exciting piece of meat and she was juicing to dilute the sting of the suntan lotion irritating her sensitive skin. The man gripped her hips with his fingers pressing into her flesh at the top of her legs like hooks, keeping her in place while he orchestrated the right kind and amount of sensation to have a climax to remember.

His pumping and sawing increased steadily in tempo. Marnie's arousal increased along with it. The distraction and the humiliation of the other two joking around with her tits blurred into oblivion. She was nearing her conclusion. She hoped to climax away her frustration with the world. She could not express the feelings, sensations, the emotions boiling inside of her, she was bound gagged and blindfolded. Her experience had to go within herself, privately, with no one the wiser, or to appreciate it with her.

She came. He sensed the moment and drove her hard and fast, not letting her come down from the peak she was at, until he could not hold out any longer and pumped his man juice into her snatch with stiff lunges.

"Hey Roger buddy, go for it." He said, as he stepped back and aside, manually squeezing the last drops out and Marnie's juices off. "Phew! Nice fuck." He exclaimed as he got down at Marnie's side and put his slippery hand on her left tit, where the other man had been.

"You'd better have more of that for me later, or you're in big trouble Mr." The lady warned, as her hand now glided up and down Marnie's body from her pubic mound to her throat.

The other man was already in her, and was not as big as the first. "Did he call him Roger?" She thought to herself. "No. Of course, it couldn't be. Now don't let your imagination get the better you. Just try to enjoy it. You can't do anything about it. God, you need it, you need it bad, anyway. These people are okay. They haven't hurt you. You'll be all right. Oh, when is this going to end?" She pined to herself.

The second man was more frantic than the first, who had been deliberate, and built up to where he knew he wanted to be, steadily, with self-assurance, and finesse. This guy did not know if he wanted to do it fast, slow, or random. Marnie just could not get a sense for where he was going with the dance. If it were not for the expert hands of the lady keeping her at a fever pitch of arousal, Marnie would just be enduring this second man's onslaught without the possibility of conclusion. The man was kind of bouncing around her opening that she couldn't close against him.

She wanted to talk to him, calm him, coach him, guide him, but being restrained she was prevented from doing so.

The man came in a very strange way. He went sort of up and down with his spasms instead of inward thrusts. He lost hold of Marnie and she went crashing to the sand on her knees stretching her crotch wider. The man and woman at her sides sat back out of the way and burst out laughing. The second man started to get embarrassed when his buddy exclaimed, "What was that, butter fingers, or should I say 'butter dick'?"

The second man said, "Come on, let's get out of here before the old man shows." Then they all went back to the beach.

No sooner had they left, than Marnie felt a wet nose sniffing her left breast, then under her belly to her pubic mound, and finally around back to her snatch. "Oh god," she thought, I've got to get back up." But, try as she might, with her legs pulled far apart, she could neither stand nor roll over to her side. She tried to scream at the creature through her gag, but it just got it more excited. She felt a broad rough tongue glide the full length of her pussy several times, then she felt it curl and try to lap inside. She was frantic.

She wanted to cum, but not like this.

Then she heard, "Oh, Buster, (whistle), here boy. (Whistle). Come on boy." The sound grew louder as the person neared, then grew softer as the person passed. When the person was near, Buster stopped what he was doing. When it passed, he went back to licking. When Buster's coast was clear, he went up on Marnie's back, hooked his front paws around her hips and started to hump her ass. His dick was riding in the crack, not entering any openings when she heard an uproarious laugh. It was Larcher. Marnie tried to scream at him, but he stood with a Palmcorder taking in this humorous site. Marnie shook her whole body violently, flopping her breasts wildly, which got the attention of the dog for just a second, and he plunged at her again, this time he was knocking at her anus. Buster was pushing but Marnie fought the attack, clamping down.

Then she heard, "Okay, you mangy critter, you've had your fun." Then there was a kicking sound and a dog's plaintive yelping fading off into the distance.

Larcher untied her legs first. Marnie rolled over to her side and brought them together, thankfully, at last. Larcher took off the blindfold and assessed her level of anger before deciding to release her hands, leaving her gag for last.

"How could you do this to me, you fucking bastard. I could have been killed, injured, or . . ." Marnie unloaded at him, as she broke into tears.

Then it occurred to her that Larcher did not have any clothes on.

"Let's go. They're done photographing. They're just relaxing waiting for you to return." He said, helping her up. "I'd lose the nightgown, if I were you, you'll have everyone staring at you like that. Nobody wears a nightgown on a nude beach."

"What about my robe?" She asked.

"I'll carry that for you. I'll even carry the nightgown hidden inside, so it's not so conspicuous."

"Thanks for small favors." Marnie thought, sarcastically to herself.

Larcher had Marnie walk in front of him on the trail. He wanted to admire that firm ass on the 39 yr. old, her strong legs, and sensuous back. He gave her directions, and when they turned, he delighted in the sides of the large breasts, as they would bounce into view. When they got to the beach, Larcher walked beside her on the waterside so the sunbathers could admire her exceptional body.

At first Marnie wanted to cover herself as they walked, but instantly discovered that she was more embarrassed covering her nudity than just being natural with it. By the time they were getting close to the shoot Marnie asked, "Mr. Larcher, can I have my robe back please?" She did not want her daughter to see her naked.

Brenda and her mother had not seen much of each other naked for years. She wanted to be spared this one humiliation, even if it meant greater humiliation from the other bathers, but Larcher ignored her request.

They were within eyesight of the jetty and all she could see was someone siting down in the sun in a beach chair. As they got closer, she realized that Kenneth, Maggie and Brenda were all sitting out in the sun in beach chairs, nude.

"My god, there is my daughter nude, with two total strangers, as if there was nothing wrong. I can't help being nude, I'm being forced. But, she's doing it by choice. Where did I go wrong with her." Marnie was brooding as they closed in.

"Hi Mom," Brenda said cheerfully, "been having fun on the beach? You don't look burned, but you never know. Here, let Maggie and I put some lotion on you."

Marnie just stared dazed and confused. Then she realized the crusty cum all up and down her legs. "Oh, I think I'll dip in the water first." She said, in hopes of cleaning up first.

"That's the spirit, Mom." Brenda encouraged.
Marnie went in and started to luxuriate in the deep blue, as she got used to the temperature. It was nice to go out far enough to tread water, have her legs move freely without restraint. It was different than wearing a bathing suit. Although there is only a square foot or two difference in skin exposure, the areas usually covered by a suit felt delightful in the water. She thought back, as she bobbed in the water, "Have I ever skinny dipped?" She could not remember a time except in fantasy.

Then she noticed people in the water around her. No one cared that she was nude. She stopped caring that they were nude. Everywhere she looked, people were nude and did not care. "What was my fuss, anyway. This is really no big deal. It is kind of the ultimate acceptance in a way, to be naked in front of all of these people and no one cares. They'd only care if I wasn't naked" She pondered. "Then there's Brenda. How did she get so free with herself? My, she's beautiful. How did she discover this before me? Where have I been? Am I just too narrow to appreciate these joys? Roger. Oh, he'd never do this. What if we went as a family? No, Roger and Brenda naked in front of each other, it could never be. I could come back here. Maybe just Roger and me. Would he? What would he think if I asked . . ." Marnie's reveries were interrupted by Brenda who came up behind her and tickled her sides.

"Having fun?" She asked.

"Oh, Brenda, you startled me. Come here. (Kiss on the cheek) You've taught me something about myself today."

"What's that Mom?"

"Like Larcher said, 'don't knock it unless you try it'. It took me being here with you, seeing you free with yourself, my own daughter, to learn how to be a little freer with myself." She confessed. "I don't know how I feel about all of this yet, but I do sense I have jumped a hurdle in my life, thanks to you."

"Hey Mom, I just get it from you."

They hugged as best they could in open water.

"But Honey, just trust me when I tell you to stay away from Larcher. He looks like he is trying to help you, but deep down, he's no good. You just have to believe me when I tell you this." Marnie implored her.

"Oh Mom, I can take care of myself. Com'on, I'll race you in." Brenda challenged.

They sprinted back to shore and ran out of the water together, up to in front of the three watching them. They came to a stop panting, mother and daughter, hands on knees laughing, happy, out of breath.

"My this is a picture," Kenneth said, "the two prettiest ladies on the beach laughing together." Maggie turned and backhanded his upper arm. "Except my lovely wife here, of course." He added as he rubbed off the sting.

"Yeah, why don't you do another shoot, this time with Missy, here." Larcher said, standing up at her side facing Kenneth and Maggie, putting his arm across her back.

Marnie stood up to shrug off Larcher's touch. "No I really don't think so." She said.

"Com'on Mom, it would be cool. You'd look great. Dad's birthday is coming up. You'd have his present already for him. Kenneth and Maggie are really good." Brenda assured her.

"You know Marnie, I have the stuff I need in the van to do some boudoir shots right out here. I'd use the sun overhead by shooting from my stepladder. You have a nightgown and robe. We could do some great things with this combination. You really should consider it." Kenneth added. "We have the best makeup artist this side of the Mississippi to doll you up, so that you'd be really proud of the results. Anything you don't want to give to your husband on his birthday, you can save for another time, when you feel he may deserve them." He said with a gleam in his eye.

"She'll do it." Larcher said.

"Hey Mom, remember our little talk out in the water. Give it a try. I did and I'm glad I did. You'll look great, really." Brenda said doing her best at convincing her.

"Okay, just a few." Marnie conceded.

"Okay then, Walter, maybe you'd help me with things in the van. Marnie I leave you in Maggie's care. Brenda, well you just stay as cute as you are, no you can come with us, I could probably use another pair of hands." Kenneth directed around the group.

Brenda put on her mom's robe, and the men put on pants to walk back to the van. Marnie sat in the shade under the umbrella and let Maggie do her magic.

The three came back with some cloth, poles, a ladder, an ottoman, and other miscellaneous things. While Marnie was getting the treatment, the three put up a set over the sand. There was a large piece of white material, which lay along the sand and was held up in back as a nondescript backdrop. The ottoman was set center stage covered with a black satiny cloth that spilled over onto the ground away from the ottoman. The black and white contrast set off spot colors on Marnie, like her deep blue eyes and now red finger and toenails, nipples, and lipstick covered lips.

When everything was ready, they all turned their attention to Marnie, and were all impressed with how well Maggie had turned her out. It looked like she had used body blush in spots, and added extra color to her nipples and aureoles. Marnie was now keeping herself shaved all of the time, and while this was not rare at the beach, it made her more noticeable to any passersby.

Kenneth had her put her nightie and robe back on. Marnie actually felt uncomfortable wearing clothes, when all around her were not. He posed her in straight and provocative poses in each stage of dress and undress. By the time she was posing in her nightie, the people walking the beach stopped to watch, rather than just rubber neck and keep on going. Marnie was lost in the moment, nourished by Kenneth's praise for her looks and performance, and thrilled by stretching the edge of her envelop. She did not notice the magnitude of the crowd that had gathered, until Kenneth broke to get a couple of other cameras that were loaded with new film.

Fifty-sixty people, all nude gathered to watch Kenneth have Marnie get cutesy and kittenish with the camera. He had her accenting her breasts, accenting her hips, her ass, come hither looks, I want you now looks, let me give you what you need looks, and so on. Marnie was getting really hot playing to the camera, by Kenneth seducing her mind for the shots, and from periodic glances at pricks and breasts all around.

"Oh what am I going to do now?" She thought, "I'm getting it bad again. I could fuck every guy in this crowd on the spot. Oh god, where is that Buster now, just when I need him." She finally thought jokingly, to cut her tension with a bit of inside humor.

The nightie was to come off. Where she had felt uncomfortable nude when she got there, then felt uncomfortable with clothes back on, was now full circle to being self-conscious of her nudity again, being posed, openly displayed, and watched intently by over one hundred eyes. Brenda stood to the side silently cheering her mother on. Marnie was embarrassed to be posed sitting back on the edge of the ottoman, arms straight, hands back supporting her from the other edge, her head back looking almost behind her, her breasts jutting up to the camera, her knees falling lazily to the sides. She could not even look back at the Brenda and the people looking at her cunt and breasts. Waves of humiliation were washing over her; her cunt was glistening its moistness in the sunlight; but she was used to riding these waves of humiliation lately. She could do it again.

Then suddenly she sensed a mass change in the onlookers, as if everyone was holding their breath at the same time. Then she felt a lick up her cunt. She broke out of her trance and snapped her head up to stare in horror at a mangy excuse for a dog sniffing and licking her snatch. Then from the crowd a voice, BUSTER! COME HERE! Leave these nice people alone! Come here boy. No! No! No! No!"

Marnie looked at Brenda, who was snickering, but trying to hide it with her fingers. She looked past her at the onlookers smiling, laughing, and now, audibly talking amongst themselves. Marnie did not know whether she was going to laugh or cry, but something was about to overtake her, so she forced it to be a laugh. This gave the signal for everyone to laugh, and for a few minutes, it was a party.

When the laughter died down, people started, slowly but surely, to move along on their ways.

Kenneth said, "That's going to have to about do it. I think I'm basically out of film for this.”

On the ride home, Marnie and Brenda sat close in the back. Marnie had her arms around her and Brenda had her head on Marnie's shoulder. Larcher said, after a long stretch of silence, "So Missy, I think you're happy you came after all, am I right?"

Brenda's head turned to look at her mother for her reaction.

"I guess you win, it had its moments." Marnie conceded causing Brenda to smile.

"So, don't you think an apology and a 'thank you' is in order?" He asked.

Marnie looked at her daughter, "If only she knew the real story." She thought. "Yes Mr. Larcher, I enjoyed much of it, I am sorry for what I said to you earlier, and thank you for doing this for us." She complied. "There I said it you pig! Go crawl back under the rock you came from and leave us alone." She added in her mind.

"Oh, you can call me Walter, Missy. Brenda does."

"Thank you W a l t e r. You can call me Marnie, that's my name."

"Oh, 'Missy' works for me."

They rode the rest of the way home in silence.

Marnie wore one of the sexy numbers Brenda had brought, for the way home. The sexy number, the nightgown and robe, it was all the same, she didn't want Roger seeing her in either one. She would have a lot of explaining to do as it was. "Brenda, Honey, how about you go in the front, take your dad into the kitchen and distract him for a few minutes while I slip upstairs. Do you think you could do that for me?"

"Sure Mom. I've got him wrapped around this one." She said, holding up her right pinkie finger.

"Yes Dear, I know. Now go."

Marnie heard them talking faintly. "Didn't you read my note? I left it in plain view in the kitchen . . ." She snuck in and hurried upstairs, grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom.

"Marnie?!" She heard Roger calling.

"I'm upstairs in the bathroom. I thought I was going to burst. I'm coming right down." She yelled back.

Marnie joined her family in the kitchen as quickly as she could. "Mom, did you do something with the note I left Dad right about here?"

"Is that what that was. I thought it was my marketing list, it was folded, I couldn't tell."

"So what have you two been up to today. I've been worried sick." Roger demanded.